A Slut's Triangle Pt. 05

Story Info
Ashleigh has a threesome with Tommie and Derek.
2.5k words
4.47
18.9k
6

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
189 Followers

It's 3:30 am. By the time I reach the I-85 southbound overpass, I'm an emotional wreck. Tears stream down my cheeks as I speed down the interstate, heading home from Atlanta. All I care about is getting as far away from Kryss as I can.

Despite my enduring love for Kryss, those feelings are growing cold. Things really need to change for the better between us. It doesn't bother me he pushes me away or selfishly uses me. However, he's leading me on with his empty promises, making me think my cock is getting in the way of my happiness with him.

When I finally pull into my driveway, I can't get out of the car and into the house fast enough. Upset, I slam the door shut and start undressing, leaving a trail of clothes from the front door to the bedroom like footprints. In my warped mind, I'm only sexually attracted to guys if I'm dressed like a woman.

As I hobble through the house stripping off my clothes, my iPhone chimes. I ignore it and toss my iPhone on the bathroom vanity, assuming it's a text from Kryss. I'm hoping a hot, bubble bath will ease some of my heartache, but my iPhone chimes again before I can start the bathwater.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I shout, snatching my iPhone off the vanity, expecting some bullshit apology from Kryss.

"What are you up to, sexy?" Tommie's text reads.

"Derek and I are looking for a booty call," his second text reads.

The texts cheer me up and put a smile on my face. However, I'm hesitant to send a reply, considering Tommie is friends with Kryss. Leaning against the vanity, I gaze into the mirror, pondering my thoughts. Although I'm upset, I don't want to pass up the chance to get some dick.

"Swing by my place," I reply, allowing my fragile emotions to roller coaster.

"Okay, we'll c-ya shortly," his final text confirms.

Tommie and Derek are both single and my primary fallback when I can't get enough dick from Kryss. They're best friends not much younger than myself with Tommie being the oldest. Mostly, they're just suck buddies with no desire to fuck another guy, but they're infatuated with T-girls like myself.

Together, they're both casual dressing, wearing blue jeans and tee-shirts year round. However, I like Derek the most - probably because he has bright, green eyes like myself. I adore tiny goatee and blonde, shoulder length hair that enhance his attractive good looks. Personally, I see him more of as a follower and extrovert, letting others talk him into things. That'd explain the tattoos on his forearms and eye brow piercing.

Tommie is the polar opposite with his cold, brown eyes and short, jet black hair. He's a bit more mature in his appearance with no piercings or tattoos to enhance his slightly rugged good looks. In some ways, he's like Kryss; just a bit more hyperactive, but not quite as assertive.

Ironically, Kryss is the one who introduced us a couple of years ago. I've sucked them both off countless times at the Chamber, but on occasion they'll swing by my place for more intimate relations. Kryss doesn't mind so long as I take care of his sexual needs first, but he gets bent out of shape when I don't. Anyway, I have needs, too.

Instead of relaxing in a nice, hot bubble bath, I end up rushing around the house to get ready for a booty call. After touching up my makeup, I slip on some erotic, red and black lace lingerie and a matching satin nightgown. Then, I put on a hint of perfume and crawl on my bed to wait for them. By the time they arrive, I'm so horny and exhausted I don't bother getting off the bed to greet them at the door.

"Hey, we're here, Ashleigh," Tommie announces, walking through my front door with Derek behind him.

"I'm in the bedroom," I holler, tossing my iPhone onto my nightstand.

"Brenda said you were looking for us," he remarks, entering my bedroom, pausing at the foot of the bed.

"I was earlier," I admit, rolling over on my back, folding my arms underneath my head, "but I went to see Kryss."

"I'm surprised you didn't spend the night with him," Derek remarks, leaning against my bedroom doorway.

"You look a little upset," Tommie remarks, studying my obvious reaction to Derek's comment.

"It's a long story," I sigh, shifting my eyes back and forth between them.

"Is this a bad time?" Tommie asks, stuffing his hands in his pockets to hide the bulge in his blue jeans.

"Not really, "I reply, dragging my fingers over my satin nightgown, shamelessly touching myself. "What are you guys up to tonight?"

"We went up to Backstreet -," Tommie begins, studying me.

"- to party and celebrate his birthday," Derek interrupts, sweeping his eyes around my bedroom, resting them on me.

"Anyway, we met a T-girl named Megan," Tommie elaborates, watching my busy hands.

"But, her ass and mouth were only friendly if there was money involved," Derek adds, crossing his arms.

"Hahaha......... That's fucking hilarious," I reply, pausing my busy hands, "Money doesn't make my ass and mouth friendly. Getting some dick - now that's a different story.

"Yeah, Brenda brags about you being a real cock slut," Tommie utters, squirming with anticipation.

"- more like a dick fiend," Derek jokes, widening his grin as he walks into the room to stand beside Tommie.

"Brenda knows me all too well," I remark, sweeping my eyes between them again.

"So, what's up with you?" Tommie nudges, rocking his hips from side to side, studying me closely.

"Oh, nothing," I sigh, staring at the bulge in his pants, "just wondering if you were going to tease me all night with that or fuck me with it.

"Wow!" Derek exclaims, cutting his eyes at Tommie, "Talk about cutting to the chase."

"I wasn't sure you were in the mood," Tommie sighs, kicking off his shoes.

"When have you known me to turn down dick?" I quip, rolling around on the bed.

"I don't think that you can," Derek replies, unbuttoning his pants.

While Tommie and Derek are undressing, I crawl to the edge of the bed and position myself doggie style for them. I don't have to read their minds to know they're both horny as they encircle me; I can sense it. Besides, being sandwiched between two hot, horny guys makes me feel like a total slut.

"You must really be horny," Derek remarks, stripping off his tee shirt, "to want both of us at once."

"Pffft...... My ass and mouth are friendly enough for both of y'all," I jest as he slings his shirt into the floor.

While Tommie is crawling up on the bed behind me, Derek walks over to the edge of the bed, standing in front of me. His bulging cock twitches with life. With my eyes captivated, my mouth salivates waiting for him to take it out of his boxers.

"You must be wanting your ass fucked by a real man," Tommie jokes, lifting my nightgown and pulling my satin panties off my hips.

"Hahaha ............... No comment," I reply, laughing at his remark while Derek fishes his cock from his boxers.

Spreading my ass cheeks apart, Tommie runs his tongue up and down the crack of my ass, getting me all wet. Then, he rims my asshole, eating it like a pussy. My eyes begin to water; my vision blurs as I arch my back, thrusting my ass up into the air. By the time he's tongue fucking my ass, I want to crawl up the walls from all of the intense feelings.

"Oh, my fucking God!" I gasp, opening my mouth as my body tenses up from the tickling sensations.

"Someone loves having their ass eaten," Derek remarks, waving his thick cock around in my face.

Derek remark is dead on. I love having my ass eaten out by a guy, but I don't get to experience it very often with Kryss. It's just one of the kinky things that he isn't really into when we're having sex.

Tugging on my long hair, Derek tilts my head back. As I gaze up into his eyes, he guides his cock into my mouth, slowly feeding it to me. When I try to wrap my lips around his cock, he teases me with it and pulls it away.

Closing my eyes, I fantasize, wishing that Derek's cock was Kryss'. While I'm lost in thought, Tommie sits up on his knees and adjusts his position behind me. Then, he rests his hand on my back.

"I'm going to fuck your tight, little ass like a pussy," Tommie promises, dragging the head of his cock through the crack of my ass.

"Promises - promises," I quip, pushing myself back against his cock until my tight ass opens up for him.

The warmth of Tommie's hard, throbbing cock surges through my body as my ass stretches and wraps around it. My mind is on fire and floods with the joys of being on the receiving end of love. With his cock buried inside me, he grips my hips and starts fucking me.

"Mmmmm... Ahhhhhh.........," I moan and gasp, extending my tongue out towards Derek's cock, hungry to suck it for him.

"You want to suck it," Derek teases, waving his cock around in my face, "don't you?"

"Don't tease me with it," I beg, touching the head of his cock with the tip of my tongue.

I love sucking Derek's cock, but when he teases me with it he makes me want to suck it even more. His cock is as beautiful and sexy as Kryss'. He even keeps it nicely trimmed, too. Clamping my lips around his cock, I hold it in my mouth and suck it as I caress his balls with my cold fingertips.

"Mmmmm...," Derek moans, running his fingers through my long, red hair. "You look so damn hot and sexy with your lips wrapped around my cock."

