A Slut in the Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Jennifer's grandpa discovers her secret.
3.7k words
4.26
133.9k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: This fantasy story was requested on Literotica by Seduclove.

Diary entries are written by Secuclove)

Part 3: Grandpa Discovers Jennifer's Secret

Jennifer ran home, the few short blocks to her grandfathers house, seemed to take forever to cross, but she finally made it to the safety of her house with no one seeing her, looking so disgusting. Her Uncles cum had dried on her face and hair, making her skin look all mottled and flakey. She ran up the stairs and unlocked her bedroom door, slamming it as she went inside.

Jenny quickly stripped off her clothes and ran a shower, she got in before the water was even hot, grabbing the shampoo to wash her Uncles disgusting cum from her hair, and his evil thoughts from her mind. The shampoo worked, but the thoughts of her Uncle fucking her would never leave her mind.

Soon she had turned the shower nozzle to a massage setting, and it blasted her used pussy with hard jets of water. She lay in the tub like a bitch in heat, spreading her pussy lips wide for her Uncles rough touch. She moaned as the water pounded her pussy like her Uncle had done an hour ago, and her fingers dug deep inside herself, filling her cunt like he had done. She finally screamed in a frustrated orgasm that did nothing to calm her down, it only inflamed her wanton desires.

She dried off and got dressed in a tube top and panties, and she sat down to the computer. She needed to talk to her friend Jack. He would understand her, and calm her down.

Shyvirgin19: Hi Jack

DaddyJ: Hi sweetie, how are you today?

Shyvirgin19: I'm horrible, my disgusting uncle fucked me in the pool today, and I feel so used.

DaddyJ: Oh no honey, are you Ok? I warned you that could happen, he's just a pervert.

Shyvirgin19: He spanked me for talking back to him, and I got so hot, I just laid there on his lap while he played with my pussy. He grabbed me and took me in the pool, and slammed his cock into me from behind. I don't know how many times I came. Afterwards, I ran into the house to get dressed, and he followed me in, and made me suck his cock. Jack, he came all over my face. I feel so used and sluttish, and my pussy is still soaking wet, and dripping.

DaddyJ: Sigh, Just take a deep breath honey, and try to relax. I know you don't want to do it but the only way your going to stop him is to have him arrested. He's a pervert and he should be locked up.

Shyvirgin19: I can't do that Jack; he's almost the only family I have besides my Grand father, and my dorky brother. I told him he couldn't do it again, but he just laughed at me, saying that I'd be the one begging for him, next time. Shit, now my Grand Father is here, TTYL Jack.

Grandpa John looked into Jenny's room, "Dinner is in a half hour, Jennifer. If you can tear yourself away from your computer, I'd like to talk to you for a minute"

Jenny looked at her Grandfather, and he did not look very happy, "Ok Grandpa, just give me a second to sign off."

Her Grandfather walked over to her bed, and sat at the bottom, and he patted the spot next to him. Jenny came over and sat down where he indicated. Grandpa put his arm around Jen and he snuck a finger under her top.

"What's this, no bra today?"

"I wanted my nipples to peek through, because it makes me feel sexy."

"There peeking through all right, that's just shameful young lady, dressing like a slut.

Now you take that off, this instant!" he ordered.

Jenny sighed, sure thing, but I'm not putting anything else on."

"I've seen plenty of naked girls before, so unless your hiding a cock in your panties, that is fine by me." Jenny giggled at his comment, but she made no move to comply with his order. Her Grandfather began to get impatient with the young woman.

"I'm waiting Jennifer!"

She looked at him and saw that he was not going to budge. "Okay, I'm taking it off, gees."

"That's better, but no back talk, you show your grandfather some respect, damnit!"

Jenny took off her top, and sat next to her grandfather, half naked, and she was not embarrassed anymore. "Grandpa, The only cock that's been in my panties is my Uncles, so there!"

Jenny's Grandpa sighed. He absently mindedly played with one of her nipples. "Yes, he just phoned me, and he told me all about it, and frankly I'm just shocked young lady. I would have never ever thought you were such a naughty little slut. You've always been such a good, sweet child." He looked down towards the floor. "It's disgusting, and to think that my son had you first..." he sighed, and looked over at her.

Jenny had to suppress a moan as her Grandfather played with her nipple. "Don't believe him grandpa. I am a good girl!"

John laughed. "That's not what I heard young lady." He sighed, and looked into her eyes. "Who has been here for you, and raised you? Dear old grandpa, that's who, and what do I get in return, sloppy seconds." He said with a sigh." Jennifer, you should have come to me, to loose your virginity. I would never make you act like my asshole son did."

