A Slut's Triangle Pt. 22

Story Info
Brenda fucks Ashleigh with a strapon, Kryss shows up.
2.2k words
4.76
7.8k
2

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
193 Followers

It's 2:37am. The candles in Brenda's room are slowly melting away, the light fading. I can't help wondering where the time goes when it seems like it's just standing still. Feeling like one of the girls, I'm having a blast, celebrating my birthday at Brenda's all-girls party. Surprisingly, no one from the party downstairs has even bothered to venture into the room to see what we're doing.

I'm pretty sure I'm making a huge mistake assuming the life-like strap on that Brenda is wearing is meant for Kimberly and not me. Most of the guys I know would cringe at the very sight of woman crawling into bed with them wearing one. However, I love getting fucked in my ass when I'm all-dolled-up in one of my tight, black leather outfits, but it's always been by guys with a thing for T-girls chasing me - not by a woman with a strap on.

"Oh, my God! That thing is huge - and so - so realistic," I stutter, dragging my fingers across it, my vivid imagination soaring.

"It's not the real thing," Brenda remarks, waddling across the bed on her knees with a mischievous grin, "but it won't go limp."

"Looks like I'm sitting this one out," I sigh, watching the strap on flop around as she rubs her naked breasts. "Y'all don't need me with that thing."

"That's not true," Kimberly objects, raising her head from the satin pillows, propping herself up on her elbows.

"You're not scared of it," Brenda remarks, waving the strap on around in her hand, flaunting it to tease my eyes, "are you?"

"Oh, Hell no.......!" I chuckle, watching her stroke it with her hand as if it was a real cock, "It's just that - I sort of thought that it was for y'all and not meant for me."

"Well, I thought I'd use it to fuck Kimberly with your dick," Brenda quips, hiking up the back of my black leather mini skirt, "you know, for shits and giggles."

Brenda's off-the-wall comment catches me by surprise, leaving a blank look on my face. I'm a little reserved - worrying that the strap on will rekindle my cravings for cock and that I'll start chasing guys again. Moreover, I'm concerned my interest in Kimberly might diminish.

"Hahaha....," Kimberly bursts with laugher, collapsing her head onto the satin pillows. "That definitely went over Ashleigh's head."

"If it makes you feel any better," Brenda begins, coaxing me into a doggie style position over Kimberly's body, "you're the first transvestite I've ever fucked with a strap on."

"Somewhat," I snicker, lowering myself onto my elbows, raising my ass into the air, "but I still feel like I'm a virgin in a whorehouse."

"Hahaha...," Brenda chuckles, sliding my panties over my thigh high stiletto heels, tossing them into the floor. "C'mon, it isn't that bad."

When Brenda spreads my ass cheeks open, a sense of vulnerability saturates my mind with recurring sexual fantasies of being on the receiving end - much like when I have sex with guys. With my long, red hair dangling in Kimberly's face, the anticipation seals my wishful eyes shut. Then, cold chills ripple up my spine from a cool, soothing sensation touching my skin.

Despite the vivid thoughts filling my head, I push myself back onto the strap on until my tight ass stretches open, wrapping around it. The feeling of penetration is breathtaking. It's similar in a way to a guy fucking me with his hard, throbbing cock, but without the warm, tingling sensations. Moreover, it immediately triggers my pre cum to ooze from my cock, leaking all the way to comforter.

My heart races as I mentally brace myself for the sharp, burning sensations that generally accompany having anal sex. However, there's no stinging pain as the strap on slides deeper and deeper into my ass, disappearing into my pussy hole. When it finally bottoms out inside me, my cock twitches with life, hardening like never before. Then, a sudden urge to cum overpowers my immediate thoughts.

"Oh, my fucking God," I pant, gasping with short, shallow breaths as I bury my face in Kimberly's cleavage like on ostrich.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" Brenda asks, pausing momentarily, resting her hands on the back of my corset.

"No - not at all," I mutter, wiggling my ass from side to side, enjoying the feeling of being filled. "It's just that it's been a little while since -"

"Just relax," Brenda mutters, slithering her hand around my waist, working her way underneath my leather skirt, "and don't get your panties in a wad."

"It's a little late for that," Kimberly quips, giggling as she raises her knees and spreads her legs open wider. "I seen them when they hit the floor."

"I'm trying to relax," I reply, lifting my head from Kimberly's breasts to look down into her eyes, "but my dick is so hard it hurts."

"You won't be thinking about that in a few minutes," Brenda promises, coiling her fingers around my cock and stroking it.

Brenda's fingers are cold - ice cold, tickling the sensitive skin of my nether regions. I love the way she takes control and cuts right to the chase. It'd be nice to see the look on her face or her mischievous grin. I bet she's loving every minute of this.

Gently squeezing my cock, Brenda drags it through Kimberly's moist pussy, teasing it with the head of my swollen cock. It's hard to say who's enjoying the moment more; I can't really tell. However, the look on Kimberly's face is priceless. Raising her head off the pillows, she wraps her hands around my face, kissing me on the lips.

"I love you," Kimberly whispers, raking her fingers through my long hair. "I love you so much."

By the time Brenda inserts my cock inside Kimberly, my mind is on fire. As her eyes roll back into her head, Kimberly wraps her slender legs around me, squeezing my cock with her pelvic muscles. I can only imagine the thoughts running rampant in her head with my swollen cock inside her, but for me, the constricting feeling around my cock is out of this world.

The thrusts generating from Brenda's hips are amazing. Manipulating my own gentle thrusts, they establish a rhythmic motion that feels really good moving in unison. Arching my back, I push back against the strap on only to have her thrust it forward again, pushing my cock deeper and into Kimberly's wet pussy.

By now, my cock is so hard and swollen that I'm lightheaded, the room feels like it's spinning in circles. Resting my hands beside Kimberly's head, I pause to stare down into her bright, blue eyes. Then, I lean down to kiss her softly lips, smudging our lipstick. Our kiss morphs into a long, passionate French kiss while Brenda fucks my ass with the strap on.

***************

Outside Brenda's house, ominous gray clouds blanket the night sky, obscuring both the moon and starlight. A sudden, gusty breeze churns the dead Autumn leaves high up into the air, sweeping them across the darkened street. Large, heavy raindrops begin to fall from the sky as the night air cools, pouring down rain that quickly soaks the asphalt.

Beads of sweat trickle down Kryss' face as he studies Brenda's house like a hawk. Weaving a path through his scruffy facial hair, they drip from his chin. Minutes later, he opens the door of his Mustang and steps out into the heavy rain, slamming it shut behind him.

Stuffing both of his hands into his blue jean pockets, Kryss scurries across the dark street through the pouring rain, splashing his feet in puddles of standing water. Motion sensors trip the lights on Brenda's front porch, temporarily blinding him. Shielding his eyes from their bright light, he balls up his fist and pounds on the door until someone opens it.

"Hey, c'mon in. The party is -," Sheila greets with her jovial smile, flaunting her naked breasts as she opens the door.

The menacing silhouette of Kryss cloaks her face in a sinister shadow, leaving her speechless. His drenched clothes and matted hair drip with rainwater. Snatching the champagne glass from her hand, he gulps it down. His face grimaces; he grits his teeth and drops the empty glass on the wooden floor. Large shards of broken glass scatter across the living room floor.

"Get out of my fucking way," Kryss insists, shoving her to the side as he barges into the house.

"Hey, you can't barge in here like that," she protests, holding onto the door knob to maintain her balance.

"Says who?" Kryss slurs, whipping around his head to stare knives at her with his intoxicated, blood shot eyes.

"Hey, no testosterone allowed!" A random voice hollers from the crowded party.

"Is that so?" Kryss objects, slinging a lamp into the floor. "Well, then, that's a damned shame."

Bullying his way through the crowded party, Kryss staggers through the living room causing a scene, shoving everyone within arms reach out of his way. Disbelief and silence spread from room to room as the party grinds to a halt. His rude and overly obnoxious behavior stirs muffled whispers from a majority of the women.

"Where are they?!?" Kryss hollers, kicking over the coffee table, sending everything crashing to the floor. "Where's the fuck is Brenda and Kimberly?"

"You need to leave," another random voice from the crowded party insists.

"Oh, I'll leave," Kryss promises, sweeping his eyes through the crowd, searching for the mysterious voice, "when I fucking feel like it."

Annoyed and frustrated, Kryss turns his attention elsewhere, continuing with his search. Pandemonium erupts as soon as he enters the smoke-filled kitchen where some of the women are smoking pot and getting high. Scattering, they flee out the back door, abandoning anything and everything. Only the curious ones stick around, waiting on the porch to see what's happening.

"What the Hell are y'all running for?!?!" Kryss hollers, slinging stuff off the island into the floor. "I'm not the one that's doing anything wrong."

***********

Despite all the chaos that Kryss is causing downstairs at the party, I'm oblivious to it. Nearing my climax, it's harder and harder for me to resist my orgasm. However, I'm loving every minute of it sandwiched in between Brenda and Kimberly. I feel guilty, in a sense - like a naughty, little slut with Brenda spanking my ass with the palm of her hand while she fucks me. Kimberly, on the other hand, is sending my ego through the roof, filling the room with her moaning.

"Oh, my God, no," I sigh, collapsing my arms onto their elbows, pushing my ass higher into the air.

"What's the matter?" Brenda asks, hooking her fingers in my corset, pulling me into her every thrust.

"I'm about to -," I squeal, wiggling my ass as the muscles in my body contract.

My whole body is quivering and shaking as the blood rushes to my head. Nearly everything seems like it's in slow motion; the seconds feels like an eternity to me. My heart feels like is going to explode as my orgasm erupts deep inside Kimberly, sending wave after wave of involuntary muscle spasms coursing through my flesh.

"Too bad this strap on can't fill you ass with cum as well," Brenda jests, leaning into me with the strap on to keep my cock buried inside Kimberly, "That'd be fucking awesome!"

Brenda is right, but she's also haunting my thoughts with her remark. The moment would be better if the strap on were a real cock, filling my ass with warm, sticky cum. Then, feeling it ooze out my ass about the time I climax. Nonetheless, I'm content, setting aside those thoughts.

When Brenda finally pulls the strap on out of me, my ass feels vastly empty and so hollow - like it needs to be filled up again. I want to tell her to slide it back into my ass until reality sets in. Collapsing from sexual exhaustion, I melt on top of Kimberly's body, drained in more ways than one.

"Wow!" I pant, pulling my softening cock from Kimberly's pussy, "That was beyond incredible."

"Yeah, definitely off the chain," Kimberly adds, kissing me on my forehead.

Suddenly, Brenda's iPhone chimes with a text. Then, another one quickly follows it. Sensing something isn't right, Brenda rolls off the bed without drawing any attention to herself. Glancing at the phone screen, she reads through the missed texts.

"There's a rooster in the henhouse," Amber's encrypted text message reads.

"He's looking for you and Kimberly," her next text informs.

"Is something wrong?" I ask, noticing that Brenda is standing at the foot of the bed, staring at her phone.

"Is it Kryss?" Brenda texts, masking her emotions.

"It's nothing - nothing at all really," Brenda answers, waiting for Amber's reply.

"Yeah, he's on the back porch," Amber's text beams back.

A look of anxiety radiates from Brenda's eyes. She opens drawer after drawer on her dresser, looking for something. Then, she paces around the bedroom mumbling to herself. Circling the foot of the bed, she heads into the bathroom, leaving Kimberly and I puzzled by her behavior.

Kantarii
Kantarii
193 Followers