A Slut Goes to Congress

Story Info
Samantha has more than just testifying planned.
2k words
3.64
19.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tale is obviously inspired by recent events. I was punished for being a wee bit headstrong and had to write an alternative version of the events. I hope you enjoy...hps~

*

Samantha woke up enraged, once again. She was so fed up with all these men in government thinking it was up to them to decide what she did with her body, how often she had sex and most importantly of all, how she kept from becoming pregnant. It was not right for her to pay for all of this AND be the one responsible for preventing the pregnancy. Today, all that would change.

She had a plan and she would show those men just what they would be missing out on if sluts like her didn't get what they wanted. The problem was, they didn't know just what it was they were missing.

She prepared carefully. The business suit was appropriate to a well-educated young woman-at first glance. If one looked more closely they would notice the tailored fit that was smooth enough just enough to reveal, but not so tight as to be trashy. The plunge of the silk blouse under the jacket and the just a bit too deep slit in the skirt were guaranteed to garner a desire to know just what was underneath the surface. The shoes were pumps with a heel just a fraction higher than typical for a day in court...or the halls of Congress. Makeup was subtle and natural, yet highlighted her sultry eyes and full mouth.

She took a final look in the mirror and departed to give her testimony...and then some.

She drummed her fingers in anticipation as she waited for them to call her. Having a friend in the lead Senator of the committee's office had helped in making sure she would be the last person to testify. Her entire plan hinged on NOT leaving once her testimony was given. Her friend also had the note to pass to the Senator just before she finished. The note would ensure them allowing her to remain once the session ended. She had information the Senator would NOT want made public. Yes, this would work.

Finally they called her in to the chambers. She approached the podium and launched into her tale of all the politically correct reasons the insurers must pay for oral contraceptives. She told the other medical conditions they were used for and gave citation after citation on case law to support her assertions on why this was not only the right thing, but what the law required.

The entire time, she maintained steady eye contact with the 4 congressmen she was specifically interested in. The ones she had dirt on. The ones she knew would not protest or resist what she had in mind for her encore. She could see the growing lust in their eyes. Her tongue lightly flicked over her lips.

Her testimony finished, she sank back into her chair and took a sip of water. Her head was slightly bent, but she was looking at the lead Senator through her hair. Her friend had just handed him the note. She heard his sharp intake of breath and felt his glare sear across her flesh like the caress of a whip. She smiled in satisfaction as she watched him whisper to the man on his right and send his aide down to the congressman at the far end of the table.

The senator cleared his throat and leaned up to his microphone. "Ms Blakely, this has all been quite, um, enlightening. Thank you. At this time I would like to dismiss the general assembly. If you don't mind remaining, the leadership committee has a few points we would like you to clarify for us."

She met his eye, nodded slightly and said "Of course, Senator. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make certain my stance is crystal clear."

The remaining participants began gathering their belongings and filing out of the chamber.

Samantha sat with a small smile on her face, her legs crossed as the 4 men she had targeted huddled together whispering and casting furtive glances in her direction. This would be fun.

Finally all the extraneous people were gone and it was just the five of them remaining and the lead Senator's aide. The Senator told him to go lock the chamber doors and then leave by the rear entrance, securing the lock on the anteroom as well when he left.

Once he was gone, the Senator looked at Samantha and said in a combative tone "this better be good or you will be going to prison for blackmail."

Samantha stood and moved to the raised podium in a predatory stalk. She walked around the table and to the lead Senator. Grasping his tie, she leaned down and kissed him hard. He looked shocked as she said, "oh, it will be good. I don't think any of you would want the photos from Mistress Diane to be released to the media."

With that she sank to her knees and began unbuckling his belt. Looking over her shoulder at the 3 gaping men behind her, she purred "what are you waiting for boys? Get rid of those trousers and get over here."

She pulled the Senators cock free of his trousers and flicked her tongue over the head of it. It immediately stiffened and she set to work, using her considerable skills. Men had always told her she was born to suck cock and she had often used it to her advantage.

She was so engrossed in her work with the Senator that she did not hear the quiet snick of the door latch behind her.

The woman was dressed in black leather and silently approached the 3 men not occupied with Samantha. Not a one of them had shed their trousers as she had requested. While skillful, she lacked that certain something dominant women had. She was a slut, no doubt, but no domme.

The woman in black gestured to the men and they undressed at her bidding. The three men came up behind Samantha and on the woman's cue, one on either side grasped her arms and the woman swiftly wrapped her long hair around her hand and yanked her head out of the Senator's lap.

"Just who do you think you are and who gave you permission to play with my toys, you uppity little slut?" she snarled.

Samantha was roughly hauled to her feet as the third man approached with a bag the woman had brought with her. He swiftly set about restraining her wrists as she thrashed her legs about.

