A Slut's Triangle Pt. 14

Story Info
Kimberly catches Kryss cheating on her with Ashleigh.
2.4k words
4.33
8.3k
3

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
191 Followers

It's funny how things never go the way they're intended to. For a transvestite, I seem to get myself in a mess in a hurry. My random idea to suck Keith's cock and, hopefully, allow Kimberly to think that he's my boyfriend is going horribly wrong.

Brenda told me not to do anything stupid, but, as usual, I fail to listen. Blinded by my need for some dick, I doubted that she'd be able to convince Kryss to risk showing up at the Chamber. I also assumed that Kimberly would leave if Kryss did show up. That's not the case.

Having slipped out the back and through the front, Kimberly is actually sitting just a few tables away, wearing a hoodie pulled over her head to hide her identity in the crowded bar. Had I not been so caught up with sucking cock, I might've noticed her sitting behind me with her hands shoved into her pants, rubbing her clit. None of that matters to me right now because my day just turned to shit.

"Ow! Ow! Let go of me, Kryss!" I shout, hitting the floor of the bar hard.

"Hey, let her go!" Keith orders, verbally confronting Kryss without standing up.

"Shut the fuck up," Kryss snarls, glaring his eyes and pointing his finger at Keith. "This doesn't concern you."

"Hey, we're cool," Keith replies, raising his hands in the air, remaining in his seat. "I don't want trouble."

"Then, keep your ass in that seat," Kryss insists, locking his eyes on Keith as he drags me by my hair across the dingy bar room floor.

"You're hurting me!" I cry as he snatches me to my feet.

"This is all your fault - all your fucking fault, bitch," he reiterates, using my body to bully his way through the crowded bar, shoving me out the door.

Realizing what's all happening, Brenda rushes out from behind the bar to prevent the situation from getting worse. While her eyes swell with anger, Kimberly watches Kryss shove me through the crowded, smoke-filled bar and out the door. Leaping to her feet, she snatches off her hoodie as she heads for the door to confront Kryss outside in the parking lot.

"Don't go outside," Brenda urges, blocking Kimberly's path to the door.

"I want to know what's going on," she demands, brushing Brenda to the side.

"Kryss doesn't know you're here," Brenda pleas, grabbing a hold to her shoulder. "He'll hurt Ashleigh if you go out there."

"What am I supposed to do?" She asks, pausing to listen to reason.

"We can see what's going on from the window in the storage room upstairs," Brenda suggests, releasing her shoulder.

As Kryss drags me around by the hair like a disobedient dog, I fight and resist the whole time. Frustrated by my resistance, he slings me around in front of him. Then, he shoves and steers me down towards the lower parking lot where he parked his Mustang.

"I told you - my dick gets sucked first," Kryss reminds, slinging my body against the hood of his Mustang, "and you still didn't listen."

"What is your fucking problem?!?!" I shout, leaning back against the hood of his car, glaring my eyes at him.

"My fucking needs come first - not yours," he growls, thrusting his finger into my padded bra.

"You don't own me," I protest, slapping his hand away from my chest.

"You're a worthless fucking bitch!" He accuses, slapping me with the back of his hand.

"I'm not your worthless, fucking bitch," I argue, cupping my hand over my cheek.

"What did you say?!?!" He erupts, slapping me across my other cheek even harder, drawing blood. "I think you've lost the taste for my fucking cock."

I have to be mindful of what I say to Kryss. His breath reeks of alcohol and it's pretty obvious he's been drinking more than normal. One slip of the tongue and he'll probably beat the shit out of me or even worse.

From the upstairs storage room, Brenda and Kimberly stare out the small window, watching what's happening down in the parking lot. Unfortunately, they can't hear the argument between Kryss and I. That's probably a good thing because I'm sure I'm saying things that I'll regret.

"What are they doing?" Kimberly asks, standing on her tip toes for a better view.

"They're arguing with each other," Brenda replies, clinging to the window. "He just slapped Ashleigh."

"We've got to do something," Kimberly suggests, backing away from the window.

