A Small Mistake, Big trouble Ch. 07

Story Info
Kristi takes a chance.
7.5k words
4.3
28.4k
21

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darlene grabbed Tim's hand as they ran around to back of her house. Going through the gate they headed towards the in-ground pool. The pool lights gave off a soft glow and coupled with the moonlight, there was plenty of light to see by. The day was very warm and despite the sun going down, the temperature still made the air feel hot and sticky. The two of them had finished lifeguard work about two hours ago and after clean up and a quick bite to eat headed to Darlene's house.

"Come on, silly," she said to him. "Hurry up!" She pulled him towards the pool.

"Wait. What are we doing?" Tim replied.

Darlene turned and put her arms around his neck. She kissed him, quick and short. "We are going swimming!"

"Here? Now? What about your parents? Your little brother?"

"My parents are gone for the evening and my brother is at a friend's. Are you coming in or not?"

Before Tim could answer, Darlene had stripped down to her tiny white thong and dove into the pool. He didn't hesitate but followed her example. Clad only in his boxers, Tim dove in after her.

She was already swimming to the deep end before Tim broke the water. Like Tim she was captain of the swim team and a good athlete overall. She had the perfect swimmer's body. Tall, about 5'8", lithe with wide shoulders and narrow hips she glided through the water effortlessly. Her breasts were perfect, firm and perky with cute nipples while her ass was round and taut. She had strawberry blonde hair and bright blue eyes that seemed to sparkle when she smiled. She looked like a surfer's dream California girl.

She hung on the pool's edge as Tim finally got there. "What took you so long?" she laughed.

When he reached for her, she pushed off the wall and headed for the other end. Tim went after her and being a little stronger swimmer caught her about three quarters of way. He wrapped his arms around her. "You big tease!"

Darlene made an attempt to break away but her struggles were in vain. Besides she really didn't want to. She stopped and looked at Tim. After a moment she kissed him, forcing her tongue into his mouth. He kissed her back, hard, and his hands slid down to cup her ass. Their kisses became more frantic. Tim broke the kiss and moved to her neck. He moved down it sucking and nibbling as he went. Darlene gave off a low moan as he did.

She cupped her breasts and offered them to him. "Suck my tits!"

Tim put his lips on her nipple and flicked his tongue around it. At the same time he sucked it into his mouth, trying to get as much as he could. "Yeah baby, suck it!"

For the past two week Darlene had been allowing Tim to do more and more. She knew where it was headed but she waited until she knew it would be right. Tonight just might be the night. Tim was such a gentleman and he never forced himself on her. She knew he wanted to fuck her. What he didn't know is how much she wanted it.

She had been masturbating since she was thirteen, ever since she discovered that rubbing that little nub could feel so good. It was her older sister who turned her on the pleasures of vibrator when she was fifteen and she had her first real orgasm. After some nights with Tim she would come home and use it until she came hard. She had even fucked a cucumber just to feel something big in her pussy. Yes, she was a virgin in the fact she never had a cock in her pussy but her pussy was far from being unused. Right now Tim's sucking was going right to it.

He continued to suck one nipple then switched to the other. She pressed her breasts to him, hoping he would take more in her mouth. Tim moved his hand from her ass to the front. He slipped aside the wet fabric and slid a finger along her pussy. She threw her head back and groaned. He parted her lips and found her clit. It was hard and erect and begging to be touched. He rubbed it in a slow circular motion.

The feeling sent an electric shock through her body. She frantically grabbed his boxers and pulled them down. His erect cock sprung loose and rubbed up against her pussy. She put her hand on it and began to stroke it. It was Tim's turn to moan. Darlene let go and putting her hands on his chest, pushed him away.

"What the..." Tim asked.

She put her finger to his lips. "Shhh," She swam quickly to the side of the pool and climbed out. Pulling off her thong she headed for the deck. "Well, come on." She beckoned.

He didn't need to be asked twice. He hopped out of the pool and jogged after her. Her white ass was accented by her tan and glistened in the light. His huge cock bobbed obscenely in front of him as he climbed the steps of deck. She motioned for him to lie on the lounge. He settled down on his back, his cock sticking straight up.

