A Slow Seduction of Jasmine Pilcher Ch. 02

Story Info
The fat lady is warming up in the wings.
2k words
4.36
88.8k
14

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
atkins
atkins
316 Followers

There were a hundred things going through chunky old Jasmine Pilcher's brain. It was obvious to anyone looking at her but I pretended I was wrestling with my options when, in fact, there were no options. I knew what had to happen and, eventually, so did Jasmine.

"You'll have to stay here," she said and promptly went to the closet to get out sheets, blankets and a pillow and put them on the sofa in the living room. It may have been subconscious but she was making it clear to herself as well as to me where I was going to be sleeping.

I protested. I touched her again and said 'there is no way' and on and on and then, finally, I relented.

So far, things were going as planned. I just had to bide my time. Haste, I knew, was my enemy. Caution and deliberation were my friends. And if I were lucky, sweet, innocent Jasmine would never be the wiser.

We talked some more and then I visibly yawned although it wasn't actually that late. Good old Jasmine took the hint, however.

"I guess you're tired," she said. "All this must be quite a strain on you."

Yeah, I thought. Practically a near-death experience. "A good night's sleep and I'll be fine," I said, patting the stiff sofa, then I stood up. I gave her a big hug and felt those great boobs pressing against me. "Thanks Jaz, this is really sweet of you."

She seemed a little more comfortable and held me a little bit and patted my back, then she headed off to her bedroom. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next, maybe nothing, but I was going to stay on my toes.

I don't normally sleep in the nude but tonight I made an exception. As I stripped down, I felt a sense of freedom and even dominance. I know it was crazy but here I was naked just a few feet away from the fat old woman I most wanted to ravish.

There was a little nightlight illuminating the bathroom and I stretched out on the sofa so I could easily look in. After about 15 or 20 minutes – by which time I'm sure Jasimine thought I was asleep – I heard Jaz's bedroom door open and then saw her padding toward the bathroom.

In the dim glow of the nightlight I could see her form pass between me and the door. She was wearing a floor-length nightgown and I could briefly see her legs and tits when the bare light shone through. It excited me and emboldened me to the next step. I just needed an opportunity. Fortunately, Jaz gave it to me.

After a few minutes, the door opened. The overhead bathroom light was on which gave me an even better view of her voluptuous body. I could see her belly and huge, but very round, ass. She then turned out the light and something interesting happened.

Jasmine went back and turned off the nightlight. Interesting. And then, as soon as my eyes adjusted to the now total darkness, she stood in the doorway of the bathroom looking in my direction, staring at me lying naked in the dark. I saw her rub her right hand along the side of her nightgown. Before she could move, I determined a course of action.

In an instant, I was off the sofa and walking briskly toward the bathroom. Jaz was still there, apparently too startled to move. I reached out as if I was fumbling for the light and placed my hand on the expanse of her great right tit and felt around for a moment as though I was confused, then I brushed her neck and finally, I found the light switch and turned it on.

I apologized. I stammered. I tried to look as embarrassed as I should have felt.

But there I was, stark naked after ever-so-briefly feeling up the sweetest lady I've ever known and acting as though it were all an accident.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry," I said over and over. "I didn't see you standing there."

"It's okay, Fred," she said. "Don't worry about it. I was just, well . . . ."

I looked down at my cock as though realizing I was naked and Jasmine's eye quite naturally followed mine. She held it there a moment and then looked away. She may have been flushed, I couldn't tell in the darkness but I quickly ran back to the sofa and threw on my underwear.

"This is really embarrassing," I laughed. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

But Jasmine had gone into the kitchen. "Listen, we're both up and I'm not really tired. What if I just make some more coffee and have some of the cookies I made for my daughter. It will be naughty, but she'll never know."

Something about her taking me into her confidence and being "naughty" aroused me. I threw on some pants but left my shirt off and headed for the kitchen. The snow was still falling and everything was quiet except for the pounding of my heart.

The coffee was on and making little snapping noises. Jaz peered out the window into the darkness briefly, then looked over at me and my bare chest, then up at my face.

"I know you don't . . . love me," she said but at that moment, I almost did. I almost forgot about all my desires, my carefully laid plans. She had gotten the advantage. I was shocked. There she was, standing there like some great formless column, all her curves buried in her nightgown. But she continued to speak. Quietly. "But for some reason, you want me." I was startled but she looked up at me earnestly as though she were explaining how to solve a simple problem to a small child.

