A Slave's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,259 Followers

As a final touch, he pulled two wooden clothespins out of his bag, and closed their jaws securely at the base of z's nipples, making their tips swell and distort obscenely. Molly shuddered, wondering if he was planning a pair of those for her tender nipples, too. Master Sven gave a firm swat to each of z's bare, defenseless ass cheeks, and returned to Molly.

Together, they watched z contorting her body, trying to bring her arms around the curves of her torso enough to grab the clothes pins. But twist and turn as she might, she couldn't quite reach them. Those twists and turns gave her observers flashes of her pussy, which was drooling wet.

"Being bound and abused like this really turns her on, doesn't it, Master?" Molly asked him.

"Yes," he agreed. "It'd better. After all, when she called me, she was very detailed as to what she wanted me to do."

"You mean women phone you, requesting your services, and specifying what they want done to them?" Molly sounded incredulous.

"Absolutely," he asserted. "My services are in high demand, because I'm careful to furnish what the client desires. I'll give you one of my cards, Molly. You never know when your desires might get overwhelming." He winked, making Molly blush fiercely.

She blushed because she knew she was tempted. She watched z's movements. z had switched to sort of shimmying her chest, which caused her tits to wobble violently. She was obviously trying to shake off the clothespins. But those wooden clamps just danced back and forth, hanging onto her nipples with a tight, unrelenting grip.

As Molly was focused on z, Master Sven was unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans. Once the front was opened, he gripped the sides of the jeans at her hips, and pulled downward. Instinctively, she raised her butt from the chair, aiding him. Swiftly, he stripped off her jeans, as well as her panties, sodden from her earlier climaxes. The pungent scent of her cunt juices was released as the clothing that had been trapping it was removed.

Almost in a daze, Molly sat quietly as Master Sven wrapped cording across her lower torso, pinning her hips to the chair, and around her legs and those of the chair, binding her flesh from knee to ankle. Her thighs were now held open, and she looked down to see the pulsating lips of her cunt in full view. She'd never seen them looking so alive, rippling with energy, and her clit so engorged that it was peering out from the slit between them at the upper end. Her blush deepened, turning her cheeks scarlet, when she saw that z was staring at her pussy now. But there was nothing she could do to prevent the display.

Master Sven held up Molly's jeans, saying, "At least this front pocket isn't soaked, unlike the crotch. I'll slip my card in here." The very wetness of her jeans was tangible proof of what a wanton creature this man brought out in her. And he wasn't done.

Kneeling by one of Molly's knees, he splayed his warm hand out on her belly, and started sliding it down, not saying a word. Molly's eyes darted back and forth between his face and his hand. As badly as her tits had begged for his touch, her pussy wanted it even more. But he was proceeding so slowly, teasing her, tormenting her. Her ears registered the sound of someone whimpering. "Oh my god!" she thought. "I'm making that sound! It sounds like I haven't been fucked in years." Then she realized that many men had made love to her in the last few years, but maybe she'd never actually been fucked.

His hand touched her mound. She moaned. She moaned loudly. His fingers skimmed only the outer edges of her labia. She begged, "Please, please, please." His fingers parted her outer labia, stretching them sideways, opening her sex to his gaze. She groaned, afraid that he was going to touch her most intimate area, and also afraid that he might not. She couldn't move toward his hand, or away from it. She found out what it felt like to be his plaything, completely under his control.

One moment his fingers were outside her cunt, and the next moment two of them had completely disappeared within her, claiming her. It was done with such finesse that she gasped in surprise. But her cunt knew what to do -- its muscles gripped his fingers with an intensity that surprised them both. His fingers danced inside her hot, velvety tunnel with the tiniest of movements, but the effect was magical.

Molly threw her head back, crying out, "I'm cumming! Oh my fucking heart! I'm cumming!" This was followed by a string of guttural noises from deep in her throat as her cunt spat out a wave of her cum, splashing his hand and wrist. His fingers continued their tiny, magical movements during her orgasm. Her body shook so violently that the chair made scraping, vibratory sounds as its legs crept a little on the concrete floor. Molly was just beginning to catch her breath when his other hand did something to her clit. Something amazing. Something mind-blowing. Her body was wracked with such an intense orgasm that she screamed as she fainted.

When Molly regained consciousness, she looked down and saw the back of Master Sven's head. She could only see the back of it because his lips were sealed around her sex. He was tonguing her, sucking, and swallowing whatever her cunt pumped into his mouth. In moments, she had another orgasm -- this one was weaker, although still magnificent. She managed to stay conscious as she rode these waves of pleasure.

After drinking his fill, Master Sven stood, opened his pants, and pulled out his cock. "I'm going to fuck that little whore hanging over there, Molly," he informed her, gesturing at z. "Suck my dick and get it firmer and slippery for me."

