A Slut For Use

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And filled Maria was. She had felt Antonio unload several long bursts of cum into her ass before he reluctantly eased himself free. And now, amongst the empty feeling that she was left with by the removal of the object of her desire, she could also feel an oozing sensation. She closed her eyes and turned so that her buttocks were facing the two spent men. Her hands opened her ass slowly and she could feel the semen trickle from the abused and dilated hole and meander in rivulets down the inside of her thighs. From the groans of the two men, Maria was all too well aware that they had a perfect view of this final act of her submission.

Maria's main concern, after she had given herself chance to recover, was that Giorgio would only consent to her abasement as a one-off. But she could not have been more wrong. In the days that followed they spoke openly and frequently about the evening. It was clear to Maria – as it always had been – that Giorgio was primarily concerned with her happiness and, this being the case, he was more than happy for it to continue.

And continue it did. In the time that followed, Maria was used, humiliated and abased in every way possible. She took men in her ass, in her pussy and in her mouth. She drank cum, had it splashed on her face and hair, between her breasts and even on her feet and toes on many, many occasions. She was taken by men of every size, every colour and every creed, sometimes singularly, sometimes in pairs and often gangbanged by groups. At one time, Giorgio suggested that she attend a lesbian party as a sex toy and this opened up a whole new world for her. No matter what she is called, Maria's opinion of herself is always the same; it matters not who takes her, where it is done or how often – she is now and always will be, simply a Slut for Use.

The End

12