A Small Indiscretion Ch. 07

Story Info
A small indiscretion...and decisions to be taken.
7.1k words
3.83
45.7k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Many thanks to Greowulf for his wonderful editing)


Phillip Morrison looked at his watch. It was almost five in the evening. He smiled to himself. He would be leaving early this evening.

He leaned back on his swivel chair and stared at the ceiling smugly. At last things were going smoothly as planned. The downtown construction project that he was personally leading would be coming to a close in a week to ten days. But the best thing was that the Orbit Mall was definitely going to take more than the stipulated time to complete, and that would effectively put SeaTech out of the reckoning for the Wilbur Smith Housing Project.

It had been difficult but finally they had been able to bring down Dave Harding. Damn him. He was good at his work and because of him Morrison's company had the possibility of ending up a poor second. Now that he had been taken care of, the threat had faded into the background. All this had already been explained by Susan to the esteemed City Councillor and Jake with whom she was spending some days in the Bahamas.

The thought of his wife with one of the most respected City Councillors made him grow hard. He felt his bulge and smiled. A look of pure greed and evil enveloped his face. Yes, he and his wife made a great pair. He had the brains and she had the looks. Between them it wouldn't be long before he was in full control of the business currently controlled by his wife's relatives. That was what he wanted ... and so did she. Yes, they made a perfect pair.

His long, slender fingers unzipped his fly and he took out his flaccid cock and began playing with himself with one hand. With his other hand he picked up the sheaf of paper lying on his desk and began reading the contents.

It was an email from Gina Hopeman confirming that she would be meeting him as planned for an interview dinner at the Marriot. Things were moving places. She was from one of the better dailies at Columbus. A good interview at this point of time could certainly boost his company's profile, he mused.

He looked at his erect phallus and grinned. He reached out to his intercom and rang up his personal secretary.

"Marge, got a few minutes?" he said rather than asked and put down the receiver.

It was code she fully understood. "Few minutes" meant a quick blowjob before she left the office. Marge had a great figure. She was also in need of a good steady job as her husband was out of work and they had two small kids. A few weeks into her job, she had put in a request for a loan. Phil then told her that there was going to be a cut in the jobs and the new employees would be the first to go and so he really could not approve her loan. Then he made a magnanimous offer to her and she could hardly resist, given her poor financial position.

There was a knock on his door.

"Come in," called out Phil with a smile as he continued to play with his cock.

A quick blowjob and then he would head home for a quick change for that dinner meeting with Gina Hopeman.

===========================================

Phil looked at his watch. It was a few minutes past eight. He had arrived at the restaurant dot on time. As if on cue he saw a stunning blond woman enter the restaurant. She looked around for a few moments and then her eyes settled on him. With a smile she began walking towards him.

Phil inadvertently licked his lips as he stared at the green eyed blond walking purposefully towards him. She was wearing a body hugging cocktail dress that came to just above her knees. The hem line was far enough above the knee to say "flirt with me" without saying "I'll sleep with you for a price". The front was low enough to give a tantalising glimpse of her deep cleavage, but at the same time nothing cheap and gaudy. Her thick mane came to below her shoulder but she seems to carry it with élan. The sparkling diamond necklace with matching ear rings added to her appeal. All in all she looked what she was, a successful business woman about the town. But the real message was sent with the high stiletto heels that said "You can get lucky tonight, stud."

"Hi, I'm Gina, sorry for being late," she gushed as she extended her hand. With a great difficulty, Phil managed to tear his eyes away from her enticing bosom as they firmly shook hands and settled down.

"It was so very nice of you to agree for this meeting at such a short notice. We know just how busy a person you are," continued Gina with an awe struck look in her eyes. She leaned closer as she said that, allowing Phil to get a good glimpse of her twin globes.

"Tell me everything Phil," she continued huskily without changing her position.

"Tell you what?" Phil finally croaked, his eyes firmly riveted to the amazing view in front of him.

"About you, all about you," continued Gina in her sultry tone, "it will make the perfect story ... the rise of a strong man to dizzy heights, power, fame," replied Gina. She beckoned to the waiter who was hovering nearby for a refill. Then she leaned forward and turned her full attention to Phil.

The drinks and Gina's adulatory remarks began to have their effect on Phil. He began to proudly speak about himself, how he rose from constructing small housing projects to where he was today. All along his eyes kept checking out the succulent breasts in display. He rubbed his cock. This was beautiful piece of ass.

Gina stopped him in the middle of his elaboratory discourse about his struggle and rise in the construction business. She took him by his hand to the dance floor. He wasn't complaining. Gina clung to him, pressing her hot body against his, letting his hardened cock rub against her flat stomach. A couple of times he moved away, but Gina followed him and they were back close to each other, all but grinding.

Phil rubbed his palms over her bare back as another slow number began playing. In response Gina rested her head on his chest, her hands clasped around his neck.

"The woman is hot and drunk," thought Phil to himself. Now he had to just play his cards right.

It was getting late and there were few couples remaining.

"Gina it's getting late and you are a bit tipsy. Let me drop you off at your floor," suggested Phil in a sincere tone, his lust filled eyes telling their very own different story.

Gina giggled and offered her hand to him as she stood up unsteadily on her feet.

"Thanks Phil. Wouldn't it be just awful if I were to enter somebody else's room," she said with a giggle and clung to him as he guided her out of the restaurant. She continued to hang on to him during the trip in the elevator and then down the corridor to her room. Phil saw this as a God send opportunity and continued to be his gentlemanly best.

"Say Phil," drawled Gina as Phil entered the card into the lock for her, "I have some good stuff with me that I always take on my lonely trips. Why don't you have a night cap with me and help finish it off?" she continued drunkenly.

Phil's eyes lighted up. It was going to be fun banging this stunning blond.

"Sure Gina," he replied as the two entered her hotel room.

Phil sat on the edge of the bed which he hoped to soon occupy with the drunk blond and watched Gina pour out a large one for him. She walked over to him and placed his glass in his hands.

"Won't you be joining me?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Gotta go and freshen up," she whispered. Gina then gave him a seductive smile and walked over to the bathroom.

His glass was almost empty when she walked back in.

Phil just sat staring. Gina was arrayed in just a sheer negligee which just about covered her womanly treasures but did more with suggestion than could possibly be done with bare skin. Her braless full breasts were clearly discernible as were the erect nipples poking through the thin material.

She stood in front of him, allowing his greedy eyes to feast upon the delights she was offering him.

"How do I look?" she asked in an innocent tone, her blue eyes twinkling with mischief.

Phil set down his now empty glass and got up. His hands began to play with Gina's breasts over her negligee. He pressed his lips to hers, crushing them with his hunger.

Phil then grabbed her negligee and pulled it over her head. Her breasts spilled free and he grabbed her left orb in his right hand while his left hand began exploring her bare back. He wrapped his arms around her and began to kiss her passionately. He was very excited. He kissed her lips with lots of tongue, kissed her nose, and then moved to her neck just below the ear. Gina began to shiver with pleasure since that was her most intense pleasure spot. He kissed over to the hollow of her throat, just below her chin and finally moved down to her cleavage.

"Uuummm ....," moaned Gina. Her eyes were closed and she was obviously enjoying the intimacy. Her womanly juices were seeping through her pussy lips. The air was filled with the scent of her arousal.

"Undress me," he finally commanded.

With nimble hands Gina quickly had his shirt off. His trousers soon followed suit. Gina was by now on her knees and staring at Phil's erection still lying hidden inside his boxers.

"Ummm, I must have that," she exclaimed and brought her hands to his waist and pulled down the last vestige of clothing.

He was thin and long, growing straighter and stronger by the second. Gina placed her right hand on his shaft and drunk in the sight before her. Her eyes widened briefly as her gaze travelled over his knob but the adulatory, almost obsessed look was soon back.

"Suck me," commanded Phil hoarsely.

Gina put one of her hands on Phil's cock and moved it up and down the shaft, very slowly. As she did, she looked at him and smiled. She was beautiful! Phil couldn't believe a creature like this was here in bed with him. He didn't want to wake from this dream.

Gina bent over his cock and took the head between her lips. She moved her tongue over the slit and tasted the pre-cum that was there.

"You taste as good as I thought you would."

Phil groaned. She was good, very good. Her erotic talk was doing tricks to his erection.

She moved her lips down Phil's shaft until she had taken 2 or 3 inches in. She pulled back and then moved down again, adding an additional inch. Gina continued this until she had taken all of him. She then began to bob her head up and down the shaft while one hand played with his balls and the other encircled his shaft at the base. She began to increase her pace and suck strongly as she did.

Phil felt his scrotum begin to contract and he could feel the beginnings of his climax. Phil warned her that he was about to cum but Gina just looked him in the eyes and smiled. If anything, she began to move faster. Just when Phil thought that he would not be able to stop the explosion that was coming, Gina removed his cock from her mouth, her hand tightly squeezing his cock at its base. She then sat back with a huge smile on her face, his erect cock still in her hand. Her squeezing technique had stalled his burst and he was still strong and raring to go.

"I want you to cum in my pussy, you, you are so strong, so macho," she drooled and then quickly scampered up on the bed and positioned herself on her hands and knees, sticking up her ass in the air. Phil moved in. He had never felt so proud and self assured about himself before. He stood behind her and began rubbing his cock along her ass crack. Then, with Gina's help he guided his erection inside her. He grabbed her with both his hands and began thrusting vigorously.

Gina began pushing her buttocks back in response to his thrusting. Beads of sweat began dropping from her forehead as the two continued to be locked in their animalistic coupling. The feel of a man on her soft body, his demanding penetrations inside her wet pussy were igniting a fiery response inside her, increasing in intensity, threatening to engulf her.

Phil continued his pounding from her behind. But the fantastic blowjob followed immediately by his taking her doggy style without any respite had run down his will power to control his build up to an eruption. He was now close, very close to shooting. With a final lunge, he drove his cock deep inside Gina's cunt. He closed his eyes as his body tensed and then shot out his cum deep inside the hot welcoming womb. Spurt after spurt shot out from his excited organ, till he slowly slid down and lay beside Gina, his erection fast receding.

That was good, great in fact. Phil began to relax. He closed his eyes, giving time to get his breath back. Then he would take her again. The night was still young.

==================================================

Gina lay listening to the deep snores coming from the man in deep sleep besides her. She was wide awake, her green eyes staring lifelessly up at the ceiling.

When she was sure he was not going to awaken, she sat up and looked down at him. Her eyes were cold, filled with hatred and contempt. She then got up and pulled out her mobile and punched a number.

"I have finished. He is out. The drugged drink did its work."

"I have finished at my end too," came back the crisp businesslike reply from the woman at the other end. "Now get your ass out of there. Pronto!"

Gina didn't waste any time. She did as she was told. She had a quick wash and then quickly changed into a pair of faded jeans and t shirt. She then put on a plain denim jacket and stuffed all her belongings into her suitcase.

She gave a last backward glance at the sleeping form on the bed. Phil's mouth was half open and he was snoring, totally oblivious to the on goings around him. His pecker was small and shrivelled up.

Gina looked contemptuously at him and spat in his direction before walking out into the corridor. Down at the reception she paid the hotel bill in cash with a request that her friend be allowed to leave in the morning. As her payment covered everything, her request caused no problem.

She stepped into the SUV standing at the kerb. The two women didn't speak with each other till they crossed the city limits. They were both lost in their own thoughts. They had another three hours of driving ahead of them. The night was still young.

An hour later the SUV came to a halt besides a small gurgling stream. The passenger nodded a quick thanks and stepped out.

She walked up the stream till she was sure no headlight could hit her. She then took out the dress she had worn in the evening and flung it into the water. She stood watching the dress float away from her in the moonlight. The eyes still reflected the hatred and fury they had first displayed when she had sat up in her hotel bed and looked down at the bastard sleeping next to her, the bastard who was the husband of Susan Gilmour Morrison.

One by one she slipped out of her clothes till she was stark naked. She watched the last piece of her attire swept away from her forever by the coursing, cleansing stream. Totally naked she stepped into the cold water. She closed her eyes and sunk to her neck, washing away the memories of the last few bitter hours.

Finally she grabbed her blond hairdo and carefully removed it from her head. She shook her head to allow her natural brown hair to fall free on her shoulders. With a grimace she threw it far away from her into the water. She then carefully pressed her eyes to remove the green coloured contact lens.

Sherry continued to sit in the running water for some time, as though willing the water to remove all impurities. Her eyes now no longer had that look of hatred. She vigorously washed off the remaining make up from her face. Then she stood up purposefully and walked back to where she had placed a fresh set of clothing. It was a simple white dress, not for virginity or purity, but for starting over with a clean slate. She quickly dressed up and ran back to the SUV and slid into the back seat. She opened the laptop and began to quickly go through the editing done by the driver while she was waiting for the bastard to fall asleep under the effect of the drugs. The driver had used the hotel's wifi to record all the scenes being streamed out from the surveillance unit they had set up in her hotel room.

"Let's go Ma, we have work to do."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave heard voices in the distant background. It had been like this so many times before. Voices in the dark, some whispering and then total darkness as he would again go back into his coma. This time it was different. He thought he could recognise them.

His eyes blinked open. The first person he saw was his loving wife Sherry. He gave a start. She looked so different, so frail, so weak. She was holding his hand. Her eyes were closed and he could hear the sound of deep breathing.

Then as his eyes got accustomed to the dim light, he took stock of his surroundings. He noted that there were some tubes running into him, just like he had seen in Luke's case. He was in a hospital room!

Why? Why was he here? The last he remembered was being at the Orbit Mall. It was to be perhaps his final visit before they successfully completed the work ... completed the work! ... the two guys with ski masks! It all came back then.

"Sherry," he cried out hoarsely, clutching at her outstretched arm lying on the bed beside him.

Sherry woke up with a start. Dave had been floating in and out of his coma for the last few days. The doctors had told them that it was a good sign. The swelling in his head was subsiding and his mind was raring to get back to full drive. But it would be some days before they really got to see real change.

She had never given up hope. She had been there by his bedside. They had had him airlifted back to Seattle so that he could get better medical care. And then they had waited with tepid anticipation, with hope in their hearts and fear in their mind.

"Oh Dave," she exclaimed and gave him a small hug.

She then rushed out to call for the nurse. It was six in the morning. He had drifted back to sleep again after some time. But the barrier had been crossed. He was back with the living world again, though slipping into blissful sleep.

When Dave woke up again he was pleasantly surprised to see all his family members as well as some of his office staff.

Ma Harding was holding DJ in her arms while the rest of his family had big smiles on their faces. He could see some unshed tears in his father in law's eyes.

"Da ... da," chirped DJ in glee as he saw his dad looking at him. Ma Harding brought him close to Dave so that he could plant a big kiss on his cheeks.

Tears swelled in Dave's eyes. He had never felt so much happiness before.

Then his eyes fell upon Scotty. His eyes brightened up for a moment and then dulled. He remembered the tight schedule they had been working on at the Orbit Mall. The Orbit Mall ... the Wilbur Smith Housing Project, he could not dare hope. But he didn't care. He had his loved ones back with him and no price was too high for that.

His eyes looked at Scotty's face questioningly.

Scotty in turn looked at Yvonne and gave a slight nod with his head.

Yvonne stepped up to him with a non committal look on her face.

"Boss I have something to read out to you," she said as she held up a letter in front of her. Dave saw that it was on his company's letterhead. Slowly she began reading out its contents.

"Dear Dave, in recognition of your dedication and hard work and for successfully completing the Orbit Mall Project to the full satisfaction of the City Council and for being instrumental in achieving the Wilbur Smith Housing Project the company wishes to issue this Letter of Achievement, and also promote you to the post of Chief Executive of Projects."

12