A Slow Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything. Stacy is a really nice woman. I don't know what it is but we seem to hit it off really good. She loves Philly though. I guess I can't change her mind about her football team."

Stacy walked out with a beer in her hand. She smiled at Dan before sitting down on the love seat Dan had on the deck and slipped out of her heels and curled her feet up onto the cushion.

Stacy looked so sexy sitting there. I did take notice she was still wearing her rings. I thought that was a nice gesture on her part. Perhaps it made her feel more secure wearing them. I wasn't sure.

We ate while watching the game. Stacy gets more excited during football games than some men and today was no exception. Dan sat next to Stacy on that loveseat and every time Philly got the lead she'd bounce up clapping her hands and yelling. Dan got a thrill out of watching her boobs bouncing each time she got excited.

We finally finished eating. The game was over when it started to rain so we took everything inside. All three of us worked on washing dishes than took beers into Dan's living room where we all relaxed.

I was getting a little drunk by early evening. I know the booze had to be effecting Dan and Stacy too. We sat on the floor while Dan told us about his days in the army. Stacy had her legs stretched out with her feet close to Dan. I really didn't notice his hand touching her toes until I leaned forward.

That damn beer was making me piss and I had to go again. I got up and when I returned, Dan's hand was massaging Stacy's ankle. He moved his hand back as I entered the room.

"Hey Dan, you don't have to stop on my account."

He laughed and said. "OK. I think I'll take you up on that!"

He quickly put his hand back on Stacy's ankle only this time massaged her whole leg up to her knee. He tickled her leg and she sort of kicked her feet back almost hitting Dan's thigh and giggled.

"I'm kind of ticklish there."

Dan playfully replied as he touched Stacy's leg in the same area. "Oh, I'll have to work on those ticklish spots. I found one, how many others do you have Stacy?"

Stacy smiled like a school girl replying. "Oh, I don't know, I have a few others. I'm not going to tell you."

Dan replied. "Guess I'll have to find those myself."

They both laughed as I offered to get another round of beers from the frig. I got up and walked into the dark kitchen searching for the light switch. I poked my head back into the dinning room and starred at Stacy and Dan on the floor in the living room.

They were just starring at each other. Dan's hand had worked all the way up to Stacy's thigh. She was laying on her side so Dan could easily massage her thigh along with a portion of her smooth white ass. I could see his hand rubbing her thigh ever so slowly as Stacy just sat there looking straight into his eyes.

I just starred at them for a few moments waiting for something further to happen. I suppose not with me hanging around so I opened the frig and got three beers and started to make my way back into the living room.

I stopped dead in my tracks as I started walking through the doorway. They were kissing. Dan was leaning forward kissing Stacy on the lips. His head was tilted as they locked lips. I had a good view. I cleared my throat and Dan backed away.

I pretended I didn't see anything as I gave out their beers. Stacy had a guilty expression on her face and soon excused herself to go to the bathroom. I sat back down as she got up and walked out of the room.

Dan looked at me with a grin on his face and said. "Maybe you should leave after this one Mike. Your welcome to stay but I'm going to warn you now that I'm getting some of that pussy tonight regardless if you stay or not. Do you understand me?"

I looked at Dan kind of in a shock. I responded more like a robot rather than a reply. "Yeah, sure Dan."

Dan got up off the floor and switch off the bright light dimming it low than turned on some romantic music. I just starred at Dan preparing for the evening wondering if that was my cue to leave or stay. I figured I'd at least wait until Stacy returned from the bathroom.

Stacy did return a couple minutes later. Her lipstick was freshened up and she sat down right next to Dan on the sofa. He didn't waste anytime moving his arm around her shoulder and looked over at me.

I just put the can of beer to my lips and took a long swig trying not to look their way. Dan at least gave me a choice. I kind of wanted to stick around to see Dan get rejected anyway.

Dan was kissing Stacy again only this time he had both hands on her breasts. He was pinching her nipples through the thin red material of her top. Stacy didn't seem to mind. I don't know how much beer we drank but she was certainly on her way to being drunk.

Dan's tongue was stuck between Stacy's red ruby lips now and I just froze in position as I watched her eagerly accept his tongue. The music was even having an effect on me. My dick was hard as stone. Could I be a cuckold and not have even known it?

Stacy's left hand was holding Dan's chin as they kissed. Her large diamond ring glistened in the dim light. My heart was pumping faster as I watched my ex-wife being seduced by this black man. Why did she wear her rings? Was this some sort of payback? Stacy wasn't mine any longer. How could I stop Dan from seducing Stacy?

Dan suddenly stood up. He briefly glanced over at me and walked around the sofa and opened a small drawer on an end tale. He was fetching something. He walked back and sat next to Stacy. He put a cigarette in his mouth. He's going to smoke now?

No! Wait! It's a joint.......He's going to smoke grass! Dan lit up and took a inhaled and passed it to Stacy who did the same. They kept passing it back and forth until it was worn down. Dan lit another one only this time reached out and wanted me to smoke it.

I reached out and took a long drag. My first time since college I might add. I gave it back to Dan who passed it right to Stacy. I don't ever remember seeing Stacy smoke weed. Dan and Stacy finished it off and began kissing again.