"I'm sorry Grandpa, but he made me do it. It wasn't my fault. I'll do it with you willingly," she said, hoping that he would take the hint.

"I would have treated you nice, and seduced you properly, young lady."

Oh Grandpa, that's exactly what I've always wanted." She said breathlessly.

He looked at the young woman skeptically, "Willingly eh? Well then, you should have come to me on your knees Jennifer, you know I love you little girl." He sighed. Now the only virgin territory is your virgin back side now honey."

Jenny saw the hurt in his eyes, and she felt sorry for him. "I do owe you for letting him be my first, so I'll have you be my first back there, before your son can take it. I know you'll be sweet and gentle with your beautiful granddaughter." She said with a smile.

"Oh yes of course honey, but you do need to be punished for acting so naughty with Thomas. That was a very bad thing that you two did together, and he is going to get a good talking to, himself." He said with authority.

Jenny sighed, knowing what she faced. "Yes, Grandfather, you're right. I'm sorry."

"Now take down your panties and lay over my lap like a good little girl."

Jennifer obediently does as she was told, laying across grandpa's lap and pulling down my panties.

"Please don't be too hard on me," she begs.

"If you're a naughty girl, you must pay the price little one, and I'll be as hard as I need to be for you to get the message."

Grandpa raises his hand and Jenny braces herself as best she could with her hands on the floor. He raises hand and gives her two good quick swats on each cheek.

"Your such a naughty girl, Jennifer *SWAT * SWAT*

"Ouch, I know... grandpa."

"You spread your legs and took a cock in you." *SWAT * SWAT* your no virgin anymore honey. *SWAT * SWAT*

"You're a very, very naughty girl Jennifer and a very big disappointment to your Grandfather. * SWAT * SWAT *

"Ouch, oh please... I'm so sorry grandpa! Uncle Tom seduced me, I... I couldn't help myself!" she wailed in her defense.

"He did what?" Grandpa exclaimed. "He told me that you seduced him, Jennifer. Now which is it, who is telling the truth here?" * SWAT * SWAT*

Jenny started crying. "Please Grandpa, you have to believe me! He was yelling at me again about not having a boyfriend, and how it was his responsibility for my sex education. He told me he was not going to send me off to college still being a virgin. He told me he was going to make me his slut Grandpa!"

Jenny started to cry harder "He told me disgusting things, how he was going to make me fuck ugly old men, and how they were going to use me as their little slut fuck toy!"

Grandpa, listening to her, stops spanking Jenny, and he starts to rub her red bottom with his hand.

Jenny moans, "Oh that feels so good Grandpa."

"Now you want to be a good girl, don't you honey?"

"Yes Sir" she says quietly.

Grandpa rubs his fingers down her crack, into your pussy. Jenny moans and her pussy grips his fingers in a vice like grip.

"Say it then, honey." he tells her.

Jenny says nothing, she only moans louder, as her grandfathers fingers find her clit, and rub it.

"Say "I want to be a good little girl for my grand father" *SWAT* SWAT* Now say that Damnit!" he ordered.

Jennifer jumps from the sting of the unexpected swats. "I do want to be a good girl again, someone you can be proud of Grandpa, I really do." she pleaded with him.

Grandpa John takes his fingers out of Jenny's soaked pussy, and he starts to rub them around her puckered rosebud asshole. Jen groans loudly as she feels the intimate contact with her most secret of spots.

"Oh Grandpa, please be gentle with me," she begs.

Grandpa John notices a little problem, and he says, "Jennifer, I know you sucked your Uncles cock too."

"Yes, I did grandpa. I'm so ashamed."

"No need to be ashamed for doing that sweetie." He looks down at himself and Jenny sees the problem too. "Well, here mine sits all limp. How do you expect me to fuck you with a limp dick, honey? You'll need to suck mine, too!" he says happily.

Jennifer climbs off his lap, and begins to unzip and take down his pants. "Of course I will, Grandpa." Jennifer reaches inside and finds his limp dick, barely 2 inches long; it's the first soft one she has ever seen. She takes it into her mouth and starts working on it with her tongue.

Grandpa laughs. "See you can think like a good girl after all. I bet your little slut pussy is wet too, just thinking about getting fucked in the ass."

She removes his cock, long enough to say, "Oh God, it's just soaked Grandpa. Your fingers drive me crazy." She says while panting. Jenny puts him in her mouth and she sucks harder as he grows larger.

"Damn shame that boy screwed you like that, what a waste of good young pussy." He grumbled.

