A Slow Start

Story Info
A guy's POV of a slowly developing college relationship.
2.1k words
11.7k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: While based on true stories, some elements of this tale may be fictionalized on account of the lack of blood in the memory-forming section of the brain of the author, the reasons for which should be made clear shortly.

*****

Ch. 1: First Kiss

We're sitting there on my bed (the lower bunk), the remains of our homework scattered around us. It's been three days since we decided not to date - yet - because we valued our friendship too much, but the tension is still all around us. We're cuddled up, just talking about nothing, but the contact feels more intimate, more personal than even a few days ago, before we decided to talk about our feelings for one another.

You were already my best friend then, and had been for months. In the few months I'd known you, I already felt closer to you than to anyone I had ever known. Our bodies are a seamless form at this point, flowing into one another, and I see your face merely inches away from mine. I stare into your blue eyes and can't help to be reminded of all of the reasons I want to date you - and can't fathom why anyone in their right minds wouldn't want to. Our conversation breaks off, my hand reaches from your cheek, pulling you closer as I touch my lips to yours.

Within seconds, probably sooner than it should have been, my tongue is flicking across your lips, begging for access before our tongues are fighting to explore the other's mouth. My body lays across yours, all thought of our homework pushed aside in favor of this very welcome distraction. I feel my hands sliding up your sides, acutely aware of my throbbing erection buried in my jeans as I pull you closer and closer and kiss you more and more deeply.

Before long, my hand rests right below your breast, and my teenage self can barely contain the excitement at finally having you, kissing you, touching you. You pull my hand over your breast, granting it permission to explore your breasts as it has been longing to do for so, so long now. I can tell that my erection is primed to explode, but cannot bring myself to care. I hope you don't notice as my energy in our kiss fades slightly as I strive to recover from my orgasm, that the wet spot forming on my jeans doesn't bother you, but I keep kissing you, running my hands over your body, and deciding that my decision not to have kissed you sooner was the only mistake I made.

Ch. 2: Tangled Up in You

It's been a few weeks since we've started dating, and we've progressed to the point where not only are you aware of it when I cum from making out with you, but you strive for it; I'm happy to return the favor, although I prefer a hands-on approach. Tonight, however, is not the night for that, as we are merely cuddled up on my lower bunk while my roommate and his girlfriend cuddle above us, all of us watching Disney's Tangled.

Slowly, but surely, my attention shifts from the movie to the incredibly beautiful girl in my arms, and I lean over to kiss her. The soft, gentle kiss on her neck is enough to get your attention, and you roll over to face me, as I kiss you for real, our tongues entwining as we lose most of our interest in the movie. I feel my engorged penis rising, forming a tent in my soft pajama pants as one of your hands tangles itself in my long hair, the other wrapping around my waist.

As the movie progresses, so does our make-out session, and before long, your hand is wrapped around my member under the blankets, as I writhe wordlessly in pleasure, striving to keep my roommate from discovering the sexual activity occurring right below him. In a matter of moments, your hand has driven me past the point of no return, and I struggle to keep from yelling as my penis explodes with cum, covering your hand.

After a few more minutes of kissing, my hand finds its way into your pants where, after wetting my fingers with your juices, you guide me to your clit, where my inexperienced hand is eventually making you hold back moans of your own. I move my fingers frantically, faster and faster, before you're left breathless. You cuddle back up against me, and we watch the rest of Tangled. But let's be honest, that move was nowhere near as amazing as having you.

Ch. 3: Living Room Couch

After running around my hometown - including several hours spent browsing in a bookstore - we had cuddled up on my couch to watch a movie together. At least, we were nominally watching a movie, but within the first five minutes you were on top of me and our tongues were much busier than our eyes - though mine were filled with your beauty whenever they opened.

In short order you had kissed your way from my lips, down my neck, across my stomach, and all the way down to the band of my pants. You undid the buckle of my belt, unbuttoned the pants themselves, and pulled them down to my ankles, taking my boxers with them. However, before you could really get started with the blowjob you inevitably had planned, I flipped you around so you straddled my face and tore your pants off with all of the speed I could muster.

With my door wide open, and only a glass screen between us and anyone who might dare to look in the front door, my tongue found its way between your legs, soaking up the juices you'd left for me. At the same time, you began ministering to my throbbing erection, and as a flicked my tongue back and forth across your clit, you bobbed your head up and down my shaft, and as I grew closer and closer to exploding in your mouth, I could feel you nearing your own orgasm above me.

I thrust my fingers into you - first one, then another - as I notice your moaning into my crotch. You gasp with pleasure, as I am trying to restrain myself from thrusting into your mouth. I feel you tighten around my fingers as your legs seem to be trying to crush my skull, but I barely notice as I reach my own peak and shoot my cum down your throat as we slowly come back down from our orgasms together.

We cleaned up, got dressed and cuddled back up for the rest of the movie - but at this point, we were so exhausted that we simply fell asleep, locked in each other's arms.

Ch. 4: The Next Morning

The next morning, I rose from that same couch to come wake you up - my parents were out for the morning, so I planned a more exciting wake up for you.

I woke you gently before crawling into my childhood bed next to you. We cuddled briefly before I began kissing you. As you groggily kiss back, you wake up more and more quickly as my hands slide down your body, caressing your cheeks, your neck, your breasts, your sides, and quickly sliding down the fork of your legs.

I pull your shirt over your head as my tongue begins following my hands in its exploration of your body, flicking across your nipples, biting lightly on your earlobes until your panties have joined your the rest of your clothing in a pile on my floor.

I kiss my way down each thigh before working back towards your slit, kissing around your lips before finally allowing my tongue to flit across your clit, first slowly and lightly, then faster and faster. In a matter of minutes, you are writhing in pleasure and moaning my name.

The sheer force of your orgasm is astounding, but rather than allow you to reclothe, I kissed my way back up your body, making sure to lightly flit my fingers across your clit. We cuddle briefly, but before you can stop me to return the favor, my fingers are thrusting in and out of your already damp slit. I nibble your neck and quickly resume my position between your legs, hardly allowing you to recover before I'm again working my tongue across your most intimate folds as you lose control of your limbs, digging your fingers into the bedsheets, and holding my head in place with your legs before you finally climax again.

This time I hardly even take a break, but keep going, thrusting my fingers even deeper and more rapidly than before while slowly working my tongue from your outer folds back to your already engorged clitoris. You've reached orgasm again before you even realized it, and as I kiss my way back up to your body, I lie next to you while I wait for you to regain control of your body after so many orgasms. It's nearly half an hour before you can move enough to let me redress you for another fun day exploring my hometown.

Ch. 5: Fallfest

As October rolls around, we wander out into the crisp fall day to enjoy Fall Fest. From the cute photo booths to the warm apple cider, we wandered around, your hand locked in mine, stealing kisses whenever our friends looked away. As I grew more and more aroused, we grew bolder and bolder - a pinch of your butt, a caress of my erect cock, straining my pants - until we finally made an excuse to our friends and slipped away to your room.

I grabbed a thick handful of your hair and pulled you close to me as my tongue found yours, your body pressed against mine, as our need for one another grew. I tear your shirt from your body as I push you onto the bed, my weight covering yours as I suck and bite my way down your neck. Our waists are pressed together, my shaft grinding against you through my jeans as I remove your bra before returning to your lips.

I force myself to slow down, kissing you slowly, softly, massaging your breasts, pressing myself against you, but restraining my motion as much as possible before slowly picking up speed, moving my hands to pull on your nipples, grinding in slow circles against you and asserting my tongues dominance over yours as it wanders through your parted lips, your nails gouging my back with pleasure.

I can't restrain myself any longer, and I kiss you deeper before withdrawing from your lips, moving in short order to your ears, biting down gently, before kissing deeply on your neck - I'm sure I'm leaving marks, but I find I simply don't care - flicking my tongue across your nipples before yanking your pants off and thrusting my fingers deep into you. I lap hungrily at your juices before focusing my attentions on your clit. I slowly circle it with my tongue, even as my fingers curl against your inner walls, pushing against it from within. I can tell that even though I only just began you are already close as I lightly graze you with my tongue. I feel even that cause your walls to tighten around my finger and I press slightly harder, licking you just a hair faster as you ride your orgasm for what feels like hours as your waves of pleasure rock across your body. When you've finally recovered, you look up at me hungrily and say -

"Now it's my turn."

You make quick work of removing my shirt as you straddle me, grinding against the damp spot where my precum is soaking through my jeans, before you run your hands down my body and tear my jeans off so that you can better tease me through the thin material of my boxers. You brush your fingers across my shaft, even kissing it once or twice before finally removing my boxers, and forcing my full length into your throat.

Your head bobs up and down my length, and as you hum, the vibrations spread through my whole body until I'm moaning your name, almost in pain with the overwhelming pleasure and after so much excitement, it is only minutes before my load releases into your mouth, warm liquid coating your throat. You finish cleaning me off before looking up at me, where I can only say one thing,

"I love you"

"I love you too"

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant :)

Impeccable English, mate ;)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Eric and Aly Ch. 01 Eric plays with his new toy. Alison still thinks it's hers.in First Time
The End of the World Just what would it take to bring them back together?in First Time
Tied to Sam Can Sam & Cora express how they feel about each other?in First Time
High School Valentine She gave him a Valentine. Will she give him he virginity?in First Time
Passion Tales Ch. 01 She fucks up and thinks of a way to win back her best friend.in First Time
More Stories