A Slut's Triangle Pt. 10

Story Info
Kimberly puts her sexual moves on Ashleigh.
2.1k words
4.47
12.2k
2

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers

The warm, sticky cum clinging to my face oozes down my cheeks. Panting to catch my breath, I'm speechless and paralyzed with shock. I should've at least closed and locked my bedroom door. Then, maybe both Brenda and Kimberly, of all people, wouldn't have walked in my bedroom and caught me masturbating. Now, all I can think about doing is crawling under my bed to hide.

Inverted up against my headboard with a vibrator stuck in my ass only exacerbates my awkward predicament. Vulnerable, I can always count on Brenda's sarcasm to break up the deafening silence. She's only joking but, damn, I feel knee high to a gnat's ass.

"Hahaha... Don't stop on our account," Brenda jokes, putting her hand over her mouth to suppress her laughter, giggling.

"Hahaha... Why are you upside down on your bed like that?" Kimberly asks, leaning her head into the room for a better view, giggling as well.

"Hahaha... Do we need to leave and come back later?" Brenda asks, twirling my car keys on her in her finger.

"I think the show is over," Kimberly teases, resting her hand on Brenda's shoulder.

I can't find it in me to laugh right along with them. Nothing I say will make the situation any better either. Embarrassed, I roll over and sit upright on the bed to muffle the sound of the vibrator the best I can. Thankfully, Brenda puts the breaks on her teasing.

"Kimberly needs a place to stay for the night," Brenda informs, laying my keys on the top of the chest of drawers.

"If it's okay with you, Ashleigh," Kimberly adds, stepping into my bedroom.

I'm sure there's more than one reason why Brenda brought Kimberly to my house. She knows I don't believe that Kimberly has a interest in me despite the fact I'm too scared to ask her myself. However, there's a huge problem with her spending the night at my house.

I have a sick feeling Kryss will come back here tonight and catch Kimberly at my house. There's no telling what'll happen if he does. It'd be foolish to mention that in front of Kimberly. At the same time, I'm wondering if Brenda has said something to her about Kryss cheating on her with me. Some sort of reassurance would be nice.

There's just one problem preventing me from discussing the issue in private with Brenda. The vibrator in my ass is going to slip out and probably land on the floor in front of them. I'd never hear the fucking end of it - never.

"But -," I begin, hesitating to say anything about Kryss.

"I'll text you tomorrow," Brenda interrupts, turning to leave my bedroom, grinning. "Y'all have fun."

"But - what about -," I stutter, stalling her departure.

"Don't worry," Brenda assures, looking over her shoulder and winking her eye, "I've got everything under control."

Brenda obviously knows something that I don't, but it still doesn't clarify anything for me. Disappearing into the darkness of my living room, she leaves Kimberly in the bedroom with me. After the back door opens and closes, silence fills the house. Then, headlights from Brenda's car flood my bedroom before she backs out of the driveway.

If I wasn't petrified before, I am now. It's been a long time since a woman has been in my bedroom with me - and not since my divorce. However, Kimberly isn't phased at all by my unusual predicament. Walking to my bedside, she sits down on my bed next to me - uncomfortably close.

"What's that sound?" She asks, raking the cum from my cheeks, grinning.

"It's - uh - uh - a vibrator," I stutter as she wipes my cum on my lips, widening her grin.

I want to lick my cum from her fingertips, but this is too much - way too much for me to handle at the moment. Snatching a blanket over me, I take the vibrator out of my ass and turn it off. Then, I wrap it in the towel and toss it in the floor, unable to bring myself to look at her directly.

"Would you like a glass of tea?" I offer, struggling to walk in my thigh high stiletto heels as I dart to the kitchen, distancing myself from her.

"If you don't mind," she answers, standing up and following me through the darkness with her bright, blue eyes.

My throat is parched and I don't sound feminine at all. Something to drink might even ease some of my uncomfortable feelings. However, it's distance that helps more than anything else. It gives me a chance to breathe, a chance to think.

Fumbling with the glasses in the kitchen cabinet, I'm hesitant to go back into my bedroom with Kimberly. It hasn't sunk in with me yet that she's spending the night at my house. Mumbling to myself, I try to justify some of my feelings to myself.

"All I am is another man's bitch," I mumble, pouring us both a glass of tea. "That's what I'm good at."

"Is that what you want?" She whispers, wrapping her arm around my waist, startling me.

"Holy shit!" I blurt, freezing in my tracks as her hand glides over my black leather dress and rubs against my cock.

"I can tell that you need some more time to yourself," she remarks, dragging her fingertips back across my crotch.

A cold chill races up my spine as I pull free from her embrace. I know what's on her mind. Turning around to face her only confirms my suspicions. There's a certain look, a sparkle in her bright, blue eyes that gives it away. It's the very same look that I have when I want some dick and I know I'm going to get it.

"Make yourself at home," I suggest, closing the refrigerator door.

"Hahaha... Don't be too long," she jests, picking up her glass of tea and taking a sip as she walks away.