The senator stood and grabbed one leg, looking over at the woman in black. "Thank you for arriving so promptly Mistress Diane" he said.

Mistress Diane looked at him and replied "I should have known a worm like you couldn't handle a slut that got too big for her britches."

The Senator looked down and said "Yes Mistress. I am a worm and unworthy of you."

Mistress Diane had already returned her attention to Samantha. "You made a mistake this time, slut. Did you really think I didn't know what you were up to when you came asking me for training?"

Samantha shuddered. While she had not experienced it, she had seen Mistress Diane mete out punishment. This was not going to be fun. But if it wasn't going to be fun, why was she so damn wet?

Once Samantha was fully restrained and laid out splayed on the table, Mistress Diane took the whip from her bag and stated "you know the rules, slut. Count the marks. If you stop, they begin again. Let's see...4 of my toys you were blackmailing...25 lashes each sounds about right."

With that she began methodically marking the tender, pale flesh. "One...two..ohhhh....three..." the counting continued, accompanied by sobs and the occasional scream.

The 4 men stood stroking their cocks, eager for Mistress Diane to allow them access to the whore that had threatened them all.

As the count reached 50, Mistress Diane paused and spoke softly "if you wish, you can avoid the final 50 lashes. I will stop this minute if you agree to whatever terms I make. I promise you there will be no further beating. Make your decision now, but know once made, you will not be rescinding it."

Samantha was sobbing and quivering. While her pussy was drenched, she knew she could not handle another 50 lashes. She was pretty sure whatever the terms were, she could handle it better than this.

She stated in a ragged voice "no more beating, please."

She could not see the smug grins on the men's faces or the smirk of satisfaction on Mistress Diane's.

She immediately felt the cold ooze of lube being poured over her ass and hands grasping her and moving her to accommodate them. "I want my cock in the cunt's mouth" snarled one of the Senator's. "Her ass is mine" asserted the lead Senator. No one argued.

Dear God help me, Samantha thought. I'm so turned on. She was enthusiastically sucking the cock of one Senator while another one was preparing to enter her ass.

She gasped as one of the congressmen came underneath the table, reached up and began slowly inserting his fingers in her pussy. He pumped rhythmically and as he picked up the pace, he added the fourth finger...

The Senator at her ass snarled down at him "don't try for the entire fist until I am in her asshole"

Samantha jerked her head up at this, but Mistress Diane grabbed her hair and said "no backing out now, slut. Get back to sucking his cock and make it good, or else."

Samantha grunted as she had her head shoved back down on the Senator's large cock. She gagged slightly as he pushed further down her throat and she felt her ass being invaded by the lead Senator. Thankfully his cock wasn't as large as the one in her mouth.

As the congressman underneath began fully fisting her, she realized she was being more thoroughly fucked than she had ever imagined possible. Her body clenched and she vaguely heard Mistress Diane state "why, I think the slut wants to cum."

At that the man in her mouth began thrusting even harder and in short order was shooting his load down her throat. "Don't you dare spit, you uppity cunt" he snarled. Samantha gulped convulsively.

Her pussy and ass where a throbbing entity that seemed to have taken on a life of their own...her ass pushing back on the lead Senator, urging him to fuck her ass harder, faster.

She was barely aware of the collar being fastened around her neck as the last remaining congressman took the Senator's place at her head.

She struggled for breath as he pulled her head up by the back of it and shoved his cock down her throat.

About that time the lead Senator gave a guttural cry as he came deep in her ass. He withdrew and watched the wretched cunt leak his fluids all over the arm of the congressman rapidly slamming his fist in her cunt.

He looked over at Mistress Diane and smirked. She gave him a hard glare and he gazed back at the floor. She stated coldly "I'm not done with you. Assume the position and we will discuss this matter shortly."

He knelt at her feet, eyes downcast and hands clasped behind his back.

Samantha bucked in the midst of the hardest orgasm she had ever experienced as she choked on the monster cock blocking her airway as the congressman pumped his cum in her.

The congressman fisting her was stroking his own cock to completion as her pussy clamped spasmodically over his fist.

As she let out a final cry, Mistress Diane stated "that's enough boys."

As Samantha slowly regained full awareness she saw that she was wrapped in a black robe and her hands and legs were still bound. The four men were kneeling before Mistress Diane as the chamber doors opened and her nemesis, the reviled radio host Slash Langwald strolled in, carrying a leash.

Mistress Diane gestured at Samantha and stated "take out the garbage Slash, there's a good boy". As Samantha screamed "nooo...." She heard Mistress Diane state to the kneeling congressmen "now then...I told you, I want that legislation passed. Do we really need to deal with sluts like that having offspring?"