Dan had scooted Stacy closer so they were seated in the center of the couch now. He's tongue was between her lips while he massaged her huge breasts. Dan finally had Stacy lean forward while he pulled off that red top exposing her milky white globes to his dark eyes for the very first time.

Dan gasped when he saw their size and immediately cupped one in his big hand. He leaned over and stuck his tongue out touching a nipple before devouring it with his thick lips.

Dan slurped at it like he was a nursing baby. He groaned with excitement and anticipation of what would soon come. Dan leaned down much closer and worked his lips from one breast to the other.

Stacy held the palm of her hand on the back of Dan's head starring down at Dan's lips like how a nursing mother would watch her baby. I could see the wetness on her breast. Dan was slobbering all over those giant white babies. I thought that he must be thinking he was in heaven right now.

Stacy looked up than over at me while Dan continued to suck on her breasts. Our eyes met as Dan continued to devour her breasts with his mouth. We kept eye contact while she stroked the back of Dan's head. Maybe she was feeling pity for me. I wasn't sure.

Our eyes broke contact when Dan moved his head up for another long passionate kiss. His huge black hands were now squeezing those milky white globs making Stacy moan into his mouth with passion.

Dan suddenly stopped the kiss and took Stacy's hands and had her stand up right next to him. Stacy was facing me while Dan worked on the zipper at the back of her mini skirt. He looked like a kid at Christmas the way he tugged at that mini dress pulling it down Stacy's beautiful hips.

Stacy kept starring at me as I watched Dan pull the skirt all the way down to the floor revealing the most hottest looking ass I think Dan ever saw. The only thing covering Stacy's pussy now was a tiny black thong.

Dan quickly put his hands on Stacy's smooth soft cheeks than pressed his thick black lips against her flesh giving her a kiss on one of her cheeks. Stacy kept starring at me and leaned forward putting her hands on her knees.

She kept eye contact with me as she playfully wiggled her ass back and forth for Dan's pleasure giggling with a smile as Dan inhaled nervously. I don't think Dan could believe he had such a beautiful white woman to his diposal right now.

Stacy was teasing Dan now. She kept wiggling that sweet little white ass at him and inched forward playing cat and mouse with him. I found it rather amusing myself.

Stacy moved forward a couple feet while Dan tried to grab hold of her ass but she got away and almost fell forward until I reached out trying to stop Stacy from falling. She was a little drunk.

Stacy pretty much slapped her hands on my shoulders and held herself up as Dan raced across the floor and quickly grabbed her hips making Stacy squeal with joy.

"Huh.....Stop.......He's got a hold of me darling.......Make him stop......!"

I knew Stacy didn't really mean it because she was smiling and laughing in between those words. Stacy was hanging on me now as Dan leaned over and cupped Stacy's huge breasts from behind.

My face wasn't much more than a foot away from Dan's hands which were tightly locked on Stacy's beautiful white globes.

"Honey.....Stop him....." Stacy playfully screamed in my ear as Dan took hold of Stacy's hips now and pressed his crotch into her gorgeous ass cheeks. He started banging her ass like they were really screwing now.

Stacy was squealing and begging me to help her out. I just sat their holding her up with my body. I could feel the thrusts each time Dan banged into Stacy's beautiful ass.

Suddenly, Stacy calmed down with a look of pur passion on her face. She was humping back at Dan now and leaned closer to my face waiting for a kiss. I tilted my head and accepted her lips. It was a hot open mouth passionate kiss.

Dan ruined it when he reached around and inserted his big black hand under Stacy's tiny black thong. She quickly broke off the kiss and moaned with delight as Dan cupped her bare pussy with his big black hand.

Stacy arched up, eyes half closed and moaned as she put her hands over the tiny black thong pressing Dan's hands against her pussy.

"Oh God yes......I need some cock....."

I watched in amazement as Dan kept his hand on Stacy's pussy. It looked like he may have inserted a finger between her slit the way she arched up and back against him.

"You want black cock baby?....."

All Stacy could do at the moment was purr like a little kitten. Stacy's hips were squirming to Dan's touch. Eyes closed, mouth wide open. Dan had one hand inside Stacy's thong and the other cupping a huge breast.

Stacy hand one hand over her thong and the other holding Dan's hand tight against her breast. She kept moaning as Dan finally removed his hand from beneath the thong.

He brought his finger up to his lips and inserted it into his mouth and smacked his lips.

"You taste so good baby.....Tell me you want my cock...."

Dan inserted his hand back inside the thong while Stacy moaned. "Come on....Tell me what you want..."

Stacy hesitated and studdered but got the words out that Dan wanted to hear. "I want some cock inside me."

"Who's cock do you want baby?"

Stacy kept squirming around trying to aviod his question as Dan kept working his finger inside her tight wet slit.

"I want your cock....Your black cock inside me...."

That was Dan's cue! He quickly removed his hand from beneath the thong and grabbed Stacy and lifted her up into his arms. Stacy was starring at me as Dan turned and walked toward the bedrooms. I had to walk quickly to keep pace with Dan.

Dan walked down the hallway with Stacy in his arms. She was pleadingly looking over his shoulder at me like she wanted me to put an end to this. Maybe she just felt pity for me. I hurried along as Dan turned the corner and slammed the bedroom door shut behind him.

12