Darlene's sister had told all about the first time and what to expect. She said that she should sit on his cock as then she could control how fast and how much. Also not to expect much as the boy would probably cum real quick because he would be so excited so she wouldn't cum herself. One thing she didn't explain was how big a cock would be. Tim's was the first one Darlene had seen up close. Sure she had jacked off a few but she never seen one like Tim's. It looked pretty big.

She got on her knees and hovered above his cock. She put her hand on his cock and rubbed it on her pussy, getting the big head wet. Placing it at her opening she pushed down until it popped it in. "Oh God," she moaned in surprised. It felt like nothing she ever experienced. With just the head in she felt stretched wide.

Tim put his hands on her waist. "Its ok, baby. Just take it slow. We have time." His voice was soft and soothing.

Darlene pushed down and took in a little more. She lifted up and then lowered herself, taking more in. The feeling was so different than what she felt when she played with herself. Her sister was wrong because if this feeling continued to grow, she was definitely going to cum.

Tim's hands helped guide her up and down. He wasn't pushing or forcing her to take more. He was letting Darlene set the pace. She had taken about 2/3 of his cock into her pussy. She rested, placing both her hands on his chest. The feeling in her pussy was wonderful and it was way beyond any feeling she ever felt. Her pussy seemed to filled and stretched to the limit yet she wanted more. She was breathing quickly as she gasped. "Oh, baby it feels so good. I don't know if I can take any more."

"Relax, baby, Take it slow," Again Tim's voice was soft and reassuring.

She leaned forward and kissed him. The change in position sent new sensation through her pussy. She began to move her hips faster. "Oh baby," she murmured. "It feels so good." The new position caused her erect clit to rub on Tim that only caused her to move faster.

Her sister was so wrong. Darlene was going to cum and it would be like no other she ever felt. "Fuck me baby, oh God, fuck me," she moaned. When her orgasm hit her it washed over her like a giant tidal wave. She buried her face into his shoulder and let out a long loud groan. Her pussy seemed to explode and she gushed around his big cock. "Oh God," she repeated.

Tim held her tight until she calmed down and her breathing returned to somewhat normal. "You ok?" he whispered

"Ok?" Darlene thought. "Just ok? How doing you explain something you can't explain. There were no words for it. And her sister was so wrong."

He lifted her up and rolled her on to her back. His cock never left her pussy. She gave him a confused look, not sure what was going on. The way it was explained to her, her first time would be short and fast. Obviously her sister's first time wasn't anything like this!

Slowly Tim began to move, pumping his big cock in and out of her tight pussy. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Tim smiled, "I'll be gentle. Just relax and enjoy it."

He reached and grabbed her legs. Placing them around his waist he was able to go deeper into her. Her eyes widened and she moaned. She could feel his entire length sliding in and out, filling her up. Again the intensively of it was overwhelming. Hips moved in unison with his strokes. "Oh Tim, sweet Jesus, it feels soooo good. Don't stop!"

"I won't, babe." He could feel a familiar tingle in his balls and he knew he was close to cumming. He moved faster and Darlene moved with him. "Cum with me, baby."

That was all she needed. Her second orgasm was bigger and better than her first. Her head dropped back and her mouth let out a long drawn out groan. Her pussy gripped his cock, pulling it into her. Unlike her first one with slowly subsided, another one quickly followed, piling up on the previous one. Her eyes opened wide in surprise. "Jesus Christ! Oh fuck, oh fuck!" she screamed.

Tim let himself go. His cock grew bigger and exploded into Darlene's pussy. It spurted load after load into it, filling it until it dribbled out. He held his body up, not wanting to put his weight on her. She didn't care and pulled him down on her. She kissed his face over and over until reaching his mouth. There she kissed him, long hard and wet.

Darlene cradled into Tim's arms and placed her leg across his legs. Her body still tingled from the effect of the first time she ever made love. "Would it be like this every time?" she wondered. She laughed quietly when she thought how wrong her sister was. She reached down to stroke Tim's limp cock. It was sticky from their cum and her hand slid along its length. It twitched as Tim sighed. Could she dare hope that they could it again? His cock began to grow in her hand, giving her the answer.

Kristi knocked on Amy's office door and walked in. Amy was standing, clip board in hand in front of a filling cabinet, flipping through papers. "Am I interrupting anything?"

"No, come in, just finishing up. What can I do for you?"

Kristi walked and kissed her.

"Is that all you wanted?" Amy laughed.