Jennifer thought about that. She took out his cock, and asked. "How would you make good use of my pussy, grandpa?"

"I would have eaten it first silly girl. Stuffing it full of cum is nice, and tasty in its own right, but your fresh virgin pussy would have tasted exquisite!"

"Why don't you eat it now then, its all cleaned out?"

Grandpa shook his head. "Oh no, I can't do that anymore just the thought of where that boy of mine touched you and made you his slut... well that's just too much to think about now. No, I want your ass Jennifer, and I mean to have it now!"

"Ok, I'll be a good girl grandpa. I have to make up for what I did. I just want you to be proud of me. I'll do whatever you ask."

"Well good, then get your little butt on the bed girl, do you think this hard dick is going to last forever?" he said laughing.

Grandpa John watches as Jennifer climbs up on the bed, and gets on her knees, doggy style."

"You do have the cutest little spank able butt of any girl I have ever seen honey.

Jenny looked back at him as he got into position behind her. She smiled and said, "Thank you Grandpa, I do try to keep in shape for you, Sir." Jenny watched as he took the tube of lubricant, and he squeezed out a big glob it. Grandpa rubbed it on his cock and he started jerking it to keep it hard.

"First, I'm going to kiss your little butt for a minute honey. Try not to wiggle around too much," he said with a smile. Grandpa takes his tongue and runs it around Jenny's little puckered asshole, where his fingers were before. His fingers pull apart her cheeks as he try's to shove it in.

Jennifer groaned loudly. "Oh god, that is so fucking sexy grandpa!"

He smiled and looked at her. "Yes your ass certainly is fucking sexy, baby!"

Jennifer growled at him, her voice full of desire, "Shove your tongue deep in my dirty little asshole, Grandpa!"

Grandpa grinned hearing his granddaughter's sultry voice. "Oh yeah slut, now your talking my kind of language."

Grandpa John pulled her cheeks roughly apart, and stabbed his tongue deep into his sexy sluts gaping asshole, and Jenny shrieked as an orgasm hit her. Grandpa felt her sphincter clamp down on his tongue as she came, and he groaned feeling the muscle pulse to her orgasmic contractions.

"Oh fuck, that was nice!" he exclaimed as he stood up to position himself to fuck her sexy butt. He shoved one of his fingers deep into her, and she squealed again.

"Grip my finger with your asshole honey." He told her.

Jennifer tried to squeeze it with my butt, and she could feel it tighten up around his finger. "Like that, Sir?" she asked.

Grandpa smiled. "Yes, that's it, baby. Now relax it just as much the other way, feel me slide it in and out slowly, Jenny. Feel how it is inside your sexy little ass." He said with a smile.

Jennifer said. "It feels strange, but it's starting to feel good. I feel it filling my sexy asshole." She giggled, and realized how much she really did love her Grandfather. "Thank you for not forcing yourself on me, and for taking the time to relax me like this. I love you Grandpa."

He looked at her and smiled. "Even a slut deserves respect sweetheart, you remember that always."

Grandpa rubs more cream on her puckered dirty little asshole, and put another finger inside her, and he pushed them deep.

Jennifer moaned, "Oh, my god that feels so fucking nice, and now it's even fuller!"

"If my cock was in your pussy now I could feel it with my fingers." He said absently mindedly.

"But you don't want to put it in my dirty pussy because my uncle was in there, do you."

"No, my stupid son has claimed your little cunt already, so I get sloppy seconds. I get your asshole you slut, and that's just how it is going to be. Or maybe you need another spanking to think about that, too!" he warned her.

"No, Grandpa, you get my asshole, that's ok with me."

He shoved his fingers deep into her and rammed them in and out fast as he spoke to her. "Goddamn right I do. I earned the right to your ass honey, changing thousands of your diapers, and your little poop panties."

Jenny groaned, "Yes, grandpa, I understand. I will let you take my ass willingly. Will I be a good girl again then?" she asked hopefully.

"Yes I suppose so; until the next time something this happens. I'm sure that once you've been a slut it's hard to stop." He said thoughtfully.

"Oh, I promise I'll stop grandpa. I'll be a good girl from now on," she said trying to believe her own words, it was the only true hope she had left.

Grandpa takes his fingers out and pushes his cock into place, at the entrance to her puckered hole. "This is it sweetie, the moment of truth. It's time to lose that anal virginity to Grandpa." He said with a smile.

Jennifer grunts, as she fells his cock head pushing into her tight ass.

Grandpa gives her ass a little swat, and says. "Now back onto it honey at your own pace, take what you can, and then relax and try again, baby." He feels her pushing against him, and with his thumb guiding it in, she backs up over the tip. "That's my good little girl."

