A Slut's Triangle Pt. 11

Story Info
Kimberly seduces Ashleigh into having sex.
2.4k words
4.63
12k
7

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers

Kimberley's warm lips meet mine with an electrifying kiss that sets my mind ablaze. Wasting no time, she's all over me with her busy hands, running them up and down my arms, then across my shoulders. When she cups her hands around my face and gazes down into my eyes, shivers race up my spine.

I'm not uncomfortable with her touching me, but I am nervous - like really nervous. After sleeping with just guys for the last six years, I don't have much experience with women in the bedroom. Still, I'm lost on where to begin as far as touching her, whereas she's busy doing things I'd feel comfortable doing with another guy.

Anyway, it has to be more than just simple curiosity motivating Kimberly's interest in me. I don't feel like it's lust, though. It feels more like love, something that seems to forever elude me. Oddly, I've never even had the chance to experience it from any of the guys I've slept with.

"I'm not making you feel uncomfortable, am I?" Kimberly asks, rubbing the tip of her nose against mine.

"No, not really," I admit, caressing her thighs with my fingertips, "but it's been a long time since I've touched a woman."

"Hahaha... So I've noticed," she jokes, exploring my mouth with her tongue, transforming an ordinary kiss into a very sensual, French kiss.

I'm backpedaling, trying to second guess her - and probably wasting my time. Most women would normally be turned off at the thought of having sex with a guy that is dressed like a woman, but it's not even phasing Kimberly - and it should to some degree. Still, her actions are spooking me a little bit.

"I've never been with someone like you," she admits, glancing out the bedroom window at the lightening illuminating the night sky.

"Why me - of all people?" I ask as she presses her hands into my padded bra.

"You're not like all the other guys I've been with," she answers, shaking her breasts in my face.

"Hahaha... I'm unique, in my own special way, I guess," I jest, caressing her skin with my fingertips, exploring her body.

"I love your leather dress," she remarks, inching herself backwards. "It's so sexy."

"It feels good against my skin," I explain, rubbing my hands on her back, "besides, I can't stand to wear most guy clothes."

"I'm learning a lot about you," she adds, gazing down into my eyes, caressing my cheeks with her fingers.

Perched on top of me, Kimberly isn't trying to disguise her intentions and it's fanning the flames of my anxieties. With just her smile, she has me spellbound. Suddenly, I'm startled by a bright flash of lightning that illuminates my bedroom. Seconds later, a really loud clap of thunder shakes the whole house from a storm brewing outside.

"Perfect," she snickers, wedging my cock in the crack of her ass, grinning.

"What's that?" I ask, folding my arms up under my head, attempting to interpret her subtle, mischievous smile.

"Now, you can hold me close," she jests, moving around to allow my cock to slide through the crack of her ass, "and protect me."

The weather outside suddenly turns nasty. Another bolt of lightning knocks out the power, leaving us in the dark. It's quickly followed by multiple flashes of lightning that illuminate the room along with more loud, rolling thunder that also shakes the house. As the wind picks up outside, tree limbs brush and whip against my house in the gusting breeze. Then, large, heavy drops of rain begin pounding on the roof and my bedroom windows.

"Hahaha... Don't tell me that you're afraid of a little thunderstorm," I tease, laughing to mask some of my anxieties.

"Not at all, silly," she whispers, grasping my cock and raising her body up off my belly, "but I want to take advantage of the moment."

"Everything is probably soaking wet out there by now," I remark, turning my head towards the window.

"Hahaha... Soaking wet isn't always a bad thing," she jests, dragging the head of my cock back and forth, through her slit.

"I guess not," I chuckle, laughing at her remark, rolling with it myself. "Some things are probably better soaking wet."

"How did you pick the name Ashleigh?" She asks, pausing for a moment.

"Brenda was messing around and teasing with some of the guys at the bar one night," I explain, closing my eyes to enjoy the moment.

"I love that name," she interrupts, easing herself down onto my cock. "It definitely fits you."

