A Slut in the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Jen loses her virginity to her Uncle Tom.
3.3k words
4.37
133.9k
33

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: This fantasy story was requested on Literotica by Seduclove.

Diary entries are written by Secuclove)

A Slut In The Family

Part 2: Uncle Tom's house.

Uncle Tom had thought long and hard about Jennifer's, 'condition' where she thought she was a nympho from being turned on by sex. Not necessarily the sex part, although once that starts, it's anyone's guess where Jen will end up.

Jen felt that her own body betrayed her; it had a mind of its own, and a drive that needed filling. Now that he thought about it, the more he realized the times that he had grabbed Jen, she had run upstairs afterwards and locked the door to her reality. She had played the whole fantasy out before him. Uncle Tom also had the e-mails from Jen's computer and he read some of them.

He had found out about the banana blowjob this way. Today he'd find something different.

Jenny had been talking to an author on Literotica, some Jack guy. Jen has told him things about her, about her problem. Jack seems to think that her only problem is that she is not in tune with her body. "Don't confuse Love and Sex Jen, there not the same."

Uncle Tom got a kick out of that one. "I like this guy already," he muttered. He read on…

"Your body is not playing tricks on you Jen; it is a normal reaction to becoming turned on, physically, in your case, mentally in others. You can't control your body because you do not want too, secretly. In the back of your mind you're addicted to orgasms, which happens on occasion, I suppose. Probably not as much as men wish for, or brag about later. Your body produces chemicals which enhance your sexual abilities to the point of exhaustion."

That was true enough he thought, as he remembered how she looked before crawling into bed. Total exhaustion, and something else, total contentment.

Jen came over dressed in her street clothes. She was not happy to be here since she suspected that her Uncle Tom had spied on her. Her grandfather had almost ordered her to go over to his son's house after school. Jen pleaded with the old man to let her stay home, but she didn't give him a valid reason, except for saying that Uncle Tom treated her "bad".

Jen entered the house, it was hot inside, but the shades on the window were drawn, and the room was in shadows. "Come here Jenny," Tom asked.

She walked over to him, noticing him sitting in the shadows; his features were obscured from her view.

"You know what to do Jen, I want the kitchen cleaned, the floor washed, and the living room cleaned and vacuumed up." He waved his hand around. "Get it all done and you can go swimming all day long, with me."

He paused. "Anything you need to ask me about, sweetheart?"

Jen wanted to jump on him and claw his eyes out. "Not yet, Uncle dear, but I do have some questions for you, later."

Tom chuckled, "Yes, I bet you do at that. I was hoping you would wear that pretty new pink top you like so much, must be in the wash, 'eh sugar?"

Jen bristled. "For someone who supposedly hates me, you're sure interested in how I dress lately."

"Now sweetie, I don't hate you, I just see you in a different light then the one you portray to everyone else. You think you're just the cutest thing running off to school in your little skirt and see through top's. But I know the truth about you Jen, your just a little cock hungry slut, but your too afraid to ask a guy to fuck you."

He stood up, "Get to work wench, and if you do a good enough job you can go swimming." He walked out of the room, leaving her there, fuming mad.

Jenny tore into her work, determined that Uncle Tom would have no reason to deny her the right to swim in the pool. She cleaned the entire kitchen first, even getting on her knees to wash the floor.

She thought back to what he called her, "A cock hungry slut." She wasn't like that, was she? She craved sex and orgasms, she just had no control over herself, and she needed orgasms till she passed out from exhaustion, unable to pop one more time. Jenny sighed.

After cleaning the kitchen Jen was very hot, and she thought about changing into her bikini. She walked into the living room where her uncle sat watching Sports Center on TV.

She walked over and grabbed her bag, "I'm going to change into my swimsuit and finish cleaning, Uncle."

"Oh great," he muttered. "More distractions, go ahead Jennifer, just parade yourself around me in your little slut suit," he said with a laugh.

