A Slut?

Story Info
Wife questions whether she is a slut.
1.9k words
3.99
43.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ambise
ambise
159 Followers

"Do you think I'm a slut?"

The sudden question arked across the room like a rocket, shaking Steve from his reading. He looked up, contemplating his wife curled up on the opposite sofa, well I know you're a slut he thought, just the best fuck toy I've ever had.

"So you do, don't you, think I'm a slut!"

"What prompted this? You know I adore you," replied Steve.

"That's not an answer."

Steve moved across to the sofa she was sitting on, sitting next to her he put one arm around her to comfort her, and with the other stroked her cheek softly.

"What's brought this on?"

"Oh," Jill sighed "I was going down in the lift at work today, and the IT Manager who was in the lift, looked me up and down, and as we were alone said he hadn't realised I had such a tremendous rack. I went bright crimson, and looked away. He continued however, saying he wouldn't mine giving me a good seeing too, whenever I was up for it, and then simply stepped out of the lift as it stopped at the next floor, whistling a happy tune. It took all my composure to get back to my desk, but I couldn't concentrate all afternoon. He even sent me an email later, saying thanks for the mammaries and would I like lunch this Friday."

"I mean do I look like a tramp?"

Steve surveyed his wife, she was wearing a smart white business blouse buttoned down the front, which struggled to contain her ample breasts, the buttons unable to close entirely, revealing the hint of a white bra cup. Well at the least the Techie was justified in commending her rack, he mused. He looked further down and admired her firm shapely legs tightly tucked underneath he taught derriere.

"So do I look like a slut?"

"Jill you just have to realise that some women are just put on this earth for the pleasure of men and too be fucked. You've got a fabulous body, and those tits are always going to advertise the fact that your one of those women."

At that moment, he eased apart the buttons on her shirt, and cupped her right breast, gently squeezing it through the lacy bra.

"No you don't dress like a slut, but you know you're a slut and there's nothing wrong with that. You like being fucked and ensuring a man enjoys having you. You give a great tit fuck with these 34F specials."

He moved his hand inside the bra, and rolled the nipple between his thumb and forefinger, Jill started to moan quietly.

"You take it enthusiastically every way, you give one of the best blow jobs I've ever had. You deep throat and swallow. You love getting banged up in the arse, what more can a man want from you?"

His hand released the hardening nipple, and moved down her flat, toned stomach. He moved further across and then his hand went underneath her black business skirt, prized her legs apart slightly, and moved his hand toward the silk gusset of her knickers. He moved it to the side and without prompting slid two finger into her twat, which was already wet.

"And I think any man would give a King's ransom to fuck this pussy - it's one of the best trained, I've ever had and a tight as a duck's arse. It's this hairy clam I love best! It's like riding a Lipizzaner, once you've done it, never forgotten."

Jill began to squirm, responding to the probing fingers, and the thumb massaging her clit, her hips began to buck and her breath quickened.

"So in answer to do you look like a slut - no, but are you a slut - yes and you love being one. I knew from first time I saw you that you were probably a randy cunt between the sheets. Men can usually guess. You might try to hide your attributes but your eyes will always give away what a wanton bitch you are."

He moved a third finger into her pussy, and leaning forward nibbled her ear.

"What part of you hasn't been used sexually? You even give a decent foot wank. You have had well over 15 serous partners - god knows how many simple shags - and been had by a range of nationalities who all appreciate a women's submission. I mean when I first met you, you were getting screwed every weekend in Paris, with me only having you Monday to Thursday. From that I gleaned from that original episode, you enjoy variety."

"Probably" she replied "I was also seeing the Finance Director at the same time" she smirked.

"So you're not a slut then?"

His head moved toward her right breast and through the blouse and bra, he bit into her nipple.

"Yes, yes, I am" she squealed.

"Tart" he growled as he pushed a fourth finger into her increasingly wet twat.

"Ah! Ah! Fuck me, please fuck me" her hips thrusting against his hand.

"Not just yet."

With his free hand he ripped open the blouse and yanked the bra up to expose her proud tits. He roughly slapped both breasts repeatedly so that they reddened. His mouth devoured both nipples in turn, again and again. If he could choose to die happy it would be between these mounds. She gasped as she approached an orgasm. He suddenly removed his hand from her twat, and stood up above her, ordering her to strip. She removed the remnants of her shirt and unclipped her bra, unzipping her skirt and removing her knickers. She started to unclip her black stockings from the suspenders but his hand stopped her, indicating they should remain. He in turn unzipped his fly and brought out his hard, rigid dick, pushing it toward her mouth. She smiled and gently kissed the bell-end. Kissing it lightly, she opened wider to accept more of his member. Steve took a fistful of her blonde locks and simply but rapidly pushed her head down onto his cock till it hit the back of her throat. He smiled, thinking what an accommodating bitch she is, he increased the pace fucking her mouth as hard as he would a pussy. His cock entered her throat, she didn't even gag but tightened her lips around the base of his shaft. Jill felt him tense, his cock seemed to harden further and then jerk and spasm as he unloaded his cum into her. He came copiously, she feared she wouldn't be able to swallow it all. Steve continued to thrust hard into her mouth as he spent every last drop of his spunk. His cock popped out of Jill's lips as he sank back into the sofa. However, Jill was far from finished and greedily returned to his softening member. Pulling the foreskin back, Jill licked him clean of his cum. Steve patted the back of her head, savouring the fact that she was such a dutiful wench.

