A Slut's Triangle Pt. 07

Story Info
Things get complicated for Ashleigh.
2k words
4.3
10.2k
4

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
192 Followers

Kimberly is absolutely gorgeous, but it's her personality that's I find most attractive about her. The way she's swaying her hips in her short, black leather skirt reflects a level of confidence that makes my heart feel like it's going to skip a beat. I admire her - but I also want to be her. Anyway, none of that's relevant at the moment.

What concerns me is how much of our conversation Kimberly overheard. At this point, I can only speculate what she may have heard as she strolls through the bar, heading towards us. Just to be on the safe side, I elect to just keep my mouth shut. Brenda, on the other hand, has her own approach.

"Hey, Kimberly," Brenda greets, leaning across the bar, holding herself up with her elbows.

"What's going on," Kimberly asks, sitting down at the bar next to me, "besides an 'all-girls' party with only one guy invited?"

"This is Kevin," Brenda introduces, cutting her eyes towards me, "a really good friend of mine."

"Pleased to meet you," Kimberly greets, extending her hand as she softens her smile.

"Hope you guess my name," I reply, shaking her hand, holding it momentarily.

"You're a Rolling Stones fan," Kimberly remarks, slowly retracting her hand as she attempts to finish the lyrics. "But what's puzzling you is-."

"The nature of my game," I sing, finishing the song lyrics for her.

"What brings you back?" Brenda inquires, standing up to correct her posture.

"I left my purse," Kimberly answers, taking her bright, blue eyes off me.

"Let me get y'all a drink," Brenda offers, sliding Kimberly's purse across the bar, hinting that I should chat with her.

I'm outside of my comfort zone. Sitting next to Kimberly wearing guy clothes is only fueling my anxieties. It was so much easier to chat with her Friday night when I was dressed up like a woman. Anyway, another drink might just take the edge off my anxiety.

"You read my mind, Brenda," I remark, squirming in my barstool. "Make mine a Long Island Iced Tea."

"I'll have the same thing," Kimberly adds, digging a cigarette from her purse.

As expected, my nervousness morphs into an awkward silence as I cut my eyes over at Kimberly. I'd like to know exactly what all she overheard concerning Kryss and it's burning me up. If I ask her about it up front, she might get suspicious. Before I can say something totally stupid and off-the-wall, she initiates a conversation.

"So, how exactly does a guy manage to get invited to an 'all-girls' party?" Kimberly asks, lighting her cigarette as she studies Brenda's every move mixing our drinks.

Taking a deep breath, I exhale. Kimberly's gorgeous looks are intimidating, it's no reason to lie to her about myself. I can already tell that this is going to be another interesting conversation - simply because I'm dressed like a guy.

"I'm a transvestite," I answer, snickering at the thought of what would happen if they found an imposter at the party, "but I'm pretty sure I can blend in at the party."

"Do you know Ashleigh?" She asks, keeping her eyes locked on Brenda while she puffs on her cigarette.

"I am Ashleigh," I jest, digging in my purse for a cigarette and lighting it.

"No way!" She exclaims, turning her head around to do a double take, "I didn't recognize you without the clothes and makeup.

"I rarely come in the Chamber wearing guy clothes," I reply, taking a long draw off my cigarette. "It's not really my style."

"Your long, red hair should've given it away for me," she adds, studying me like a hawk as she flicks her ashes, "but your voice threw kind of threw me off again.

"I don't talk feminine," I explain, exhaling a cloud of smoke, "when I'm dressed like a guy."

"Okay, you two lovebirds," Brenda teases, siting glasses in front of us, "drinks are on the house."

Once again, Brenda darts away, leaving Kimberly and I alone at the bar. Honestly, I wish she would stick around to chat with us. I have no idea what's going on in her mind or her method of reasoning, but I think she wants me to talk to Kimberly and tell her what's up with Kryss. I should, but I'm too scared to even think about doing that.

"Anyway, the guys in the bar only know me as Ashleigh," I add, flicking the ashes from my cigarette.

"Hold that thought," she interrupts, crushing out her cigarette, then standing up from the bar. "I'll be right back."

When Kimberly finally disappears into the restroom, I crush out my cigarette. Then, Brenda zips back down the bar, reading the look on my face. I'm sure she has a pretty good idea of what's going through my head.

"What did you do - run her off?" Brenda jokes, leaning up against the bar.

"Do you think she overheard us talking about Kryss?" I whisper, leaning over the bar.

"Relax, I'm sure she would've mentioned it by now," she speculates, pilfering through my purse for a cigarette.

"What's up with the 'lovebirds' remark?" I whisper, handing her my lighter as I look over my shoulder.

"You should see the way y'all are looking at each other," she whispers, lighting her cigarette.

"I'm not looking at her in that kind of way," I mutter, turning my head to face her.

"Are you afraid to find out what she's like in bed?" She asks, handing the lighter back to me.

"Uhhh - ," stutter, dropping my lighter in my purse.

"She's probably a bigger cock slut than you," she teases, gesturing with her hand.

"Are you trying to hook us up?" I ask, glancing over my shoulder again, waiting for an explanation.

"When was the last time you actually used your dick in bed?" she snickers, flicking her ashes.

"She's not interested in me," I whisper, fidgeting my foot on the barstool, "I can tell."