"For now." Kristi said. "Did you give any thought to what I said about women and that pill?"

Amy sat down behind her desk. "Yes I did and if there is any connection then we have discovered a gold mine. A true female Viagra. Think of the possibilities."

Kristi paced the room. " I have. First what a breakthrough. A pill that can increase a woman's sex drive and possibly the strength of her orgasm. Second it is our discovery so we can get the credit. Think about that possibility."

"Great but what proof do we have?" Amy rocked back in her chair.

Kristi grabbed Amy's chair and spun it so it faced her. "Proof, you want proof?" With that she stepped back and lifted her skirt. She stood before Amy showing her bare pussy. Her lips were puffy and her clit protruded between them. "It is like this all the time. It wasn't like this before. And I'm horny all the time. Is that enough proof?"

Amy stood up and pushed Kristi's skirt down. She put her arms around her and held her. "It's alright, Kris but no it isn't proof. I don't think we can walk into the presentation and show them your pussy!" The girls both laughed.

"It might get their attention though!" Again they laughed. "So what do we need to do?"

Both women sat down. "First we need data, good hard facts and that means test subjects."

"So where do we get them?"

"I've given it some thought."

"And..."

Amy looked at Kristi. "Would you like to be the guinea pig? Would you be okay to do it?

Kristi sat back in her chair. "I never thought of it," she said. Then she thought of Tim. They were using him as one, her own son. Right now they had limited him to one pill every other day and were going to see how that went. Now Amy was asking her to be one.

"Look to be honest with you we are in some deep water here. Ideally we should have 3 or 4 women involved to get some data. Right now we have you and me. I'm having the same issues as you, swollen clit, horniness but I don't think as bad as you. Then again you have been with Tim more than I. So what do you say?"

"Ok, I'll do it," Kristi replied. "What do I have to do?"

Amy rolled her chair up close so their knees were touching. "Well I think we start you off with one pill every other day and see how that goes. You need to write down everything you feel and if there are any changes in your body. I think two weeks is enough to get some idea what is going on and if it is the pill or not. Also no sex what so ever. None!"

"None!" Kristi exclaimed. She put her on Amy's knee. "Not even with you?"

"That will be easy. I'm going to be away for a two-week conference and I promise I won't have sex with any one. I won't be taking any pills either. This way we'll see how that affects me. See why we need a third woman?"

Kristi shook her head. "No not really."

"Well if we knew of a woman about our age that Tim was banging then we could bring her into this."

"I still don't understand."

"This woman would have direct contact with Tim's cum, like us but would not be using the pill like you. Now do you see?"

"Oh yes, now I do."

Maggie Wilson balled the sheets with her fists as another orgasm swept over her. Her ass in the air Tim fucked her pussy with his big cock. He buried it deep into her then slid it out to only to bury it again.

"Oh sweet Jesus! Fuck me with that big cock. Fuck my pussy!" Maggie scream in ecstasy. Sweat rolled down her back and around her neck. They had been at it for almost an hour and she had lost count of how many times she had cum.

Tim reached around her and slid his hand down her smooth stomach. Finding her clit erect and hard, he pinched between his fingers. This new sensation coursed through Maggie's body and sent another orgasm crashing over her. "Oh good God, I'm cumming again! Oh fuck!"

"I'm going cum," Tim cried out and pulled out of her pussy. Maggie crawled to her knees and grabbed his cock. She put her mouth over the swollen head and began to suck it as she pumped it. "Yeah, suck it baby," Tim commanded. "Oh shit!" He began to shot his load into her mouth and she tried to swallow it. She managed to swallow some but most of it poured from her mouth onto her sweaty breasts. She squeezed his cock licking up the last drop. Running her tongue around her lips, Maggie looked up at and smiled. "I swear to God I love your big beautiful cock."

As they lay together and recovered Maggie marveled at how fantastic the sex was with Tim. She couldn't get enough of his cock. Despite how good it felt she always wanted more and she seemed to be always ready. Her clit was extremely sensitive and the mere touch sent tingles through her. He was fucking her every day and she was running out of excuses to be alone with him. Plus her husband was due home any day. How could she continue? Right now it didn't matter. Tim and his wonderful cock were here right now.

