A Slow Burn Pt. 02

Story Info
Dane teaches pet that His orders are meant to be followed...
2.5k words
4.59
25.8k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen

Her pussy still quaked with the aftermath of her orgasm. She wanted to sing with joy at the rapture she felt at being taken in hand by a Dominant who actually knew what he was doing and how to treat her to get the desired result. The force and intensity of her climax had shocked her; she'd always thought of fellatio as something one did to get a man ready for sex, never as a means to its own end. Dane brought out the dirtiest, sluttiest, most cravenly submissive side of her, and her soul burst into an aria of bliss to know she didn't have to think about anything except following his orders.

Even though Dane had been diligent in his negotiations, spelling out with painstaking care what he expected and intended to do within the limits she had stipulated, she still couldn't believe she so meekly accepted the verbal slurs he tossed out so casually. She was a strong and independent woman, and in her regular life she would never tolerate being spoken to in such a way. But somehow, when they came from Dane's lips, words like "slut," "whore" and "cunt" lost all their sting, transforming from leaden punches to her own sense of value and worth into gold through some alchemy she didn't fully understand.

Thinking back over events since she'd arrived, she wanted to cringe at the very idea that she'd almost given her safeword over something so ludicrous. She could not imagine anyone else saying those things to her, but in the face of Dane's sheer presence, something inside her rolled onto its back with its paws in the air, showing its soft underbelly.

She wasn't just any slut or a common whore. She was Dane's slut, Dane's whore, Dane's pet to use as he liked, and the subtle but clear distinction between being "a slut" and "His slut" made all the difference to her.

She felt his hand press lightly against the top of her head and slide back, his fingers raking through her hair. A moan escaped her lips at the sensual feeling of being stroked and cosseted in such a proprietary way...

The fingers clenched at the back of her head, slowly but unmistakably gathering a handful of her hair. A slow but steady pressure followed, drawing her head upward until she had no choice but to rise or risk losing strands of her hair altogether. She labored to her feet, keeping her eyes carefully downward, noticing her own reflection in the highly polished toes of his boots.

He cupped her chin, forcing her to raise her eyes to his own. His bright blue eyes seemed to burn against her face like frost-covered metal.

"Three transgressions tonight so far, pet," he murmured, his voice low and menacing in a way that sent a frisson down her spine and electricity arcing into her clit. "Can you recall them?"

"The underwear, Sir. And cumming without permission. And—" She broke off, unable to think what the third might have been. "I don't know what the third was, Sir."

"Hmm," he muttered. "Let's see if I can jog your memory. Stay exactly as you are." She did so as he pulled out a phone and began to fiddle with it. After a long pause, during which the loudest sound in the universe was her own breathing, he turned the screen around so that she could see it.

I'm looking forward to seeing you tonight.

So am I, Karen. Do you remember what you are to wear?

Yes. No underwear, no makeup and the outfit you told me to.

Which was?

The answer was lost below the bottom of the screen, but it didn't matter what she'd said. What mattered was that her third transgression was clearly stated in her own words right there on the phone. She could hardly plead ignorance now.

"And no makeup, Sir," she said. It came out squeaky, high and frightened, not at all like the calm, confident way in which she preferred to own her mistakes.

"And no makeup," he echoed. Powering the phone off, he pocketed it again, then brought his eyes up to hers. "Present!"

She snapped into position, fighting the urge to shiver. In the face of his cool, matter-of-fact manner, she suddenly felt very vulnerable and naked in a way that she hadn't even when he'd used a knife to forcibly cut off her favorite pair of panties. Surely that was punishment enough, right?

"Now, my little pet whore slut, you are going to have to pay the price for your errors. Because you see, you've been very bad indeed. When I give you instructions, I mean for them to be obeyed to the limits of your ability. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir." She swallowed hard and drew in a deep breath. "Sir—"

"SILENCE!"

