A Slut's Triangle Pt. 06

Story Info
Brenda shares a secret with Ashleigh.
2k words
4.4
11.6k
4

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
193 Followers

My head is still spinning after Tommie and Derek's booty call. There's nothing quite as satisfying as having a threesome with two guys and getting both my holes filled. Anyway, I'm addicted to cock, but I don't know why. Other than the fact that it feels so natural getting fucked, I love to make guys feel special in bed. That's probably the reason why I enjoy deep throating a guy's cock or giving him an ass to mouth blowjob so much.

With my iPhone turned off, I relax, kick back, and unwind in a hot, bubble bath. The last thing that I want right now is to be disturbed. Before the bathwater cools, I wash off my makeup, then shampoo and condition my hair. The sun is going to be up in a little while and, hopefully, I'll sleep half the day away.

Stepping out of the garden tub, I dry off and slip on some clean lingerie and my silver and black lace satin nightgown. After wrapping a towel around my wet hair, I find myself staring into the mirror. Then, an urge to masturbate traverses my thoughts.

It's ritualistic for me to jerk off after having sex with guys. I rarely get to orgasm with them, but that's my fault. I'm usually too caught up in letting guys selfishly use me or pleasing them. Still, it gets old putting my sexual needs on the back burner. If I had cum when Tommie and Derek were here, there wouldn't be a need for me to masturbate.

"I'm a faggot," I mumble, rubbing my satin nightgown against my cock, talking dirty to myself, "and I love being another guy's bitch."

"I love sucking dick," I mumble, fondling and playing with my cock, "and taking it up the ass."

"My ass is a fucking pussy," I utter, sliding my satin nightgown up and down my cock, "and I love being gay."

"Too bad I can't suck dick for a living," I pant, stroking my cock faster and faster.

My knees are trembling and shaking; my vision is blurry. Panting with short, shallow breaths, I gaze into the bathroom mirror as I feverishly stroke my cock, anticipating my climax. Most guys lose the desire to taste their own cum after they ejaculate - not me. It's just an added bonus for me after sucking off Derek and swallowing his load.

Despite how much Kryss upsets me at times, I can't stay mad at him for long. By the time that my orgasm is eminent, I'm wishing his beautiful, sexy cock was buried in my ass. Truthfully, that probably stems from my obsession with his cock.

"Ahhhh..," I moan, shooting a load of hot, sticky cum into my hand, then licking it from my hand.

The first rays of sunshine are already seeping through my bedroom blinds. I'm too tired to watch the sunrise. After licking my hand clean, I close the bedroom blinds and crawl into bed, Then, I roll around and get comfortable, pulling the satin sheets over my head to call it a day.

I end up sleeping away most of Sunday and staying awake half the night thinking about Kryss. When my alarm clock goes off Monday morning, I call out of work and spend most of the day lounging around the house in my satin pajama, catching up on my missed texts. Apparently, I've been quit popular while I shut out the world.

"Thanks for the birthday booty call," Tommie's missed texts reads, putting a smile on my face.

"Hahaha... You didn't enjoy it as much as I did," I utter, reminiscing about sucking his cock ass to mouth.

"We need to hookup again," his next text reads, invoking pleasant thoughts of our threesome.

"Mmm...," I moan, touching myself and daydreaming about Derek eating my ass. "Like minds think alike."

"I thought about you all night long," Derek's text reads, brightening my mood more.

"Hmm.... Someone's buttering me up for another blowjob," I remark, licking my lips at the thought.

"I'm sorry about the other night, Ashleigh," Kryss' missed text reads, reigniting my emotions.

"I bet you are," I sigh, dismissing his bullshit apology, propping my feet on my coffee table.

"Let me make it up to you," his next text reads.

"Hahaha... Makeup dick," I mutter, refraining myself from sending him a reply.

"Are you off work, yet?" Brenda's missed text reads, prompting me to send her a reply.

"I out running errands," I fib, abandoning the comfort of my sofa as I head to my bedroom.

"Swing by the Chamber," Brenda's text beams back, sounding a little urgent.

"Okay, give me a little bit," I reply, flinging my iPhone on my bed to change clothes.

Leave it to Brenda to get me out of the house to battle Atlanta's rush hour traffic when I'm lounging around, doing nothing. Anyway, I don't really want to go up to the Chamber dressed like a guy; it's just not my style. I'd rather go dressed in a tight, black leather outfit and take a chance of scoring some dick.

After sifting through my closet looking for something decent to wear, I elect to go dressed in guy clothes just to save myself some time. A loose-fitting, gray t-shirt and blue jeans fits my mood perfectly. Once I'm dressed, I pull my long, red hair back into a ponytail. Then, I put on my gold jewelry - nothing too flamboyant.

Stuffing my iPhone and cigarettes into my purse, I sling it over my shoulder, grab my keys, and head to my car. After battling traffic for nearly an hour, I pull into the parking lot of the Chamber and park out front beside Brenda's black, Cadillac CTS. Scooping my purse from the passenger seat, I head into the bar.

"Where's Justin?" I holler, sweeping my eyes through the bar looking for Brenda.

"He won't be in until later," Brenda replies, stranding up from behind the bar.

"I thought you were going to be training Kimberly today," I utter, zig-zagging through the empty tables.

"I was earlier," she replies, turning the volume down on the radio, "but she left about an hour ago."