"We can't go down there - not right now." Brenda replies, looking over her shoulder at Kimberly, pacing the floor.

In the parking lot, my situation is spiraling way out of control. Arguing with Kryss is pointless. In desperation, I make a foolish attempt to offer him another chance to make things right between us, but it only makes things worse.

"I love you, but you're just leading me on and lying to me," I argue, turning my head away from him. "All you want is a piece of ass from me."

"You're the one that doesn't know what the fuck you want," he accuses, raising his voice as he reaches for me.

"I want a husband that loves and respects me," I answer, pulling away from his grasp.

"Forget it - you're a faggot - just a piece of ass to me," he replies, breaking my heart. "That's all you're good for."

"I'm not a faggot," I argue, sniffling as I wipe the blood from my lip, smearing my lipstick. "I'm a human being with needs just like you."

"Really - I mean - fucking really?" He scolds, belittling me with his words, "Your wife left you for another man - a real man. She doesn't want to be with a sissy who sucks dick."

Kryss' words cut deeper than a knife and draw tears from my eyes. I want to fire back at him with my own accusations, but that would just make matters worse. He's not going to change or admit he's lying to me about Kimberly.

"That - that's not true and you know it," I stutter with tears streaming down my cheeks, my heart crumbling into pieces.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Ashleigh!" He snaps, flinging his hands wildly into the air in disbelief. "Are you even listening to what the you're saying?"

"I love you, but you're pushing me away," I mumble, wiping the tears from my burning eyes.

"It sounds like you're want to break things off between us, "he threatens, raising his hand in the air to slap me again.

"I didn't - I didn't say that," I whimper, bracing myself for another slap.

"Oh, my fucking God! You're impossible," He replies, stepping towards me. "Just bend over so I can fuck you."

"I'm not doing it," I protest, cowering away from him.

"What?!?!" He shouts, belting me across the face with the back of his hand again. "I didn't hear you right."

"It's over between us, Kryss," I confirm, holding my cheek to soothe the stinging pain.

"Excuse me?!?!" He explodes, striking my face with the back of his fist.

I'm an emotional wreck. My battered face is swollen, bruised, and bleeding. Bowing my head, I give into Kryss, trapped in a vicious cycle with no way out. At one time I might have honestly loved him and even wanted a relationship with him, but not now. He's making me hate him.

Thoughts of Kimberly flash through my head - things that we shared together last night. My heart desires that more so than what I have with Kryss now. Instead, I'm caving into his narcissistic demands like always. My only real option to get out of this situation is to fake submitting to his demands the best I can. Then, maybe I can find a better way to get out of this relationship that's turning into a living nightmare.

"I'm sorry, Kryss," I apologize, placing my hands on his chest and bowing my head in submission. "I shouldn't have doubted your love."

"I knew you'd eventually see things my way," he replies, spinning me around and shoving my face into the hood of his Mustang. "You love getting fucked like a bitch too much to leave me."

"Come here," Brenda summons, waving her hand and motioning for Kimberly to come back to the window. "You need to see this."

"What is it?" She asks, rushing back to the window to look outside.

"I think Kryss is going to fuck Ashleigh on the hood of his car," Brenda explains as she stands up on her tip toes for a better view.

"You're right," I mumble, resting my head on the hood of his car as he unzips his blue jeans. "I'm nothing but a faggot that's obsessed with cock - I need it."

"I'm not convinced you want my cock," he remarks, hiking up my leather skirt and snatching my satin panties off my hips.

Kryss is right. If I don't act like I want his cock, he'll think I'm lying to him and keep beating on me. It's not like I've got a lot of choices, but this is probably the worst choice I could possibly make right now.

"I knew it - I fucking knew it!" Kimberly exclaims, staring out the tiny window at Kryss , watching us. "That lying bastard is cheating on me."

"Fuck me, Kryss," I beg, holding my ass cheeks apart for him, exposing myself to his lustful desires. "Fuck me, please!"

"You want it in your ass, don't you?" He taunts, squeezing his cock in his hand as he guides it towards my ass.

