A Slut, Not a Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pa and Uncle Scott were as angry as I was but after watching her writhing on the floor while she explained everything to us they just looked at each other, shrugged, and started unbuckling their pants. "Might as well not waste the opportunity," Pa said to my questioning look.

Looking down at my restrained wife with cum leaking from her pussy and ass I realized he was right and took a seat on the couch to watch. Pa knelt down in front of her head while Scott knelt down behind her. Pa and Uncle Scott were the two men I got to watch my sweet Abigail with the most and it always excited me. Abigail liked older men their age; they knew what they were doing and tended to last longer but were still energetic.

Pa's thick cock entered her mouth at the same time Scott fisted his cock into her open cunt. They had spitroasted her before but never while she'd been bound like this. As far as I knew she'd never been into BDSM. Pa shoved his cock down her throat mercilessly as far as it would go making her gag and choke as he attempted to push it past her tonsils. Scott hammered his cock in and out of her pussy with long strokes making it squelch loudly as more of the foreman's cum was pushed out.

I could tell Abigail was enjoying it despite the fact she was tied. I had no illusions about whether she enjoyed fucking the foreman all day either. My wife loved cock and rarely minded whose or under what circumstances.

"Your wife's pussy is the best," Scott grunted as he sank into her again. "I mean it Scotty boy, I sure am glad you married this little slut so I have easy access to her. Her cunt stays tight no matter how many cocks have been inside it."

"That's true son," Pa added with his cock crammed so far down her throat that her bottom lip was pressed against his sac and her top lip touched his abdomen. "Her pussy's even better than you ma's and I thought hers was the best at the time." My ears perked up at the mention of my mom. Pa didn't talk about her often and when he did it was usually just to curse her for running off. "You're a lot stronger man than I am, son," he continued. "I couldn't take your ma sluttin' around." He pulled his cock back out of Abigail's mouth so that only about an inch remained inside and held it there so Abigail could catch her breath. "When Scott told me she'd made a pass at him and about all the rumors he'd been hearin' I lost it and confronted your ma in a rage. I didn't hit her but I wanted to. I just screamed and yelled a lot. She didn't react, only a smile when I called her a slut, then grabbed her purse and left. That was the last I saw of her," Pa said. As he finished talking he slowly eased his cock back down Abigail's throat.

I was mesmerized as I watched them fuck her, the two men who'd taken care of me most of my life, my pa and his best friend. They used my wife like the filthy slut she was. Even bound she moved as much as she could to service their cocks. "It's good that you don't get jealous son," Pa continued as he fucked my wife's throat. "Now what the foreman did today, that was wrong," he said, "but I'm sure Abigail didn't mind much. Did you girl?" He pulled her off his cock by the hair so she could answer.

"No, Pa, I didn't mind," she answered.

"Did you cum while he fucked you?" Pa asked her.

"Yes Pa, every time," my wife replied with a wicked smile.

Pa half grunted half laughed then pushed Abigail's head back down onto his rampant cock. He slid it all the way in her mouth and held it there. "God girl if you keep that up you're going to make me cum," he said suddenly. I'm not sure exactly what Abigail was doing but she was very talented with her tongue. "Oh God!" he exclaimed and I could tell he was filling her mouth with his seed. A few minutes later Uncle Scott stiffened and emptied his balls in her pussy.

Pa and Scott were tired from work and although they would have liked to stay longer they weren't as young as they used to be and we all had to wake up early. As they were leaving Pa told me not to worry about the foreman and that he and Scott would take care of it.

I had left Abigail tied up despite her pleading to be let up. After I closed the door behind Pa and Scott I walked back over to her and unbuttoned my pants. "Please Scott, let me up," she asked again when she felt my hand on her bottom. "This is getting real uncomfortable. You know I'll take care of you baby."

I ignored her and lined my cock up with her anus. It was still wet and slippery with cum and when I pushed forward the head of my cock slipped in easily. Abigail squealed in delight as it slipped past her sphincter. "So you like me like this?" she asked. I couldn't see her face but I could imagine the smile that was undoubtedly spread across her face.

"So, you just let him in for one fuck to get rid of him?" I asked.

"Well, maybe I was hoping for more than one," she admitted gasping. "Can you blame me?" she asked rhetorically. "The man has a wonderful cock and knows how to use it."

"So you two fucked all day?" I asked.

"Yes," she said unapologetically. "He told me he took Viagra before he knocked on the door, and I watched him take another in the afternoon. It's too bad such a great cock is attached to such a fucking ass hole."

"Yeah," I said as I thrust into her. "I only got a glimpse of you two fucking the other day. I would have liked to see more. If only he weren't such a jerk."

"He kept asking if he was better than you while he fucked me," she said. "I told him the truth," she continued, "that he was. Then he would ask if he was the best I've ever had. I couldn't answer that question. He's good but I don't know that he's the best."

Most men would be hurt hearing something like this, but not me. Abigail had always been honest about other men's prowess compared to mine and I'd never been jealous of the other men she fucked. While I wasn't her best, she always says that because of the love I have for her the sex between us is different and that she needs it as much as she needs the other. That was good enough for me as it meant we'd always be together.

"He kept asking if I wanted to leave you for him," she admitted. "I told him 'no' but he wouldn't listen."

"Pa said he'd take care of it," I grunted trying to hold back the cum boiling in my balls.

"Yeah, Pa's good at taking care of things," she said wiggling her ass. That was it for me and my cock erupted deep in her bowels. I untied her after that and since dinner wasn't made we had to order out; another mark against the foreman.

The foreman wasn't at work the next day either and Pa saw me worrying and told me that everything was all right and taken care of. I didn't believe him until I got home and found Abigail alone and making supper. She said he hadn't been around that day when I asked but that she'd finally gotten around to looking for a job and that she thought she found one. When I asked what the job was she wouldn't tell me as she was afraid she'd jinx it. Pa had also asked if we were busy on Saturday and when I told him we weren't he invited us both fishing. Abigail isn't big on fishing but she agreed to tag along because she knew it'd please Pa.

On Friday the foreman finally showed up. He was quiet all day and didn't give his usual harsh comments to any of us. There was also a large dent in his SUV on the driver's side in the rear. I wasn't sure all that Pa had done but it seemed to have worked.

When I got home Abigail was all excited. She had heard back and had gotten that job she was after. She was going to be the new secretary to the mayor of Luverne. We went out to eat to celebrate and then went home and fucked. We didn't have time to find her any extra cocks that night because we had to get up early the next morning to meet Pa at his fishing spot.

12