The command split the quiet of the room like a thunderclap. She jumped and flinched away from his sudden eruption, a bolt of real fear thrumming through her body. Recovering quickly, she returned to the required position, but now the tremors of fright wracked her as he began that slinking, predatory prowl around her body again. He didn't touch her, but she felt his gaze scorching her skin as his boots scuffed against the carpet.

"I did not ask you for excuses. They do not interest me and I do not care to hear them," Dane said. "You were given instructions. You chose not to obey them. I will not tolerate a disobedient submissive, no matter how talented she is at sucking my cock. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." Oh, God. Had she blown this before she had a chance to get started? The thought terrified her more than anything she could conceive of that Dane might choose to do to her.

"Then, since you understand, you know you have to be punished. Three transgressions equals three different punishments. I had not intended to do this tonight, but bad little whores who don't do as they are told must suffer the consequences." A hint of resigned amusement and a strong thread of anticipation crept into his tone. "Fortunately for you, I have just the thing."

"I am Sir's to use as Sir pleases," Karen gasped.

Dane

If she had just kept her mouth shut and not said that one last thing, he might have just let her go with a spanking. While speaking her mind was far from a breach of protocol, and had in fact been a firm requirement of his, the little bitch developed an automatic mouth when she was afraid. This pleased him, because it meant he actually had something to work with in terms of bringing her to heel. Of course, she couldn't know that.

Mustn't tell the submissive that she's playing right into my hands...

He took her hair in his hand again, savoring the soft feel of the dark chestnut strands against his skin. While he would never describe himself as a hair fetishist, he was certainly capable of appreciating a well-maintained mane, and hers was perfect for all sorts of activities he had in mind to explore at a later date. For now, the fact that she arched her back sensually, raising that pert little ass of hers into the air when he seized her locks, was good enough for him.

He pulled back lightly and brought his lips to her ear, savoring the silky feel of her skin against his mouth as he murmured into her ear.

"Now, little one. What do you think a suitable discipline would be?"

She gasped, her breath silk whispering over velvet. "Whatever Sir thinks it should be."

He gave her a light slap on the cheek, just hard enough to make the skin of his palm sting a bit.

"That isn't the question I asked."

"A—a spanking, Sir. Sir's slut needs a good, hard spanking."

Perfect, he thought.

"Up," he said.

She rose to her feet, moving smoothly with the pull of his fist in her hair. He guided her over to the couch and sat down, tossing her with careless ease across his lap.

The light struck her pale-peach-and-cream buttocks, throwing the shadow of the cleft between them into stark relief. He drew in a sharp breath laden with desire.

"Spread your legs, slut."

She hurried to comply, spreading them wide enough that he could see her mound and the pouty, swollen lips of his cunt. With a low, appreciative murmur, he smoothed his fingers over the heated seam, enjoying the low moan she gave as his fingers danced over the sensitive flesh, gathering up the fragrant juice weeping out of her body. He rubbed his fingers against his palm, spreading her moisture over his hand until it was well-coated and shone with slick cunt cream.

"I think we'll start with twenty, slut. After each one, you will say the number and 'Thank you, Sir.' If you lose count, we will start over again." He smiled wolfishly, an expression that would have sent her running had she not had her face to the floor. "Do we understand?"

"Yes, Sir. This slut understands."

Funny, he reflected. Half an hour ago he had been sure she was about to safeword over the language she now used so casually, without a single hitch in her voice. Apparently, she liked being his, no matter what he chose to call her.

He raised his hand high and brought it down on her left buttock with a resounding CRACK. The dampness on his hand amplified the sting of the smack, and she grunted, her head coming up in surprise.

"One, thank you, Sir."

He paused, gathering more of her cream onto his hand. She whimpered and wriggled, trying to coax him to drive his fingers deeper into her, but there was no need. Her hungry opening rained out her desire, and he collected the from the petals of her sex avidly.

CRACK.

"Two, thank you, Sir." This time she managed to stay still, but her voice came a bit strangled. Her breasts dangled and bounced against his hip in a most satisfying manner, and two livid handprints marred the pale perfection of her heart-shaped ass.

