A Slut In Hand Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I was damned if it wasn't raining submissive blondes this weekend! I decided to give her what she wanted. "But you have made a mistake and you need to be punished."

She hung her head, "Yes, sir. The girl understands, it's for her best." Even as I looked sideways to find Cheryl, I found her ready at my side, offering me a sturdy, wooden-handle hairbrush. Oh, it is so much better to have a intuitive, intelligent slut instead of a dumb bimbo slut. I addressed myself to the blonde at my feet again,

"What's your name, girl?"

"Candy, sir."

"Candy, do you realize what's going to happen here now?"

"Yes, sir. Master is going to punish this girl for stepping out of line."

"Yes, I think 10 strokes of the hairbrush on your bare ass should do be enough."

"As master wishes."

"You are going to count each one and be thankful for it, if you miss a stroke, the counting starts afresh."

"I understand sir."

"Lift your dress to your waist and put your head and shoulders on the table. Spread your legs wide."

Without any hesitation, she lifted the square-corner part of her soft, colorful dress up to her waist and I was right, no panties. She spread her legs wide to allow me a nice, candid, open view of her private parts. Her ass hole looked pretty tight, closed right now, and her pussy was completely hairless, on which I could see a few drops of moisture in the tight slit. I ran a finger on her pussy slit, bottom to top as all the ladies watched in breathless silence, and it came up really wet. She moaned like a horny kitten at my touch on her tight and excited pussy.

I took the hairbrush from Cheryl and touched the soft handle on Candy's bare ass cheeks, both of them, slowly and teasingly. Then I placed the tip of the wooden brush handle on her pussy slit and ran it up with just a little pressure, "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" her moan was longer and more intense. When I ran it back on the same line, I could feel her body tingling like it was electrified with passion and anticipation. Just when she was least expecting it, I let her have the first lash of the hard handle on her soft bare ass. "Owww!!" She cried as her body jerked forward with the unexpected burning pain on her most tender part. As she didn’t' count I continued on the same cheek. "One! Thank you sir."

The next stroke was on the other ass cheek and counted with a scream, "Ow! Twooo! Thank you sir."

The next one on the right cheek again.

"Threeeee! Thank you sir!" Her ass was beginning to get red and her pussy was flowing freely over her thighs. As the fifth stroke touched her ass, her body convulsed in a big orgasm and her pussy started spurting out long stream of cum on the floor and Candy was grunting and moaning uncontrollably, "Unnhhh,,oh, oh…aaah..ungg!" I kept spanking her, like a bad little girl and she counted in a breathless, passionate voice that told tales of her lost self-control. By the final stroke of the hard wooden handle she was again counting like she was just on the edge.

As I gave back the brush after the final stroke, she made no effort to get up. Instead she begged, "Please don't leave me, sir. I am so close, please let me cum sir, please….please…." I put my hand on her ass and moved it lower between her legs, my middle finger's digits on her pussy slit, her moans increased, and then I insert my long thick finger into her wet,soft pussy. "Oh, yes….ah..yes, yes" I pulled out my finger and rammed it back in hard and fast. That just pushed her over the edge and she screamed "Ow god! Yes, I am cumming…ooh, I am cumminggggg." I fucked her erupting hot cunt a few times which made her ooze more cum and emit more screams. Then I pulled my finger out.

"Lick your mess clean, Candy"

"Yes, sir."

I had a feeling I could keep this blonde slut if I wanted to.

But right now I was damn horny.

"Devyn"

"Yes, sir"

I pointed to the coffee table, "Take position"

Very obediently without a moment's hesitation, Devyn bent her naked body over the table, placing her hands on the low table and spreading her legs wide, presenting her wet pussy and tight ass so invitingly. I got behind her and got rid of my pants and shorts. My cock came out throbbing wildly, I aimed it on her tight cunt and went in hard and fast, ramming the sweet juicy cunt so brutally hard that she emitted an ear-piercing scream. "Aaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" And then I pulled it out and just slammed it back with the same force, hurting her tight little cunt with my huge thick hard cock. Her lady-friends were watching with eyes opened wide, most of them had at least one hand inside their dress or skirt, playing with their pussy.

With the third scream her pussy exploded all over my cock, soaking my hard rod with her wet torrent of cum. I pumped her again, and again, and again. And then I felt my cock get all tingly as it exploded in her tight cunt, shooting hot spray of hot, burning cum. I kept pounding her tight cunt as I filled her hot, wet cunt with my seed. She said "Ah, thank you, master. Thank you for the wonderful fucking." as she collapsed on the coffee table.

**************************

That evening I got a call from Candy, saying she'd broken up with her boy friend of a year, and begged me to take her on as my slut and train her. I said I'll think about it.

**************************

Next evening, I went to Peter's house, and gave him the video of the whole scene and explained to him how to control and manipulate a slut, with the help of the video. He was surprised, awed and turned on by his wife's performance.

**************************

So, readers, should I take on Candy? And what should I do with that blonde slut from the Mall?

This series will be coming to a conclusion in the next part. After that, maybe I'll take on a new slut to train, or a new series. It all depends on the feedback, what my readers want.

Keep your feedback coming. Thank you.

12