A Slut's Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
317 Followers

Landra was the first to move. She crawled over to the man and began to suckle on the head of his main cock, cleaning it and slurping it loudly, swallowing the remnants of jizz which coated it. "I'm a girl of my word. You can go now," she said between slurps. "And by 'can' I mean 'will.' You have to leave now."

Navrin nodded and stood up. "Thank you for your hospitality and generosity." He bowed before turning and making his way for the exit. The Magistrix struggled to stand up but her legs buckled and gave out from underneath her, causing her to huff in frustration. "Hmm, now what's a gal who knows magic to do? Oh I know!" She grinned and uttered an incantation before standing back up again, her legs floating on a thin circle of light. She followed after Navrin, and stifled a giggle at Jilanne who's eyes were wide as saucers. Landra had forgotten that she ripped the Draenei's loincloth off.

"You're letting him leave?!"

"He didn't commit any crime," Landra replied, already tired of the guards questioning.

"But what about-"

"The girls all wanted it, it isn't like he raped anyone or harmed anyone in any way. No crime was committed. You know I think you just wanted him to yourself." Magistrix Dawnstrider grinned at the captain's expression.

"Look's like your two new recruits are following him."

"What?!" Jilanne turned, face beat red and one foot already out to pursue them.

"You know what? Who cares. If they want to be best friends with some space goat then screw 'em."

"I'm sure that is exactly what they have in mind," Magistrix Dawnstrider thought, finally remembering that she was still naked and dripping cum.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
317 Followers
12