"Anyway, the name just kind of stuck," I add, listening to the rolling thunder as she sits all the way down on my cock.

"Hahaha... It just kind of stuck," she repeats, wiggling her body side to side.

"You can call me Kevin if you prefer," I add, succumbing to the warmth of her flesh smothering my cock.

"Hahaha... Yeah, but at the moment," she explains, giggling, "it doesn't really fit you like the name Ashleigh does."

I love Kimberly's mild sense of humor. She makes me laugh, something I don't get a chance to do often. Between both her and the thunderstorm, my anxieties are being whittled away. Really, I'm surprised that the storm hasn't dampened the mood. If anything, it's bombarding my mind with random thoughts.

My lack of experience with women makes me vulnerable, thinking that I'm better off being gay and pleasing guys since I love to dress up like a woman. Therefore, I've chosen to sleep with guys since my bitter divorce. However, once my cock is out of my sight, all of those misguided thoughts seem to vanish.

It almost feels like I'm engaging in some type of simulated lesbian encounter with Kimberly. The very thought of it is rather erotic to some degree and something that I just can't compare. I can only assume what's going through her mind at the moment.

"You feel good," she says, rocking her hips back and forth.

"You're already wet," I reply, wrapping my hands around her butt to caress her ass cheeks and assist her movements.

"Too bad it's thundering and lightning," she remarks, glancing out my bedroom window, grinding her pussy on my cock.

"You sound as if you like being outside in the rain," I reply, sliding my hands up to her hips.

"I do," she begins, leaning down to steal a kiss from me. "Making love in the rain is so romantic."

It doesn't take Kimberly long to zone out and surrender to her fantasies. Pressing her hands into my padded bra, she shuts her eyes and arches her back, letting out a silent gasp as she grinds her pussy on my cock. Then, she begins to bounce up and down as if she were possessed by some sort of Hellish demon, making me think the thunderstorm is more than just a mere storm.

"Do you ever wish that you were born a woman?" She asks, pausing to wiggle her body from side to side again, smothering my cock.

"I'm content with who I am if that makes any sense," I explain before she places her finger over my mouth.

"Shh... I love you just the way you are," she remarks, clenching her pelvic muscles around my cock, squeezing it.

Kimberly's playfulness invites my curious hands to explore more of her body. After touching her breasts, I use my thumbs to rub and stroke her beautiful nipples until I get frisky enough to tease them with the tip of my tongue, leaving traces of my red lipstick all over them. Then, she takes it a step further, holding her breasts aloft as if she were feeding them to me until I suckle them.

Kimberly is even more active in bed than I am when I'm with a guy. Stealing another kiss from me, she rolls off my abdomen and positions herself in between my legs. Then, she wraps her warm lips around my cock and drags them up and down my cock, sucking her own juices from it. Just watching her makes me horny as Hell - similar to when I suck a guy off ass to mouth.

"Oh, my God!" I gasp, pushing my head into the pillow as I run my fingers through her hair. "That feels so good."

"You haven't seen anything yet," she remarks, releasing my cock from her lips.

Sitting up on her knees, she rakes the hair from her face. Then, she gives me that mischievous, wicked smile of hers again. Slipping her index finger into her mouth, she moistens it with saliva, leaving me to guess what's on her mind - but I know better.

"Uh - Kimberly," I begin, playing dumb to her intentions. "What are you doing?"

"Just relax," she whispers, gently inserting her finger into my ass, "I've never had a guy complain about this."

"Oh, my God - Oh, my fucking God!" I gasp, feeling an instantaneous urge to orgasm in her mouth when she wraps her warm lips around my cock again.

Kimberly is driving me utterly insane with what she's doing. While she's slowly finger fucking me, she's busy gliding her lips up and down my cock; sucking it and stroking it with her hand, leaving traces of her red lipstick on it. I can't describe all of the wonderful sensations I feel and, for some reason, I can't take my eyes off her.

"You're leaking," she remarks, looking up into my gazing eyes as she swirls her tongue around on the head of my cock.

