A Slut's Best Friend

Story Info
A male Draenei by the name of Navrin visits Eversong Woods.
3.7k words
4.6
54k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
315 Followers

It was spring, the perfect time to explore a land such as Eversong. The normal beauty of the region was only amplified by the fresh season. As flowers bloomed all over the place, their scent began to fill the air, and Navrin the Draenei smiled as he breathed it in. He was an adventurer, one of the few members of the Alliance not focused on combating the Horde. He wanted nothing to do with war, and he would have no part in it. He had seen plenty of bloodshed during his lifetime and he did not want to see any more. Often he ran into those who would try and kill him, but still he would not aim to kill. The towering Draenei tried to convey his peaceful nature through his attire, along with his personality, and as such he wore only a simple loincloth, no weapon, no armor, he only used what he needed. He survived using his shamanistic powers, and tried his best not to harm the land on which he traveled. He was the spitting image of a gentle giant, and had made many friends during his travels, though he had also made quite a few enemies from those who wished to seek out his death.

He had been to the land of the Sin'dorei - the Blood Elves - once before, and he had looked forward to returning. If he had his way he would live there, however with the conflict between the Alliance and the Horde the opportunity had not arisen. Despite his neutral, and often benevolent attitude, the Blood Elves still saw him as a threat, and as such he did his best to avoid them. At times however, he was forced to interact with members of the Horde, and this day was one of them.

As his large, hairy black hooves clopped through the green grass of Eversong and as his eyes scanned the land, admiring it's beauty, his ears picked up on an unsettling mixture of sounds coming from his right. Curious, and wary, he approached the noise as silently and stealthily as possible. The display might have been comical if not for the source of the loud noise. A small Blood Elf girl was busy fending off a lynx which made her look even tinier than she already was. She looked to be a Blood Knight, and an exhausted one at that. Her movements were sloppy as she tried to slash the large cat with her sword. It was obvious that with time she would lose, and Navrin couldn't let that happen. Picking up a nearby stick, he used his shamanistic abilities to set the stick on fire. He turned back towards the elf to find her on the ground and using her shield to defend herself from the cat's teeth. Rushing towards her, he swiped at the cat with his newly created torch until it began to back away, hissing angrily. He continued to do this until it finally gave up in search of easier pray, after which the shaman used his powers to extinguish the fire.

Turning towards the blonde Blood elf, his eyes widened as a blade came slashing towards him. He quickly dodged the sweeping strike of the elf girl's blade. Navrin was big, to put it simply. At eight feet tall and as muscular as a Tauren, he was not very agile, and as such he knew he could not dodge the paladin's attacks forever. Like the lynx, he didn't wish to seriously injure her, and when the tiny(albeit fast) Blood elf decided to ram him with her shield, he struck back with a shield of his own - One made of air. His attacker flew backwards through the air along with her weapon and sword, until she landed in a heap on the ground a few yards in front of him. Parts of her already damaged armor were falling off, and she was exhausted from all of the action. Seemingly too exhausted to even stand back up. Navrin clopped over to her and looked down at her curiously. The girl's armor was dented, chipped, rusted, and falling apart piece by piece with the slightest shift of movement. Even her padded undershirt was ripped in many places. He was curious as to why she attacked him, and judging by her condition he wondered if she was some sort of criminal on the run.

Lyria Blackshield fumed at her current situation. To be murdered in ones own homeland, much less by a blue spacegoat was ridiculous, and it hurt her pride.

"Kill me if you're going to kill me you tentacle-faced freak. No bother to drag this out you coward."

The Draenei frowned. Kill her? Why would he do that? "I have no desire to see you dead, if I did I would have let the lynx tear your throat out."

"You think I needed your help? I would have torn that beast apart if you hadn't shown up. I'm a Blood Knight, trained by the best and pure of body. I might look small but I'm at my physical peak. I didn't need your help you oversized blue berry." She snorted and looked up at the clouds, her muscles aching more than she would let on.

"Then I guess you don't need my help to get up," he asked, standing over her and offering her his hand.

"I told you I don't need your help you giant alien freak. You're lucky I don't just kill you right n-" The feisty Blood Elf stopped mid-sentence as she turned her head towards the hulking blue Draenei. The blue alien's height allowed her to see up his loincloth, and what she saw shocked her.