She was about to say something, but thought better of it. She was going to find out why he peeped on her, one way or the other. "The Kitchen is all done, go take a look at what kind of work a slut really does, Uncle Tom." Jenny ran off to the bathroom so she didn't have to listen to his lame retort. She wiped a tear from her eye.

Uncle Tom got up and glanced into the Kitchen. Very nice, he thought. He walked over to the bathroom and waited outside for his niece to open the door.

She could hear him out in the hallway, hell, she thought. He's probably trying to peep in the keyhole. "My Uncle, the Peeping Tom," she muttered, and giggled.

"What the hell is so funny in there?" Uncle Tom demanded to know, and he wanted to know everything about his niece. The door opened and Jen walked out in her lovely new two piece bikini. Uncle Tom had half expected her to wear a thong, and he was kind of disappointed. "Come along with me," he ordered.

He took Jen into the kitchen and Uncle Tom pulled out a chair and sat on it, with his legs slightly apart. He looked at Jennifer.

"Just what the hell did you do in your room last night, missy?"

"You know damn well what I did Uncle, you were right there. I was playing with myself, girls do it all the time."

"What you were doing has nothing to do with how normal girls play with themselves; calling your pussy naughty, and then slapping it? Seems to me you can't control yourself once you get horny. You're acting like some damn nymphomaniac, having so many orgasms, you pass out from them."

Jen was stunned listening to her Uncle describe her condition. "So I loose control and enjoy cuming. What's wrong with that?" Jenny was ready to cry, or fly into a rage over her Uncle's visit last night.

"What's wrong with that?" he mimicked. "You're doing it to a fucking toy, and not a real man, sweetheart." He stood up. "You are one of the prettiest girl's I've ever seen, Jennifer. What you're doing is just not right. If your going to have sex, at least have good sex!" he said loudly, hoping it would sink in.

"No husband is going to want me once they know I'm insatiable Uncle Tom!" she exclaimed. "All they'll see is a slut lying in bed with them; and no one man is going to give me all of the fucking I need to satisfy my desires," she wailed.

"You don't know that, that's just your fear talking, young lady," he spat back at her.

Uncle Tom threw his hands in the air. "I know plenty of guys who would love to have a slut like you, and I'll have you know that I'm one of them!" he told her and walked away.

"Go clean the living room, and I'll be by the pool when you're done."

Jennifer stormed off into the living room as her uncle went outside. Her nipples were rock hard under her top, and her pussy was already throbbing. She knew there were men like that; men who used women like her for sex, those women were called whores.

No, not whores, sluts, sluts did it for pride. She had read that someplace, maybe on Literotica somewhere. Her hand reached into her bikini bottoms and she stroked her clit softly. She realized what she was doing and as she tugged it out, her nail scratched her clit as it flew back. She bucked from the pain, and took a sharp intake of air. Her hand clamped on her pussy as she felt the shock of an orgasm hit her. She moaned low "Oh god no, don't start now, please!" she begged.

She cleaned the living room as fast as she could. She had to get into that pool, and cool off. In five minutes she was done and she raced out the back door, right into Uncle Tom's arms. He caught her and held her tight against him. Jenny struggled to get loose.

"Hold on there little darling, what is your big rush?" he asked as he pulled her tighter to him.

"Let me go Uncle, you're not going to turn me into one of your sluts, damnit!" she said as she tried to get her arms in between them.

"No Jennifer, your little ass belongs to me, and you're Grandfather. We raised you, and I can see we skipped a lot of Sex Ed training. Fine, you have this problem, it's now my problem, as I have to get you ready to go to college, and I'm not sending you there as a damn virgin." His hands were running all over Jennifer's sexy skin, touching her in all the right places, and she started to respond.

He touched her back and his hand grabbed her string tie. He pulled it and the knot became loose, he tugged it the rest of the way. Her top fell forward and his other hand pinched her nipple. Jenny gasped as he felt his hand on her.

