A Slow Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
They continue along the path to their ultimate pleasure.
1.5k words
4.18
36.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story of how I met my husband and the journey that he took me on that lead to my sexual enlightenment...with him and others.

Tony proved to be an ideal partner for me. In just six short months from that first meeting at the pub we were on the verge of marriage. With both of us approaching forty and wanting a family we didn't have the luxury of time to ease into this relationship, but frankly we didn't need it. We were in love and every day that we were together just intensified those feelings.

As the weeks and then months had passed we had settled into a very comfortable and fulfilling life. It seemed that every nuance that we discovered in each other was perfectly balanced with ourselves. We enjoyed the same books, movies and activities. Tony enjoyed preparing the meals, I picked out the wine. I loved spending time on the beach, Tony had a passion for surfing. Every sign pointed to a harmonious life together and we celebrated that in every moment we shared. Our days were filled with love and our nights were filled with lust.

For the first time in my life I understood why the couples I had so often ridiculed lacked the control to keep their hands off of one another. Our nights always faded away in a long embrace of post-orgasmic bliss. Tony took me places sexually that I never dreamed I could go and I went from a shy lover who got undressed in the dark, to a woman who loved to tease my man with a wide array of lingerie that would slowly peel from my body as our passion took control.

A part of that transition was the realization that I had a body made for sex. Let me describe myself, but first a disclaimer. I'm a real woman, not a figment of someone's imagination or an airbrushed stick figure in a men's magazine. I'm five feet, seven inches tall with long dark hair that falls just below my shoulder. My figure is full, but in no way fat, 36 C breasts with a 27 inch waist and longer than average legs. I've always kept myself in good shape, but I never had the confidence in myself to show the results of my hard work. Tony changed that. He instilled in me a confidence that empowered me to be 100% of the woman he loved. That's not to say that I started dressing like a slut, but I did begin to wear shirts that were tighter and showed more cleavage. High heels and shorter skirts also worked their way into my wardrobe for the first time and Tony always showed his appreciation.

I don't think that Tony is any different than other men in that he enjoyed the attention that I received when we were out together. I could sense a measure of pride in him on the nights that I pushed my personal barriers of what I was comfortable wearing in public. As I told you in Chapter 1, Tony is physically average in every way. He's 5'10, 195 lbs with a touch of a belly, but a full head of hair. He could have been any of a thousand men in our town, but to me he was (and remains) the sexiest man alive. Tony's sexiness comes from a place deep inside of himself, a combination of confidence and humility. It was obvious from the beginning that he had a quiet control of our sex life and I willingly followed him.

My willingness to follow him can be summed up in one word. Trust. Tony took the time to build up a level of trust with me that I had never shared with anyone in my life, not a friend, a parent or a sibling. If Tony told me that he would walk in the door at six o'clock he never failed to be there. If he told me that he would do laundry I would return home to find it folded and put away. In short, Tony delivered. I hope you understand point that because it's the foundation of everything that followed for us. Establishing an exciting and experimental sex life is a give and take of wants and needs and if Tony told me that he wouldn't hurt me, or that we would stop if I didn't enjoy something I believed him.

In the only other sexual relationship that I had known in my life I was very withdrawn and unwilling to try new things. Looking back on it now I can clearly see that I didn't trust my previous boyfriend and if I didn't trust him to do something simple like pick up the groceries, how could I trust him to be gentle with anal sex? As a result my entire previous sexual experience was limited to blow jobs and straight intercourse; no toys, no fetishes, no role playing. In short, no fun. Tony changed that.

Over the first months of our relationship he introduced me to a wide variety of new sexual experiences with vibrators, light bondage, rimming, role playing and dildos. I followed him willingly as he introduced my body to pleasures and sensations that I came to look forward to on a daily basis. It was if my body craved the release that he was providing. I needed it and I stayed in a state if constant arousal, my pussy staying moist and engorged from the erotic thoughts that swirled through my head, with one in particular standing above the rest.

I can trace it all back to our honeymoon. I'm not glossing over the fact that we were engaged and married in a very romantic style, but we both know this isn't a story about romance, it's about how I went from a sexually reserved woman to a Loving Wife. That portion of my sexual awakening happened on our first night sharing our marriage bed. I remember exactly what he whispered to me and how my body reacted. It was a simple start to a seemingly complex lifestyle.

I was straddling my husband of just ten hours, grinding my pussy into him as I rode his cock. His mouth kept a constant pressure on my breast as he pulled me closer. As he released his lips from my nipple he kissed my neck and whispered, "its a shame that this pussy hasn't had more cock." A deep moan rose from somewhere deep inside me and I began to come as thoughts of being a wanton slut overcame me. Tony didn't slow his verbal assault on my senses. "Hmmmm...I think I've hit a nerve. Do you want to be a slut? Do you Paige? Do you want to make up for all those lost years?"

My mind was reeling as I hissed, "Yesssss, I want it, I want to be a slut".

Tony filled the silence, "Do you want to be my slut? Do you want to be my slutty wife?"

My orgasm continued, even increasing in strength, "Yes....I want it. I want to be your slut. I need it. I need to be fucked like a slut."

With those words Tony vocalized his orgasm in way that shocked me, screaming as his cock convulsed inside of me, his cum pumping deep inside of my cunt. As our orgasms subsided I fell into his arms, completely satisfied, but confused as to what had just happened. The silence was deep and only made more obvious by the soft sounds of our breathing returning to normal. He softly kissed me on the neck, "I love you". I rolled over and returned his kiss, "I love you too." I searched his eyes for a clue about how he was feeling as we came down from a level of passion that we had never shared, but all I saw was his deep love for me. I rolled back over and snuggled my back into him, waiting to hear his breathing continue to slow until it fell into the familiar cadence of sleep. As I waited the thoughts of men, faceless men pleasuring my body swept through my thoughts.

My body, normally calmed by the satisfaction of my orgasm, stirred as I felt my pussy react to the thoughts that plagued me. A sense of guilt started to build in my chest and I felt the tears begin to fill my eyes. How could I crave another man's touch, even other men's touches, as my new husband lay quietly beside me? I readjusted myself and snuggled my back closer into his body, seeking comfort. As I did I felt it and there was no mistaking that my new husband, who had just filled me with his cum minutes before, was fully erect.

As I rolled over my mouth found his and as our tongues swirled I knew that we had found yet another common thread in our lives.

To be continued...