Once more he stroked her slippery folds, this time slipping two fingers inside her. She moaned as he found the spongy spot at the top of her pubic bone and teased it lightly. A renewed gush of heat flowed out of her, not an orgasm, but a veritable flood of need that dampened the left upper leg of his cargo pants.

CRACK.

"Three, thank you, Sir."

As the spanking went on, he teased the soaking cunt and hard nipples of his willing victim, even rubbing the tip of his middle finger lightly over her anus between strikes. Her ass cheeks turned a sullen pink, then an angry, mottled red. Tears choked her voice as he brought his hand down over and over again, finally breaking into full-blown sobs as he continued to punish her luscious, curvy rump.

CRACK.

"Nineteen, thank you, Sir," she screamed, her body limp and shaking as she cried. A series of purple marks had begun to appear on the tender, sensitive skin. He smiled again, feeling his cock stir under the warm, soft weight of Karen's body, the visual stimulus of the colors on her ass and the unmistakable seashore smell of hot, aching cunt filling the room.

CRACK.

"Twenty, thank you, Sir," she sobbed, the honorific devolving into a full-blown crying jag as she folded limply over his lap.

Oh, no, mustn't have that, he thought. I still have a lot more to do with you tonight, little one.

Spreading the lips of her cunt wide, he speared three fingers into her. She took a deep breath around her tears and wailed, "Sir, may this worthless slut cum for Sir?"

He answered with a quick, whiplike smack to the place where her ass joined her upper thigh. "This what?"

"Worthless slut, Sir!" she cried.

He grabbed her hair again, this time not at all playfully.

"Understand this well, whore. I do not fuck around with women I deem unworthy. That means you will not ever call yourself worthless in my presence again. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir," Karen said with a whimper. "Please, Sir, I need to cum. I need it so badly. I need to show you this cunt is yours..." Her voice dropped to a whisper and then faded to silence.

"Very well," he said, and entered her again with his fingers, massaging her clit lightly with his thumb. "Is that what you need?"

"Oh, God," she cooed. "Yes, Sir, please please let me cum for you." He rippled his fingers inside her and her pleas broke off, replaced by a banshee wail of joy. She began to hunch against his hand, taking him deep inside her, struggling with and against his invading hand to win her pleasure.

"Sir, I'm going to cum!"

"Yes, pet," he said softly, gentling his free hand over her shoulders. "Cum for me. Show me you're mine."

With a shrill cry, her cunt crushed down on his fingers and a wave of wetness thoroughly soaked his leg. She babbled and screamed incoherently, fragments of syllables bubbling from her lips as her body tensed into a titanic release that left her spasming and gasping in his lap, panting for air.

Once the spasms died down, he pulled his hand free. Taking her by the shoulders, he guided her so that she was straddling his erect cock through his pants.

"Kiss me."

She did, grabbing onto him like a life preserver and holding on tight as she crushed her soft little mouth to his. The hunger of her kiss, the sheer unabashed carnality she revealed as she lashed his tongue with her own, stirred his cock even harder still. He put his arms around her in turn, matching her kiss for kiss and touch for touch, until she pulled away, her eyes huge and shining.

"Thank you, Sir," she said, tucking her head into his shoulder like a baby bird seeking the comfort of a parent's wing.

"You're welcome, pet. That's one infraction worked off."

"Yes, Sir," she said, her voice heavy and slow with sleepy satisfaction.

A sudden thought made him frown.

"Pet?"

"Mmm?" She shifted a little, as if trying to burrow beneath his skin.

"Did you make your safe call yet?"

"No, Sir. I texted her when I got here."

He nodded.

"You will need to do that soon, pet. We still have a long night ahead."

"Yes, Sir," Karen said. "May I stay here for just a few more minutes?"

As long as you like. Stay forever. I could stay like this until the last star burns cold in the sky.

"You may, pet."

She murmured something happily and held him closer. Dane locked his arms around his pet and cradled her, wondering how this magnificent treasure had fallen into his grasp.

***To Be Continued...***