A Slut Awakens Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of Carla's transformation.
2.3k words
4.63
71.3k
48

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was four months, 12 days and 15 hours after finally becoming a girl. There I was, sitting in front of my new vanity and humming sweetly to myself as I did my hair and makeup. It was needless to say this was the happiest I would ever be in all of my life. I was beautiful! My long black hair was now down past my shoulders and now hung in sexy ringlets. My pale ivory skin had grown softer, paler, more effectively highlighting my cherry red lips which also seemed fuller now, giving the illusion I was perpetually pouting. My cheeks and jaw line had softened (not that they were very firm to begin with!)and when framed by my lush hair made me look so far beyond gorgeous. Then to top it all off was my new green contact lenses, a wonderful gift from Sam that left me looking like a forest goddess.

Finishing up the last application of my mascara, I stood up to admire the finished product as I giddily giggled to myself. I then tightened the straps on my garters. The feeling of silk stockings had become an addiction for me now like never before. Sure they had been wonderful before but that was back when I was still a boy, before I understood the truth behind their luxuriousness. Back then I had worn them because they made me feel like I was doing something naughty, something forbidden and wrong. Back then I had worn them to make myself look like a woman, to feel sexy as I thought about what it would be like to be one, to feel a man inside you and love it. Now I wore them because I was a woman, because they let me become ever more arousing for my man and because they felt right, were right.

The same could be said about the deep black and purple lined corset, garter belt, panties and heels. They were the clothes of a sexy woman, a slut sure but a sexy one none the less. The black fabric was my favorite and the purple lace and ribbon that offset it was divine, rendering upon admirers the impression that an angel had surface from the depths of hell to fulfill their wildest dreams. Tasting those dreamy flavors was of course a privilege reserved solely for Sam, but that didn't mean I couldn't enjoy the thought of what others might do to me... but Sam would always win out in the end.

Thinking of Sam was getting out of hand, I already was starting to feel the immense need building up inside me. It had become so strong that sometimes I would let my imagination run wild and would start to feel a phantom cock pounding into me as I paced around my room. This of course stirred me into finding my dildo and destroying myself for a few hours until I curled up into a ball and fell asleep.

Running my hands up the black silky fabric I found my wonderful breasts and began working my nipples. The feeling was to say the least, incredible! I had never imagined simply touching my chest would ever feel so good, but after my constant regiment of medications my body had begun to drastically change. I now had a pretty decent sized pair of B cups. My waist had begun to shrink inward while my hips and ass had flared out even further beyond my already unnatural curvature and my skin had become baby soft, even without the use of lotion.

"Oh god" I moaned as I ran my other hand down between my legs.

No! I had to control myself, Sam would be home soon and this was no time to be playing with myself. Reluctantly I pulled my hands back and walked into my closet, selecting a short plaid skirt, a white blouse and a pair of stiletto heeled platforms, putting them on over my lingerie and stepping back for one last look in the mirror while I attacked my earrings and made a few minor adjustments.

The Alarm went off and I nearly leapt out of my heels. I forgot to turn the damn thing off! I ran down the stairs as fast as a woman in heels could but halfway down the alarm went off and I could hear the sound of the front door close. Stopping, I collected myself and waited patiently for him to come around the corner before I began to descend the stairs as sexily as I could, swaying my hips and pushing out my chest as he rounded the corner.

He smiled upon catching sight of me and throwing his arms out to his side he said "Come here my beautiful, beautiful Carla!"

"Sam!" I practically shrieked as I leapt into his arms as our lips met and our tongues lashed about one another like snakes entwined in a pit.

His hands crept up my legs and rested on my ass for a brief moment before he squeezed, pulling hard and lifting me up off the ground. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist and began slowly writhing against his crotch.

We broke our kiss.

"Did you miss me?"

"Oh god... Sam. Right here, right now. I need you!"

He laughed.

"Oh sweetie, You don't know how long I have waited for you to say that. But first you know what you need to do don't you?"

I nodded and he lowered me to the ground where I immediately fell to my knees, reached out and began to undo his pants. I quickly fumbled at his zipper and finally the button closing his boxers before finding my prize. His coal black monster reared forth from his boxers and I immediately engulfed it with my mouth. The texture, the flavor, everything I had missed for so long came rushing back to me as I began to bob up and down, sliding my tongue around the head and length of his shaft. The salty taste of his pre-cum was like mother's milk to me now, I stopped for a while with my lips wrapped around his cock head, furiously sucking every last drop as my hands slowly worked his shaft and his balls.

He was clearly loving what I was doing because before too long he and his hands wrapped up in my beautiful black hair and was ever so forcefully fucking my face. We did this for a relatively long while, alternating between me willingly attempting to swallow ever last inch of his cock and him slamming the wonderful appendage down my little whore throat.

"Oh god Baby that is wonderful." He said as he pulled me off of his cock with an audible pop, the purest of testaments toward the force of suction I was using to please my man. "Come here on the couch, I want to take care of you while you take of me."

