A Slow Descent Pt. 02

Story Info
You get muddy playing in the dirt.
8.7k words
4.4
30.2k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,238 Followers

Hi to all,

Here is part two of A Slow Descent. I originally envisaged it would only have two parts but as with everything nowadays it got complicated. I'm part way through writing part three at the moment. Reading part one would be a good idea if you want to pick up the story line.

Here's a brief outline, Helena a thirty something mother of two who runs a real estate agency in a seaside town employing three other women. Three musicians come to town and Helena rents them a prominent local house to record some music. Helena observes two of her staff, Jane and Annie, in compromising scenes with the guests and is just driving away as the story continues.

Thanks to John for taking time away from the beach to do my editing.

As always I love to get feedback so leave a comment about your thoughts, positive or negative. A warning though, I will delete racist comments. I left one bad one on part 1 that had the N word purely because the way it was written displayed the author's ignorance.

Cheers

CharlieB4

*****

Outside I clambered into my car and got moving as quickly as I could. Hitting the highway I pressed harder than normal on the accelerator, determined to get as far away as quickly as possible. Just outside the town limits I heard the whoop of a siren behind me. Looking in my rearview mirror the flashing lights of a police car loomed large behind me. Cursing, I pulled over onto the verge and the police car did the same.

Fishing my license from the purse in my bag I rolled down the window and waited. After what seemed like an age the police car door opened and Sergeant Jacobs, the local policeman, strode towards my car. He was a striking figure in his uniform, tall and thick set with impossibly broad shoulders. I'd first met him when I'd sold him and his young Singaporean wife a town house in the Coloons Bay. I remember having to stifle a laugh when I first saw them together, he was six foot three and his wife only five two. As he got closer I found my gaze lingering on his crotch, and the long black nightstick that flopped against his leg.

"Helena? I recognized the car but I'd didn't think it could be you driving." He said in a stern voice.

"I'm sorry Sergeant." I passed my license out the window.

Taking it from me he took off his dark glasses and inspected it before looking back at me. "You do know you were speeding."

"I didn't really, I'm very sorry. My mind was elsewhere." He continued to stare at me and I broke first looking down at my hands.

"You haven't been drinking have you? You look a little flushed."

"Not since a glass of wine last night," I tried my real estate smile to break his harsh demeanor but it didn't work.

He finally looked away when a big truck drove past and blew its air horn. I was left staring at his belt, with the handcuffs clipped in a holder on the front. Just as my gaze began to shift a little lower he spoke again.

"Helena, have you ever had a ticket before?"

"No Sergeant."

"Alright then this time you get off with a warning. I didn't have the radar on because I was on my way home from a meeting with my superiors and not on duty. However next time you won't be so lucky. Okay?"

"Yes sergeant, thank you." I left the real estate smile in the closet and gave him my genuine one.

He gave my license back then turned and strode back to his car and I watched his butt all the way. In my mind I was speculating on the size of his penis. Up until last week I'd only seen one in the flesh and a couple in dirty movies but I felt they were a fake. Well I did then, after witnessing 10K's appendage I wasn't as sure.

Back on the road and well within the speed limit I went back to the office. I always kept a change of clothes there just in case I spilled something on myself before meeting a client. There was also a shower in the back and I felt the need to cleanse myself. After letting myself in the backdoor I made sure everybody else had left then undressed and got in the shower.

As I soaped myself up I went back over what I'd witnessed a short time before. I couldn't believe that Annie would do those things. Jane was single, footloose and fancy free but Annie had a husband and children. As I washed my private parts any thoughts of Annie's actions were replaced by 10K and his massive cock. The buzz returned as I lingered longer than was strictly necessary and my finger slipping between the folds of my sex. Looking down I spied a long cylindrical black shampoo bottle with a rounded lid. As I reached down for it I checked myself and stood back up. I admonished myself out loud.

"My god Helena! Get a grip."

I turned around and shut off the hot water. The cold water stung my body but I forced myself to endure the withering spray. I suffered through my penance, washing away my impure thoughts. Fifteen minutes later I was in the Thai takeaway getting our usual Thursday night dinner.