"Oh, I know the difference," she said. "Just because I'm old and fat – don't say anything (she raised her hand) – I know that I am, doesn't mean I don't understand, well, wanting, desiring . . ."

I stood up. God she made me hot and I didn't know why! But this was moving in a positive direction. I walked over by her as if to console her, but I suspect she knew better.

"Many, many years ago, shortly after I married my husband, we were driving along the Interstate and we both realized we were incredibly, well, excited. You see, we were both virgins when we married and these feelings were most strange to me, certainly, and probably him. We got home and we didn't even unpack. That was the first time I really understood desire, hunger."

"I understand," I said rather dumbly.

"Do you?" she asked, and then walked over to the coffee which was done now. She poured two cups and everything was deadly still again. All of a sudden she seemed to realize she was walking around the house with a man – not her husband – and all she was wearing was a nightgown, even if it did hide everything pretty well. She looked like she was trying to cover herself and turned away from me. Or maybe she was just uncomfortable with the discussion. I decided to say nothing but moved closer to her and idly mixed some sugar into my coffee.

"I've seen the way you look at me sometimes. At first it made me nervous but then, well, it was kind of flattering, actually. I don't get many looks these days."

I smiled, surprised, and a little nervous myself. My hand was, as it were, caught in the cookie jar. "I didn't know."

She turned back to me with the same childlike explanatory look in her eyes. "It's okay. Don't worry about it. I know something about men, about young men. I don't always understand everything about them, that's for sure but I know, well, like I said, I know something about hunger."

"Jaz . . ."

"I guess that's why I had to stop and look at you sleeping on the couch before. It wasn't very nice of me, I know. I mean, you had no clothes on and I saw, well, I saw you all, if you understand me." She turned away from me and faced the kitchen cabinets. The snow was falling harder outside.

"Did you like what you saw, Jaz?"

"Goodness, what kind of question . . .it surprised me," she whispered. "It surprised me that it affected me so." She was whispering now.

I walked up behind her and touched her shoulders. There was a brief, instinctive stiffening, and then she relaxed. I was touching her bare shoulders although a thin strap of her nightgown stretched across her flesh.

"There can be nothing, you know, between us even though it's true that I have feelings for you, certainly more than you have for me. I guess I've always thought of you as something special," she said.

"Jaz . . ." I whispered and then I kissed the back of her neck. Her skin was cool to my lips. Although she did nothing to help or resist me, Jasmine waddled over to the light switch and turned it off. I know what she was thinking. Even though it was quite late, she didn't want anyone outside looking in to see what was going on – even if nothing was going on.

I walked over to her and kissed her full on the mouth, briefly. "Thank you," I said. "Thank you for everything." I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me tasting some coffee, toothpaste. Her mouth was open and I flicked at her tongue with mine. She responded briefly, tentatively and then, for a moment, I could feel release in her body and her tongue attacked mine and she held onto me tighter.

I reached around and gingerly touched her right breast through the nightgown. So round and so full. I could almost feel the nipple hardening under my touch. She started to shake and then she abruptly pulled herself away and turned toward the cabinets again. She was breathing heavily.

"Fred, I can't do this. It's not right. Not for me."

"You feel wonderful," I said and for once, I meant it. "You are a beautiful, desirable woman."

"I know you need . . . relief, but I can't give it to you," she said, still breathing hard and then she did something that really surprised me. Jasmine, pulled up her nightgown to her waist and held it there. Even in the darkness, I could see the panty-covered ass before me now. "Press against me and relieve yourself."

An unusual term but I didn't have to be asked twice. I pulled off my pants and rubbed my hardening member along her fat, panty-covered ass. "Jaz, Jaz . . . ." I whispered again and again, kissing the back of her neck, sliding my cock along her crack, my arms around her waist, unable to meet across the expanse of her belly. I probed with my fingers but she reached down to stop me. There would be no pussy groping here.

Faster and faster I pounded at her ass. At first, she did nothing but then she jiggled a little and leaned against the counter for support. And then she did something most unexpected. Fat, sweet, innocent, church-lady Jasmine took my hand from her waist and held it to her breast. That did it for me.

"Oh god, oh god, " I said as I pumped loads of hot semen against her panty-covered ass, squeezed her breast again through the nightgown and whispered "thank you."

Jasmine dropped her nightgown so that it covered her completely again. She turned around and looked at my rigid cock, still dripping cum from one of the most powerful climaxes of my life. Surprisingly, she smiled. "I guess you do like me, Fred. Good night now."

atkins
atkins
316 Followers