A Slut's Triangle Pt. 24

Story Info
Ashleigh has sex with Rick.
7.9k words
4.71
8.2k
10

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers

****************************

Author's Note: First, I want to thank all my readers, the ones who kept me motivated to finish this series. I've added more details to the older chapters, including and epilogue at the end of chapter 23 to tie up loose ends. Hopefully, you all will enjoy the bonus chapter I've written as I bid farewell to some wonderful characters, I've enjoyed bringing to life.

****************************

Bonus Chapter

****************************

The day before Christmas Eve, Kimberly and I find out our baby is going to be a girl. We're both excited and can't wait to welcome her into the world. Together, we go out Christmas shopping, put up a tree and even decorate the house, filling it with holiday spirit. Afterwards, I disappear into the bedroom and change out of my guy clothes. Once I slip into a silky pair of thigh-high pantyhose and red satin panties, I slide on my tight, black leather mini-skirt with a matching soft, faux leather corset. Then, I head into the bathroom to put on my makeup while she turns on some Christmas music.

♫♪do you hear what I hear

A song, a song, high above the trees

With a voice as big as the sea

With a voice as big as the sea ♪♫

"You smell good," she compliments, touching my neck with her cold hands, sending a shiver up my spine.

"Thank you," I reply, tracing my lips with red lipstick.

"Where's Waylon?" She asks, tugging on the strings of my corset, tightening it for me.

"He's going to celebrate Christmas down at my parents," I explain, rubbing my lips back and forth to even out the lipstick, "before they go out of town."

"Is something bothering you?" She inquires, tying my corset and tucking the strings for me, studying my reflection in the mirror.

"Not really," I reply, brushing mascara through my eyelashes, "just some random thoughts in my head - that's all - nothing bad."

"Are you okay with me going to see Brenda and Amber?" She asks, leaning her head over my shoulder, brushing her cheek against mine.

"Not at all," I answer, raking my makeup into my purse. "Go have some fun."

"This really means a lot to me," she remarks, kissing my cheek.

No words need to be spoken. Kimberly loves me; I can feel it within her kiss. A quick glance up in the mirror reassures me of her sincerity. I understand her impulsive need to explore her sexuality simply because there are aspects of girl-on-girl fun that are just impossible for me to fulfill for her. Suddenly, a knock at the front door interrupts the moment.

"That's probably Rick at the front door," she speculates, patting her hand on my shoulder. "I invited him over to hangout with you."

"But - but I -," I stutter, scooting the metal chair back away from the vanity and standing up.

"Just a minute!" She shouts, spinning me to face her, then lowering her voice. "Don't beat yourself down trying to put the past behind you all at once."

Kimberly's understanding is paramount and just one of the many reasons I fell head-over-heels in love with her. Her remark has my mind churning, but I feel better. It gives me flexibility and the freedom to decide when the time is right, without suffocating me with the stress of my choice to give up getting dick for good.

"I get what you're saying," I reply, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You'll know when the time is right," she adds, reaching underneath my leather mini skirt and fondling my cock. "Just save yourself if you decide to do something."

"Mmm...," I moan, closing my eyes.

Turning away, she strolls out of the bathroom to go answer the door, giving me a chance to sort through the whirlwind of thoughts swirling in my head. For a moment, I consider following her to the front door to greet Rick. Instead, I sit back down at the bathroom vanity to put on my gold jewelry.

"Hey, Rick," she greets, opening the door while she's slipping on her leather jacket. "Ashleigh will be out here in just a few minutes."

"Are you leaving - so soon?" He asks, passing her in the doorway.

"Yeah, y'all have fun," she insists, slinging her purse over her shoulder.

"But, I brought over movies for us to watch," he explains, following her off the porch with his baffled eyes.

"I'll be back later on this evening sometime," she hollers, slipping on her sunglasses as she heads to her car.

Just as soon as I hear the front door close, I stand up from the vanity and wrap my metal chain belt around my waist. Resting my hands on the counter top, I stare into the bathroom mirror, losing myself in my thoughts. Minutes later, Kimberly starts her car and back out of the driveway, leaving me at home with Rick.

After a deep breath, I exhale and turn out the bathroom lights. Then, I make my way through the bedroom and into the living room where I find Rick standing by the front door, holding a few DVDs, and a familiar brown paper bag in his hands. Just as soon as he notices me, his adorable, clean-cut face lights up.

