A Small Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MandL
MandL
67 Followers

Spasms shook Brian's pelvis as my wife clasped her cum-covered fingers around the top of his quivering shaft with a vise-like grip, jerking and twisting his rigid organ to release several more spurts of cum from his pulsating cock. Sarah giggled with glee as my wife stroked a torrent of jizz from her lover's cock.

It must've been a week since Brian had an orgasm: cum speckled his shirt, coated his cock and balls, and covered my wife's hand, fingers and wrist. Sarah cupped her hands at the base of Brian's balls to catch some of it. My wife helpfully tilted his cock forward and slide her thumb up and down the underside of his shaft, massaging little spurts of cum from Brian's throbbing cock directly into Sarah's palm.

"I did that for you," my wife whispered to me as her fingertips caressed Brian's shaft.

"Oh Brian, look at this mess," Sarah scolded, luxuriously sliding her spunk-coated hand over and around his cock and my wife's gooey hand. To my surprise, Sarah gently took my wife's hand off of Brian's deflating cock, brought it to her mouth, then tenderly licked the warm viscous juices from between my wife's fingers.

"I love cum," Sarah said with a grin, sweetly sucking my wife's middle finger into her mouth.

"Holy shit," Brian said in awe.

Sarah fixed us with glittering eyes.

"Why don't we go out to my SUV?" she suggested. "I think we have another cock here that's ready to go - or is it blow?"

Before I knew it, my wife unzipped my black khakis and wrapped her other hand around my cock.

"He's up for it," she said.

It suddenly dawned on me then that things had gone further than I'd planned. Was it time to tell my wife everything?

MandL
MandL
67 Followers
12