A Slut's Triangle Pt. 17

Story Info
Ashleigh dodges Kryss and Kimberly has a surprise.
2.1k words
4.61
9.1k
4

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
193 Followers

My heart skips a beat as I gaze out my bedroom window at Kryss' red Mustang parked in my driveway. After what he did to me at the Chamber, he's the last person that I want to have beating on my door at 2am. Without thinking, I strip off the satin pajamas and lingerie I'm wearing.

"Open the damn door, Ashleigh!" Kryss shouts as I grab a tee shirt and a pair of blue jeans from my closet and hurry to get dressed.

"What are you doing?" Kimberly whispers, watching dumbfounded as I hop into my blue jeans and button them.

"I'm going to open the door," I answer, sliding a tee shirt over my bandaged ribs and grabbing my car keys.

"Have you lost your mind?" She asks, grabbing a hold to my tee shirt to keep me in the bedroom.

What I'm about to do is either really brave or really fucking stupid, but I know Kryss better than Kimberly thinks I do. He's only attracted to me because I'm just a sexual fantasy to him. As late as it is, if I open the door dressed like a guy, he'll probably just leave instead of insisting I change clothes.

"Open the door you fucking sissy!" Kryss yells, kicking the base of my front door with his boot several times.

"He won't leave until I open the door," I explain, pulling away from Kimberly as I hit the panic button on my car alarm, filling the night with a loud annoying sound.

"I've got a bad feeling about this," she advises, rushing back to the bedroom window as I head to the front door.

Just before I open the front door, Kryss suddenly gets really quiet, too quite. Then, he storms off the front porch. I can faintly hear another voice, but I can't make out who it is. Worried the situation is going to spiral out of control, Kimberly peeks out the bedroom blinds.

"Wait in the bathroom," I suggest, pausing for a moment before I turn the door knob.

"Don't open the door," she hollers, running into the living room. "Someone is outside, arguing with Kryss."

Kimberly's comment restores some bit of rationality to my thinking. After locking the dead bolt, I head back into my bedroom to peek out the blinds and see what's going on for myself. It looks like Kryss is arguing with Rick, my neighbor.

Kryss probably didn't expect Rick to come outside and confront him about my car alarm. Anyway, minutes later, Kryss flips his birdie finger up into the air at Rick and gets into his car. I'm somewhat relieved when he backs out of my driveway.

"Wow! That was so anticlimactic," I jest, turning off my car alarm and tossing my keys the nightstand.

"Do you think he'll come back?" She asks, walking back around the bed.

"I don't know what's going through his head," I answer, stripping down to my pink satin lingerie.

"Why would you even think about opening the door?" She asks, fixing the covers on the bed.

"If I had opened the door dressed like a guy, "I explain, crawling back into bed, "he probably would've left.

"If he had seen me here, he would've went ballistic," she reminds, crawling under the covers with me.

"There's no way Kryss drove all the way here from the other side of Atlanta just to apologize," I remark, turning off the lamp and cuddling up to her.

"Why do you think he came here at this hour?" She asks as I put my hand on her thigh.

"I don't know, but something is up," I reply, rubbing my hand up and down her thigh.

"Hahaha..." She laughs, pulling my hand up to her breast and holding it there. "I never would've thought about hitting the panic button on my car alarm."

"I'm just glad Rick can't stand Kryss," I add, massaging her breast.

"Do I even want to know the details?" She hints, looking over her shoulder, yawning.

"Rick is protective of me," I explain, kissing her on the lips. "He and Kryss almost got into a fist fight over me at my New Year's Eve party last year."

"Hahaha... Typical caveman romance," she jokes, yawning. "It'd be hilarious to see two guys fighting over you for a piece of ass."

"Hahaha... Anyway, they can't stand each other as it is," I remark, yawning.

It's getting late and I can tell that Kimberly is sleepy. It's probably better if I save the story for another day since I'm not really in the mood to reminisce. After I snuggle up to her, she buries her ass in my belly, closes her eyes, and drifts off to sleep nestled in my arms.

When Kimberly is sound asleep, I slip out of the bed and head to the back door with my iPhone to smoke. Just the thought of Kryss coming back tonight has my mind on edge. Hopefully, Brenda can fill me in on what's going on with him.

"Hey, you still awake?" I text, stepping outside into the cool night air, waiting for Brenda's reply.

"Just watching a movie on TV," Brenda's reply beams back as I light a cigarette.

"Kryss came by here tonight," I text back, leaning up against the house, staring out into the clear night sky.

"Derek said Kryss seen Kimberly's car at my house today," she replies as I puff on my cigarette.

"Does he think she's staying with you?" I ask, exhaling a cloud of smoke.

"Maybe, he drove by here again after I got home from work," she replies, raising my concerns.

"He was pissed I didn't open the door," I reply, flicking my ashes on the porch.

"Sooner or later he's going to figure out she isn't staying here," she replies, leaving a sick feeling in my gut.

Brenda's words have my mind churning in overdrive after I bid her good night. Kryss' jealousy it's getting worse. Even though it make things problematic, it isn't deterring the idea for me to pursue a relationship with Kimberly. After finishing my cigarette, I head back into the house, slip on my pink satin pajamas, and snuggle up in bed with Kimberly to get some sleep.