"Wow!" He exclaims, following me all the way to him with his bulging, green eyes. "You look absolutely gorgeous in that tight, black leather skirt and matching corset."

"Thanks," I reply, pausing in front of him, "I see you brought the bag from my car."

"What's in it," he inquires, handing it to me, "if you don't mind me asking?"

"It's a surprise for Kimberly," I answer, opening the bag and staring down into it.

"That must be her Christmas present," he assumes, sitting the DVDs on the end table.

"Yeah, it's one of them," I reply, smiling as I turn to head back into the bedroom. "Make yourself at home. I'll be right back."

"Sure, but you're making it hard for me to sit down," he jests, stuffing his hands into his blue jeans pockets.

"I can't imagine why," I snicker as I walk away, pretending I didn't notice the bulge in his jeans.

After disappearing into the bedroom, I open up the top drawer of my chest of drawers and rummage through it, looking for the Hallmark card I've kept hidden from Kimberly's eyesight. It doesn't quite say all the nice and wonderful things I'd like for it to say, but it doesn't matter. Picking up a pen, I write something sweet and meaningful from my heart in it.

"To the most beautiful and understanding woman in the whole wide world, the one who has opened my eyes and shown me that with unconditional love everything's possible... Will you marry me?"

Satisfied with what I've written, I seal the card up in its accompanying white envelope and leave a cute, red lipstick kiss on it. Then, I take the tiny black box out of the bag, open it, and gaze at the sparkling, diamond engagement ring. Lost in a daydream, I snap out of my daze when Rick's voice interrupts my pleasant thoughts.

"I brought over some scary movies," he utters, sifting through the candy bowl on the coffee table, picking out all the green M&Ms.

"I love a good, scary movie," I stall, placing the card and engagement ring on the nightstand on Kimberly's side of the bed.

"Hey, is this a surveillance camera sitting on top of the fireplace?" He hollers, wandering around the living room, nibbling on M&Ms.

"That's Kimberly's idea," I explain, turning off the radio, "just in case I ever decide to let her watch me having sex with a guy."

"I didn't think you slept with guys anymore," he remarks, peeking into the bedroom on his way back to the sofa.

"It's easier said than done," I explain, walking out of the bedroom with my purse, closing the door behind me, "but some days are better than others."

"Is she watching us now?" He asks, collapsing on the sofa, staring up at the fireplace mantel.

"I don't know - I doubt it," I answer, pausing in front of the coffee table to dig a cigarette from my purse. "You're not in the mood to watch a movie right now, are you?"

"Uh - not really," he admits, folding his foot over his knee. "Scary movies are much better to watch at night."

"I didn't think so," I jest, lighting my cigarette.

"Kimberly is a very lucky woman," he remarks, stretching his arm across the back of the sofa.

Rick's comment seems a little misplaced for the moment. An awkward silence fills the room when he completely loses his train of thought, staring up at the fireplace mantel. Exhaling a cloud of smoke, I study his body language as random thoughts begin to wander through my head again.

It's never surprised me that he has a genuine interest in me, but I don't understand why he bridles his words around me. The way his eyes gaze at me when I turn to look the other away suggests there's something heavy weighing on his mind. Then again, I've slept with more than enough guys to be able to pick up on certain things.

"What're you trying to say?" I ask, turning my back towards him as I sit my purse down on the entertainment center, inviting his gaze.

"Uh - well, it's just that uh -," he stammers, biting his lip, then taking a deep breath and exhaling. "Would it upset you if I told you that I regret wasting my opportunities?"

"Are you saying you regret not having sex with me?" I ask, snuffing out my cigarette, then turning to face him.

"No - I mean - fuck - I don't really know," he rambles, breaking eye contact, looking the other way, "but I think about you a lot."

"Well, if it makes you feel better," I console, circling the coffee table, "I've thought about you several times."

"Really?!?!" He blurts, turning his attention back to me. "I didn't know that."

"Sure, ever since my New Year's Eve party last year," I elaborate, sitting down on the sofa next to him, "when you and Kryss almost got into a fight over me."

"I remember that," he reminisces, uncrossing his legs. "I was going to beat his stupid ass sideways for getting in my face."

"He was drunk - thought you were trying to fuck me," I add, scooting over closer to him.

"It upsets me to see someone mistreat the one that loves them," he explains, squirming on the sofa.

"You left before I got a chance to thank you," I remind, crossing my legs lady-like.

"I didn't want to cause any more drama," he explains, resting his hand on my thigh, "since you already had a lot going on."

"Well, I should've broke things off with Kryss that night," I explain, studying him. "because it only got worse from there."

"All I wanted was to - ," he begins.

"I know," I interrupt, softly kissing him on the cheek."

"...talk to you," he mumbles.

As innocent as it may be, my kiss isn't meant solely for Rick; however, his reaction tells me just about everything I need to know without asking all the pointless questions. Besides, I want to give him a chance to think about what he's getting into or maybe change his mind - but that's doubtful. Other than that, it's a very bold move on my part and has me pondering the closure Brenda said I needed to find for myself.

When I pull my lips away from his cheek, I can sense the effects of my kiss on him. There's a tiny sparkle of desire radiating within his eyes. Still and all, I don't want to be the one to crush or discourage his curiosity if it's his choice to go further. Surprisingly, he pulls me closer to him and kisses me on the lips.

"If I sit in your lap," I warn, resting my hand on top of his thigh, "you'll leave here with more questions than answers."

"I'm okay with that," he whispers, kissing me again while his hand caresses my pantyhose.

Rick's answer doesn't make it any easier for me as I ponder the closure Brenda mentioned I needed to find for myself. Sensing the moment is about turn intimate, I stand up and walk to the entertainment center, leaving him on the sofa. After digging my iPhone from my purse, I send Kimberly a short text message to let her know. Then, I take a deep breath and exhale, keeping my back to him as I put my phone down.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asks, fixating his eyes on me, studying me.

"Not at all," I reply, unstrapping my ankle-high boots and slipping them off my feet, sitting them beside the fireplace, "but it looks like we're going to end up putting on a shown after all."

"What did you have in mind?" He asks, rising from the sofa.

"We could try the 'Don't ask, don't tell' approach," I joke, sliding my panties off my hips.

"Huh - what?" He stutters, lifting his eyebrows and freezing in his tracks. "Is Kimberly going to be upset if we have sex?"

"Hahaha... No, silly, I'm just being facetious," I explain, studying the bewildered look on his face. "What I meant was - you don't ask me where I want it and I don't tell you no."

"Whew... You had me worried for a second," he chuckles, dragging his hand across his forehead, laughing . "Either way, that was spoken like a true slut."

It's good to hear Rick laughing at my warped sense of military humor. The subtle mixture of anxiety and desire within his eyes is somewhat indicative, suggesting that he knows it's okay to have sex with me. However, with the mood shifting, the look on his face tells a different tale, leaving me to wonder if I'll have to walk him through on what to do or how to treat me.

Still and all, I don't really know what's all going on inside his head at the moment. The only way to know for sure would be to approach him and look for something more reassuring. With my thoughts bombarding my mind, I drop my panties on the floor as I walk over to him.

"What's the matter?" I ask, pausing in front of him so he can feast his eyes on me.

"I wasn't exactly sure if I should make the first move," he replies, combing his fingers through his short, light brown hair.

"It's a little too late for that now," I joke, lifting his gray, Army tee-shirt up and over his chest until he stretches his arms up into the air.

"I suppose so," he jests, kicking off his shoes and unbuttoning his blue jeans.

"Let me help you with that," I offer, flinging his tee-shirt over my shoulder, then unzipping his jeans for him.

Rick is unusually quiet while I wiggle and work his blue jeans over his boxers, dropping them to his ankles. It may only be subtle foreplay, but I'm hoping it's as much of an erotic turn on for him as it is for me - kind of like peeling a banana. As he kicks his pants over to the side, my heart races with anticipation, staring at the bulge in his boxers.

"Do you like what you see?" He asks, sliding his boxers off his legs, letting them sink to the floor.

"Definitely," I answer, gliding my hands up his arms, across his broad shoulders, then down over his pale, hairless chest.

"You have busy hands," he remarks, watching my every move like a hawk.

"I like to think that I know what I'm doing with a guy," I joke, sweeping my eyes over his body, studying his scars and the small tattoo on his chest.

"I can tell," he jests, flexing his chest muscles for me.

"Oh, it gets better - so much better," I promise, swinging his dog tags over his shoulder, "trust me."

I'm probably moving way too fast for Rick, but I can't help myself from touching his body to feel his warm, firm muscles. Besides, I want to be absolutely sure he wants to go further with me before I attempt anything else. Disguising my intentions, I kiss him on the lips while I glide my hand across his belly, blindly searching for his cock.

The look on his face is priceless when I coil my fingers around his warm, flaccid cock. When it springs to life, I slide my hand up and down his shaft, gently stroking it. Then, a sudden rush of memories both good and bad inundate my mind, clouding my thoughts.

"Mmm... That feels good," he moans, tilting his head back, closing his eyes while I stroke his hard cock.

"Then, this'll feel a whole lot better, "I promise, lowering myself onto my knees in front of him.

"Are you going to - " he pauses, losing his train of thought again just as soon as I cup my hand underneath his warm balls.

"Relax, I promise not to bite," I tease, gazing up into his curious eyes as I guide his cock to my mouth, "I want this to be memorable for you."

"It already is," he mumbles, running his fingers through my long, red hair when the tip of my tongue touches his cock.

It doesn't take a lot of effort to silence Rick. His mind is in a completely different world by the time my lips wrap around the head of his beautiful, sexy cock, resting his curious eyes on me. As I go down on him, my busy hands go to work - one coiling around his thigh for balance, the other wrapping around the base of his cock.

Gliding my lips up and down the top half of his cock, I saturate it with saliva, gazing up into his eyes. Then, I start stroking the base of it while I'm sucking him, studying the look on his face. Squeezing my lips tighter, I drag them up and over the head of his cock, teasing it with my tongue before gently kissing it.

It feels good to finally have a warm, hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth again. At least Rick isn't trying to gag me with it by shoving it down my throat. Instead, he lets me have fun sucking it at my own leisure and enjoy myself. Besides, it would probably spoil the rest of the evening if he cum too soon.

As his moans get louder, his breathing turns shallow, his knees get weaker. Then, his eyes begin to roll around in his head. Traces of pre cum ooze from his cock while I'm caressing his balls with my fingers. Dragging my lips over it, I lick it clean, savoring it's sweet taste on my tongue.

Suddenly, an urge to touch myself crosses my mind. Slipping my hand underneath my leather skirt, I fondle and play with my tiny, soft cock, keeping my eyes locked onto him. Surprisingly, he doesn't try to stop me from touching myself - or maybe he just doesn't care.

Anyway, it feels good touching myself while I'm sucking his cock; however, in the back of my mind, I can hear Kimberly's voice reminding me to save myself for her. Pausing my hands and lips, I lean back away from his throbbing cock, admiring the beautiful, red lipstick rings on it. When I finally stand up on my feet again, he greets with a loving hug and a passionate kiss.

The thought of rubbing my cock against his crosses my mind. Despite how kinky and sexy it seems to be at the time, I dismiss it, but only because I'm afraid that he'll look at me as if I were just another guy instead of as a woman. Suddenly, I feel his hands sliding over the back of my leather skirt, then his fingers kneading my ass cheeks.

"That was amazing," he praises, squeezing my ass cheeks, "but why did you stop?"

"I don't want you to cum too soon," I explain, rubbing his smooth, hairless chest, "and spoil all the fun."

"You must have something else in mind," he implies, resting his forehead against mine.

A part of me really wants to go down on Rick again and suck him off until he cums inside my mouth and swallow - maybe it's because he keeps it all nice and trimmed up neat down there. Anyway, I'm sure he'd love it, but I have too much slut in my blood with other thoughts churning in my head. Besides, the way he's gazing into my eyes suggests he's willing to go further - a lot further than I initially thought he would.

"Yeah," I answer, pressing my hands into his chest until he collapses back onto the sofa, grinning, "I've got an idea."

"You definitely know what you want from a guy," he jests, studying me. "I like that."

"Hahaha... It's the part of going about getting it," I joke, crawling on the sofa with him, "that makes it all the more fun."

Slinging my leg over Rick's waist, I sit down in his lap and stretch my arms across his broad shoulders, resting them on the back of the leather sofa. With my long hair dangling in his face, I lean over and kiss him. As I pull my lips away, there's little doubt he's pondering what my next move will be.

Burying my knees into the sofa cushion, I raise my body off his and lift my leather skirt over my hips. Then, I reach back over my hip and spread my ass cheeks apart, guiding his thick, bulging cock into my ass with the other. When I ease myself down into his lap, my breathing turns to shallow, quick breaths until my tight ass stretches open, wrapping around his cock.

Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers