A Slut's Triangle Pt. 02

Story Info
Ashleigh's bad luck with Kryss leads to meeting someone new.
2.1k words
4.02
17.6k
4

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
192 Followers

♫♪ Oh, a storm is threat'ning
My very life today
If I don't get some shelter
Oh yeah, I'm gonna fade away
War, children, it's just a shot away
It's just a shot away ♪♫

The sounds of "Gimme Shelter" by The Rolling Stones blast from my radio as I whip my black Ford Focus into the lower parking lot of the Chamber. In this part of Atlanta, people aren't phased at all by a guy dressed like a woman out in public. I used to get such an adrenaline rush going out in pubic all dressed up. Thankfully, those days are behind me and I don't think about it anymore. So much of my time was wasted worrying about what people thought of me that I lost sight of things important to me.

Anyway, it's late Saturday afternoon. The thought of drinking or even getting drunk are the farthest things in my mind. I'm not looking for a new hookup either - well, not intentionally. Kryss upset me yesterday, but that's water under the bridge. I'm used to his selfishness. He never called about hooking up like he promised me. Honestly, I shouldn't have even bothered to stop by the bar today. However, this is my normal weekend hangout, a place for me to relax, unwind, and mingle with a guys.

"Who the Hell am I kidding? I'm here to have a good time and get some dick," I mumble, thumbing through my purse before putting on a little perfume.

Bored with the radio, I open my car door and get out, slamming it shut behind me. I make my way across the lower parking lot to the entrance, pausing only to tug at my leather skirt. As I round the corner of the bar, I notice Kryss' red Mustang parked out front. Just seeing his car puts a smile on my face. Before I can enter the bar, I'm greeted with Kryss storming out of the bar.

"Hey, Kryss!" I greet, smiling and getting all excited seeing him again, forgetting about last night.

"Not now, Ashleigh," he snaps, shrugging me off as he heads to his car.

"What's up?" I pry, turning around to follow him to his car, looking for some details.

"Nothing - nothing is wrong. I'll text you later," he grumbles, opening his car door, getting in, and slamming it shut.

With a blank look on my face, I watch as Kryss backs out the parking space and drives away mad about something. I really wish he would open up and tell me what's going through his head instead of leaving me guessing. As it is, he doesn't tell me much of anything anyway and that causes some minor problems between us. Again, it's something that I'm used to and I'll get over it.

"What the fuck?!?! I groan, evaluating my situation, "So much for getting some dick from Kryss."

Dismissing my thoughts, I stroll inside the Chamber. The place is packed with a lot of new faces and I'm overwhelmed by the bustling atmosphere. People are drinking, and having a good time - more than normal for a Saturday. Just finding a place to sit down at the bar is going to be a minor challenge in itself.

"Hey, Brenda," I sigh, having a seat at the crowded bar, crossing my legs lady-like.

"Hey, Ashleigh," Brenda replies, studying the mood painted on my face while she's mixing a drink. "You don't look so cheerful today."

Brenda doesn't need much of anything at all to enhance her flirting skills being a bartender with her natural beauty and warm, outgoing personality. She wears a lot of tight-fitting denim jeans and baggy shirts that compliment her long, brunette hair and hazel eyes really well. I, on the other hand, prefer my tight, black leather outfits and thigh high stilettos since it attracts all the curious guys with a wild side.

"You're busy," I remark, scanning the bar, looking for Tommie or Derek to avoid burdening her with my drama.

"Yeah, we're slammed - more than usual," she explains, smiling as she serves the mixed drink to the gentleman next to me. "Justin is going to hire someone to help me out on the weekends."

"Looks like you could use the help right now," I jest, swinging my barstool back around to face the bar.

"She'll be by here in a little while to drop off her application," she informs, pausing to wipe the perspiration from her face. "So what's up with you?"

"It's Kryss," I sigh, checking my iPhone for missed texts. "He stormed out of here for some reason."

"That's weird," she replies, looking around the bar while mixing another drink. "He's been here most of the afternoon running in and out of the bar."

"We were supposed to hookup," I begin, tapping my fingernails on the counter, "but he left and hardly spoke to me."

"I'm sure he'll be back for the drink he ordered," she assures, giving me a sense of hope. "Can I get you something to drink - a Coke, maybe?"

"If it's all good with you, I'll finish the drink he left," I suggest, chucking my iPhone into my purse. "I doubt he's coming back for it."

"Sure, no problem," she replies, sliding Kryss' mixed drink in front of me. "When did you start back drinking?"

"Today, I suppose," I sigh, running my index finger around the rim of the glass, mulling over the thought of drinking. "I had my hopes set on getting some dick from Kryss, but he stood me up."

I couldn't ask for a better friend than Brenda. Looking to drown my troubles in a bottle after my divorce, she talked me out of doing it - probably saved my life. She knows more about me than anyone

Her personality and sarcasm are what drew me to her, but her willingness to listen is how we connected as friends. She's like a sister to me and won't hesitate to pick on me like I was a little brother either. That sense of closeness prevents me from hitting on her, keeping me in that infamous 'friend zone'.

"You're such a cock slut," she teases, putting a smile on my face.

"A cock slut - ," I chuckle, sipping on the mixed drink, "nah, I just want my fair share of dick - that's all."

"Hahaha..... You crack my ass up," she chuckles, studying me.

"You know me all too well," I add, sitting the drink back down onto the bar.