"You bastard," she hissed.

"That just earned you a spanking, you slut. You will show respect for your Master, bitch!"

Uncle Tom picked up the kicking girl with one arm, wrapped around her waist. He carried her to the chair by the pool. He sat down and yanked her bikini bottom down and tossed her over his lap. Jenny fell across his legs with her arms on one side and her hip resting on his other leg.

Jenny was kicking and screaming the whole time, using every cuss word she had ever heard, and a few she had invented, calling her Uncle every name in the book hoping to get him to reconsider what he was doing. Her words only inflamed Uncle Tom's passions.

He looked down at her. "I'm doing this for your own good, young lady."

Uncle Tom raised his hand and he brought it down on her left ass cheek, with a resounding CRACK! Jenny screeched as he hit her, "NO Uncle Tom! Please Don't!" Her Uncle gave his young kicking niece another hard CRACK, and she wailed in pain.

"What did I do?" She waited as her Uncle fed her a steady dose of swats, alternating from cheek to cheek.

"I keep telling you, it's what your not doing Jennifer." He said to her in between blows. Uncle Tom gave her a different kind of swat this time, one between her slightly parted legs on the center of her sitting spot. "Spread your legs, slut," he ordered.

"No, no! Not that, Uncle!" she begged to him, as she felt his hand resting there, mere inches away from her pussy. Uncle Tom gave her a harder swat on the same place. He was about to say something when she spread her legs wide. She was giving him total access to her.

Jenny's mind was in turmoil, and her body took over for her. She spread her legs wide, letting Uncle Tom do to her what he wanted.

"That's better, slut," he said and he patted her bottom lightly, and then ran his hand all over her ass. After she settled down he pushed his fingers towards her pussy. Uncle Tom ran his fingers over her asshole and she moaned. His fingers dipped into her pussy and they came out sopping wet. Jenny was just lying there relaxed letting him work her over. He shoved a finger deep in her cunt, and he felt the muscular walls grip his finger, holding him in place. Uncle Tom smiled.

He leaned down to her and whispered, "You are my slut now Jennifer, your going to do exactly what I tell you, anytime I tell you." He started finger fucking his niece, and she let out a huge moan, and Uncle's finger felt her tight pussy spasm from her orgasm.

She spread her legs wider, moaning every time he touched her cunt. He slapped it and she groaned louder. "I'm going to fuck you slut, what do you think about that?" he demanded.

"Oh, God, Uncle, please!" she begged loudly. He laughed, and she squirmed more against his hand. He'd teach her how to give a blowjob later.

Uncle Tom helped Jenny stand up and he took her into the pool, and to the drop off area. Uncle kicked off his suit and he took her hand and put it on his hard cock. She gripped it like a vice not wanting to let go, as if she did she would sink.

He scooped her in his arms and took her from behind. He slowly worked his cock into her very tight cunt. The water made their skin slide effortlessly together, but he had to grab her hips and thrust fully into her. Jenny screamed as he invaded her, and her legs kicked as she came on his cock.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she moaned as he rammed into her over and over. She felt helpless and almost weightless, with her arms outstretched away from her uncle. Her only control was her legs, which she wrapped around her uncles. He walked her to shallower waters as he fucked his niece, and once Jenny's feet found the bottom of the pool, she planted them and pushed back against her uncle's hard thrusting cock. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" she repeated over and over.

Uncle Tom felt like a schoolboy again; he was so hot for his little slut niece. He kissed her neck as he screwed her. "Oh baby you are such a little hot slut, I'm going to love to use you like you really want Jennifer."

She moaned and pleaded with him, "Please Uncle, make me cum, please."

Uncle Tom grabbed her hair and tugged her, and he fucked her harder, their bodies making waves in the pool. "Oh you slut, I'm going to cum in that tight virgin cunt of yours. You better cum with me you bitch! Cum now, Jennifer!" he yelled to her, as he shot his load deep inside his virgin niece.