"Of course she does," Tommie remarks, slamming his swollen cock into my ass, "She's a cock slut."

Pulling my by the hips, Tommie thrusts his cock in and out of me, his balls slapping against my skin. Every thrust pushes me towards Derek's cock, making me want to deep throat him. Too bad I'm not a fly on the wall, watching my holes get filled.

"Whatever you're doing, don't stop," Derek utters, holding my head motionless." She's sucking cock like a good, little slut."

"After I fill her ass with cum," Tommie pants, pounding and pummeling my ass, "how about we switch things up?"

"She's going to go crazy when I eat your cum from her ass," Derek jests, thrusting his cock into my mouth, gagging me with it.

Just listening to them talk dirty makes my cock hard. I'd love to have an orgasm as well. Slipping my hand between my legs, I feverishly stroke my little, sissy cock while they're using me. Suddenly, Derek's cock explodes in my mouth, filling it with hot, sticky cum.

"Swallow it for me," Derek insists, holding his quivering cock in my mouth. "That's it."

While I'm sucking Derek dry like a good, little slut, Tommie's cock twitches inside me, injecting me with his cum. It feels so good getting used by them while I stroke my cock. However, my intentions to have an orgasm are short lived when they trade places, disrupting my rhythm.

Spreading my ass cheeks apart, Derek fondles my cock. Then, he starts eating the warm cum oozing from my my ass while he's fondling it. I want to crawl out of my skin, forgetting all about stroking my cock. Overwhelmed with ecstasy, I wrap my mouth and lips around Tommie's cock, sucking him ass to mouth.

"Damn, Ashleigh!" Tommie blurts, holding my head still as he face fucks me. "You're the best - and full of surprises."

At least someone appreciates what I do, but there's no need to praise me. I love sucking cock ass to mouth because it makes guys feel so special. After the wonderful fucking Tommie gave me, he deserves it. However, there are things I don't do with guys for obvious reasons - things that make me feel like I'm assuming a guy's sexual role in bed.

"I enjoy what I do," I reply, working my lips up and down his beautiful cock.

"You ought to let me suck your cock just one time," Derek suggests, pausing his tongue.

"You know how I I feel about all that," I remind, pausing to savor the taste of myself on Tommie's cock.

"I know, but still -" Derek begins, returning to eating my ass.

It's a very enjoyable moment, but it's also taxing for me to keep my back arched and ass high up into the air. Collapsing on my side, I roll over on my back and stare at the ceiling, watching the room spin. As I lay on the bed panting, Tommie gazes down into my eyes, studying me.

"That was an awesome birthday present," Tommie comments, dangling his cock in my face with a grin on his.

"That was - some good dick," I pant, fondling his balls with my fingertips.

"I'd love to stay with you all night," Derek remarks, crawling off the bed and picking up his tee-shirt, "but I have to get ready for work.

"I have to get going, too," Tommie adds, backing away from me and picking up his pants.

Despite both of them having girlfriends, it's heartbreaking that they're leaving me. In a way, I want them to stay, but I'm kind of glad they're leaving so I can jerk myself off. Nonetheless, I enjoyed their company. Otherwise, I'd be sulking in a hot tub of water, all depressed, and thinking about Kryss.

"There's need to rush off, guys," I pause, rolling over onto my stomach, watching them get dressed. "I was having so much fun."

"Thanks for the booty call," Derek replies, putting on his shoes, then leaning down to kiss me on my lips.

"We'll have to get together again," Tommie suggests, walking out of my bedroom on his way to the front door.

"I love you, guys," I utter, waving and bidding farewell when Derek leaves my bedroom. "Thanks for stopping by."

"See you at the Chamber next weekend," Derek hollers, joining Tommie at the front door.

As soon as Tommie's car backs out of my driveway, I roll off the bed and waddle into the bathroom. My ass is fucking sore and sensitive. All I can think about is soaking in a nice, hot bubble bath. Stripping off my nightgown and lingerie, I start running the bathwater.

The day could've been so much better. Instead, Kryss had to get upset over some trivial bullshit. All I wanted to do was make him happy and please him. I don't regret getting sexually involved with him, but being emotionally invested makes it much harder for me to leave him.

"Oh, well, I still had a wonderful night," I mumble, stepping into the tub, and sinking beneath the bubbles.

Kantarii
Kantarii
189 Followers