A Slow Seduction of Jasmine Pilcher Ch. 04

Story Info
She's breaking down in sweet slow-motion.
2.2k words
4.51
79.1k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
atkins
atkins
316 Followers

(Read chapters 1-3 or you'll be a little lost here)

The snow had finally abated and the sun shone brightly and blinded me as I stepped outside Jasmine's front door.

There was no way I could go anywhere. The roads were thick with snow and there was no sign of a snowplow. I found a snow shovel and started digging my way toward the white box that was probably my car.

Whether Jaz was deliriously happy, depressed or somewhere in between, it didn't much matter. The tension was pretty high inside which was another good reason to be outside and away from it. It felt good to breathe the cold, fresh air and as I dug through the snow, I thought again about Jasmine's chunky hand around my cock and how, for the third time, she had been responsible for getting my rocks off in spectacular fashion.

Part of me felt bad about her hasty departure. Her world-class hand job must have left her with a feeling of shame afterwards but her excitement when I pawed her tits beforehand convinced me that I had found the magic button to light Jasmine's rocket. I just had to do it slowly.

I grinned a little evilly now. I wanted to fuck her. I knew I would too, if I was careful. But I wanted more than that now. I was already well pleased with my patience so why not persist a little longer? I was going to shift the rules a little. Chasing her was fun but if I really wanted to possess this fat old woman, I had to have her chase me.

That thought warmed my heart on this cold day and almost inspired another boner. Yes, things were going my way.

I finally tunneled to my car, then cleaned it off and dug some tracks I might be able to follow when the roads were clear. I also cleaned off Jasmine's sidewalks and by the time I was finished with all this, I was hot and sweaty, despite the frigid temperatures outside.

I wasn't sure what would happen when I went back inside. Jaz had taken a shower and was dressed in a blue sweater and long black pants. Lord, she was a fat woman although she cleaned up well. She ignored me when I came in and when she turned to go into the kitchen, I could see the huge hams of her ass struggling against the pants. It took all my self control to keep from lunging at them.

If she wasn't going to say anything, then neither was I. I took a shower without asking or saying anything to her about it, washed out my cum-soaked underwear and hung them over the shower rod and was about to pull on my pants when I realized they were soaking wet. So I wrapped a towel around my middle, then took the pants, my shirt and my cum-soaked underwear out to the kitchen and threw them into the washer.

Jasmine seemed surprised but didn't say anything as she cleaned up some dishes.

I turned to look out the window with the towel wrapped tightly around me. I could feel her eyes on me. "That was one heavyweight snowstorm," I said, then turned to her and smiled, as though everything were okay.

"Thanks," she muttered.

"Pardon?" I said.

"Thanks for shoveling the driveway."

"No problem," I replied. "I was glad to do it but it doesn't look like I can go anywhere for awhile. The roads are impassable."

She spoke softly again and, for the first time, I could smell the scent of violets about her even as a bare hint of cum also filled the air. "The radio said everything is closed down and that some of the snow shovel trucks can't even get out.'

I plopped down on the couch and spread my legs against the towel. "I guess I'll have to stay here a while. I hope you don't mind."

"You have no choice," she said, then looked very sad again.

I walked over to her. "What wrong, Jaz?" I asked, but she stiffened like yesterday as I touched her shoulders, so I withdrew them at once.

She said nothing for a few moments, then began crying slightly. I would have been touched and even ashamed if I didn't want to fuck her so much. "What we did – what I did – was wrong," she said. "That can't happen again. It won't."

I nodded. "Of course. Of course. I'm sorry."

She turned around quickly with those same wide-open eyes. So innocent. So gullible. "It's not your fault. It's MY fault. It's up to the woman to control these things. Men aren't able to."

Interesting, I thought. "Don't be so hard on yourself, Jaz," I said. "I take a lot of the responsibility. I was the one who started this."

She shook her head and backed away. "No," she said quietly. "I was almost hoping something like this would happen. I've had a kind of crush on you, I guess. It's my fault."

I shrugged, going with the flow. "And I've had a crush on you, Jaz."

"I still don't understand that," she said. "Why would someone your age find someone like me the least bit attractive."

"Are you kidding? I can't wait to dig my teeth in that fat old ass of yours and lap at your cunt juices while you scream for more. Your fat toes playing with my dick while I jab 4 fingers up your twat. Chewing on your huge tits until you beg me to fuck you. Who wouldn't find that attractive?"

Okay, that's what I WANTED to say. I didn't actually say it. What I REALLY said was "you're the sweetest person I know. You're soft and you're warm and very exciting. Age and size has nothing to do with that."

Jasmine touched me lightly on the cheek, then smiled half to herself. "I'd forgotten how excited I get when you touched my . . ." she paused and tapped her upper chest. "It's been a long time."

"Yes," I said. "But don't worry, it won't happen again. I'm going to show you that men CAN control themselves."

"You're so sweet," she said. "You're such a thoughtful man and, goodness, so exciting when I, you know."

I nodded and tried to look sheepish. "Yeah, you have that effect on me."