"W-what is that thing?"

"What?" Navrin followed the path of her eyes and realized what she was looking at. "Is there something wrong with it?" He pulled the loincloth to the side to inspect his member, wondering if maybe the lynx had clawed him without him somehow noticing.

"No, it's... it's amazing." Pulling herself up onto her hands and knees in front of the adventuring Draenei, she placed one tiny hand under his shaft and raised it up, admiring its size and even it's weight.

"Then why do you seem so surprised? Have you not seen one of these before?" Lyria smiled at his question. "I've seen plenty of these before, of just about every race in the Alliance and Horde, to, but this one is just so big. Are all Draenei men as big as you are?"

Navrin thought for a moment before replying, still somewhat shocked at her change in attitude. "I suppose so, I would say that I am about average but I have had no complaints before so I guess I am lucky."

The Blood Knight giggled as he said this. "Complaints? They should be thanking you." She continued to inspect his manhood, and was surprised when two tentacles arose from beneath the Draenie's orange-sized sac. They were each about the size of an average Blood Elf's cock, and they were purple instead of the normal blue of the Draenei race. When she reached to touch one they dodged her hand and instead began to caress and rub themselves against her face and lips. "Oh this is going to be fun," she thought.

"How about I reward you for saving my life? Afterall a hero deserves to be treated well." She leaned forward and pressed her pink lips against the bulbous head of his blue cock in what was meant to be a kiss.

"You don't have to reward me little one, any one with an ounce of good in them would have done the same as I had." Despite his seeming objections, his shaft began to harden and his mini-cock tentacles began to become even more playful as they wrapped themselves around the blonde elf's long pointed ears.

"Well if you won't take a reward then let me just show you some good old Blood Elven hospitality."

Lyria raised the large cock up with one hand and gave it one long lick from bottom to top before taking it into her mouth. There was no doubt that the entire thing wouldn't fit, and she could barely get the first few inches of it into her hungry maw. Despite this, she tried her hardest to go down further, but only managed to gag on it and go into a coughing fit.

"Sorry if I can't fit very much of it in my mouth. I promise my other holes will be different." She gave the giant blue alien a wink before taking his cock into her mouth again, this time relying on her tongue to get him off.

"I think I can help with that," replied the Draenei. The cock-like tentacles wrapped around the Blood Elf's ears pulled her down onto his cock, forcing her down further as his cock slipped down her throat and gagged her. He held her there as her green eyes widened and her face turned red until she began to squirm and pull herself off of his dick. He relaxed his hold on her and allowed her to get a breath of air, and she punched his thigh as she gasped for breath.

"You could have warned me before you decided to shove your log down my throat you know."

She brought her head down to his cock again before he could reply, this time taking in the first 5 inches or so of the massive shaft. She sucked on it and worked it over with her tongue even as one hand reached to massage the Draenei's fruit-like sac. Her gentle hands kneaded his blue balls and her mouth suckled on his tasty member, quickly bringing the Draenei man to a climax. Lyria soon found her mouth flooded with salty, sticky cum, and she did her best to swallow it, however it seemed as if the Draenei had an endless supply seed. She soon found herself with a stomach full of cum and a nose flooded with white goo as it shot out of her nostrils. At the same time, the blue alien's tentacle cocks let go of her ears and turned towards her pristine face. They swelled in size and pumped out more sticky goo onto the tiny Blood Elf's face. It shot out at her and splattered as it hit her face, drenching her face in the sticky fluid. Lyria fell backwards onto the ground, panting. Her eyes were closed and the lids of them covered in a layer of cum. When she finally caught her breath she sat up and looked at him, her face still covered in the Draenei's load.

"You're lucky I love cum, or else I'd be pretty mad right about now."

"Sorry. I have not done that since my visit to Durotar, and orcs and trolls tend to have tusks which can easily kill the mood."

"No problem," she said, licking the cum off her lips. Lyria's armor had all but fallen off, and as such the only thing she had on was a ripped up top and a ripped up pair of shorts. Facing him and giving him a mischievous smile, she pulled her top off over her head, allowing her handful-sized breasts to pop out of their confinement. Turning around, she pulled her shorts down to her ankles and dropped onto her hands and knees, her petite rear-end exposed for the Draenei to admire.