Molly spoke with a voice tinged with a little shyness. "I'd love to, Master. And thank you for making me cum so hard." With that, she sucked the head of his dick into her pursed lips, and greeted it with her tongue. She flicked its sensitive head with a facile tongue tip, and was pleased to feel it swell even more, in response. Tied as she was, she had to let him offer it at various angles, so she could coat it with her saliva. He offered his balls to her tongue, for good measure. His spicy man scent filled her nostrils, and she loved his salty tastes. All too soon he stepped back, and went to where z waited.

Kneeling on the mattress, he pressed his fingers between her thighs, clenched together by the ropes at her knees, forcing a path for his cock. The whole region of z's sex was wet and slippery from her copious cunt juices that had escaped from her pussy. Master Sven had no problem guiding his manhood into her tight tunnel, made even tighter by the way her thighs were tied together. Once he'd planted himself, he gripped both her hips to hold her steady as he began pounding into her. z was shaking her head 'no' and grumbling through her gag. But that was not the signal of her safeword, of course.

She mock protested as he fucked her hard and fast. From the sounds she was making, she came at least twice before he unloaded inside her. He kept his cock planted in her as he removed the clothespins. She shrieked into the gag as sensations flooded her numbed nipples. He pulled out, and fingered her to one more orgasm. This time, as she came, he carefully pulled the anal beads out of her ass hole as she was cumming. Each time a bead popped out from her anal ring, her body convulsed in another spasm, disgorging a blob of his semen from her cunt.

z was dangling, swaying, and sweating as Master Sven stood, wiped his cock with Molly's hair, and closed his pants again. Rather than being appalled at having her hair used that way, Molly found it strangely exciting. And her innate curiosity was going into overdrive, as she wondered what it would feel like to receive a real fucking like z had just experienced. She had his card -- would she have the courage to use it?

Meanwhile, Master Sven loosened the rope at Molly's upper chest a little. He then rotated the knot that secured Molly's right arm, and loosened it slightly. "Can you reach that knot with your teeth now, Molly?" he asked. She attempted it, and found that she could, by leaning forward and bending her neck. "Good. I'd prefer that you stay as you are, until z's Master gets home, and finds you both. But if you have to leave sooner, or there's some emergency, you can easily free yourself." He went to z and removed her gag. He left the roll made from her destroyed panties near her head, and gathered the rest of his items into his bag, other than the ropes still used on the two women. "Where is my payment, slut?" he asked z. Working her mouth and lips, she directed him to one of the drawers.

Smiling, he tucked the money into his pants, and departed without further word. The two bound women drifted in a hazy post-orgasmic state of bliss, one in her chair, and the other suspended by her ankles.

After a while, Molly stirred enough to ask, "Are you OK, z?"

"I'm wonderful, Miss," the slave woman replied. "That was heavenly. Just what I needed."

"And you arranged all that? Over the phone, you gave him the details of what you wanted done to you?"

"Sort of, Miss," she answered. "I gave him more or less an outline of what I required, and let him fill in the details. He's very aware of my limits, so he's free to improvise as he sees fit. I wasn't expecting the anal beads, for instance." She grinned happily. "That was a nice touch. It made me cum like gangbusters! It was well worth the money that I'd saved up to hire him."

"When is your Master due home?" Molly asked, wondering if she should untie herself, and free z also.

"Probably in no time at all, Miss. Certainly not more than an hour," z assured her, in an unconcerned voice.

"And what will happen then?" Molly asked as her curiosity manifested itself again.

"Hmmm. A good question, Miss. Having him find you naked, and tied to a chair like that, looking so submissive, his Dominant instincts might take over. I doubt that he'd do anything very extreme to you, since he's not fully aware of your limits. But it would be a good idea to be certain that he knows your safeword."

Molly swallowed hard, hearing this, and her ropes creaked quietly as her thigh muscles powered up, subconsciously trying to close protectively around her cunt. At the same time, though, a strange thrill ran through her, imagining that Dominant male finding her like this, and taking sexual advantage of the situation. Her vaginal tunnel fluttered, and pussy juices leaked onto the chair, perfuming the air.

"As for me," z continued, "he'll definitely punish me -- harshly, I hope."

"What? Punish you? Why?" Molly asked, perplexed.

"I can see that I need to give you a better understanding of our relationship," z said. "From our earlier talk, you understand that I crave humiliation, Miss. But I also crave bondage, perhaps almost as much. You see, I have a high-pressure job, and I get home a few hours before my Master each day. When I enter this house, I strip naked, put on my collar, and wait for his arrival."

Molly was mentally struggling to keep up, because she had no idea that z even had a job. In some ways, it made perfect sense. She'd heard of people in demanding positions needing to have an escape valve -- needing to relinquish control -- in order to keep balance. She listened carefully as z continued.