It had been ten days since Kristi started taking the pills. Ten days without sex. Ten days of pure hell. She had followed the plan and so far had taken 5 pills. She had written everything down to provide Amy with the information they needed to see if the pills worked. As far as Kristi could tell they worked too well.

She was so horny she couldn't think straight. She had trouble concentrating on even the simplest task. She accomplished nothing at work and thought that staying home would help. It didn't as not having anything to do meant that sex was all she thought about. At least at work she could try to do work.

Just going to the bathroom was an ordeal. If she touched anywhere near her pussy, her feeling was so intense that she would almost cum. Her lips were puffy and her pussy felt wide open. It felt so empty and she needed it to be filled. Even her breasts felt heavy and her nipples seemed constantly to be hard.

It was her clit that seemed to be most affected. It has grown to the size of her thumb's joint. It had pushed its way between her lips and proudly stood hard and erect. Any contact with it sent strong impulses straight to her brain and would cause her to sigh with pleasure. The simple act of walking was driving her crazy. She wasn't sure if she could take much more.

Tim hadn't been home much so that made it easier. He left in the morning for Maggie Wilson's to give her daughter lesson, and then lifeguarding, swim practice and then out with Darlene. She was pretty sure the two of them were doing it.

Just this afternoon when she came home from work she could swear she heard noise coming from the kitchen. She called Tim's name and then headed there.

"Oh hi Mrs. Clark," Darlene said. She seemed short of breath and flushed in the face. She acted a little flustered.

"Darlene, Tim."

Tim had his back turned and seemed to be fumbling with something.

"Everything ok, Tim?"

He turned around. His shirt was half tucked in. "Just getting something to drink, that's all. I was just going to take Darlene home." With that he grabbed his car keys and took Darlene by the hand.

"Are you going to home for supper?" Kristi asked.

"I don't think so. Going to hang with the guys. We might come back to play pool or watch the game. Love ya." He kissed her on the forehead.

While preparing supper all she could think about was Tim fucking Darlene and how she hated, no, envied her.

Kristi fixed a small salad for herself and watched a movie on the cable. As was becoming more the norm she couldn't concentrate because of the intense feelings that were centered on her clit and pussy. About halfway through the movie she wandered off to her bedroom to change out of her work clothes. The idea of not wearing any clothes came to her but she decided against that. She stripped off her outfit and her underwear. The cool air from the air conditioner felt fantastic on her naked body but it didn't help make it feel any different. She slid on a pair of French hi-cut panties. As the panties reached her pussy, the fabric rubbed on her engorged clit. She moaned at the feeling. Kristi pulled them up tight so they pressed against it, keeping a constant stream of ecstasy flowing from her clit. She threw a light summer dress on, not really caring how it looked. Her erect nipples as what was now usual poked into the fabric.

As she returned to the kitchen, Kristi heard Tim and his friends return. They were downstairs in the game room. From the sounds she thought there must 4 or 5 there.

Tim came up the stairs. "Oh hi mom. Just came up for some sodas.

"Do you think the guys might want some snacks?" Kristi asked.

"That would be great," he replied. "If it is not too much bother."

As she prepared the snacks she could here the boys talking while they were playing pool. The TV was on to the game and some girl in an ad must have caught their attention. There were some remarks about her being hot, nice tits, great ass, etc. Guys being guys. Then she heard one of them say, "You know, Tim, your mom's pretty hot." She heard them all agree.

"Thanks guys," Tim said, "But that's my mom you're talking about."

Hearing what the boys said had made her pussy tingle. At any other time, she most likely would have ignored it but this wasn't like most times. She was up and down the stairs serving the snacks. She stopped every time to watch them the pool game. She noticed some of them staring at her a little more than usual. She caught one or two of them looking at her breasts. It didn't help that her nipples stood out. She enjoyed the attention but considered it no big deal.

Kristi knew all the boys and could count their mothers as friends even though she wasn't wild about Dan's mom. They had gone to sporting events together as the boys grew up. Tim, Dan, and Mike were on the swim team while Jeff and Tom played baseball.

The constant going up and down the stairs was driving her crazy. Her panties rubbed her clit with every step and made her nipples even harder. She decided that one more delivery of snacks was enough. She would go downstairs, give the boys their snacks, say good night then go to her bedroom. Perhaps a good night's sleep would ease her mind. As she stood in the room saying her good night, Tim suddenly said, " The guys think you are really hot."

12