Sunday is a wonderful day together for us and seems like a fresh beginning for me. After having breakfast in bed, Kimberly and I discuss her moving in with me. She's all excited about it and even talks Rick into letting her park her car in his garage, out of sight. The only real problem with that is Kimberly going to and from work without Kryss seeing her. Later on, I discover that that's the least of my concerns.

"Hey, I could use a blowjob," Kryss' text reads.

"I want see your lips wrapped around my cock so I can cum in your mouth," his next text reads, annoying me to no end.

I ignore his lewd texts and, as the weeks pass, more follow hounding me to hookup with him for sex. It'd be easier if he'd just take the hint that I'm not interested in him anymore. Still, ignoring him doesn't make things any easier. I'm struggling with my cock addiction and it's mentally taking it's toll on me. Some days are better than others, but Kryss isn't the only guy that's hitting me up for a booty call.

"You wanna hookup tonight?" Allen's text reads.

"Are you in the mood for some dick?" Joey's text reads.

"I want to bend you over and fuck your ass so bad," Derek's text reads.

Anyway, my relationship with Kimberly is more important than getting dick from the guys that want a booty call. I reach out for anything and everything that will remotely help me to take my mind off getting some dick. When I've reached the point of giving in to my desires, I start writing to take my mind of cock.

"Hey, honey, I'm home," Kimberly hollers, walking through the front door carrying a package under her arm, expecting to see me sitting on the sofa.

Lounging on the bed in women's clothes without makeup, I'm busy working on the story that I'm writing to pass my time. I'm not expecting her home at this time. With the lights turned off and attention focused on my iPhone in hand, I'm oblivious to her presence as she enters the bedroom.

"Are you watching lesbian porn again?" She jests, startling me as she drags her fingernails across the bottom of my foot, tickling me.

"You're home early," I flinch, rolling over on my back, then smiling.

"Were you being naughty without me?" She teases, rubbing her hand across my pantyhose, sending shivers up my spine.

"Hahaha... No, not really," I reply, mulling over the thought of her catching me being naughty again. "I was working on a story I'm writing."

"What's it called?" She asks, sitting on the edge of the bed beside me as she rubs my leg.

"I thought I'd call it, 'A Slut's Triangle', I reply, sitting up and kissing her on the lips. "It's about some of my misadventures as a transvestite."

"I'd love to read it when you're done," she remarks, coiling her arms around me for a hug.

"How was work tonight?" I ask, rubbing her back as we embrace and kiss.

"Pretty good," she answers, handing me the package. "I bought you something for your birthday to wear to the all-girls party this weekend.

My eyes widen as I take the package from her hands. I've all but forgotten about the all-girls party since I've been out of work and trapped in the house for weeks while my ribs heal. Judging from the look on her face, she's knows I'm going to like what she bought me.

"Oh, guess who sent me a text out of the blue earlier," I remark, tearing open the package.

"Let me guess - it was Kryss," she sighs, rolling her eyes as I lift a black corset from the package and admire it. "He came by the Chamber today."

"Why doesn't that surprise me?" I dismiss, studying the corset.

It's a beautiful, steel boned, black leather corset by Steampunk with a zipper front closure and leather strap fasteners. It's accented with five stainless steel chains dangling from the sides. There's even a matching black, latex thong to go with it. My mouth is salivating and I can't wait to try it on for Kimberly.

"Do you like it?" She asks, grinning from ear to ear, knowing my answer.

"Do I like it? I freaking love it!" I praise, squeezing her tight in my arms, and kissing her on the lips.

"Anyway, as I was saying, Kryss came by the Chamber," she says, kicking off her shoes. "He didn't say anything. He just sat over in the corner with Derek and some guy named Allen, drinking and staring at us the whole time."

"That's just creepy," I remark, stripping off my gray, turtle neck sweater top to try on the corset with the short, black leather skirt that I'm wearing. "It's almost like he's stalking you."

"I thought he would've gotten over our breakup by now," she sighs, tugging and tightening the corset strings for me, "but he's really starting to creep me out."

"I'm just glad he hasn't bothered to come back here," I add, fastening the leather straps on the front of the corset.

"You look gorgeous in that corset and skirt even without makeup," she compliments, spinning me around for a better look. "I'm kinda jealous."

"Hahaha... I feel sexy in it," I add, turning and twisting my body to study myself in the dresser mirror.

"Oh, by the way, I think Brenda bought you something for your birthday, too," she adds, stripping herself down to her bra and panties.

Kimberly's comment perks my curiosity. I don't remember Brenda ever getting me anything for my birthday other than just a card to express her sarcasm. Anyway, I'm sure whatever she got me is meant to be a surprise, otherwise Kimberly would've told me what it was.

After studying me for a moment, Kimberly pulls me away from the mirror and up close to her. Then, she drags her fingers across my leather skirt, gently squeezing the bulge underneath it, grinning. The look in her eyes, gives her thoughts away.

"Mmm... I can't wait to get some of this," she whispers, gazing into my eyes with a mischievous smile.

"Tonight just keeps getting better," I add, spinning around and pulling her over onto the bed on top of me.

"Would it spoil the moment for us if I told you I was pregnant?" She asks, pinning my wrists to the bed as she stares down into my eyes.

Kantarii
Kantarii
193 Followers