A Slut Shaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His belly kept rubbing up against my cock and I felt another orgasm coming on. I didn't care to tell him and I simply exploded again and my head tilted back as I moaned and squirmed under his weight.

"Oh Burt, oh Gawdddd, Burt, Burt, Burttttt I'm cummingggggg!" I shrieked and they both chuckled with deep voices as I squirmed but to no avail while in his grip.

He chuckled with a deep voice and kissed my neck and sucked my breasts while I was squirming, causing my eyes to roll up in ecstasy. He nibbled my ear lobes and whispered in my ear, "Beautiful, just beautiful."

"I belong to you...oh gawddddd, take it it's all yours!!" I screamed.

"Mmmmm, yes call me daddy," Burt said.

"Yes, daddy, ohhhh gawd, daddy!" I screamed, still squirming while he feasted on my breasts, which were dripping with his sweat and saliva, my nipples sticking up like antennas.

"You ready to taste what you've been waiting for?" He asked with a laugh.

"Yes please," I replied.

He got up and pulled out. He stood up and motioned for me to get on my knees.

"Right in front of me baby, on your knees, cause Daddy's got a big surprise for you."

I knelt down in front of him and he grabbed my hair and shoved my face in his balls as he stroked his cock. He let out a booming "Oh yes!!" before shoving his cock into my mouth.

"Hnnhhhhh, mmmm, fuckkkk, hnnnhhhhhhhh!!" he groaned with a voice that shook the tiny trailer.

A massive amount of cum burst out of his giant cock and filled my mouth and then began dripping out from my mouth. He looked at me and I at him as we locked eyes again. He held my head in place until I swallowed every last drop of his semen with the rest pouring out and dripping on to my breasts and legs.

We showered together for like an hour. He had pressed me up against the wall and fucked me again, this time shooting his seed up inside my asshole.

"I've marked you now Raj, you belong to me!" he whispered in my ear as he released his spunk inside of me.

I could not deny him that. Nobody had ever fucked me the way he did tonight.

We got out and he dried me off. Harold was asleep. His phone was next to him though, and I could see that he had recorded something. I picked it up and played it.

The detail was somewhat dark and the quality was not the greatest, but it was unmistakable from the sounds of it - Harold recorded me having sex with Burt. There were several clips lasting about 30 min apiece. There was one of me blowing Burt, another one with a close-up of my asshole and my body. There was one of Harold's dick going in and out of my ass with my ass bouncing off of his belly. There were a couple of videos of Burt going down on me. And then finally, there were several cumshot videos with my mouth full of Burt's cum and also Harold's.

Burt saw them and seemed greatly amused, "You will always be my little slut. You will fuck me when I want, you will fuck who I want you to fuck, 'cause if you don't, I will release these recordings to your hospital. Everyone will know what a slut you are." He laughed loudly.

It was about to be dawn. Both of their cell phones had several missed calls and messages.

"Oops, too late!" Burt admitted. Harold had already fired off several videos to coworkers at the hospital.

My heart sank as I read the messages. They were from several men at the hospital, including physicians and janitors. I recognized them all as I read the names, all men in their mid 50's and up.

I saw the last one by a janitor named Gary, a 53 year old, former prisoner and apparently gay and hot for me.

"I want that ass next. Me and my whole wrecking crew next week at your place! Or we gonna out you, big H!"

It was deja vu all over again...

Burt laughed loudly, "Well it seems that you got yerself in a predicament, huh?! I know Gary, he likes to give it rough too, but I dunno how many he will bring with him, he's into orgies and shit but he sounds like he wants to run a train on your pretty ass! My place is always open to him, so that means since you are my bitch, you will fuck him and all of his friends...Comprende?!" He glared down at me.

"Y-yes, daddy," I nodded in agreement and swallowed hard.

I realized that no matter where I ran to, no matter what I did to escape, I would never be able to escape what I truly was - a slut...

12