A Small Apartment vs. A Hot Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sammy?" I said opening the door a little bit wider this time. You have no idea the will it took not to strip my clothes off and climb into that shower with my son. To press my body against his, while I maneuvered his cock to my tight little hole.

"Yeah?" I tried to keep the shock from showing on my face as my son turned towards me. 'Yes! That's it baby jack that cock for mama!' I purred hungrily in my head.

"Listen, I can't wait for you to get out. I hope talking like this is okay with you," I said fighting myself from drooling at the sight.

"Sure Mom. You know I always enjoy talking with you," my son said. Instantly, I felt my cheeks burning at my son's sweet words. Those words just pulled at my heart. How I fought back the joyous tears at my son's sweet, sweet words.

"Umm...a big client just came in and I'm understaffed at the moment. I was hoping that you could help me out tomorrow afternoon?" I asked glancing at the mirror seeing my son's face. I knew that look he was about to cum. 'Do it! Cum for me! Cum thinking about your mother sucking and fucking that cock!' I growled in my head. "Sammy?"

"Sorry Mom, what is it I'll be doing?" my son asked. I had to fight myself to keep my wicked smile from showing.

"Oh, nothing much just carrying around a serving tray of appetizers. The guy that normally does it decided to quit on me yesterday. I know this is you last summer free from the bustle of college, but I do hope you can help me out," I said which was the truth. The fool thought he could get better pay at McDonald's flipping burgers. Now see I normally pay my new hires around ten dollars an hour. Which for my line of work is pretty good considering all they had to do was carry a tray of food around. So when I saw the same guy still working at McDonald's a few years later, I laughed myself silly.

"Sounds easy enough," my son said, "plus I get to spend the night with a beautiful lady." My hand flew to my mouth. I couldn't believe my son just called me beautiful. I know I am, but to hear it from the man that I've lusted for, for three years now. I nearly broke down in tears. I knew I was red faced just standing there like a fool.

"Well...I'll bring a couple of uniforms home and see which ones fit you. Thank you, Samuel, you don't know how much this helps me," I said trying to gather my voice. God. I hoped my son couldn't hear how my voice was quivering.

"Mom!"

"Yes?" I said looking at my son in the mirror. God. I wanted to fucking suck that cock so bad.

"It's never a problem helping out my beautiful mother. If you need me to help out with the bigger events while I'm here. I'm more then glad to," my son said. I kept my predatory hunger from showing as I watched rope after rope of my son's cum striking the shower door. I had to leave. I needed to clear my head. If I didn't, I knew I'd would have pulled my pants down and bending myself over the sink and beg my son to fuck me and fuck me hard!

I pulled behind a store before I got to the factory the luncheon was being held at. I had to quench my aching pussy. Fuck. God. I never knew I could be so fucking wet. I prayed no one would see me there with my pants around my knees as my hand moved feverishly in my underwear.

"Oh Sammy!" I cried out as my fingers plunged in and out of my wet cunt. "Yes baby! Fuck your horny mother!" my chest heaved as my sex resounded in the interior of my car. "Give me that juicy cock you so lewdly play with!" I moaned as I rolled my clit. "Oh baby! You're going to make your fucking mother cum!" I screamed out as my juices flooded my panties. "Mmm...Sammy, when I get my hands on you. You're not going to know what hit you," I mused as I licked my fingers clean.

"Sammy! Come help me with the stuff in the car," I said sticking my head into my apartment when I got home from work that day.

"Okay," my son said tossing the remote onto the cushion beside him. I had to change out of the pants I normally wore for work when one of the fools at that factory thought to hit on me only to spill glasses of tea, we had setup all over me. Not only did I turned down that man very vocally, but I had to rush to one of their bathrooms to change into a spare pair of pants I kept in my car just in case. Which turned out to be the pair that really showed off my ass. Again once the man saw that it took his boss to intervene when he simply wouldn't take no for an answer. In my mind no man could or will ever compare to my son.

"Grab those," I said pointing to the uniforms hanging behind the passenger seat. "I brought some food home. I thought you might like to taste what I normally make for these things."

"Mom," my son said opening the car door, "if it's anything like what you normally make then I know it be delicious." Boy, did he know how to make me blush like a fool. I didn't know what to say as I reached in for the tray of food, I had brought home for him.

"Come on. I want to see how they look on you before you eat," I said shyly brushing back her hair. "Now, you go in there and change," I said pointing to my room. How I wished he and I would share it. To have our smells of sex permeating the very walls of my apartment.

"Can I come in yet?" I asked through the door.

"Sure, I'm decent." My son said, I moved him to directly underneath the overhead light. My hands ran down his arm seeing were the cuff ended. Then I moved to stand before my son, I could feel my slickness running down my canal as I explored my son's chest very slowly. Then I moved down the legs of his pants. While I may be a horny little bitch at that moment, I had to make sure my son looked professional. However, that didn't mean I wasn't going to have a touch of that fine cock either. I nearly moaned out load as I grabbed handfuls of my son's ass. Mmm...that taut ass to this day it still makes my mouth water.

"This will do," I whispered into his ear pressing my breasts into his back, "why don't you change out of this and hang it in my closet. Leave the others on the bed I'll take care of them after dinner," I said, reaching around undoing the button and lowered his zipper. I could feel that bulge in his underwear. It was a fierce battle of my motherly nature and my sexual demons to not toss my son onto my bed and fuck him silly. "Forget the shirt come and eat," I said giggling sticking my head into my room.

"Mom, this is amazing!" my son said as he bit into one of the barbeque sliders, "you made this for tomorrow?"

"No," I said shaking my head, "tomorrow night is a more upscale kind of event," she said wrinkling her nose. "This is from a job we had catering a luncheon at this factory downtown today," I said, my eyes just wouldn't leave my son's bare chest. "Try the blueberry cheesecake mini muffins baby," I said leaning on my elbow as I stared dreamily at my son, "when I came home, I was on my way to meet the van there," I said as he popped the muffin into his mouth. "Does my baby like them?" I asked my eyes flashed devilishly as he nodded.

"Good. I'll remember to bring some home when we make them again," I said reaching over. My fingertips skimmed along the back of his hand as I continued to watch Samuel eat. I could feel the air in the apartment changing as I continued to look upon my son in a loving light.

"Aren't you going to have some Mom?" he asked.

"No sweetheart, I ate at work. A benefit of owning your own catering company, you get the privilege of having some of the best chiefs make you dinner," I said smiling sweetly at him.

"Mom, if this is the kind of food you and your chiefs are making. I kind of wonder how you keep yourself looking..."

"What?" I asked perking up in my seat. "Come on Samuel. Tell me!" I had to know. I had to hear the words from his own lips. I hoped it was what in hoped it would be, because I don't know how long I could keep myself from fucking him. Every day it was getting tougher and tougher to resist the urges to take my son as my lover. Even while I watched my son eat, I've already thought of a dozen ways he could have fucked me all over my kitchen.

"S-sexy."

"Oh!" I said my eyes darting to and fro, "You..." I said clearing her throat, "think I'm sexy?"

"Yes," my son said, "Mom," he said taking hold of my left hand. "There isn't many women that can compare to the natural beauty that you hold. It took Dad paying for half of Melody's implants to get a fraction of what you are." Oh god! How my heart melted at those words. While I might hate that woman, but she is rather attractive -- in the pinup kind of way if you're into that. To think my son thought I was more sexy then that plastic infused woman. That was it, I was going to fuck my son tonight. I didn't care anymore if he was a virgin or not. I was going to make my son mine, all mine!

"Oh, Sammy!" I said launching herself off of my seat. I didn't mean for my sudden launching myself at him to propel us into the refrigerator. "Come let's watch a movie," I whispered low into his ear. I felt my chest tightening, my breathe quickening as I felt that wonderful bulge pressing against me.

I was glad I had the landlord install dimmer lights in my place as I lowered the lights in the living room. I played aloof like I didn't see the outline of that hard cock of his. I bent at my hips knowing how my jeans showed off my ass. I wondered how Samuel's cock would respond seeing my ass stretching my jeans taut. Would that delicious cock swell with blood? Would it throb painfully begging for release? Would it leak out that pre-cum wanting it to be slurped up? I hid my smirk as I turned seeing my throw pillow hiding my son's erection. Little did he know soon that cock was going to be firmly planted in my swollen cunt. I knew how the light of the TV was playing across my body. I wanted my son to see me as a woman and not the mother that raised him since birth.

So there we were sitting beside one another enjoying one of my favorite movies. I tried to contain my giddiness. But as the movie played on, I felt like I was a teenager all over again. How could a woman not feel that way when the very man she loves was beside her? So as my son's arm rested between my breasts, I could feel the need to make him mine growing by the second. I don't know if my son had any experience in kissing, it was obvious that he didn't have any in sex. How my little demon grinned madly at the fact I was going to teach him so many things. I breathed softly on his neck to draw Samuel's gaze to me. I knew my eyes were burning in my unbridled hunger. I had forgotten all about the movie by then as those lips of his called to me. Inch by inch my lips drew closer to his. My nerves were on fire as our lips embraced, then my desire overrode my gentleness. My tongue dove into his mouth. I had, no, I needed to feel the warmth of his mouth. I needed to taste my son. That one desire burned brightly in my mind.

"Samuel?" I asked breathlessly coming up for air, "do you really think I'm sexy?" I just couldn't get enough of tasting those lips of his.

"Without a doubt."

"Take off your shorts Samuel," I commanded. The pillow he had been using for cover went flying. When I saw the taut peak my eyes visually devoured my son's cock. "Oh baby, did you get this hard because of me?" I asked after Samuel had pushed his shorts down.

"Y-yes," he said, "I've been like this since before the movie." My eyes went wide in shock. 'That couldn't be right,' I thought to myself looking at the clock then back to his cock. No man I have ever known has ever kept it up that long. If that was true, I wonder what delights that cock could bring me if he could keep his hard-on for so long.

"Baby, that was over two hours ago? Are you sure you've been this hard for that long?" I asked praying that it was true.

"Mom, have you looked at yourself? You're fu...hot!"

"Say it baby!" I said my hand rubbed his inner thigh counting the seconds that hard tool was going to be mine.

"You're fucking hot! It took everything I had not maul you."

"Do you want to fuck me with this cock, Samuel?" I cooed reach over running my fingertips up the back of my son's cock before wrapping my hand around it. "Do you want your mother to ride you right here on this couch?" I asked this was it the moment of truth.

"Yes, that's all I've been thinking of since the pool. But every time I tried to bring it up you went and hid in your room."

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry," I said leaning forward kissing him passionately, "Here. Let your hot mother take care of this naughty cock." Finally, I'll would able to openly suck my son's cock.

"Oh god! Mom! Yes...," my son moaned. How delicious that cock tasted, how my tongue lavished that steely rod with sweet licks. You know that tosstie roll pop commercial with the owl? I could hear it's voice in the back of my mind asking me how many licks would it take to make my son cum. It was an intriguing question that I was determined to find out.

"I take it my baby likes it when his mother sucks his cock, hmm?" I asked as his cock left my lips in a loud pop. How I teased his head as I rubbed it along my lips.

"Fuck yes!"

"Good. Then you wouldn't mind pleasing me as well?" I asked rising up from his lap. I gasped out loud as my son kissed up my stomach as I took my shirt off. "Mmmhmm," I moaned as he palmed my breasts through my bra. "Here baby," I said unhooking my bra. "Yes! Suck mama's tits!" I moaned as I held my son's head against my chest. Remembering when he was a baby suckling on my breasts. I never told anyone this, well except now you dear reader, that when I breastfed my son, he always made me cum. I don't know why. Maybe it was because Richard never cared for me in such a manner, or it was because deep down I knew he was the one I was meant for. "Sam, while I would love to bear your love marks," I said my chest heaving, "I need you to do something for me. That no one but you my sweet handsome son can do for his mother."

"I'll do whatever it is to make you happy Mom."

"I'd hoped you would say that," I said with a broad smile, "I need you to eat me, son. What is a mother to do with such a loving son?" I cooed as I slipped off the couch. God. The way my son was looking at me, mmm. I knew then he loved me, not as his mother but as a woman. The fact that I was about to fuck him might have played a role in it. "Lay down on the couch Samuel," I ordered. I smirked as that cock twitched approving of my naked cunt greeting it. "Now Sam you don't have to do much just taste your mother okay," I said as I positioned my mound over my son's mouth. "So how does my pussy look baby?"

"Perfect."

"Oh baby, you say the most sweetest things. Now fucking eat your mother," I giggled as I smothered my son's mouth with my pussy. "Oh fuck! Yes, suck on that clit," I begged. "Hmm...something has been very patient hasn't it?" I said leaning forward grasping the root of my son's branch. "Baby, if you have to cum it's okay. Mama will drink down your seed," I said rubbing her lips down the side of his cock.

"Ok...ay."

"Oh fuck! Yes baby! Lick mama's pussy! Just like that!" I moaned as my son's tongue separated my wet labia. God. That one act felt so damn blissful after all that time just dreaming of what it would feel like. "Oh god! Oh god! Yes, Samuel, right there, harder baby!" I urged my son on.

"M..m I..m g...ng t... c...m."

"Do it baby!" I said before returning that cock back to my mouth. My eyes fluttered, my hunger roared as my son's cum exploded in my mouth. "Mmm," I purred tilting my head back. "God, your cum taste sublime baby. Do you think you can get it up again?" I asked looking down between my legs. Noticing how my juices were covering Samuel's face. In my opinion that is how it should always be. He did look rather handsome coated in my hot cum.

"For you Mom always," my son said with this huge grin.

"You're so going to have your brains fucked out of you," I said, positioning myself over his hips as my hand worked to get that cock hard again. My blasted phone chose the prefect time to interrupt this wondrous event. "Fuck!" I growled reaching for my phone, "Yeah, who is it?!" I growled into the receiver. As I have said I do hate that thing sometimes.

"Hey Maurice, I hope I'm not interrupting anything important?"

"Oh hey Joan, a little bit," I said placing my finger over Samuel's lips. I didn't want Joan to know I was about to fuck my son. No matter if she knew my dirty secret, I didn't want to share this with anyone other than my son and I.

"Oh, I'm sorry but I wouldn't have called but my car won't start; and I rather not wait for the tow truck alone at this time of the night."

"Alright, where are you?" I sighed looking forlorn at that reignited cock.

"I just got off of work. So I locked myself in my car."

"Okay, text me the address and I'll be there as fast as I can," I said ending their call, "I'm sorry baby to just leave you like this," I said giving that cock one last loving touch.

"Mom, it's okay. I totally understand. Joan is a nice lady I would hate for something to happen to her. Plus you did get off..."

"Oh, my sweet boy, of course, I did," I said smiling down at him, "the evidence of my cum is all over your face," I giggled before bending down kissing those soft lips of his. "Sam, you can sleep in my bed if you want. Then again you might like feeling my ass pressed against that cock in the morning," I teased him as I got dressed.

"You so know it Mom!"

"What am I to do with you," I chuckled shaking my head pocketing my car keys and slinging my purse over my shoulder.

"Fucking me is probably the only course of action you have left," my son said with a devilish smirk. I was a little shocked to say the least by his words. I never thought my son would speak so candidly. Yet I did like his forwardness. Yes, he was becoming the man that wanted me as his woman. How I hated Joan at that moment for taking me away from him, yet she was my friend and I knew she feared being alone this late at night given what her husband constantly did to her.

"Oh, that my dear boy is on the to do list. I'll try to be back as fast as I can, but I don't know exactly where her work is. So you go ahead and wash up and climb into bed. If I'm back in time we'll finish were I left off if not there is always tomorrow," I said blowing Samuel a kiss before closing the door.

For an hour I laid there feeling my son's hard cock nestled between my ass cheeks. It was eleven o'clock when I got home, and Samuel was already asleep. I couldn't bring myself to awaken that sweet face of his. So I strapped off my clothes and climbed into my...our bed I mean. I knew soon that he and I will soon be more than mother and son. But hey I can be hopefully, can't I? How good to finally feel a man, a real man behind me. To know that cock that is currently pressing against me responded to me. That it and its owner wanted to fuck me, to make me his and only his.

"Mmm...morning baby," I said faking that I had just woken up, reaching up softly stroking Samuel's check, "I feel something definitely is awake this morning. Fuck! Is that the time! Shit!" I yelled I had totally forgotten about the time too caught up feeling his cock against me. "Here," I said tossing him a pair of my clean thongs, "pick one and wrap it around that cock and cum in it. I want to feel my son's cum against my pussy all throughout the day since I don't have time to properly take care it now. So," I said clawing along the bed towards him. "Make sure it's a nice big juicy load sweetheart," I purred as I ran my hand up the length cock. I know what some you are thinking. Have I become so deprived that I would act so slutty? Probably. However, this is my son we're talking about, so what if I was slutty and rather horny for my son? He was and is the man I wanted to spend every waking second with. Now tell me wouldn't you give anything to have someone feel that way about you dear reader? So what if it was your own parent. Then wouldn't you cherish that special relationship between the two of you?