"Come on then, show me what you've got."

Navrin stepped up behind her and squatted down, frowning at her small size. "Are you sure you want to do this? You're rather small compared to me."

"Just shut up and fuck me, you giant blueberry."

Nodding, he positioned himself behind her, using one hand to grab her ass and the other to align his cockhead with her entrance. She was tiny in comparison to him, and she bit her lip in preparation for his member. Lyria felt the Draenei's cock-tentacles wrap around her waist before the man slipped his shaft into her dripping cunt. Whimpering, she gripped at the dirt, even as the Draenei continued to force the rest of his cock into her pussy. By the time his blue shaft would go no farther the tiny Blood Elf was quivering, the pleasure of Navrin's cock flowing through her petite body.

"Come on, keep fucking me," she said, or at least tried to say. Instead her request came out only as a pathetic moan, but the peaceful Draenei seemed to understand anyway. He began to pump himself in and out of her, slow at first, before gradually increasing his pace. His hand gripped her ass hard, her small bottom fitting in just one of his thick hands. Looking down at the writhing Blood Knight on the ground he grinned, glad that he had decided to help her. Her blonde hair was already in a mess and it had traces of cum in it from the head she had given him earlier. His cock was now pumping into her at a pace fast enough to violently push her forward, despite the tentacles trying to hold her in place, and her moans came out in gasps as the air was knocked out of her lungs.

"C-come on! I know this -ungh- isn't the best you can do you blue alien -umph- freak!" Lyria's fingers dug deep into the earth, ripping out chunks of grass as she was continuously bounced forward on the Draenei's monstrous shaft. She could barely contain her screams, and she wanted that to change. Navrin wasn't going all out on the Blood Elf, she was too tiny and he didn't want to break her, however she had taken his length without complication so far. Perhaps she was used to large cocks. Navrin grinned.

"Alright then, I guess you deserve to have the entire course," he said, withdrawing his juice-covered shaft from her stretched pussy. His withdrawal left her disappointed at first, however her spirits quickly picked up when she felt the pleasing head of his cock press against her pink rosebud.

"Are you sure about this?"

His response was a whimpering moan and a wiggle of the elf girl's delectable rear-end. "Well then I guess I can't say no," he said, pushing the dark blue head of his cock into her asshole and watching it slide in until it could take in no more of his girth. The Blood Elf's body was quivering and her mouth was eliciting a long-drawn out squeal, however the enormous Draenei refused to allow her to catch her breath, and instead used his cock-tentacles to help him in his conquest. Unwrapping them from around her tanned waist, he plunged them into the depths of her recently ravaged cunt, provoking a scream from the blonde elf girl. Refusing again to allow her to acclimate to the shafts invading her love-holes, he picked up his efforts and began to thrust into her. His thick shaft plunged into her already stretched ass until it could no longer fit whilst his purple tentacles worked away at her dripping elven pussy.

"This is f-fantastic! I'm going to take a trip to the Exodar after this, screw the war. I'll gladly join the Alliance if it means getting drilled like this by more of you blue goat-freaks!" Lyria's eyes were wide and her mouth wide open, drool leaking out of her mouth as she filled the forest with a regalia of lustful screams and moans. The cum on her face was beginning to harden, and her perky tits bounced violently as two of her three holes were plugged with the biggest cocks she had ever had. The bottom half of her body felt numb and she had already orgasmed a number of times, the pleasurably tingling feel of electricity shooting through her spine and body causing her to scream even louder than usual.

"Why would you want to move from this beautiful place? I would live here if I could."

"You say that as if you can't. I don't think us Blood Elves would mind with a cock as big as yours. Just make sure you wear that loincloth all the time," she said inbetween fits of moaning and squealing.

"Are all Blood Elves like you?"