Instead of following her, I dig a cigarette from my purse and head to the back door to smoke and clear my head. As soon as I open the back door, the night air provides me some sort of relief, easing my anxiety. I'm just hoping Kimberly doesn't sneak up on me again. As I stand at the back door smoking, my mind churns, contemplating my next move.

Despite feeling some sort of attraction to Kimberly, this isn't turning out the way I thought it would. As it is, I'm making a complete fool out of myself without even trying. Things would be a lot different if a guy were here and we were going to have sex.

Flicking my cigarette off the porch, I close the door. Then, I make my way back into the living room, expecting to find Kimberly sitting on my leather sofa - but she's not. Instead, she's in my bedroom, undressing at the foot of my bed.

Pausing at my bedroom door, I can't help but stare at her for a moment. Stripped down to her satin lingerie and bent over at the waist, she's flaunting the camel toe in her panties. Goose bumps erupt across my skin and my mind begins to wander.

"Do you like what you see?" She inquires, dangling her long hair on the floor with her ass up in the air.

"Without a doubt," I reply, walking behind her to steal a closer look as I pass.

Collapsing onto my bed, I cross my arms underneath my head and just lay there, watching at her. There's little doubt that she knows exactly what she's doing, luring me into my own bedroom with the scent of her perfume and sexy, black satin lingerie. Even without makeup and barely dressed, she has a natural beauty I can't emulate. In a way, I'm jealous, but I also wish that I was her.

"You never answered me," she remarks, piling her clothes and shoes on top my dresser.

"I forgot the question," I admit, staring at the tribal butterfly tattoo above her ass.

"Awe, c'mon," she pries, raking the hair from her face, "surely you know what you want."

"I've never really given it much thought," I reply, watching her reflection in the mirror.

I'm not sure how to answer Kimberly. None of the guys that I sleep with even bother to ask me what I want. However, I get the feeling she wants to know what I want from her. At face value, anything I say will only make me sound like any other typical guy - which I'm not.

"I'd love to hear what you really want," she urges, unhooking her bra and dropping it in the floor.

"I'm tired of being just a notch in a guy's bedpost," I sigh, watching her in the mirror as she rubs her breasts.

"Damn, it's like you're reading my mind," she remarks, sliding her satin panties down her smooth, slender legs.

"I want to have an emotional connection with someone who loves me for who I am," I confess, staring up at the ceiling.

"I want the same thing," she discloses, crawling across my bed, wearing nothing more than a gold necklace and a smile on her face.

"Doesn't your boyfriend want that?" I ask, struggling to keep from staring at her bouncing breasts - failing miserably.

It's hard for me to resist Kimberly's sexual advances - nearly impossible. Brenda was right - everything that I've said or done to deter her interest in me hasn't worked. With her hovering over me dangling her long hair in my face, I feel like I'm fallen prey ready to be eaten.

"Sex is all about him and his needs," she whispers, nibbling on my ear lobes with her lips. "I can't stand it."

I can relate to what Kimberly is saying as it pretty much mirrors exactly how things are between Kryss and myself. There's just one minor problem. I'm still not sure if she knows he's fucking me behind her back and I don't want to risk her losing interest in me.

"Hahaha... I doubt the guys that I sleep with would qualify as boyfriend material," I jest, touching her skin with my fingertips.

"There's not a decent guy among them?" She asks, teasing my earrings with the tip of her tongue.

"They all push me away when they get what they want," I confess, caressing her smooth, soft skin.

"I can't stand it when a guy pushes me away," she remarks, sliding her hand underneath my leather dress. "I have so much love to give."

"I know - I know the feeling - all too well," I stutter as her cold fingers touch my cock.

"I want out of my one-sided relationship," she admits, lifting up the front of my dress.

Coiling her fingers around my cock, Kimberly gently squeezes it in her hand. I've all but forgotten what it feels like to be touched by a woman. However, it's as if she's reading my mind, knowing how and where to touch me for it feel good to me. I can't help closing my eyes and letting my mind drift away as I enjoy the sensual feeling.

"Breaking up with him is easier said than done," she adds, fondling my cock until it gets hard in her hand.

"Trust me," I gasp, tensing my whole body when she rakes her fingernails across my smooth, shaven balls, "I know how you feel."

"All I want is for someone to treat me right," she sighs, throwing her leg over me, then perching herself on my abdomen.

"Well, I'm not the typical guy you'd meet on the street," I grunt, wiggling my torso while she positions herself.

"Hahaha... I'm not looking for someone that's typical," she jokes, pressing into my padded bra to pin me to the bed, "just someone special who's willing to meet me half way."

It's rare to find a woman who isn't utterly disgusted by a guy wearing women's clothes, judging me before they get to know me. Honestly, that's probably the real reason I feel some sort of attraction to Kimberly. How we both got messed up and involved with someone like Kryss, I'll never know. Things definitely would have been different had I met her right after my bitter divorce.

Anyway, if I were waiting for the moment of truth to arrive, this is it. Gazing into my eyes, she leans down to steal a kiss from me. Before I can close my eyes to savor the moment, I feel the warmth of her lips touching mine. More importantly, I feel the warmth of her soul.

Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers