A Slimy Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jella didn't finish, because at that moment I fell forward and buried my dick to the hilt inside her. Grabbing her round ass, I pumped in and out of her, making loud, lewd squishing sounds with every thrust. Her pussy was practically frothing, sex oil dropping out of her and onto the shower floor.

"Shit! Yeeess!" Jella was crying with pleasure as I pounded her pussy as hard as I could. Her ass jiggled and rippled with each impact. Jella closed her eyes and held her arms out to steady herself as I fucked her.

I reached under body and grabbed a full tit with one hand while the other began to rub against her gooey clit. Jella's whole body began to twitch and jerk.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Just like that! You're gonna make me cum, baby! Make me cum all over that hard dick!"

"Cum for me, you dirty little girl," I whispered.

"Uh!" Jella cried out. "I'm-cumming-I'm-cumming! UUUUHHHHHH!"

Jella screamed at her toe-curling orgasm. Her pussy spasmed, but didn't stop. It grew and grew in ferocity until it became a vortex, swirling around my cock like a cyclone. My cock twitched, then buckled.

Jella felt it. The swirling got faster. "Feed me, baby! Fill up your little slime slut with ALL YOUR CUM!"

I came with her. If my last orgasms were volleys, this was a fucking artillery barrage. My cock shot load after load of cum deep into Jella's core. She took control back, rocking her hips up and down as her pussy milked me dry.

"That's it!" Jella implored. "More! More! Fill me up!"

I kept coming into her. I held onto Jella's hips so I wouldn't fall over and pushed harder into her depths. Her body sucked at me hungrily, desperate for every drop of cum I had.

And I gave it to her.

After what seemed like an eternity of orgasm, I slumped back. Jella just sat there, ass still in the air, cooing softly as the cum I pumped into her slowly dissipated.

"So good," she murmured lazily. "So good..."

Eventually she turned around and gracefully slid forward. She rested her head against my shoulder and planted a soft kiss on my cheek, which tingled pleasantly.

"See you around, lover," she whispered. "Drink lots of water!"

With that, Jella's form lost coherence, collapsing into a thick puddle. The puddle slowly drained away, and she was gone.

I shakily got to my feet. I felt like I'd run a marathon. Then another marathon.

I was about to turn the water back on and wash what was left of Jella's oil of me, but I doubled over as I realised how hungry and thirsty I was.

I staggered out of the bathroom and made a beeline for the kitchen.

As I left, I swear I heard a wet giggle coming from down the drain.

12