Lyria giggled. "Easy? Whores? Of course, but on second thought I don't think it would be a very good idea for you to live here. Blood Elf men generally don't like it when their wives and daughters are being drilled by giant blue alien goat-men from space. Lyria continued to express her love for the Draenei's dick in the form of moans, but Navrin could feel himself drawing close. As his pleasure increased, his control over his abilities decreased. The massive blue shaft pumping in and out of the elf girl's tiny ass erupted with electricity. Not enough to hurt her, but enough to send shocks of pleasure through her trembling body. The electricity spread to his heavy sac which was slapping against her body with loud claps, similar to thunder, and then finally to the slick cock-tentacles plundering her wet cunt. The electricity pleasured both of them, however the sensation was far greater for the blonde on the ground. The electricity given forth from the shaman's three poles surged through her body and tingled against her skin, causing her to have the most powerful orgasm yet from their romp. The forest around them was filled with the musky scent of powerful and lustful sex, and a gathering of animals had formed in a large circle around them. They were curious, but meant no harm to either the huge Draenei pounding the Blood Elf into the dirt or the girl on the receiving end of the shaman's pleasurable wrath.

Navrin watched as his blue meat-pole plunged repeatedly into the slutty blonde girl's ass, and each thunderous slap of his balls against her skin brought him closer and closer to unleashing a torrent of cum inside of her once-tight elven holes. Knowing this, the Draenei slowed down and pumped into her harder and deeper, pre-cum already flowing out of his shafts and beginning to fill her with his fluid. In and out he pumped, blue and purple cocks filling the whorish member of the Horde. His large black hooves were planted on either side of her as he squatted and thrusted into her, his tail wagging in excitement. In this aspect he was similar to a dog, the more excited he got the faster his tail would wag. And it was at this moment that his tail was wagging the fastest, the thick blue appendage whipping in the wind. He could hold it in no longer, and, gripping the girl's waist with one hand and her hair with the other, he unleashed the full contents of his large sac within the wailing Sin'dorei. It flowed out of his shafts like water in a stream, and he soon found her holes overflowing with the sticky white goo. It leaked onto the ground and splashed onto him as well, forcing him to pull out of her holes and instead cover her body with his Draenic seed. The combined efforts of his cock and his cock-tentacles drenched the Blood Knight in his cum, and it seemed like ages before the last rope of goo landed on her small, ravaged body. Lyria's head settled onto the soft grass, a large puddle of cum mixed with dirt and grass surrounding it. She chuckled softly in admiration of his handiwork before slipping into a deep sleep, her cute bottom still up in the air and cum streaming from each of her recently destroyed holes.

Navrin stood up and looked down at her, uttering a praise of thanks before looking back up. The animals of the forest were still gathered around them, their powerful noses(and ears) no doubt sensing their mating session. The shaman smiled, though, knowing that they meant no harm, and instead turned around, only to come face to face with an arrow pointed at his head.

"What did you do to her, you blue beast!" A Blood Elf ranger stood in front of him, no doubt a member of the Fartstriders. She was tiny like the other elf on the ground, but this one looked serious.

Navrin didn't know what to say, knowing that the situation looked bad for him, and instead stumbled on some words before falling silent.

"No explanation then, Alliance scum? Come with me unless you want this arrow to be lodged in your brain you disgusting blue freak of nat-" The Blood Elven ranger fell silent as her eyes locked on his crotch. Apparently he had forgotten to properly situate his loincloth so that it covered up his massive shaft after he finished fucking the Blood Knight.

"Now I understand what happened," she said, swallowing. "It seems this slut couldn't wait though and had to have you all to herself instead of bringing you back to the village."

"What are you doing, Melanie?" Another elf came up behind the ranger, this one looked to be a Blood Knight, like the other elf he had just finished drilling. "Hurry up and bind him so we can get back an-" Her jaw dropped as her eyes, to, locked on his hanging blue shaft.

"By the Sun that's huge! You aren't seriously thinking about locking him up are you?"

"Of course not idiot! I figure we can take him back to Fairbreeze Village and have some fun with him there."

"Perfect! And I'm sure Lady Liadrin would love to take him out for a test drive." The two elven women giggled and signaled for the Draenei man to follow them as they turned back towards Fairbreeze and began to walk, both making sure to shake their rears as they walked to put on a good show for the Draenei. Their skin-tight leggings looked more like paint than actual pants, and they hoped to be rid of them in a short period of time.

Navrin shrugged and followed, perhaps he would live here afterall. The Sin'dorei certainly seemed to be hospitable, in fact the only race who seemed to take a liking to him more were the Night Elves.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
315 Followers
12