"I need it," I cry, allowing my tears to flow freely down my cheeks, "I need you inside me."

Thrusting his cock into my tight ass, Kryss pins me against the hood of his Mustang and holds me in motionless. A sudden burning sensation races through my body as his bulging cock disappears inside me. Closing my eyes, I try to block out the pain and restrain my tears.

"I don't deserve to have sex with women," I admit, biting my lower lip to suppress the pain of being penetrated dry. "I should be pleasing guys."

"You're fucking pathetic," he ridicules, digging his fingers into my hips and pulling me back towards him.

"I'm a fucking pathetic slut," I whimper, echoing his words as I cry my eyes out.

Kicking my legs apart with his feet, Kryss repositions himself and claws his fingers into my hips. As he pulls me towards him, he fucks me unmercifully, pounding my ass until his balls slap against my cheeks. His rough, unbridled movements make my little, sissy cock flop around between my legs and beat against the hood of his car. It feels like my ass is being torn and ripped open with every thrust.

"Oh, goddamn! Oh, goddamn!" I cry and moan, pressing my forehead into the hood of his car. "Fuck me, Kryss. Fuck me."

Pre cum leaks from my cock and oozes into the crotch of my panties hanging on my knees. This does not feel right to me and I just want it to be over so I can end this charade. Hopefully, I'm being about as convincing as I can and Kryss won't do anything else to me beyond what he has done already.

Kryss' grunts and groans get louder and louder and I can feel his lustful breath on my neck. As he holds me up against the hood, he repositions himself again and again, pulling his cock out of my ass, then quickly thrusting it back inside to continue pummeling me with it. Just when I think he's about to cum in my ass, he snatches his cock from my sore, devastated ass and spins me around to face him.

"Show me you love me," he orders, forcing me onto my knees in front of his cock. "Put it in your mouth and suck it."

With Kryss' cock waving around in my face, I glance up at the Chamber, my eyes filled with tears. I get the feeling Brenda and Kimberly are watching, but I hope not. Kryss knows how to play me; he knows I can't resist sucking his cock ass to mouth - but I do resist - and it costs me dearly.

"I said - put it in your fucking mouth and suck it!" He demands, yanking my head backwards by my hair and forcibly feeding me his cock.

"I've seen enough," Kimber remarks, abandoning the window.

"He's cheating on you," Brenda explains, backing away from the window to comfort Kimberly, "but Ashleigh is paying the price."

"He doesn't abuse me like that," she says, burying her head into Brenda's shoulder.

"Give Kryss enough time and he will," Brenda says, wrapping her arms around Kimberly, holding her.

"We have to do something," Kimberly suggests, raising her head off Brenda's shoulder. "I had no idea things were this bad."

"Stay here," Brenda requests, heading to the stairs, "I'm going to put a stop to it."

Guilt saturates my thoughts as I wrap my lips around Kryss' cock. Gliding my lips up and down his cock, I leave lipstick rings on his shaft as I suck it. Predictably, I soon find myself reaching up underneath my leather skirt to fondle my own cock as I suck his cock ass to mouth.

Strangely, Kryss doesn't prevent me from playing with myself. He allows me to work myself up into a frenzy masturbating while I'm sucking his cock. Waiting until I close my eyes and lose myself in my sexual fantasies, he abruptly interrupts me.

"You're a fucking pathetic piece of shit," He chides, shoving me to the ground.

Before I can stand up on my feet, Kryss kicks me in the ribs. My ribs crack with his second kick. Then, my breathing becomes painful and difficult as I struggle to catch my breath. While I cradling my aching ribs, coughing and wheezing, Kryss fetches a beer from his car, opens it, and comes back to where I'm laying face down on the ground.

"The sad thing is that you love being used and abused by guys," he taunts, gulping down his beer and kicking me in the ribs again. "That's why you can't leave me."

"That's enough, Kryss!" Brenda shouts, running across the parking lot with her iPhone in hand. "Leave Ashleigh alone."

Kantarii
Kantarii
191 Followers