A Slow Descent Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,250 Followers

We had sex regularly, averaging once a week. Which I felt was fine for two people working full time with two children. Almost exclusively, it occurred in our bed and generally after some groping foreplay lasted less than five minutes. My closest friend Cindy and her husband had dabbled in swinging and sometimes regaled me with stories of their lengthy sexual exploits with her online hookups. It just seemed such a waste of good sleeping time to me.

I'm sure my husband would like a bit more at times, but he took care of excess urges himself. I remember the first time I saw him jerking off to some pornography on the computer in the home office. It was six months after the birth of our second child. I'd taken a little while to get back into the swing of things, so to speak. A baby with reflux and a toddler tend to make anything that interferes with what little sleep you get seem like an unaffordable luxury.

I wondered what was wrong with me and confided in Cindy about what I'd seen. She laughed.

"Whatever takes the pressure off girl? Just be glad he is happy with a two dimensional surrogate. Put a lock on the door so the kids don't blunder in and be sure to give him the required space when he goes in there."

So that's what I did and it seemed to work for us. Sometime after, I asked him to get a XXX DVD for us to watch together when we went away for a weekend without the children. He was reticent to do it but I insisted, thinking maybe it was something we could enjoy together. I was wrong, he was uncomfortable watching it with me beside him and I didn't like it at all. So why had I just stood for fifteen minutes watching and enjoying a live show?

I bowed my head and closed my eyes, rubbing my temples with the heels of my palms. It was just an aberration I told myself. I'd admonish Jane tomorrow for leaving the office unattended and move on. The last hour no longer existed. Taking a deep breath, I started the car and headed for the sanctuary of home.

The mundane jobs of home soon dulled my thoughts. Cleaning up, making sure homework was done, getting dinner on, and doing a load of washing. In no time I was exhausted sitting down with a small glass of wine before bed. Jim, my husband, was watching some cop show on the television while I checked my e-mails on a tablet. There was the usual junk in my inbox. Why did I subscribe to all this stuff? After deleting twenty, I clicked it off and told Jim I was heading to the shower then bed.

In bed I grabbed the novel my daughter had given me for my last birthday. It was some vampire fantasy and usually after three pages my eyes would be drooping. Tonight was a little different, I just couldn't unwind. I put the book down and flicked off my light, but I couldn't get comfortable. Jim came in with a towel around his waist. I pretended to be asleep, but was watching him discretely as he dried himself.

I looked at his penis; it was pretty close to the size of the twins. When Jim took my virginity it had hurt and really, for the first couple of months of our sexual exploration, the physical act of making love wasn't pleasant for me. I didn't say anything and gradually I got used to it and soon enough enjoyed it. Maybe that's why porn didn't work for me, the constant obsession it has for bigger is better. Jim's testicles hung lower, but I don't remember him ejaculating as much as Jamal had. Don't be silly I told myself, Jim had only ever cum inside me so how could I tell. He got into bed and turned out his light. I moved over to cuddle up to him.

"I thought you were asleep," he said with a yawn.

"Can't I give my husband a hug?" I replied, slipping my hand into his pajama pants.

"Oh yeah!" Jim said, turning to face me.

His hands came straight up and cupped my breasts. Normally, I would have slapped them away and told him to rub my back first to get me in the mood, but tonight I needed this. I actually lifted my nighty so I could have his bare hands rubbing my already throbbing nipples. In no time he was hard and I pushed down his pants as I climbed on top of him. I was on the cusp of an orgasm as I slammed down on his cock the first time.

I cannot remember ever being so in need of release. Closing my eyes, images from my afternoon's voyeurism flashed across my mind. It only seemed to heighten my desires as I bounced away like a demented jack-in-the-box. When Jim's hand grabbed my hips I thought of Jamal's dark hands on Jane's pale rump and I lost it. I screamed and grabbed at my aching nipples. Jim kept hammering away as I rode my wave of pleasure all the way to the beach. He gave one final heave and I felt him shoot inside me.

I collapsed on top of him then rolled off, pushing the covers off as I did so the open air could cool my sweating body.

"Wow!" Jim panted, "Where did that come from?"

"I'm a woman of many talents." I replied.

"You can say that again," Jim giggled as he turned to cuddle me.

I turned as well then snuggled back into his body. We stayed like that, spooning, Jims arm around my chest just below my breasts and one leg thrown across mine. I could feel his wet limp penis resting against my ass. As I drifted off to sleep I wondered what it would feel like to have another hard cock ready to slip into my well fucked pussy.

The next morning I woke to find us in our usual positions on either side of the bed. I got up and quickly showered before starting the morning routine of breakfast and school lunches. Jim had a doctor's appointment for his yearly physical. He didn't have to rush off to work so I let him sleep. I was standing at the sink watching my daughter and son walk off down the track to the bus stop. Once they were out of sight my mind wandered. Glancing over at the northern headland my eyes were drawn to the roofline of the Tyler mansion. Images flooded my mind again and triggered a wave of arousal to swamp my body. I wondered if Jane was still there, nestled between two lithe black bodies.

Jim came up behind me and placed his cereal bowl on the bench beside the sink. His arms encircled me and he kissed my cheek. I could feel the beginnings of an erection in his pants and I pressed back against him wiggling my butt. Jim was obviously perplexed as this was totally out of character for me. To give him some incentive I lifted his hand and placed it inside my dressing gown on my sensitive tits. Then while he went to work there I reached back and rubbed his erection through his shorts. I needed it in me and told him so.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me." I said as I hitched up my dressing gown and pushed down my panties.

Jim got his cock out and as he pushed into me he groaned. "Fuck, yesss."

This was a carbon copy of the previous night, no preliminaries and no thoughts of the partner's pleasure. Jim gripped my shoulder and hip and slammed into me while I met every thrust so our bodies slapped into each other. No words, no time, just grunting sweaty sex. My eyes remained fixed on the mansion.

My clit burned. I'd never liked any version of doggy style unless Jim took the time to rub it. I didn't like doing it myself, probably a throwback to the old nun who taught us personal development in primary school. Her assertion that any self-love was a sin had kept me away from such actions. However, from Jim's grunting, I could tell he was getting close and I just needed a little push. I went for it, using two fingers to rub my neglected nub.

I don't know if it was the masturbation, the naughtiness of fucking in the kitchen or the thoughts of Jane and her lovers, but I had a knee trembling orgasm. Soon after Jim slammed into me and yelled his way through his own. He pulled out and stumbled backwards, bracing himself against the kitchen table before sitting in a chair. I let my gown fall back down and gave Jim a naughty smile.

"What's got into you?" Jim inquired, I thought he would be ecstatic but he seemed concerned.

"Nothing," I replied defensively. "I thought you'd be happy." I added, giving voice to my confusion.

"Yeah ... It was great but you know ... you haven't done anything like that before."

"And I won't be doing it again if this is the reaction I get!" I snapped as I made for the bathroom.

I slammed the door and swore under my breath. My anger flashed or was it guilt? I looked at my reflection in the mirror, 'what had got into me?' I wondered as I regarded my flushed face. Stripping off my clothing, I sat on the toilet. Looking down at my leg I noticed a dribble of Jim's cum on my inner thigh. I scooped it up with my finger and inspected it. Jane's actions the day before had surprised me, I'd never let Jim ejaculate anywhere other than inside me. I lifted my finger and sniffed. Jim's words came back to me 'you've haven't done that before.' Yuck, I grimaced and wiped his seed off on some toilet paper.

After a long shower I got dressed for work. Jim had already left for his doctor's visit so there was no further discussion of the morning's events. I drove down the street to the office expecting to find a contrite Jane, but the only person there was Annie. She told me that there had been a message on the answering service from Jane saying she was sick and wouldn't be coming in today. A likely story I thought.

Annie and I went through the logistics of how we were going to keep the office open that day. I didn't have a lot on so I would stay most of the day and Annie could do her thing then come back to give me a lunch break. When she'd gone I sat down and contemplated what to do about Jane. She was a good employee and I liked her. Leaving the office unattended without organizing a replacement was unacceptable as was sleeping with a tenant. However, the more I thought about it the more I felt like cutting her some slack.

If I'd had my phone switched on, the problem would not have arisen. I could hardly berate her for fraternizing as that would only implicate me as a peeping tom. Yes, I would caution her and let her know my disappointment, but this time she would be pardoned. Jane seemed determined to stretch my limits as she was a no show the next day as well. The following day when she finally arrived thirty minutes late I sent her home. She had dark rings under her eyes and looked like she hadn't slept for two days. Perhaps she hadn't.

As Jane left, I noticed a light bandage on her right wrist. Maybe I'd been wrong, maybe she had been sick. The next day she looked much better. I had our little chat and let her know of my displeasure at her tardiness. She was very apologetic and said it wouldn't happen again. Around ten o clock Annie was sitting on Jane's desk gossiping and having a coffee when I heard her gasp.

"You didn't?"

"I did!" Jane replied proudly and she started unwrapping the bandage on her wrist.

My interest was piqued so I went over too.

"Jane reckons she got a tattoo." Annie informed me.

Jane held her the inside of her wrist up proudly, "see, I told you so."

I was a drawing of a brightly colored little butterfly. On closer inspection I could see a figure inside each wing. The Roman numeral for two and the number nine in the other.

"It's going to be on the new album cover," Jane gushed to Annie.

"I didn't know we had celebrities in our little town Helena?" Annie asked in a mocking tone.

"I didn't know they were celebrities." I replied honestly. "I mean I knew they were musicians, but I don't follow that type of music so, you know, it didn't mean anything to me."

I left them to their gossip and went on an errand. As I drove away, I wondered if Jane was still sampling the pleasures of those young bucks. They had marked her as theirs. Was that the end? Or the beginning? I pushed the thoughts to one side to stop the images I'd witnessed coming back to swamp me, I didn't need the distraction. Jim and I were back to normal again. I'd stayed pissed with him the rest of that day then I started my cycle. No doubt he was putting it all down to the vagaries of female biology.

Jane was back to the diligent employee the next week, no more bleary eyes or sick days so I suspected her music groupie fling was over. I was no longer off limits for Jim and after a back massage on Wednesday night we had engaged in our usual restrained love making. I thought my life was back in its groove. Then on Thursday afternoon, I got another phone call.

It was Jane, there were problems at the Tyler mansion, again. Electrical this time, the safety switch for the ballroom kept dropping out. Jane had rung the electrician and was seeking my permission to go to meet him at the mansion and the okay the work. I wasn't going to fall for that one again.

"No Jane, I think Annie is over on that side of town this afternoon, I'll get her to drop in." I thought my tone would indicate this wasn't open to debate, but she tried.

"But it wouldn't..." I cut her off.

"No Jane, I'll organize it. What time will the electrician be there?"

"He said four," Jane grumbled, expressing her disappointment.

I said a cheery goodbye, then disconnected. I was too far away. Sending Cindy, considering some of her lifestyle choices would be like giving a five year old matches and a tin of petrol to play with. Annie was the best choice, she was older, forty one, than Cindy and I who were thirty five. She'd just celebrated her twentieth wedding anniversary and had three children, eighteen, sixteen and twelve.

Annie answered on the second ring. She was in the vicinity and said it would be no problem. I asked her to let me know how it went, and then got back to what I was doing. I was in the Main Street at five when I saw Bob our electrician. I asked him what the problem was and it turned out one of the cords on the recording equipment was damaged and was leaking some power which trigger the safety switch. He replaced the cord and it was fine after. It took him longer to find which cord it was than to fix it, but he was finished before four thirty.

I thanked him and was heading home when my pinged to say I had a message. It had been nearly flat so I'd left it in the charging cradle in the car while I went shopping. I pressed the speed dial number for my message bank and Annie's husband, Stevie's angry voice filled the car.

"What the fuck Helena! Why did you put an IT training night on at such short notice. It's my bowling night and we are in the quarter finals and now I've got to take the two girls to a school dance. A bit more notice and communication next time please."