"You're such a good girl, I think you do deserve a good seeing to."

Jill looked up into his eyes, momentarily releasing his cock, saying "Yes, please Sir."

Finishing cleaning the remnants of cum, she eased back into the sofa and spread her legs, proudly displaying her lightly downed cunt. Steve smiled as he contemplated the gates of paradise, her pussy lips red and moistened in anticipation. Jill cupped both her breasts, kneading them and tweaking her enlarged nipples, her legs parted wider and her hips gently rolled back and forth. Steve traced his finger down the centre of her pussy, lightly caressing both lips, Jill moaned in anticipation.

"Play with yourself, I want to see you cum."

Jill complied, bringing her left hand too her clit, which she started to rub vigorously. Steve adjusted his position and slipped his index finger into her anus and his thumb into her twat. As her gripped her tightly, Jill raised her hips and began to thrust back.

"So why did you stop going to Paris, I thought you enjoyed his cock, especially up your arse?" Steve enquired.

He pushed his finger and thumb further, increasing the pressure, Jill groaned in pleasure.

"Mmmm, yes he knew how to use it, ahh, ahh, it wasn't as big as yours but he certainly knew how to fuck a girl, ohh that's so good."

Jill slipped two fingers into her cunt, thrusting them rapidly in and out and palming her clit, she felt the orgasm growing within her.

"So why stop? I would have been happy to share this pussy."

Steve pushed into her harder, Jill's breath quickened further and she gasped, struggling to answer.

"I know but I needed to move on, it wasn't just him, he was sharing me with his colleagues, I felt like a whore."

"Didn't you enjoy?"

"I did a bit, but it was getting a bit much not knowing who and how many I would be being screwed by each weekend. A couple of them were real animals and Anton used to enjoy watching them giving me a thorough and proper roasting. They would repeatedly cum in every orifice, I would end up so sore I could hardly walk by Sunday. Then Anton would insist on sloppy seconds or thirds."

Steve felt his cock hardening.

"Sounds excellent, we'll have to try it."

He removed his hand, and rapidly replaced it with his cock, which he rammed up her twat, Jill arched her back, allowing him deeper access. He pistoned in and out, quickening the pace as Jill marched his thrusts.

"Fuck that's good" she exclaimed as they both started to orgasm.

Steve left his cock buried deep in her pussy, lying on top of her.

"You know I think you should screw around again, at least a little bit, I wouldn't mind and the variety would be good for you. You were always insatiable when you came back from Paris, like a bitch in heat!"

"You're not serious, I am only your slut now, obedient only to your desires and fetishes."

"Well my delicious little slut, I want to see you getting pounded by another cock."

He squeezed her left breast tightly and as he looked into her eyes, he said:

"I think we'll start with your Techie with the boob fetish. He deserves a decent fuck."

"Oh no, not him, he works with me."

"Exactly, and as your my slut, you'll sleep with whoever and whenever, I say. Understand?"

"Yes, sir!" she smiled.

"Now go and get your phone" he slapped her on the bum and pushed her off the sofa.

He admired her swaying breasts as she walked back to him, clutching her phone, which she handed to him. He looked up her emails and found the invite from the Techie.

"Now I know he'll have no complaints about your tits, wonder if he would prefer a shaven pussy?"

Jill blushed, Steve typed out a reply - Lunch on Friday fine, but you'll need to book a half-day if you want to fully enjoy the rack. He added do you prefer ladies shaven or hairy? He pressed send.

"You bastard, I can't believe you sent that" Jill her eyes wide in disbelief but she laughed as well.

Despite the late time of day, the phone beeped in immediate response, Steve looked up the email, the Techie was obviously still awake..

"Shaven" he nodded toward Jill.

She buried her head in the sofa cushions in embarrassment, her butt raised up. Shame to waste it thought Steve, his cock firming yet again. He placed his bell-end at her anal rose and pushed in. Jill shrieked, but Steve impaled her before she could resist. I am going to enjoy this he thought as began to hammer into her.

ambise
ambise
159 Followers