At home we were in our usual positions-my husband on the lounge watching the television, my daughter on her mobile talking to a friend and my son playing Grand Theft Auto in his room. Opening the takeaway containers got a hungry husband off the lounge but the other two had to be torn away from their pursuits. We sat at the table and ate, mostly in silence, each in our own little world. With the food gone we returned to our own pursuits, I was left with the cleanup and washing followed by ironing and folding. The domestic goddess was in her element, unfortunately.

With the dreary essentials done I slipped into a hot bath for a soak. Afterwards I was in my walk-in wardrobe selecting my night time attire. I found a negligee that Jim had bought me for an anniversary many years ago. Sliding into it I was pleased to see that it still fit except maybe my boobs being not quite as pert hung a little lower. I lay on top of the covers on the bed waiting for Jim, I was in the mood for some action.

Sometime later I went looking and found him still perched in front of the television. Why, when there is football on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday do they gave to sometimes play a game on Thursday night. I walked slowly and I thought seductively between him and the television hoping my attire would attract his interest. It didn't, he merely craned his neck to try and not miss any of the game. I plonked myself down beside him and snuggled under his arm.

"Who's playing?"

"Eagles and the Titans," Jim grunted.

"Who's winning?"

"Eagles."

This was getting me nowhere. I slipped three of the buttons on his shirt open and raked my nails through the hair on his chest. Jim continued watching the game but when I stopped his hand gripped my shoulder tightly to let me know he wanted me to continue. Emboldened, I undid his shirt completely and continued scratching, caressing and tickling his bare chest. When I started unbuttoning Jim's pants he stopped me.

"The kids?" He croaked.

"Stanley has his headphones on killing things with his play station. Jennifer had a fight with her friend on the phone and has gone to bed."

Jim released his grip on my hand and I loosened his pants so I could reach inside and tease him further. I bypassed his rapidly hardening cock and cupped his balls instead. I rolled them gently through my fingers before slipping even further down and rubbing the area where his scrotum attached to his body. This never failed to get him going and a low moan escaped his lips. Jim even closed his eyes at least momentarily and forgot the football.

Inching Jim's underwear down I freed his rigid pole. I stroked it with one hand watching it in the light flickering from the television. I couldn't remember ever looking that closely at it before, the head swelled on every up stroke and his remaining foreskin bunched under its flared edges. Little drops of fluid appeared from the slit and dribbled down onto my hand. I couldn't help it, images of Jane and Annie sucking cock at the mansion filled my head. I gave in to my urges and sliding down took my husband's dick in my mouth.

Jim gasped, as I enveloped his manhood. I went as far as my gag reflex would allow before pulling back up slowly sucking hard so my mouth made a pop sound as I released it, the back down again. I reveled in every movement and noise Jim made as he squirmed under me. I wanted him to grab my hair and use me the way those black studs had used my employees. I wanted him to take control but he remained passive. I used my free hand to grab at my own breasts before putting it between my legs to satisfy my own aches.

Finally Jim's hand rested on the back of my head but only momentarily as the first shot of cum erupted into my mouth. I lifted up quickly in shock; coughing and the second blast went up my nose and into my eye.

"Jesus Jim! You could have warned me." I hissed as I wiped away his mess.

"Sorry," he stammered, still coming down from his high. "It crept up on me... you haven't ever gone that far before..."

"Yeah, I suppose..." I was suddenly very self conscious.

I sat back on the lounge while Jim tucked himself back in. I was still horny but reluctant to be the sexual aggressor again. I was getting out of control, it scared me but that only heightened my arousal. I decided on a more moderate approach.

"Come on, let's go to bed," I offered casually.

"You go. There is still fifteen minutes to go." Jim replied his eyes once again glued to the flickering screen in front of us.

"But the Eagles are twenty in front."

"A lot can change in fifteen minutes."

I'd been dismissed so I got off the lounge and made for our room. At the doorway I turned and looked back at my husband. He'd stretched out his feet onto the coffee table and he had a stupid grin on his face as he idly scratched at his crotch. No doubt pleased that he had combined his two favorite pastimes sex and sport.

"Fucking arsehole." I muttered before going to the bathroom to clean up.

