A Slut's Filthy Desire

Story Info
Deprived and desperate, man dominates and pleasures woman.
1.4k words
4.27
33.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca's excitement grew rapidly as she came closer to her destination. A chic, third floor apartment, attractively decorated in various hues of green and blue. A generous living area contained a large black leather couch, the source of many pleasurable nights with various lovers. Tonight, however, was a rare experience, unknown and highly anticipated.

Damien, a towering 6 foot 6 inch tall, muscular man with sandy blond hair, piercing green eyes, and a rather kinky and experimental sex life was waiting for Rebecca. He had promised that morning, as he stuffed her asshole with a huge butt plug, that he would grant her filthy slut desires. He remained undressed, completely confident in his bronze colored skin, looking like a hunk from a porn video. His thick 10 inch cock was semi-hard and hanging low, a sexy reminder for any girl of the pleasure they would be experiencing, hopefully soon.

Unknown to Rebecca, he had a rather sweet surprise waiting in the master bedroom. Already the hot tub swirled invitingly. The wine was uncorked and fresh rose petals dusted the ground. Overall an attractive setting revealing nothing more than a normal romantic evening. However much more was planned.

Damien waited quietly by the front door. Soon he could hear Rebecca pulling out her keys and wiggle the chosen key into the lock. He knew that she was bent slightly at the waist, displaying her perfect ass and sopping wet pussy to the camera mounted on the wall across the hall. He smiled to himself, thinking that the lucky camera bastard was probably zooming the camera in on her as she delayed her entrance to the apartment. Really she was too much of a tease, that poor guy was probably already jerking off to a fantasy that will never come true.

Damien remained hidden and watched as Rebecca put her purse and keys on the table next to the door. She slipped off her shoes, flipping her long brown hair as she stood back up. She bit her lip absentmindedly. The action made even more sexy by the knowledge that she had no idea she was doing it. He felt his cock grow harder as the seconds ticked by. He couldn't wait to stick himself as deep as he could inside her. Any hole would do.

Damien decided that it was time to begin and stepped out from where he was concealed. Rebecca's eyes widened and she gasped when she saw him in all his masculine glory. He took advantage of her shock and ordered her to strip. He knew her nipples were straining against the clamps, causing a painfully delicious feeling to spread all over her swollen chest. He could see how wet the insides of her thighs are. He chuckled and didn't hide the fact that he had observed that she was sopping wet. Her slight embarrassment made her all the more appealing; adding a rosy glow to her sexy, slightly tanned body.

He couldn't wait another second. Damien grabbed a handful of her hair and roughly forced her to her knees. Rebecca opened her mouth excitedly and her little pink tongue flicked repeatedly over the head of his huge cock. She swirled her tongue around and around. She took him in her mouth and began to bob up and down on his massive cock, going a little further down each time. He turned took his cellphone and turned up the vibrations to the highest setting. He could hear the vibrator in her pussy. She began to moan repeatedly as he face fucked her. One of her hands was caressing his balls while the other was squeezing her breasts violently. Damien reached down and grabbed the chain attached to her sensitive nipples and pulled hard on them. She moaned and leaned away from his hand causing the chain to pull on her nipples more.

Rebecca knew better than to cum without permission, but she couldn't find an opportunity to ask. Every time she tried to ask he would force her farther down on his cock. She started to scream and make animalistic noises as she came closer to orgasm. Damien realized how close she was and immediately turned off the vibrator and released her head. Her mouth popped off his cock, she was breathing hard, her face flushed. She whined slightly, wanting him to turn back on the vibrator and give her her release. But Damien knew that that wasn't her deepest desire. She wanted to be deprived, she wanted to be abused, because when she would finally be allowed to cum, it would be so hard and so long that it would all be worth it.

*********************************************

Rebecca couldn't think straight anymore. Pleasure and pain were no longer separated, her body was screaming out from sensations she had never felt before. Her need was so great she would have done anything to get her release. Yet the sweet torture continued. Damien brought her close to the edge and then just when she thought she would fall into abyss of pleasure, he would pull her back and deny her once again.

Her asshole was clenched tightly around a thick dildo with vibrating bumps covering every inch of it. Her pussy was stuffed with two vibrators, stretching her to the max. A belt with a strip of leather attached was buckled around her waist, locking everything in place, forcing the toys even deeper inside her. The strip of leather dug into her throbbing clit causing her to suffer even more pleasure at the mercy of the toys.

Damien had already cum three times, each time coating Rebecca's face in strands of white semen. He never had a hard time getting it up again. The fourth time his cock grew into a hard rod he decided that it was time to give Rebecca what she had been begging for, over the past 4 hours.

Damien removed his cock from her talented mouth and told her to stand and lean over the nearest chair. He smirked when he saw that her legs were visibly shaking from all her pent up sexual frustration. He removed the belt and chuckled when the vibrators emerged from the depths of her pussy and ass. He turned off the vibrators and removed them from her. Rebecca's body sagged with the relief of the unrelenting vibrations. He slapped her ass hard, leaving a red handprint behind. She stopped sagging immediately.

He reached around her with both hands unclipped the chain from her nipples. She cried out at the sudden change in pressure. She began to pant and moan like an animal as he squeezed and rubbed her sensitive nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. The rest of his fingers kneaded her swollen breasts. Her mouth was hanging open and the noises she was making increased by another few decibels.

He removed one of his hands from her breasts and she sighed in disappointment. He guided his cock to the opening of her pussy. He chuckled as he saw her pussy muscles clenching and unclenching. She leaned back into him hoping to aid him in his entrance to her depths. He backed up refusing to enter her just yet. She begged him to fuck her, she moaned and screamed, yet all he did was run the head of his hot cock up and down her pussy, circling around and around her clit.

When he realized that she couldn't take it any more he entered her painfully slow. It would have been easy for him to enter all 10 inches balls deep, but entering slowly caused her to buck violently against him. Her eyes rolled back In her head as he began to move in and out of her excruciatingly slowly. His hands gripped her hips pulling her back against him harder as he slammed himself into her. He could feel the head of his cock hitting her cervix. She was practically drooling, her mouth open, panting breaths.

Damien groaned as he felt himself come closer to cumming. However he wanted her to cum first. Taking a vibrator still coated in her pussy juices he pressed it against the gaping entrance to her asshole. He forced it inside her, effectively double penetrating her. Reaching around with his other hand he rubbed her clit. Keeping as fast a pace as he could he fucked her with the vibrator, his cock and rubbed her clit until he could feel her pussy muscles contract around him. He sped up and fucked her like a jackhammer with no hint of relenting.

When she came she shook and shimmied. Juices squirted from her pussy, coating his entire lower abdomen. She collapsed against him, still shaking. Damien realized with satisfaction that she had passed out from the intensity of her orgasm. Holding her up like a sexy rag doll, he came inside her used pussy. He was glad she couldn't hear the moans escaping from his mouth.