Jenny backs slowly into his cock until she can't take anymore, then waits and slowly moves back farther over and over until it is finally all the way in her bottom. "Holy shit, It feels so fucking big, Grandpa." she exclaims as it fills her full.

Her Grandfather is smiling. "Oh honey I'm so proud of you!"

Grandpa grab's her hips and starts pulling out till the tip is in; then he moves back inside inch by inch. Oh baby you have such a tight little asshole honey, It's so sweet."

Jennifer groaned as her grandfather slowly fucked her, she was breathing harder as she stuck a finger into her empty pussy, then she started rubbing her clit. Jen began to moan from the contact.

Jennifer exclaimed, "Oh God, I feel you fucking my ass grandpa. God, I can feel the wrinkles in your cock. It's so big and hot." She started humping back against his thrusts.

Jen's Grandpa slapped her ass and said proudly, "That old cock has the wrinkles ironed out of it by your hot, light little asshole, and its going to cum soon too!" he said with glee as he shoved against her harder.

Jenny moaned loudly hearing her Grandfather. "Oh fuck, that's so nasty! Yes, grandpa cum in my ass. Give me your old man cum in my sexy teen ass. Fill you granddaughter with your sperm!"

"Yes baby, I'm going to fill that little shit hole of yours. Cum with me honey! Oh Jenny, your fucking ass is so tight and sweet, your such a good little slut, baby."

Jenny starts rubbing her clit faster and harder. "Yes grandpa, fill your sluts ass with your cock. Fill my tight asshole with your cum." She start's pinching her nipples, as she feels her Grandpa go rigid behind her.

Grandpa John grunted, and his cock shot a thick glob of cum deep into her asshole. He gave her ass a hard *SWAT* as he shot another thick burst into her.

Jenny screamed, "Oh, my god! I can feel it inside me!" She began to shake with an intense orgasm, feeling his cock pulsing inside her virginal ass.

Grandpa felt her orgasm and encouraged her. "Oh yes baby, that's it, squeeze that tight fucking asshole, grip my cock with it, you slut."

Jen felt every muscle in her body tighten up, and she groaned from coming so hard. She fell onto the bed exhausted, with her grandpa's cock still in her ass. She heard him groan as he pulled out and rolled off of her, still gasping for air after his hard workout.

She looked to him with concern in her eyes. "Are you okay, Grandpa?" she asked quietly. John looked at her, and smiled. "Hell yes, sweetie, I'm fine, just a little short on breath. Shit baby, that's the most fun I've had in over ten years," he said with a huge grin.

Grandpa reached out to touch her cheek. "There are some things we need to talk about missy, now that you're sexually active." Jenny nodded at him.

"First, you have to get on some kind of birth control. Lord only knows what my son has cooked up for you, and I don't want any...surprises...popping out of you." Jenny nodded, happy that her grandfather was thinking for her safety, and he continued.

"Number two is that you always stay in control of your situation, and you watch out for yourself. Just because you feel like a slut and a nympho is no reason to let your guard down. Sweetheart, if you walk into a bar and everyone's lusting after your ass, you have to be the one that orders those men around. You have to make damn sure that they follow those orders too, or you plant your foot right in their balls."

He pointed his finger right in between her little perfect tits. "You have to learn to treat men like dogs, because that is what we really are, slut hounds looking for fresh pussy to sniff, lick and fuck."

Jenny smiled at his description, but she knew he was serious too. "All right Grandpa, but you're going to have to teach me how to do that; I don't have a mean bone in my body."

He sighed, "Honey it's not about being mean, it's about asserting yourself, taking charge, being the one that gives the orders, and only sometimes being a mean dominating bitch if you have too. Jen, just because you want to get fucked, that doesn't mean that you have to lie there like a rag doll, letting those men use you as a sperm dump." He shook his head, trying to see if she understood him, or not.

"I see what you mean, Grandpa," she said. "It's like being the boss at work, telling the guys you're to do this or that." Jenny nodded her head. "I can do that!"

"Good, now help this old man off the bed sweetie. I have to so see if my son burnt the pot roast again."

Jenny helped him off the bed and she gathered his clothes for him "Grandpa?"

"Yes Jenny?"

"Thank you."

The End of Part 3

(Edited by ANEKRI)

NOTE to Readers:

If you liked this story, please take the time to leave a 5 Star rating, and a comment. Please remember this story is Co-authored by Seduclove, I will pass on any feedback comments you make. This story will be told in several parts, there are five in the works right now, and more to come.