"I began to feel that those hours were wasted, so I asked my Master if there was any thing I could be doing during that time. Thoughtfully, he decided to train me in self bondage to while away those hours in a satisfying fashion. During such times, he permitted me to dress in any manner that I wished, so most of the time I at least wore panties. First, he taught me a wonderful method of breast bondage, using both a clothesline and a thinner rope to encircle my breasts, and make them stand out straight and proud, eventually turning bright red and then a delicate purple. With my fair skin and freckles, the results were usually remarkable in appearance."

Molly had seen pictures of breasts bound like that. She looked down at her own tits and wondered what it would feel like to have them tightly tied. Would they go numb? With they get more sensitive? Maybe she'd learn, sometime soon.

"I could make my breast play more exciting by attaching a clamp or clothespins to my nipples," z confided. "One of my favorite things to do was to tie a string around the nipple and attach a large fishing weight to the free end. That arrangement would tug them marvelously with any movement that I made. I usually started each self bondage session by toying with my breasts in some manner. By the time I had them the way I wanted them, I'd be so aroused that my panties would be thoroughly soaked, so I'd strip them off, roll them into a ball, and stuff them into my mouth. I love the smell and taste of my own fluids," she admitted.

Molly couldn't be called upon to verify how wonderful z's cunt juices might taste, since she'd never had the pleasure. But the woman's smell was delicious, even from across the room.

"I'd tie a silky black scarf across my mouth and behind my head to keep my panties from falling out. Then I'd have to choose a position for my self-inflicted restraint. My Master had gathered a special set of ropes, restraints, and implements that allowed me to do this without assistance." z noticed an expression of concern on Molly's face. "Oh, don't worry Miss. We have a system to ensure my safety. Whenever I'm going to do this without my Master being present, I call my good friend anne, and tell her that if I haven't called her again by a certain time, to please come to my assistance. She knows how important this is, and has never let me down."

"Is her name anne with a capital 'a' or with a lowercase 'a' if I write it down?" Molly asked.

"A lowercase 'a' please, Miss. She's also a submissive. Thank you for asking." z thought for a moment, and continued, "I guess my favorite position was being hogtied. To do that, I'd tie my ankles to my thighs, and then tie my ankles together, adding a short chain with a lock on it to those ankle ropes. Putting leather wrist cuffs on, I'd roll onto my stomach, reach back and lock my wrists to the chain. When it came time to free myself, I had to wriggle my way across the length of the room to reach the key to the lock. By the way, neatness counted. If my Master came home early and found me like that, I'd receive a harsh punishment if he found a loose or untucked rope end." z smiled, obviously recalling some of her punishments fondly.

Molly was trying to visualize what z would look like, hogtied like that. Perhaps someday z would be willing to demonstrate, but right now she was eager to tell Molly more about her self bondage.

"My second favorite position involved standing on a thick book and attaching cuffs from my wrists to an overhead hook in the dungeon. I'd then kick the book away, and end up suspended with my toes barely touching the floor. For that position, I preferred to be fully naked, because the strain on my muscles caused me to sweat a lot, and it evaporated better off of my exposed flesh." She grinned impishly.

"However did you get out of that restraint?" Molly asked.

"Oh, I couldn't -- not that one. For that one, either anne would come and free me, or my Master would, if he got home early." z's eyes took on an interesting twinkle. "I'll share this secret with you, Miss. If it was anne who came to free me, sometimes she play with me before doing so. It was a sort of payment or reward for her services. Depending on her mood, she might spank or paddle me, or she might finger or fist me. It was always fun, waiting to see what she'd choose."

Molly stared at what she could see of z's cunt. "She managed to shove her whole fist up inside you there?" Molly squeaked.

"Oh lord, yes," z groaned happily, remembering. "If you've never experienced that, you're really missing something, Miss." She cleared her throat. "Anyway, a very important thing to understand about my relationship with my Master is that I often find ways to misbehave to goad him into giving me long and painful sessions of punishment and humiliation. It's something that we thrive on -- gifts that we give each other. The louder that I can make him roar at me with his mock anger, the better I like it."

Just then, they both heard the front door of the house open. The heavy tread of the footsteps of z's Master crossed the floor overhead as he moved from room to room. Finally, the door to the basement opened, and he came down the steps. He seemed to be holding the newspaper that z had consulted next to the telephone. When he saw the two trussed up naked women, his eyebrows flew upward. "What in the fucking hell is going on here!?!" he roared so loudly that it shook some dust off the overhead rafters. Hearing the volume of that roar, Molly figured that z must be in ecstasy. That was all fine and good for z, but Molly feared that she herself might be in for a little punishment and humiliation. Tied as she was, she could only wait and see.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,259 Followers
12