A Slave's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers

"She attached a chain hanging from a ceiling pulley to my wrist cuffs, and hauled me up until I stood on my tiptoes, completely at her mercy -- not that I was expecting any mercy from this imperious Dominant. Swiftly, she gagged me, and blindfolded me. I felt leather cuffs also being attached to my ankles at that point." Z's body again shivered with delight as she mentally relived that moment, and Molly smelled the slave's arousal scent permeating the room. The experience being related must've been extremely humiliating, she guessed.

"I was standing in that darkness, waiting for the feel of the first strike of the lash, but instead, I felt the Mistress squeeze one of my tits, making its flesh poke forward. A second later the jaws of a clamp bit into my nipple, making me hiss. As I danced on my tiptoes, my other tit also felt the sharp sting of a nipple clamp. This Mistress was skilled, Miss," Z confided to Molly. "No sooner had my nipples gone numb than she added a weight to the chain connecting the clamps. The added downward drag renewed the pain, making me groan."

Z stopped her narrative, her hands rising to allow her fingers to pinch her nipples harshly, mimicking the clamps. "The Mistress then proceeded to give me a carefully applied, yet harsh, whipping. My body jerked reflexively with the strokes, and each jerk made the weight on the clamps jump and tug. I was in delicious agony, Miss. My screams were muffled by the gag, and being blindfolded, I could never tell where or when she would strike. This abasement by a lovely stranger, doing this to me in my own home blended with the pain sensations, twisting them into an amazing sensation of bliss for me." Looking up at Molly beseechingly, Z said, "I hope you can understand how being in that situation could make me cum, Miss. Because I did. My juices streamed down my thighs."

Molly nodded, eyes wide and bright, listening, hanging on Z's every word.

"I was dazed, half-consciously waiting for the next application of the whip, when I realized I was hearing the basement steps creak as the Mistress ascended them, leaving me to mull over what had just occurred. By the way, Miss, I learned later that my Master was watching the Mistress approvingly as she whipped me."

Molly silently considered that a prudent move on his part, since tied, gagged, and blindfolded, it seemed obvious that Z had no way to safeword, if she needed to do so.

"After some amount of time I had no way of judging, my blindfold was removed, causing me to blink in the lights of the room. Then my gag was removed, and the chains to my wrists went slack, letting my heels touch the ground. As I staggered, trying to catch my balance, the Mistress merely yanked the chains back up enough to keep me upright until I found my legs again.

"Finally, the chain was removed from my wrists, freeing me, as the Mistress asked if I'd learned my lesson. Without hesitation, I turned to face her and went down onto my belly on the floor, my outstretched hands grasping one of her shoes. I was the very picture of submission as I told her that I was very sorry and I had certainly learned my lesson. Her voice sounded like silk as she told me to stand up and hold still."

Molly swallowed hard, wondering what would happen next.

"The Mistress hooked a short chain between my ankle cuffs, restricting me to short, teetering steps. She looped another short chain, perhaps two feet in length through the metal ring on my collar and attached each end to my wrist cuffs. This gave me only limited movements of my hands."

Molly looked at Z's collar ring, and estimated that the slave's hands would have ended up almost at either side of her tits, if chained like that.

"I had to precede the Mistress, going up the basement stairs," Z said. "I'm sure she wanted to watch me struggle, since I could barely raise my foot high enough to clear the riser with those ankle chains, and I had to bend my entire body to grasp the handrail. Her soft laugh sounded behind me at almost every step. I'd like to think she'd have caught me if I toppled over, but I'm not sure that was her intent. When we reached the top, she swatted my ass, and told me to lead her to our bathroom, since that was an obvious place to start cleaning."

Molly nodded, not only agreeing, but signaling that she was focused on the report.

"Upon our entry into the bathroom, the Mistress shoved me to one side of the toilet and made me kneel next to it. She pulled down her panties, and squatted on the toilet. I had to watch and listen as she urinated. And smell it, too. Very humiliating, since she was virtually a stranger. On a humiliation scale of 1 to 10, where 10 is the highest, that was about a 6 on the scale. But as the Mistress stood up, and raised the toilet seat, she grabbed the hair on the back of my head, and plunged my face into the toilet bowl, filled with her piss! My humiliation jumped to an 11, shattering my scale! I could only brace my chained hands on the edge of the bowl. My pussy was rippling with excitement as she pulled me back up and said I'd better get that toilet sparkling clean, because my face was going back into it, when I was done."

Molly's eyes were bulging with shock at this point. "You liked having your face dunked in her pee?"

"Liked is probably not the right word, Miss," Z stated quietly. "But it made me feel if she was treating me properly, giving me exactly what I desired and deserved, if you can understand that. Anyway, I flushed the toilet, and retrieved the toilet brush. Because of the chains, I had to sit on the floor with one of my tits hanging partway into the bowl as I scrubbed. I also had to get onto my side on the bathroom floor to sponge the toilet base clean, wriggling slowly to encircle it to treat all its sides."