"Looks like it's just you and me," I joke, dragging my fingertips across the empty tables.

"I see you're wearing guy clothes," she remarks, raking the strands of her long, brown hair out of her eyes.

"I had some errands to run today," I fib, sitting my purse down on the bar.

"You don't have to lie," she chuckles, wiping down the bar. "Tommie and Derek told me all about the other night."

"Yeah, it was a pretty wild and crazy night for me," I confess, giving no details.

"So did they tag team you?" She pries, resting her hand on the bar.

"Oh, Hell no, thank God," I answer, leaning against the bar. "My ass hurt for days when Jason and James tag teamed me at my New Year's Eve party last year."

"Hahaha... I remember that," she remarks, tossing the towel under the bar.

"Hahaha... Yeah, well, don't remind me," I reply, momentarily reminiscing about the party.

"At least, you had some fun with them the other night," she adds, raking strands of her hair behind her ear.

A long moment of silence settles between us. I doubt Brenda really wants to hear all the juicy details of me getting it on with Tommie and Derek Saturday night. The look in her eyes suggests that there's something else she'd prefer to talk about.

"So what's up?" I ask, tapping my fingers on the wooden counter, looking to change the subject.

My simple question opens the flood gates for our conversation to take one helluva twist. It's as if Brenda was waiting for the opportunity for the subject to change. That doesn't really surprise me, though, we share all of our secrets with each other.

"You're no going to believe the shit that I found out today," she remarks, digging a cigarette from her purse and lighting it.

"Are you pregnant?" I tease, sitting down at the bar to dig a cigarette from my purse as well.

"Hahaha... No, silly," she replies, blowing a cloud of smoke in the air. "What all did Kimberly say to you Saturday?"

"Nothing really," I explain, crossing my legs lady-like out of habit. "We just talked and joked about our guy problems."

"I need to ask you something," she says, pausing to grab a couple of empty glasses to mix us a drink.

"No, I'm not wanting to sleep with her," I joke, flicking my ashes into an ashtray.

"Do you know Kimberly is bi-curious?" She asks, mixing us both a drink, studying my reaction.

"She told me she has a boyfriend," I reply, puffing on my cigarette, "but that doesn't surprise me."

"Kimberly mentioned it to me while I was training her," she adds, sliding my drink across the bar, "but it gets better."

"Does her boyfriend know?" I ask, blindly guessing where the conversation is going.

"That's why I'm asking you," she answers, blowing cute, little smoke rings across the bar.

"Hahaha... Am I missing something?" I inquire, exhaling a cloud of smoke.

"I figured you were clueless," she answers, puffing on her cigarette.

"Okay, you obviously know something that I don't," I admit, sipping on my mixed drink, waiting for the details.

"Kryss is Kimberly's boyfriend," she confirms, gazing into my puzzled eyes.

"You're fucking kidding me!" I shout, nearly spitting my drink all over the bar.

"Give me some kind of credit," she boasts, crushing out her cigarette, "I see and hear things from everyone that comes in here.

"He lied to me about being single," I vent, leaping out of my barstool to pace around the floor.

"Calm down," she urges, wrestling against my lack of self-control. "It's not like he's cheating on you - just leading you on."

"I'm sure Kimberly would feel differently," I remark, pausing to put the puzzle pieces together in my head.

"Hahaha... That's some Jerry Springer shit right there," she jests, sipping on her drink and studying me.

"Does she know Kryss is sleeping with me behind her back?" I ask, crushing out my cigarette.

"I don't know - at least, I don't think she does," she replies, gulping down the last bit of her mixed drink, snickering, "but that's not even the best part."

"Holy shit!" I exclaim, sitting back down in my barstool, "You mean there's more?"

"Yeah, Kimberly is sexually attracted to you," she adds, sliding her empty glass to the side.

"What the fuck?!?!" I sigh, hitting my forehead with the palm of my hand.

"You didn't see that one coming, did you?" She elaborates, spelling out the obvious, "Kryss is fucking y'all behind each other's back and Kimberly wants to have sex with you. That's one helluva love triangle."

"That would explain why his attitude has changed here lately," I ponder, recalling recent events with Kryss.

"Kryss is leading you on for his benefit," Brenda warns, placing her hand over mine to offer some comfort, "just like all the other guys."

"But - I - we - ," I stutter, attempting to defend Kryss, letting my love for him cloud my judgment.

"Listen, Kevin. I don't want to see you get hurt," she interrupts, giving me her honest opinion, "but Kryss is taking advantage of your insecurities and brainwashing you."

"What should I do - dump his ass - stop sleeping with him?" I ask, pulling my hand from underneath hers. "We were friends long before he found out about me being a transvestite."

"Hell, I don't know," she explains, gazing into my eyes, "but I do know that a real friend wouldn't use you just for their own benefit or lead you on with lies."

"Hahaha... Damn, you make it sound like we should be fucking," I tease, pushing my half empty drink to the side.

"Look, I'm throwing an 'all-girls' party next Saturday at my place with one exception," she remarks, avoiding my comment.

"There's an exception?" I ask, pondering how a party will remedy my situation.

"I'm inviting you," she answers, winking at me with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Where's my invitation?" Kimberly hollers, strolling through the bar, heading towards us.

Kantarii
Kantarii
193 Followers