A Slut's Triangle Pt. 12

Story Info
Ashleigh eats Kimberly's pussy and ass.
2.2k words
4.62
12.5k
4

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
191 Followers

Rainwater trickles down the glass outside my bedroom windows. The thunderstorm has passed. Headlights from Atlanta's early morning traffic pierce the darkness in my bedroom and briefly illuminate it. Just like magic, the electricity flickers and the power comes back on.

Staring up at the ceiling, I fold my arms underneath my head. My head is spinning; my body is still tingling from my climatic orgasm. As I pant to catch my breath, I replay the events over and over in my head. Even with the thunderstorm, it has been a wonderful night despite all of my anxieties.

Predictably, unpleasant thoughts of Kryss returning with Tommie filter through my head, ruining the moment for me. It's all I can do to not think about him catching Kimberly at my house since he's fucking me behind her back. At this point, it'd be next to impossible to explain anything to him with him fucking me behind her back.

After pushing open the bathroom door, Kimberly reveals herself. Standing nude in front of the bathroom vanity, she's busy touching up her lipstick. Dancing shadows from the flickering candlelight encircle her body, setting my imagination ablaze all over again.

"I see you found the candles," I say, sitting up on the edge of my bed.

"I thought they would enhance the mood," she replies, leaning closer to the mirror as she traces her lips with lipstick.

"Hahaha... It definitely enhances your body from where I'm sitting," I jest, turning off the lamp to allow her body to bathe in the candlelight.

"Do you still think you're gay, Ashleigh?" She asks, turning on the bathroom light, spoiling my imagination.

Being a transvestite is not without some complexity and I'm probably fucked up in the head to some degree. Although I enjoy having sex with guys, there's a lot more I want than just a sexual relationship. Since my divorce, though, I'm starting to doubt I'll find the right guy to have a meaningful relationship with. Anyway, after tonight's events, I probably need to reevaluate some of my choices that are only fueling my internal conflicts.

"I don't know what to think anymore," I answer, dragging my fingertips across my satin sheets.

"Have you ever thought about being bisexual?" She asks, brushing her long hair with slow, deliberate strokes.

"I just can't see myself dividing my love between two people," I explain, unzipping my thigh high stilettos. "I'd rather give it to one person."

"We have a lot common," she remarks, sitting the hair brush down on the counter top.

"Hahaha... Probably a lot more than just the obvious, I'm sure," I jest, sliding my stilettos off my legs, placing them neatly beside the nightstand.

"So, anyway, when did you start dressing like a woman?" She asks, studying me as she puts on a hint of my perfume.

"I started wearing my mom's clothes when I was eleven - maybe sooner - I don't know," I explain, digging in my purse for a cigarette, "but my fascination started way before that."

"Did your wife know you dressed before y'all got married?" She inquires, snooping through my wardrobe in my walk-in closet.

"I told her everything about me up front," I answer, lighting my cigarette and crossing my legs ladylike.

"That must've taken a lot of courage," she adds, sliding my black satin nightgown off its clothes hanger.

"I trusted her enough to tell her," I add, puffing on my cigarette.

"Did she approve of it?" She asks, slipping my nightgown over her head and allowing it to fall into place.

"At first, she did," I explain, watching her adjust the straps on my satin nightgown, "but, towards the end of our marriage, she wanted me to stop."

"That doesn't make sense," she remarks, twisting at her waist to check herself in the mirror.

"I've dressed like a woman most of my life," I explain, flicking my ashes into the ashtray. "It's as much a part of me as my shadow - just as inseparable."

"You have an excellent taste in lingerie," she compliments, tugging on my satin nightgown to accent her cleavage.

"You look gorgeous in my nightgown," I praise, crushing out my cigarette when she turns out the light.

"Did you and your wife wear each other's clothes?" she asks, exiting the bathroom, carrying a candle.

"Hahaha... We shared everything short of her tampons and my razor blades," I jest as she sits the candle on the nightstand and unfolds my legs.

"I'm sorry if I'm being a little nosy," she apologizes, straddling my leg to walk herself up my thigh and put her breasts in my face.

"You're not being nosy," I reply, trying my damnedest not to stare at her breasts in my face.

In a way, it feels good to open up and talk to Kimberly. It's a helluva lot easier than it was when I opened up to Brenda after my divorce. Then again, I was drinking and probably drunk when I spilled my guts to her about the same things. Still, I feel vulnerable but, at the same time, it also empowers me to not be ashamed of who I am as a person.

"I'm probably boring you to death with my trivial questions," she suggests, reaching under my black leather dress and cupping her hand over my lifeless cock.

"Oh, my God!" I yelp, cringing as a chill ripples up my spine. "Your hand is ice cold."

"Ahh... But you're so warm," she teases, fondling my cock with her fingers, smiling.

"I doubt I'm going to get hard again for a while," I sigh while she plays with my cock.

"It's okay," she explains, coiling her arm around my neck and kissing me on the lips, "I have something else in mind."

"You do?" I ask, closing my eyes, enjoying her sensual touch.

"Have you ever went down on a woman after you've cum in her?" She whispers, opening my eyes, arousing my curiosity.

"I don't - uh - I don't think I've ever done that," I stutter, leaning back on my hands to prop myself up.

"Well, then, we're both in for a treat," she snickers, pushing on my padded bra to coax me over onto my back.

With a mischievous grin, Kimberly crawls up on the bed with me and slings her leg across my belly, positioning herself with her back to me. Then, she lowers her body onto mine, pushing her smooth, shaven pussy into my face. My eyes bulge and swell with nervous anxiety.

Wrapping her warm lips around my cock, Kimberly engulfs it, holding it in her warm mouth. Despite my instantaneous horny feelings, my cock is still lifeless. I'd love for it to get hard in her mouth and even have another orgasm, but that probably won't happen anytime soon since we just had sex and I masturbated before she got here.

With her pussy staring me in the face and lips wrapped around my soft cock, I'm still a bit lost. It's not like it's a nice, hard cock dangling in my face just begging for me to suck it. Strangely, the thought of eating Kimberly's pussy with my cum in it does turn me on. If nothing else, it offers me a chance to mentally play out my lesbian fantasies all over again.

After lifting up Kimberly's body, I pull her closer to my face, positioning her. Then, I snake my hands around her hips and spread her cheeks apart with my fingers, exposing her pussy. Without fail, I hesitate again, staring up at her.

My hesitation soon catches the attention of Kimberly. Flickering her tongue against the head of my cock, she sends subliminal instructions to me. Mimicking her tongue movements, I explore her body as I tease her clit and taste her flesh with my own flickering tongue.

As she glides her busy hands across my inner thighs, her cold fingertips tickle me, encouraging me to explore her more of her flesh. Venturing my way up her crack with my tongue, I rim and tongue fuck and eat her ass, massaging her soft, naked ass cheeks with my fingers. Around and around, in and out, I penetrate her tight ass with the tip of my tongue. Her shallow moans turn vocal the more I explore her flesh with my tongue.

"Yes, yes, oh, my God, yes," she moans, releasing her lips from my cock, leaving traces of her lipstick on it.

Ripping a page from her book of tricks, I moisten my index finger with my mouth. Then, I slide it into her tight ass and finger fuck her while I eat her pussy. Everything I'm doing seems to make her body squirm around on top of me.

"Don't stop!" She pleads, propping her hands on the bed as she glances over her shoulder and rakes the hair from her face, "Eat it, baby. Fucking eat it!"

Kimberley's moans steadily get louder and her body becomes a lot more animated as I finger her ass while I eat her pussy. I can feel her heart beating against my skin. To some degree I'm envious, pondering what all's going through her head. It makes me really wish that I had a pussy as well.

"Don't stop! Please, don't stop!" She begs, grinding her clit against my rigid tongue, smothering my face with her pussy, "I'm going to come."

Reaching a tipping point for her climax, Kimberly's rhythmic motions slow to a halt. Then, she wraps her lips around my lifeless cock again. As she sucks on my cock, a warm mixture of her vaginal juices and traces of my semen ooze onto my tongue.

"Oh, my fucking God!" She moans and squeals, "I'm coming."

Swirling my tongue around in the fluids, I lap them up, savoring every drop. It may not be another man's cum that I'm tasting on my tongue, but it's just as sweet and delicious nonetheless. Oddly, I feel a weird type of connection with Kimberly, a feeling I haven't felt with any of the guys that I've slept with; however, I quickly dismiss it.

Raising her body up off mine, Kimberly peers down between her legs curious to see what my reactions are. I'm exhausted; my tongue is sore and numb, but I'm also extremely pleased with what I've done. I'm sure she is as well. It's written all over her face with a gleaming smile. Rolling off me, she collapses onto her back by my side.

"That was fucking intense," she pants, resting her arm on her breasts, fondling her nipples.

"Hahaha... I could tell," I reply, scooting my body towards my satin pillow to rest my head.

"It's not the size of a guy's cock," she explains, crawling up next to me, laying beside me, "or how long it can stay hard that keeps a woman happy in bed.

"Hahaha... You made a believer out of me," I jest, sinking my head into to pillow.

Stretching her arm across my abdomen, Kimberly snuggles her warm, naked body up close to me. Then, she leans over and kisses me softly on the lips. As I greet her lips with a passionate kiss, I can't help wondering what's going through her mind at the moment.

Rolling over onto my side, I turn and face away from Kimberly. Confused and silent, there's a lot going on in my head. I want to tell her the truth about Kryss is fucking me behind her back, but I'm afraid of how she might react if she knew.

Strangely, I feel like I'm falling in love with Kimberly. The guilty feelings filtering into my thoughts remind me that things will only get complicated from this point on. The real problem is that I don't know how to end my sexual relationship with Kryss.

Sensing that something is troubling me, Kimberly coils her arm around my waist to comfort me. Warm feelings of happiness fill me. For the first time in a long time, I feel happy and emotionally content being with someone.

"What was it like for you when your marriage came to an end?" She asks, rubbing her hand across my leather dress.

"My wife hurt me in ways I never thought possible," I explain, closing my eyes and invoking painful memories that I've kept in check. "She walked away from everything we shared including our son and chose to pursue the affair."

"Wow!" She blurts out, stopping her hand to listen to me attentively.

"It's okay, I've gotten over her affair," I yawn, fighting against the urge to sleep. "What would you do if you caught your boyfriend cheating on you?"

"Hahaha... I'd either beat his ass or try to steal the other bitch away from him - maybe even both," she jests, yawning herself while speculating her actions. "I don't really know."

"That's a little extreme," I remark, looking over my shoulder.

"I'm faithful to the one I'm with until they cheat on me or treat me like shit," she adds.

"Hahaha... I can kind of picture you stealing another woman away from your boyfriend," I jest, yawning again. "I never cheated on my wife."

"I'm pretty sure my boyfriend is cheating on me," she adds, kissing me softly on the back of my neck. "I just can't prove it."

Kantarii
Kantarii
191 Followers