The next day Annie called in sick, after Jane last week I'd expected it. Her husband wasn't ringing me which I took to mean that she'd gone home the previous night. The weekend was an uneventful affair but Monday morning when I arrived at work Jane and Annie were deep in conversation. Annie had her leg on the desk and was showing Jane a tattoo very similar to hers. It was of a butterfly with the same symbols inside its wings but Annie's had an extra piece. Below was a plus symbol and underneath that 10K. The meaning was obvious and I wondered why they were both so keen to show them off.

I left them to gossip but as I walked to my desk I could feel their eyes on me. On top of some other correspondence was an A4 envelope that had just my name on it. The girls had stopped talking and the expectation in the room was palpable as I sat down. Defusing it I moved the stack of letters to one side, put on my reading glasses and fired up my computer instead.

"Isn't there something you two should be doing?" I asked curtly.

"Yes," they replied in unison.

Annie placed a dressing on her new tattoo and put her leg down. Jane went over to her desk, grabbed some files and began placing them into a filing cabinet. Both their eyes kept flicking back to me and the stack of letters but neither said another word.

Cindy's arrival back from holidays took the focus off me as she strutted in. Unlike me, Cindy looked to have lost weight during her holiday. Without the constant buzz of work I fell into bad habits but I suspected in Cindy's case it was her bad habits that kept her away from food. For the next twenty minutes she offered hints as to some of the salacious stories we would be hearing over the next couple of months. She was very interested in the girl's tattoos and declared that she would sacrifice herself the next time they required assistance at the mansion.

I had some errands to run so I took the opportunity afforded by Cindy's return to slip the unaddressed envelope into my handbag and scurry to the door. It took all my self-control not to rip it open as soon as I got in my car. I waited till I got to my first job before retrieving it from my bag. Inside was a single sheet of writing paper with the Tyler House letter head. It was kept in the bureau beside the telephone. The note was hand written in the same precise formal style as my name on the envelope and reading it took my breath away.

Helena,

I hope you enjoyed the show. Maybe next time you could come in and enjoy the party.

10K

I screwed the paper up into a ball and threw it at the windscreen. My hands were shaking and I was on the verge of tears. Shit shit shit shit fuck! My god, did Annie and Jane know? Is that why they were watching me like hawks all morning?

My nervous breakdown was interrupted by the owner of the house I was supposed to be inspecting. He tapped on the window of the car with a concerned look on his face. I gave him the best smile I could muster and got out.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his concerned look hadn't been shifted.

"Oh yes," I quickly thought up a cover story. "Bloody speeding fines."

The guy nodded in agreement and showed me to his house. It turned out to be yet another waste of time. He'd bought the house with a view to retiring in ten years but he was hoping to make some back on his investment in the meantime. I would have gladly listed the house on our site but he was only trying to get my thoughts on what to charge. I didn't help him, if he wanted my expertise he could bloody well pay for it.

The next job was much better, a developer building a series of holiday villas. He wanted to pay me to consult with the architect on the designs. I agreed without hesitation. The smile on my face lasted till I parked out the back of the office. Anxiety returned as I reached for my handbag and saw the screwed up note from the rapper. Bracing myself I went inside and was relieved to see just Cindy sitting at her desk. Jane had gone home complaining of an upset stomach and Annie was out chasing up a listing.

"What's up Helena?" Cindy asked, "You snuck out of here this morning before we got a chance to talk."

"Not much," I replied imitating my teenage daughter.

"Come on, you can't fool me that easily. There has obviously been a lot going on while I was away." As Cindy spoke she got up from her desk and walked over to mine.

"You would have to ask Jane and Annie about that."

"Heh, am I not your best best friend? Do you think I don't notice when you are upset?"

"I'm not upset, maybe a bit tired." I slumped back in my seat. "Nine years I've been doing this and the cheapskates who want something for nothing are starting to get me down."

"You need a holiday," Cindy said brightly.

"I haven't got time for holidays," I let out an ironic laugh.

"Make time!" Cindy had her serious face on.

"The children and school and Jim's job..."

"No excuses, the kids can stay with me. You and Jim haven't been away for ages so he must have some holidays owing."

"Cindy..."she cut me off again.

"No excuses, your job for the afternoon is to find somewhere luxurious and expensive to go next week."