She looked at my bare chest, then looked away and then back at me again. I stood there now, smiling. She touched my chest then removed her hand quickly. "You look like a young boy standing there except, well, you're bigger."

"You're right," I said. "We're too far apart in age. I can take a hint."

"Oh, no," she said, as though correcting me. She was sweet, but dumb. "No, I didn't mean that at all. Some men are big and hairy but you're hard and your skin is very smooth and soft." She touched it again and her voice faded off then she walked away and talked over her shoulder.

"When I was much younger, a girlfriend and I went to Bermuda together and a man about 20 years older than me invited me on his yacht. I was pretty naïve and went with him. He tried to, you know, have sex with me but I wouldn't let him. He got pretty mad and eventually took me back to shore. It was frightening."

"Hairy?"

"What?" She turned to look at me.

"Was he a hairy man?" I asked.

"Oh, yes he was! I didn't think about it until now. Maybe that's why I don't like hairy men."

I smiled.

"But that wasn't my point. My point is he was much older than I and he was interested in me. Why shouldn't it work the other way too?"

"I can't think of a good reason, " I said.

The washer stopped and she started putting my clothes in the dryer. She lingered over the underwear. "These are pretty, " she said. "I didn't think you'd wear boxers."

"I like my boys swinging free," I said and she blushed so I apologized again.

"No need," she said, laughing. "After what we've been through, I think we can talk, well, frankly, can't we?"

I nodded. My heart was starting to pound a little. As she bent over the dryer, her great fat ass shook before me. I wondered if she knew what she was doing.

"Why can't we be friends?" she asked, half to herself.

"We're more than friends, Jaz."

She walked up to me and whispered a little conspiratorially. "What I meant is, why can't we be MORE than friends?"

"Because . . . it hurts you," I said, doing my best to look open and honest. "And I understand that."

Jasmine then reached up and, putting a fat arm around my neck, kissed me lightly on the lips and then on the chin. I did nothing.

"You're allowed to kiss me back," she said, her voice breaking a little.

I put my arms around her and slid one hand up her sweater and felt the great, soft back.

"Honey, honey," she said. "You feel so good" and she shamelessly pressed her lips to mine and explored my mouth with her tongue then slowly pressed herself to my crotch until I was hard again. She moaned slightly then reached down while still kissing me and pulled the towel free.

It was at that moment that I understood that I had her. Oh, I could still lose her but within certain parameters, I could pretty much do what I wanted. I decided to take the chance.

Her hands were on my ass and as she pulled away, she brought them to the front and held my cock and balls in her soft, fat hands like they were newly hatched bluebirds. She looked down at them almost without expression.

"Take off your sweater, Jaz."

She looked up at me, surprised but still holding my cock. I could fee pre cum seeping out on her fingers.

"Take it off," I said again, quietly insistent.

She dropped my dick and I started pulling her sweater off over her head. She looked almost sad now but said nothing. But there she was in front of me. Her white bra covered the two biggest tits I had ever seen and I reached out to gently stroke them and as soon as I did, she grabbed my cock with ferocity.

Quickly, I reached behind her and unhooked the bra to free the package I had waited so long to see. There they were. Glorious, huge tits with saucer-sized aureole and hardening nipples. Jasmine looked up at me as though seeking advice on what to do next. I was naked before her and she was naked from the waist up, her great tits overwhelming the masses of flesh surrounding her belly.

I bent down and took a tit in my mouth and sucked like a newborn at which point she threw her head back and held my head to her chest.

"Hurt me," she whispered. "Bite them. Bite them, Fred."

I squeezed her other tit with my free hand and took to gently biting her nipple with my teeth.

"Oh, jesus god, jesus god," she moaned. "Harder," she whispered.

I chewed as hard as I dared as my teeth bit into the spongy nipple while I slobbered her with saliva and hot breath before finally pushing her down. I mounted her at the waist and forced my cock between her tits. Jasmine was breathing so hard now that she had stopped talking.

I was huffing pretty hard myself but I was in a lust frenzy. "Fuck me with your tits," I managed to say. I could see her left tit where I had sucked was red from the biting. I was excited beyond all experience.

Jasmine understood exactly what I wanted and she pressed her tits against my hard dick while I slammed between them, just grazing her chin with each stroke. Obscenely, she seemed to be trying to lick the tip on each cycle but her tongue couldn't reach so she looked more like a snake, flicking at the air.

I had come a number of times in the last few hours but there was still more there. I could feel it roiling up inside of me as Jasmine's fat tits jiggled with each thrusting. I held my hands over hers, pressing her great mammaries against my thrusting cock.

"Here it comes," I said. "Here's what you want, baby. Here's what you want." I was practically incoherent.

"Give it to me," she whispered in that sweet little singing voice of hers and that pretty much did it. For the third time, my hard-working cock shot cum, this time against her chin and her lips and close to one eye and she shivered and licked at the white juice and I even think she came herself.

I massaged the cum into her chest with both palms, staking my claim on these great mammaries, then stood up, brushing her crotch on the way and thought I felt wetness soaking through her pants.

atkins
atkins
316 Followers