A Snap Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over and over my pussy milked Cade while he periodically withdrew and quickly thrust back in, making me whimper each time. An eternity of straining and finally Cade withdrew, my poor pussy aching from abuse, and thrumming with delight, eager for more.

Trembling from aftershocks and intermittent spasms, I took a moment to catch my breath. I stroked Beardo with both hands, using the spit coating his knob to slip my hand all around, making him hiss with pleasure.

Doing that for a moment, I was just about recovered when he warned me he was going to cum. Eager to taste his spunk and feel it land on my face I stroked him faster and licked his tip. Looking up at him from below his pulsing tool, I begged him to cum between kisses on his knob.

"Come on baby, gimmie that hot cum. I need it." I was utterly honest, vulnerable and exposed before him, the camera and all the guys watching. They all witnessed me debase myself before Beardo "Please baby, cum on me. Cover me in it, let me drink it, I want it so bad."

That was as far as I got before his shaft pulsed and a thick spurt of jism splashed across my lips and over my nose. I opened wide and pumped his shaft, feeling it buck in my grip as more jets of semen cascaded over me.

Intent on memorizing this moment, I watched my face on the T.V. as I milked him for every drop, loving the sleazy vulgarity of being degraded like this publicly. It was better than I could have imagined, his load was huge, hot and sticky. I loved how it felt, adored the smell, craved the taste and couldn't take my eyes off the live feed on the T.V,

I was a porn star. I looked beautiful in my disheveled, tussled and debauched glory. Thrilled by what I was seeing myself do, I slurped as much cum as my tongue could reach. Then like the other girl, I used his still throbbing dick to push the streamers of sperm into my mouth, hungry to taste his seed.

My body quaked with mini orgasms, little tiny ones, each time I took his cock into my mouth with another deposit of savory cum. It felt so sordid, but I was living out a fantasy that had made me cum for years.

Forcing myself to look away from the sight of my own face on the T.V. I turned to look right into the camera as Vance held it close to me witnessing my utter depravity. I scooped as much of his sperm into my mouth as possible, my face still stained, but free of most of his seed. