A Sleepy Morning

Story Info
Just a stand alone waking up fantasy.
1.3k words
4.4
6.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jctrav
jctrav
4 Followers

I wake up slowly, my eyes heavy from sleep but my body already highly aroused. As consciousness comes back I notice that you are behind me, stroking my body which has already responded to you even in sleep. My pussy is soaking wet, my nipples hard, and I moan in pleasure as you bend down and bite gently on my neck.

Sensing that I am finally awake one of your hands teases me by tracing patterns onto my neck, going up into my hair but not pulling. You chuckle as I whimper, knowing what I desire but making me wait for it. Finally your hand grabs my hair, pulls my head back, and you lean over me and kiss me senseless, my eyes closing in pure pleasure. Then your other hand, which has never stopped touching me, grabs my nipple hard and twists it. I arch my back both trying to relieve the pressure and to accent the pain, my eyes flying wide open.

My mouth, covered by yours, opens and I gasp, but your tongue just plunges into my mouth possessing me fully. I am shivering from my desire for you. You pull me by my hair over a little and I moan, loving the feeling of being under your control. Then you gently move me towards the middle of the bed and I comply, eager to please you. For the first time I notice that you had put on the wrist and ankle straps on me and being a sound sleeper I had not even noticed till just now.

You use the straps and soon I am spread eagle completely helpless before you. Then you slip a blindfold over my eyes. Music starts to play with the volume high enough to cover most sounds but still at a low enough level to be background noise. I feel the bed shift as you move around and I am so curious to know what you are doing. All of a sudden the covers are pulled away, leaving my over-stimulated body naked and in plain view.

I feel something going around my breasts and can tell is soft rope. You loop it around and around my breast, carefully starting at the base, getting it tight but not so tight it cuts off my circulation. After 4 or 5 loops you start on the other breast. Once you are finished your fingers tease and torment my nipples and what is showing of my breasts. I arch up off the bed, wriggling as much as my bonds will allow.

When my nipples are hard I feel you rubbing the clamp against my nipple. I whimper, knowing what is coming. You release both clamps at the same time, not at full force, but enough that makes me cry out from the pain, my back arching off the bed just a bit. I settle down, panting through the arousal coursing through my body.

I lie there, feeling the aching start in my breasts from the rope, the pain in my nipples from the clamps, and the arousal from everything you have done so far. I hear nothing for what feels like forever, the music pulsing through the room. You allow the anticipation to build, the pain from the ropes and clamps settling into a deep, lovely ache.

Suddenly I feel a very light touch on my face and realize you have a feather. So very slowly you trace it over my face, starting at my forehead, down to my eyelids, cheeks, lips, down lower to my chin and neck. Over my collarbone you slowly draw it downwards, my body anticipating each light touch, goosebumps appearing on my skin. I shiver and moan as you circle the feather around my breasts, and I gasp and jump as you flick the clamps, hearing you chuckle at my body's involuntary reaction.

Down even further you draw the feather, over my stomach, around to each side, covering every inch. Slowly my arousal pitches higher until I feel I am burning from the inside out. My hips thrust out what I can, eager to feel the feather on my pussy mound. But you go straight from my hips to my thighs and I whimper from needing some type of stimulation on my clit.

Slowly you caress every exposed inch on my leg, I giggle as you find a ticklish spot. Down past my knees, calves, the top and then the bottom of my feet you slowly drag the feather. Then you start back up at the top of my other leg. Again giggling at a ticklish spot I hear you chuckle as you caress my leg with the feather.

Anticipating the feather going between my legs I'm shocked as I feel a sting on my bound breasts. A surprised scream escapes me and before I can even try to identify the instrument several more are landed quickly. You don't allow me to get my breath back, raining blows down on the skin available on my breasts in quick succession, the last two blows following on each clamped nipple.

I am gasping for air though I had only let out the one surprised scream at the start. I feel your hands undoing the ropes to my breasts slowly, then I feel your hands on each clamp. I whimper, knowing what is coming. Suddenly they are pulled off, the pain from the blood rushing back intensely pleasurable. I cry out and feel your mouth capturing my moans of pain/pleasure, blended so very well from your teasing.

After kissing me breathless I feel you settle between my legs and feel your hard cock pushing at my pussy. I feel you teasing me by running it up and down my slit, over my clit, until I am begging you for your cock. Suddenly you push into me, hard and fast. My pussy spasms against your hard cock, gripping it tightly as you completely bury your hard cock in one thrust into my soaking wet pussy.

You don't move, you just stay inside me. I whimper and try to move but you keep my body pinned with yours along with the restraints, allowing me no movement. I try to wriggle, sideways, up, down, but each time I am thwarted by you. I gather all my strength and buck up trying to get any friction. I can feel you laughing softly above me which makes me more determined than ever, but my attempts get weaker each time and still I haven't budged you though I am burning up with desire for you.

Roughly you grab my hair and pull my head back. You lean down and in a low, dark voice, tell me 'Pet, you will have what I allow you to have, when I allow it.' And with those words you pull out, then start to fuck me relentlessly. Your hands hold my shoulders so that I am at your mercy for each brutal thrust. I cry out as almost immediately an orgasm washes over me. My pussy clamps down on your hard cock and I stop breathing but you keep going.

'Again My Pet!' you command and I can feel my body spiraling higher. After a rather harsh thrust you grab onto my breasts. I cry out again at the pain, my back arcs off the bed and I am thrown into another orgasm, more intense than the one before. I can feel you cum inside me, sending me into yet a third orgasm, my mind unable to process anything but the feel of you all around me, inside of me, owning me completely.

Slowly I come down and feel you taking the restraints off, rubbing my wrists with lotion from where I have pulled at them and made them a little red. You take off the blindfold and I blink up at you in the lamp light, seeing your proud loving expression on your face warms me up as nothing else can. You settle behind me, enfold me in your arms and bend down to kiss me and I sigh, offering up myself to you, my Alpha, my Master, my Dearest Love.

jctrav
jctrav
4 Followers