"Hang on, I'm the boss here." I tried to suppress a laugh.

"Not next week. Next week you are a lady of leisure. Now hop to it or I'll find somewhere for you, and my choice might be a bit salacious for you."

"Slut." I said teasing.

"Bitch." She replied giggling as she went back to her desk.

The more I thought about it the more I liked the idea. It had been a long time since Jim and I had been away together. There was also the added attraction of being a long way away from the Tyler mansion. For the rest of the afternoon I searched and rang and cajoled receptionists until I got a fantastic deal. Seven days in a five star island resort for the price of five, with breakfast included and two dinners. Now all I had to do was persuade Jim.

He was very late getting home that night and if I hadn't been concentrating on getting him to agree to a holiday I would have been really pissed off. As it turned out he didn't need any convincing, in fact he suggested we get away before I asked. It's funny how that happens.A lot of times I will be secretly scheming something and Jim will surprise me by suggesting it first. I guess you know you're meant to be with someone when you are on the same wavelength.

The holiday was good, the place was beautiful and the food delicious. Perhaps seven days was a bit long. By the end of it I realized I would be glad to get back to work. It was a very private place and it wasn't conducive to meeting other couples. That was a relief at the start but after seven days we were both a bit stir-crazy. Still I don't think Jim could complain too much because we did have a lot of sex. Just vanilla married couple stuff but I did work on my blow job technique. I enjoyed the power it gave me over Jim however I didn't let him finish off in my mouth.

The office was quiet when I walked in on my first day back. Jane was the only one there as the other two were out doing other things. It appeared everything had gone smoothly while I was away and I was pleased to see our bookings were on the way up. A warm week in the city during my break had turned people's thoughts to summer. I didn't bother enquiring about our guests at the Tyler mansion. I figured if there had been problems the girls would've jumped on it, so to speak, straight away. I knew Cindy was back when I heard the squeal as the door squeaked open.

"Ahh, Helena! And how was the holiday? I hope you let your hair down." Her high heels clunked on the floor as she pushed her chair over to my desk before sitting down. "Tell me all about it and don't leave out the juicy bits."

"I can assure you my hair stayed on top of my head and the only juice was on the breakfast table."

"The breakfast table huh, I always find the crumbs from the croissants get stuck everywhere when I do it on the breakfast table." Cindy said then laughed as I pulled a face.

"I was referring to the orange juice." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Girlfriend, if your man's juice is orange you best get him to the doctor." She and Jane both burst out laughing while I remained poker faced.

Once Cindy had calmed down I changed the subject. "So how where the children?"

"I told you yesterday, they were fine. Nothing to report with those two angels."

"And what about here," I waved my hand around indicating I was talking about the office.

"No problems, it all ran like clockwork," Cindy said smiling then she leant forward and continued in a low voice. "There was a man looking for you," she whispered raising her eyebrows.

My pulse lifted thirty beats a minute and I'd felt my face flush as I thought about the note I got from 10K.

"He sounded really hot on the phone and looked even better when I showed him the site for the new development." The confused look on my face caused her to explain further, "you remember the architect for the new holiday villas?"

"Oh yes of course," I turned away and rifled through my handbag pretending to look for my mobile hoping the color of my face would return to normal.

"We are both meeting him tomorrow afternoon."

"Both of us?" It was my turn to raise my eyebrows.

"I think I made quite an impression on him." Cindy gave me a knowing smile.

"Alright, what time?" I opened the calendar on my mobile and started putting in the appointment.

"Two o'clock."

"All locked in." I put my mobile back in my bag and contemplated what to do for the rest of the day. "Cindy? Can you cover for me again today? I'm tired after the plane flight and I want to make a nice dinner for the children tonight."

"Yeah sure. I'm busy tomorrow morning but I'll see you at our meeting in the afternoon."

I went home via the supermarket, I'd felt like old Mother Hubbard trying to get some food on the table the previous night. With the fridge and cupboards fully stocked again I did a quick tidy of the house before roasting a lovely piece of beef for dinner. I don't know why I bothered. The children bolted down their food before rushing off to a school dance and Jim was so late home his plate looked unappetizing when I got it out of the oven.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,238 Followers