Kimberly has a real knack for leaving me speechless. Closing my eyes, I fight the urge to orgasm, listening to the pouring rain hitting the roof. Sensing I'm close, she pauses for a moment to allow my urge to pass; however, it only heightens my anticipation.

"Have you ever let a woman watch you give a guy a blowjob?" She asks, fingering me as she strokes my cock with her other hand.

Kimberly's question comes out of nowhere and hits me like a ton of bricks, stalling my urge to orgasm. Instead of answering her, I avoid the question. Strangely, a burning desire to assert some control comes over me after I wiggle free from her. Nudging her into doggy style, I position myself on my knees behind her, hardly noticing that the thunderstorm is tapering off.

"I'd love to watch you," she adds, looking over her shoulder as she pushes her ass towards me.

"I've never given it much thought," I reply, waddling on my knees as I scoot closer to her.

"It was just a passing thought," she says, holding her ass cheeks apart, tempting me with her wet pussy.

For a second, my mind goes totally blank. I'm relieved by Kimberly's words. There's little doubt that it'd sit well with her if she seen me sucking off Kryss.

After lifting the front of my leather dress, I squeeze my cock at the base and guide it towards her pussy. Before I slide it into her, I pause to drag it through her pussy a few times to tease her a little bit. Really, I just want to savor the incredible feelings once more.

"Don't tease me with it," she remarks, slinging her hair over her shoulder as she grabs a hold to the headboard. "I want to feel you inside me."

Sliding my cock inside Kimberly, I obey her request. Then, I pull on her hips, tugging her away from the headboard as I thrust my cock into her. When I do, she tightens her grip and pushes her ass into the air, inviting me to spank it. Unable to resist the temptation, I pop her on the butt with the palm of my hand in between my thrusts, sending a ripple across her flesh.

"Oh - oh," she moans, clenching my cock tighter with the warmth of her flesh. "Fuck me, Ashleigh."

My eyes widen, bulging with shock just as soon as I hear Kimberly call me Ashleigh. Then, my mind begins to wander as I slow my thrusts, triggering another short-lived, lesbian-type fantasy to play in my head all over again. This time, however, it makes me really wish I had a pussy instead of a cock between my legs.

Fortunately, Kimberly's thrashing head and whipping hair snap me out of my daydream state. Searching for my rhythm again, I trust my hips, pounding her pussy each time she pushes back against my cock and pulling away when she does as well. When we're moving in unison, she begins to moan.

"Don't stop - don't stop - don't stop," she moans, getting louder each time my cock slams into her. "I'm going to cum."

"Do you want me to cum in you?" I ask, spanking her ass cheek again as I thrust my cock inside her.

"I'm coming!" She shrieks, tightening her grip on the headboard as she clenches her pelvic muscles around my cock.

I can feel her body contracting around my cock, strangling and suffocating it with the warmth of her flesh. The sensation is too much for me to bear and I can't hold my orgasm back any longer. My head is spinning; everything seems like it's moving in slow motion.

Pulling her closer to me, I thrust my cock inside her one last time. Then, I hold her motionless, hoping that she can feel my orgasm inside her. My cock pulses and twitches, injecting her with warm semen. For a moment, I sit there motionless with my quivering cock inside her, breathing heavily. Exhausted, I collapse over on my side, tugging her with me as well.

"That was amazing," I pant, rolling over onto my back, my cock still twitching as she crawls off the bed.

"I knew you'd like it," she replies, dragging her fingertips across my thighs, then teasing my balls with her fingers.

"That's the most fun I've had in a while," I add, closing my eyes to savor the tickling sensations.

"I'm surprised the power hasn't come back on," she remarks, picking her iPhone up off the nightstand, then turning the tiny LED light on.

"I'm glad the storm has finally passed," I reply, following her with my eyes as she circles the bed.

"Let me freshen up a bit," she remarks, heading into the bathroom and partially closing the door, "and we'll make this a night to remember."

"A night to remember," I mumble, pulling a pillow up under my head and closing my eyes, a smile on my face.

Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers