A Slave's Toy

Story Info
A slave is given a lovely toy.
1.4k words
3.95
23.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pause as Master takes his seat with a smile touching his lips. I am amazed at this gift. I am pleased by it. I take in the sight of Jess, blindfolded, gagged, and bound; she lies there still and expectantly. Her breasts are pointing up and nipples are hard. She looks so soft, I just want to touch her, explore her body. I smile before I move and think to myself, "what a Master!"

I am wearing nothing but a towel and as I walk to the end of the bed I drop it there. With my fingertips I reach out and lightly feel Jessica's toes and glide my fingers up her legs. I move them so lightly and gently over her thighs and up to her broad hips. I let my fingers fan out across her lovely, lovely soft hips and then up her abdomen. As I move my fingers I'm crawling onto and up the bed, starting to straddle her. Soon my knee is between her legs and my breasts hang low, barely brushing against her body. I let my hands run up her sides and then over her shoulders and then caress her neck with my thumb. I deliberately avoided her pussy and breasts with my fingers, instead paying attention to often neglected parts of body. I'm looking down at her and the ball gag is in the way. I lean into her ear and whisper, "I'll remove the gag if you promise to be quiet. If Master hears your voice, he'll make you put it back on!" She nods.

I remove the gag. Her lips are slightly parted. I run my thumb softly over her lips and watch them move under my touch...at the same time I allow my knee to press slowly into her cunt, making her moan. I quickly follow this with a sensual kiss, long, soft, and warm. I continue to tease her with my knee. She's kissing back. Our breasts are pressed against each other in the moment. As I pull away I suck on her bottom lip a little and let it slowly drop from my mouth. I can't repress the "MMMM..." that rumbles in my throat.

I can feel myself getting wet. Jess is making my knee wet too.

I lean down again and nibble her ear. I run my tongue down her neck to that place where neck and shoulder meet. There I lick and then kiss that spot...she likes it as much as I do. I can tell by her reaction. She moans a deep moan and squirms, rubbing her cunt against my leg.

I take my fingers and run them over her again, but this time downwards and a little harder until I spread them again over her hips. I'm retreating backwards myself and bringing my head closer to her nether regions. I run my tongue, darting, over her hips and only stop long enough to nibble or kiss here and there. She's breathing quickly and squirming trying to anticipate the next touch. I take a moment to kiss her where her leg meets her hip and then bury my face in her pussy.

She arches her back and takes in a sharp breath as my tongue flashes over her clit. My mouth is covered in her wetness and she's so warm. I let my fingertips lightly scratch her inner thighs as I dig with my tongue. My tongue is full of her taste. I'm there, face inside of her, ass in the air. I sense my Master behind me in the dark...his sex is aroused and it's strong. I smile to myself knowing that he wants to break his own rule and join us. He's conflicted...wanting to watch and give me this gift, and wanting to take something for himself.

I suck her clit in little spurts, quickly and hard. I take my fingers and tease her hole, running my fingertips around the outer edge.

She's breathing heavy, moaning softly...almost in a whine, as if she were begging for me to commit to one sensation.

My fingers deftly penetrate her and she involuntarily spasms against the restraints as she lets an "ooohh" escape. My fingers feel her hot and moist, she starts to drip over my hand. I push and turn my fingers, again and again-still teasing her clit with my mouth and tongue. She begins to bear down on my hand; I can feel her muscles clinch around my fingers each fold moving in an overall wave of contraction. I bring her so close to climax that I don't want to stop. It's making me so wet that I'm dripping onto my leg.

I suddenly stop. She's squirming, trying to hint non-verbally for me to continue. I'm on my knees and I turn and look over my shoulder at Master. I say nothing but hold his gaze. Then I look down at his bulging lap...I know that organ is aching. I smile at him as I take my hand from inside of her and then lick my fingers. Then, I penetrate her again, solely to obtain more of her liquid on my fingers. I dismount the bed and walk over to Master's chair. I kneel in front of him and place my clean hand on his cock that is trying to break free of his slacks...the wet hand I raise to his mouth in offering. There is a tense pause, he's trying to decide if he should accept or punish me for including him. Ultimately though, he leans forward and very slowly, licks her juice off of my fingers...taking the time to suck briefly on my fingertip. We say nothing.

Then I rise again and walk over to the table...looking over my choices. She's been primed and could cum very easily, do I want that or do I want to delay the outcome?

I think of it like this, I have been given my own toy. I get to revel in it. I ignore the toys that Master had intended for me to use for the time being. I reach past them and take hold of one of the many candles about the room. It's been burning a long time now. It's very hot. I return to the bed and mount astride Jess. She can't see, the blindfold is still in place and she has no way to anticipate my actions. I take the candle and dip my finger in it, quickly reaching forward and running the hot soft wax over her lips as a hint. Her body tenses underneath me; she doesn't understand what I've done. I take the candle and stretching myself tall and arching my back I pour the wax down my own body, between my breasts. Liquid fire! It burns immediately but runs swiftly down my abdomen and onto Jessie's breasts. She jolts under me, almost tipping me over. The wax is starting to harden but I pour another full stream over her. I run it around her breasts and then onto them and her nipples. Her nipples burst under the wax and she gasps. I quickly leave the candle on the table and grab the tungsten wheel. Immediately, I drive it over her abdomen and again, she bucks. Every time she moves under me, it makes me wet. I spool the wheel from arm across to arm, then onto her breasts. The wheel punctures the remaining wax.

I toss the wheel aside. I remove her restraints. I tell her to kneel on the bed. I take a small vibe from the table and as I lean into her for a kiss, bury the vibe in her cunt over her clit. She moans into my mouth and almost falls onto me as the sensation catches her off guard. She puts her arms around my hips and grabs my ass, pulling on it. Jess tries to pull me down onto the bed. But Master stops her with his voice, "NO. Jess, you will cum on your knees." I laugh into her mouth. We kiss and kiss...she gasps and moans as I change the pressure on her clit. Our breasts are pressed against each other hard and soft...a fleshy abundance of tit. I can feel her so close to cuming now. I move my mouth to her ear and begin to talk to her as she leans into me while her knees tremble below her. "You know you want to cum Jess, cum on my hand, cum for me, cum for Master, cum for yourself...you like my hand inside of you, you like not being able to see, you like hearing my voice..." Suddenly, she rocks and careens into me as her orgasm overtakes her. She gasps my name and I can feel her moist hot breath on my neck which gives me a shiver.