He was really pissed off, but there was no training night. I whispered under my breath, ' what are you up to Annie?' Before I finished that thought, I had my blinker on and was looking for a place to do a "u" turn. The answer was obvious and it was at the Tyler mansion. It wasn't till I got to the front gate that I questioned why I had come here. To make sure Annie was alright, I told myself but it wasn't very convincing.

Sure enough Annie car was still parked on the loop close to the front door. I pulled up beside it and walked to the front door. It was closed but not locked and I went inside. There was no loud music this time and the door to the ballroom was closed. I was going to call out when I heard some noise coming from further down the hallway. I followed the sound and discovered it was coming from the billiard room. The reason for the noise got more obvious as I got closer.

"Holy shit! This white momma can suck some cock." It was one of the twins.

I pressed myself flat against the wall. I should leave. What am I doing here? Just go. My mind was screaming at me, but my body was responding to the sounds of sex. I inched closer. The door was wide open so there was no chance for any direct sneak peeks. However, across the hallway from the doorway was a large mirror. When I got the angle right, it gave me a clear view.

There were three figures at the end of the billiard table closest to the door. The two young men were leaning back nonchalantly against the table, with their pants around their ankles. Annie knelt in front of them facing away from the door. She was alternating between the two hard cocks in front of her. As I explained earlier, I'm not very experienced at the more adventurous sexual stuff, but I know about giving a blow job even if I don't do it very often. I've got to be really drunk and then there's the danger I could throw up so Jim doesn't push me too far.

What I was watching was not like any blow job I'd ever read about or attempted. One twin would pull her into his cock then forcefully thrust into her mouth, holding himself completely in her mouth the last time. After a short period he would let go of Annie and she would back off rapidly gasping for breath before the other twin got hold of her and repeated the process. They were literally fucking her face and the way Annie turned her head to accept each new invasion, she wasn't complaining.

While one fucked her face the other mauled her saggy tits. Pulling them up by the nipples then slapping them down. Grabbing them tightly so they bulged at the end like muffin tops. There was something so hot about the way they were using Annie and also her submission.

I was rubbing my nipples and my clit was burning for attention. I quickly glanced down the hallway and finding it still deserted, I undid the button holding the waistband of my skirt and was about to slip my hand down inside my panties when I came to my senses. What the fuck was I doing? I needed to get out of here. Just then, a cry from inside the room made me look at the mirror again.

The action in the billiard room was heating up. The twin receiving Annie's oral ministrations wasn't letting go this time and his thrusting was becoming even more forceful. His brother was kneeling behind Annie, his hand working frantically under the curve of her ass as he had one or maybe more fingers in one of her holes.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, here it cums! Drink it up Annnniiie." He groaned.

Annie stayed with him but as he held himself deep she began struggling to get a breath. Realizing this he released her and she pulled back, sucked in some air then went straight back working on the still dripping cock. This bought a fresh round of groans as Annie worked on his now sensitive head.

He tried to push her off but she stayed firmly attached making sure he was drained. When he finally got her off she used her fingers to wipe her face and neck and she sucked then clean.

Her rest time was short as the other twin stood up and aimed his dick at her face while stroking it. She only had the tip inside her mouth when he started groaning. I could see her working her head backwards and forwards in short strokes accompanied by sighs of ecstasy from the lucky twin.

The twins moved away I thought the show was over and my chances of getting caught much higher. Annie stayed kneeling on the floor. She had turned side on and was quietly talking to someone else in the room. Then another figure appeared. He was shorter and with more hair than the boys, but Annie's eyes were only looking at one thing. The tree trunk like phallus that jutted out from between 10K's stout legs.

My own needs were momentarily forgotten as I, too, was mesmerized by the immense weapon the rapper was wielding. Just out of Annie's reach he stopped, he asked her in a loud voice.

"Do you want this?"

Annie just nodded. Her eyes still fixed on the throbbing member bouncing menacingly in front of her.

"You understand that I won't be satisfied with just a blow job. I want to fuck you, and I won't stop until I am completely inside you."

Annie's reply this time was to crawl the short distance between them and after gripping 10K's dick with both hands try to get her mouth around the fat head. It wasn't what he wanted, grabbing her hair he pulled her roughly to one side and forced her to look at his face.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,250 Followers