Jenny screamed as she felt her uncles slimy cum invade her virgin cunt. She shook from her own orgasm knowing that he had stuffed her. Uncle Tom relaxed grip on Jen and she got away from him, gasping as his cock was ripped from her. She ran for the safety of the bathroom and her clothes.

She got into the bathroom and her hand flew to her pussy. She shoved two fingers deep into her and felt his slimy cum. She withdrew them and tasted it; she wasn't sure if she loved it or hated it. She went for more and worked a good scoop of it into her tiny hand.

She licked it up, feeling how slimy it was, and she decided she really did like it, and she wanted to get more to try.

Uncle Tom had watched her as she ran off and he laughed. He took his time, he knew where she was going, and he walked to the bathroom nude. He stood by the closed door.

"I know you're in there, slut, probably finger fucking your cunt, aren't you?" He said with a laugh. I know you are having feelings Jennifer, all of this is new to you, but you know you fucking love it."

He opened the door surprised it was un-locked. Jenny was sitting on the toilet, her fingers in her cunt rubbing his cream into her pussy and her mound. Her eyes were closed and her head was back, she shuddered as her fingers moved inside herself.

"There's a lot more where that came from, cunt," he said to her. Jenny opened her eyes and looked at his hard cock. She reached for it with her hand. "Give it to me, Uncle," she demanded.

He laughed at her. "Sure baby, anything you want, you got it." He walked over to her and let her hold it, and she put his cock to her lips. "Teach me Uncle, she demanded. "Teach me to be a good cock sucker."

Uncle Tom groaned as she took the tip of him in her mouth. "Suck the head first Jen, then wrap your tongue around it and lick it like a sucker." She did as he told her, and moaned feeling him like that. Uncle Tom's hand grabbed her hair, just to hold her.

"Take a little bit more bitch, suck it into your mouth, and work it with your tongue, yes just like that. Good girl, now put your hand at the base of it and slowly start jerking it, while you suck up and down on my cock. That's it honey, you're doing great," Uncle Tom said as he moaned.

"Now, take it out of your mouth and lick the whole length of it, and hold my balls in your hand, honey." He loved how nicely she followed his orders, taking him as he wished. "Now, Jen, this is the fun part. Start at the tip and work your lips down the whole length, take it all into your little slut mouth until you gag on it."

Uncle listened as she moaned from gagging, so he pushed his cock against her throat and held it in place, using her hair to control her. He moved her head back and forth to penetrate her throat, so she could get used to the gag feeling and learn how to suppress and ignore it. She was making noises as he fucked her face, and Uncle Tom loved it.

"Get ready Jenny, Uncle is going to give you a little present on your tongue," he pulled out of her and started jacking himself off, "Open your mouth, slut, here it comes!" Uncle Tom grunted as he came, shooting a thick strand of cum right on Jenny's tongue, the rest hit her face and her lovely hair, and it started to run off her and fall to her breasts.

She moaned as she felt it hit her, and her hands started rubbing it into her skin and hair, she loved the feel of it, and the taste. She stood up and gave her uncle a big kiss, and she pushed his cum into his mouth, and it was Uncle Tom's turn to moan since he thought that was fucking hot.

"You are one naughty little slut, Jennifer," he said smiling.

She smiled and with her pretty fingernails digging into his balls she said, "This will never happen again, Uncle." With his cum covering her face and dripping from her pussy, she pulled on her Top and shorts and walked right past her laughing Uncle.

"You say that now bitch, but you wait, you'll be crawling on your knees begging for my cock to stuff your little slut hole sooner than you think."

(End of Part 2

Stay tuned for Part 3, when Grandpa gets into the act.)

(Edited by ANEKRI)

NOTE to Readers:

If you liked this story, please take the time to leave a 5 Star rating, and a comment. Please remember this story is Co-authored by Seduclove, I will pass on any feedback comments you make. This story will be told in several parts, there are five in the works right now, and more to come.