Molly swallowed, visualizing Z wallowing on the bathroom floor, cleaning.

"Master looked in and saw what I was doing. He made eye contact with me, and nodded. I'm sure I looked like some slattern from hell. Having him see me like that added nicely to my degradation. Plus he watched as, true to her promise, the Mistress shoved my face into the now clean toilet bowl water. I'm sure you can guess how difficult it was to do housework like that. I could run the vacuum cleaner, if I bent over enough to grasp its handle, but it was very difficult to steer. And trying to work it under the beds to get the dust bunnies again forced me to flop onto my side. I was getting more filthy as the rooms got cleaner. Unfortunately, I'd only manage to clean about half the house when the Mistress announced she had no more time.

"That's when she dropped the bombshell, Miss," Z told Molly.

"What was that?"

"She held out her hand and demanded a $200 payment for her time spent instructing me," Z answered.

"She asked your Master for $200?" Molly gasped.

"No Miss. I was the student. I was expected to pay the $200, and I had no money at all," Z explained.

By now, Molly had caught on, and realized that demanding to be paid for subjecting Z to such abject degradation was another ploy to make her feel even more contemptible. "So what happened when you told her you couldn't pay?"

"Looking at me with disgust, the Mistress pulled out her phone and called her brother, saying she'd encountered yet another deadbeat, and she needed his help. She attached my wrists cuffs together, and sat down and had a drink with Master, leaving me guessing what was going to happen."

"Were you scared?" Molly asked.

"Not really scared, because my Master would've stepped in if there was anything terrible about to happen. I was more shivering in nervous anticipation until the Mistress's brother arrived. He was a huge, handsome muscular black man. The Mistress merely pointed at me, probably completely unnecessarily, since there were only the three of us in the room. Her brother walked over to me, hoisted me up without a word, and carted me out to his car. She followed us out, and opened his trunk, so he could dump me inside it. Once they had me in place, they closed the lid. I felt the car rock as someone got in, and we drove off."

"Wait a minute!" Molly cried out. "You were carried outside, and dumped into the trunk of the car, naked?"

"Naked, with my wrists cuffed, and my ankles chained together. Yes, Miss."

"Oh my lord!" Molly groaned. "And being taken who knows where, in the darkness of the trunk."

Z nodded. "When the car stopped, the brother opened the trunk and hauled me out. The Mistress had come along for the ride. We were parked in an alley behind what I'd call a 'thug bar' and the brother made me kneel down and wait while his sister went inside. In what seemed like only a few minutes, she came back out, accompanied by some black guys of varying sizes and shapes. They lined up as the Mistress explained that the white trash kneeling on the ground was doing blow jobs at 10 bucks a pop, until she earned enough money to pay off a debt she owed. She started collecting money from the line, and the guys stepped up to me, opening their pants."

"You were forced into being a ten dollar alley whore?" Molly gasped. "How did that make you feel?"

"It was one of the most humiliating things I'd ever done, Miss. It was absolutely delicious!" Z asserted. "It got even better when the Mistress started taking pictures of me doing it. She showed them to my Master later. She got shots of me servicing that line of guys -- of me being throat fucked, of me sucking and licking massive cocks and balls, of guys unloading in my mouth and on my face, and of their jizz overflowing my lips and drooling onto my tits. I was cuffed and chained the whole time." Z was fingering herself excitedly as she told Molly about all this -- she seemed to have little to no restraint about playing with herself, even with people watching.

"So you had to suck off 20 guys to pay the Mistress?" Molly asked.

Z blushed a deep red. "Actually, I had to suck off 30 guys, Miss. Her brother demanded a hundred dollars for having to pick me up and deliver me home again." Z paused in her fingering a moment, adding, "That only seemed fair, Miss. I really enjoyed being a cheap whore like that." Smiling, she resumed fingering herself.

"So the Mistress's brother finally took you back home?" Molly asked.

"Yes, Miss. Well, yes, after I also gave him a blow job. He dumped me back into the trunk of his car, and drove us all home, since the Mistress had to fetch her own car. When we got there, instead of taking me into the house, he carried me into the back yard. The Mistress handed him some rope, and he put me into a hogtie, and they left me on the ground in the nighttime darkness. I was covered in alley filth, sweat and cum, so the Mistress didn't think carting me into the house in that state would be good for my Master's carpet," Z gasped out. She was obviously having another orgasm, as Molly observed.

"So your Master had to come out and get you," Molly stated, once Z's breathing was sort of back to normal.

"Yes, Miss. Maybe a half hour later. I think he was giving me time to process the entire event. He came out and hosed me off, first while still hogtied, and then standing up, to finish the cleansing."

"So as degrading as all that must've been, overall, you found it enjoyable?" Molly asked, feeling she knew the answer, but wanting to make sure.

"Let me put it this way, Miss," Z began, eyes twinkling. "I explained to my Master that The Cleaning Lady didn't have enough time to finish my training, and I begged him to set up another appointment. She's scheduled to return next week. Perhaps you'd like to watch this time?"

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers
12