"Anything for you Daddy." I said as I crawled up next to him on the sofa and once again swallowed his member.

I began sucking again with renewed vigor, running my tongue up and down his cock as his hands were massaging and kneading my lingerie clad ass. Slowly he began running one of his hands down between my cheeks, running lightly from my buddy cherry to the tip of my little clit. Each pass of his hand made me shudder, nearly coming from the contact as I moaned like a little whore around his cock. I pulled my mouth of his cock and lunged for his mouth when he slid one of his fingers inside of me, our tongues raced together as I wildly sucked on his mouth. I was in heaven, his finger slid slowly in and out until there became two, then three and I couldn't hold back anymore. I flung myself from our embrace and literally attacked his cock with my mouth, I was amazed to find that my gag reflex had completely disappeared as I took the whole length of his cock deep into my throat.

This was what I wanted, I wanted him as deep inside of me as possible and with his cock lodged in my throat I knew, I knew that all it would take would be a little more and I could have his seed pumping directly into my belly. I was motivated and that motivation brought about something completely un-thought of by me before, I literally tried to swallow his cock. I did it over and over, the muscles of my throat undulating as they pulled his member deeper and deeper, trying to get the whole thing into my belly like a slab of black steak. This drove him mad, he began cumming almost immediately, I could fill his seed filling my belly and I could do nothing but keep trying to swallow, over and over again until he was spent.

"Oh my god Carla... that was fucking amazing." he said as he lifted me up and laid me on my back before crawling over top of me and staring me in the eyes. "I have never felt anything like that before... you are fucking minx girl. Damn. C'mere let me do something for you baby."

I merely whimpered as he unbuttoned my shirt, pulling it open and then bringing his mouth down on my budding breasts. He squeezed them softly as he alternated between left and right, flicking his tongue out over my nipples before sucking each one for a time. Meanwhile I was screaming and screeching like the little sissy bitch I had grown to be, and when he finally dropped down between my legs I was certain anyone within a five mile radius could hear me moaning when his tongue finally entered my puckered hole.

"Oh god yes Sam, baby please don't ever stop"

He moaned up at me, a smile in his eyes.

"Oh my god... yes! Deeper, oh god I love you, please take me. I need you to fill me with your seed Daddy. Please. I am yours forever baby." I cooed as he rose slowly, smiling ever so sinisterly as he grabbed me by the hips and lifted me into the air. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he got to his feet. Once he was standing firm on his feet and had a strong grasp on my ass I reached back with my left hand and grasped his wonderful cock. Lining the behemoth up with my cherry I began to push his member inside of me.

Of course I had been training with dildos and the like for weeks but this was Sam after all and it took a little spit, some pressure and I am not going to lie a lot of pain before that monster finally made its way inside me, but once it did I was in heaven. There was nothing greater than feeling that massive warmth inside me, pulsating time and time again against the quivering lining of my pussy. I began pulling him in deeper with my ass muscles, moaning weakly as he came to rest up against my love button. It was magic, no matter what every time Sam's perfect cock found my button and would stay there the entire time we fucked, so it was no surprise when I began leaking from clit the instant Sam began to walk around, each step eliciting a spurt of my little girly cream as he slid in and out of my pussy.

I cried out with lust and began trying to fuck him back until he finally sat down on the couch. Once seated I began to furiously ride him as he sucked on my tits. I writhed in his lap, shaking my hips and bouncing interchangeably while my little clit spewed and spurted my girl seed. Sam of course was not one for waste and quickly began cleaning my dribbles up with his fingers and feeding them too me one finger full at a time. I gobble down the cum madly as I slammed my ass up and down on his cock, because this is what women do, they service men and when they service men they do everything that makes them feel good, they cherish their cum because it is the physical manifestation of their love and even if it was originally from me, it was a gift from him and I would never turn down a gift from my beloved Sam.

After a while he finally flipped me over and got me up on my hands and knees hanging over the side of the couch before he re-entered me and began to seriously just fuck the living shit out of me. This was when I lost control entirely, I began panting and moaning and screaming and shrieking, my arms gave out and I fell onto my face biting down against the couch cushions while I moaned and hung on for dear life. Once, twice, three times he impaled my button forcing me to see spots before my eyes and I nearly thought I would pass out before I began to tremble uncontrollably. I came then more than I have ever before in my life, back to back orgasm before collapsing into a heap of sweat and cum as he finally came inside me.

I lay there for a moment, lost in bliss before I realized there was something wrong with Sam. He wasn't moving and was staring directly in front of us... a look of pure shock in his eyes. It was then that I heard a familiar voice.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!?"

I gasped in shock and embarrassment to see my mother standing before me, shopping bags dropped haphazardly on the floor as her soon lay beneath a sweating black man, covered in cum and dolled up like a two bit school girl prostitute. This wasn't going to be good.