"Hey, Joey is here," she suggests, giving me an option. "He could probably use a good blowjob."

"Really?" I inquire, cheering up enough to finish the mixed drink and scan the bar again.

"Tommie and Derek might come in here later," she adds, watching the bar.

"Too bad they're not here now," I sigh, standing up from my barstool. "They're the my best bet at getting some dick."

"Yeah, Joey has been in here drinking all afternoon," she warns, surveying the crowd, "so he's probably wasted."

"Well, fuck!" I blurt, deliberating my only option. "There's no point in hitting Joey up if he's drunk."

"Anyway, I've got to get back to work. I'll check on you in a little bit," she promises, darting away to work the bar.

I'm hesitant to go looking for Joey. It took forever to suck him off the last time he was drinking heavily - not exactly what I have in mind. I don't mind doing some of the work sucking a guy off, but, damn, a little reward for my efforts would be nice.

Anyway, after some serious consideration, I mingle through the crowded bar looking for Joey. Hopefully, at this point, he hasn't had too much to drink, but I'm probably getting my hopes up, though. Finding him slouched in his seat in the back corner of the bar isn't a good sign. After studying him for a few moments, I approach him.

"Hey, Joey!" I greet, straddling his knee as if it were a huge, hard cock, resting my arms on his shoulders.

"Hello, Ashleigh," Joey slurs, sitting his beer bottle down to gaze at ume with his drunken eyes. "You look so - so sexy in that tight, black leather skirt."

"What're you up to?" I ask, wiggling my ass to rub my pantyhose against his thighs, flirting with him.

"Drowning my troubles," he begins, sliding his hand under my leather skirt. "Jessica and I had a spat. She went to her mother's - you see where I ended up."

"That's not good," I empathize, lightly moaning when his warm hand touches my soft cock.

Joey's a really nice guy that doesn't dress to impress anyone in particular. His stocky build with a scruffy goatee makes his rugged good looks stand among most of the other guys that frequent the bar.

Joey does drink heavily from time to time. Most likely, that's the reason he and his wife Jessica argue so much. I can kind of understand why since he's the only one working. I'm surprised they've managed to hold their rocky marriage together for so long and not filed for a divorce, but that's none of my business. I'm not here to play marriage counselor. I'm just looking for some dick to pacify my cravings.

"You're not wearing panties," Joey slurs, fondling my lifeless cock with his fingers.

"Not today," I jest, grinning as he caresses my balls. "I had my hopes set on getting some dick from Kryss, but he stood me up - again."

"What a fucking jerk," he sympathizes, retracting his hand. "He should treat you better than he does."

"It's okay. He missed out on a blowjob - so if you want it," I offer, licking my lips to be suggestive, "it'll make you feel better."

"You're a real sweetheart, "he mumbles, crossing his arms and burying his head in them, too drunk to continue with our conversation.

"Well, fuck!" I mumble, turning around to fight my way through the crowded bar, "That went just like I thought it would."

I probably should cut my loses and leave. Joey's too drunk and neither Tommie or Derek are here. There's really not much else going on at the Chamber to hold my interest. After mopping back to the bar, I decide to have another drink and wait around for a while for a better opportunity to get some dick.

Maybe Tommie or Derek will show up here before too long. They're usually my best fallback when I can't get any dick from Kryss. Disgusted, I plant my ass in the bar stool and catch the tail end of Brenda's conversation with a gorgeous, young woman with long, brunette hair; wearing tight blue jeans and a fuzzy pink and gray satin sweater. I never seen her in here before which perks my interest a little bit.

"Justin said that he'll hire you, Kimberly," Brenda remarks, sliding a stack of papers across the bar to her.

"Thanks," she replies, folding the papers and stuffing them in her purse, her eyes watering, "You don't know how much this means to me."

"I'll have another mixed drink, Brenda," I say, unintentionally interrupting their conversation.

"Just a minute, Ashleigh, Brenda replies, glancing at me out of the corner of her eye. "Come by Monday, Kimberly. I'll start training you on how to mix drinks and work the bar."

"That works for me," she confirms, digging her iPhone from her purse, looking at it for a second, and dropping it back into her purse.

"Great. I'll see you Monday," Brenda says, heading down the bar to mix my drink.

Sitting quietly at the bar, I wait for Brenda to return with my mixed drink, hoping that it won't take long for Tommie and Derek to arrive. Anyway, I can't help noticing that Kimberly is staring off into space in deep thought. After a few minutes she digs around in her purse again for her iPhone as if she's expecting a text. It's pretty obvious I'm invisible to her even though I'm sitting right beside her in a crowded bar.

"Here you go, Ashleigh," Brenda remarks, sitting the mixed drink on the bar in front of me. "Holler if you need another one."

"Thanks, Brenda," I reply, staring at my drink, then shyly cutting my eyes at Kimberly.

I should get up and mingle in the crowd, but for some strange reason, I decide not to. Normally, I wouldn't bother to start a conversation with Kimberly. Most women are immediately turned off by the sight of a transvestite - no matter how pretty they appear. However, my Sagittarius gift of gab gets the best of me sometimes. It's not like I am looking to hookup with her. I just want to pass a little time until Tommie and Derek show up and not be rude. After a long sip of my mixed drink, I break the wall of silence between us.

"You must be expecting a text from your boyfriend," I remark, not really expecting much of a conversation.

Kantarii
Kantarii
192 Followers