"Oh, really, and how is that?" She asks, tilting her head to the side as she rakes the strands of hair from her eyes.

"Because I'm gay," I answer, looking over my shoulder again, then turning to face her. "I dress like a woman and I sleep with guys."

"Who are you trying to convince - me or yourself?" She asks, blowing smoke in my face.

"No woman is going to be interested in me," I add, sliding back down into the barstool.

"Kryss is filling your head with nothing but bullshit," she suggests, looking over my shoulder as she crushes out her cigarette, "Just talk to her, we can talk later."

Brenda knows me all too well. I know she's only teasing with me but, damn, she really knows which buttons to push with me with her sarcasm to get results. I just wish she wouldn't dart away and leave me to figure certain things out on my own. Anyway, her actions tell me that Kimberly is headed back to the bar.

"Would you mind if I ask you something personal?" Kimberly utters, tapping me on the shoulder.

"Uh - No, not at all," I answer, turning my head to see her standing over me.

"Do you have sex with guys if you're not dressed like a woman?" She asks, putting her iPhone in her purse.

"Hell, no!" I emphasize, giving a short explanation, "I'm only sexually attracted to guys when I'm dressed like a woman."

"I wasn't sure," she replies, sitting down beside me again, "so I thought I'd ask."

"Hahaha... My life is complicated," I explain, mulling over my mixed drink, "but it's not hard to understand me."

I don't mind Kimberly asking me personal questions. It might help her to understand me a little better as a person. Acceptance is hard for me to attain given my affinity for women's clothes. Anyway, I feel like I'm only confusing her since I'm sitting beside her, wearing guy clothes. She's probably thinking I only have sex if I'm dressed like a woman.

"I've been with more guys than women," I elaborate, pushing my drink to the side. "not because I prefer men, but because my relationships with women have lasted longer."

"Have you ever been married?" She asks, resting her elbow on the bar, "I'm sorry, if that question is too personal.

"Well...," I hesitate, letting her question sink in for a minute, "I've been married before."

"I'm guessing it didn't work out for you?" she chisels, sipping on her drink.

"It didn't last as long as I thought it would," I sigh, reminiscing as I pick up my drink glass.

"I'm sorry," she empathizes, sitting her drink on the bar.

"Nothing I did was ever good enough for her," I elaborate, staring down at my drink. "My ex held my past over my head and judged me unfairly against it."

"Why did y'all get a divorce?" She delves, drawing a tear to my eyes.

"She had an affair and got pregnant," I explain, fidgeting m foot on the barstool again.

"Wow!" She exclaims, widening her eyes.

"Oh, I forgave her for having the affair, "I add, sniffeling, "but the marriage was over in my eyes when she walked away from our son Waylon and everything we shared as a family."

"Damn, what kind of mother walks away from her own child?" She asks, finishing her drink.

"She hurt me in ways that I never dreamt possible," I mumble, wiping a tear from my eyes. "In the end, she made me hate her more than I ever loved her."

"So I'm guessing you gave up on women because of your wife?" she assumes, pushing her empty glass across the bar.

Kimberly's question makes me nervous - really, nervous. I'm speechless. One slip up and she'll know that Kryss is fucking me behind her back. She might blame me, thinking it's my fault that he's cheating on her. I'm not ready for that kind of drama.

"After my divorce," I sniffle, collecting myself, "I confided in a friend about being a transvestite and we ended up having sex. I've been with guys ever since.

I'm relieved when Kimberly changes the subject. It takes me out of the spotlight and eases some of my anxieties. At least, it's a chance for me to find out what Kryss isn't telling me.

"My boyfriend is very narcissistic - much like your ex- wife," she elaborates, digging her iPhone from her purse. "I went to see him Saturday, thinking it'd be fun to get drunk and have sex. Things were great until I told him I got a job at the Chamber. Then, he got upset."

"He got upset about you getting a job?" I ask, glancing at the clock on the wall.

"He's jealous," she begins, studying me again, "and thinks guys will be hitting on me all the time."

Kryss' way of thinking is typical for most guys that I know. Still, he isn't jealous of me like that. Guys at the bar flirt with me all the time - and I even sleep with them or suck them off. Anyway, I seriously doubt that's the real reason he's upset about Kimberly getting a job at the Chamber. My guess is that he's afraid of her catching us together. Brenda would probably agree.

"So, anyway, after he slapped me, I left his place," Kimberly confesses, bowing her head.

"Hey, I'm not interrupting, am I?" Brenda asks, having a seat at the bar with us, silencing our conversation.

"I've got to get going," Kimberly says, glancing at her iPhone before dropping it in her purse.

"Are you leaving - so soon?" Brenda asks, standing up from the bar.

"It's getting late," Kimberly sighs, standing up from the bar as well.

"The bar is going to be open in a couple of hours," I remark, resting my elbow on the bar.

"I've got things to do," Kimberly adds, picking up her purse and putting her hand on my shoulder. "It was nice meeting you, Kevin."

"It was nice meeting you," I reply, bidding farewell.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Brenda," Kimberly says, slinging her purse over her shoulder and heading to the door.

"Hey, the party is next Saturday night at my place," Brenda hollers, letting Kimberly know she's invited.

"I'm so looking forward to it," Kimberly replies, holding the door open with a smile on her face.

Kantarii
Kantarii
192 Followers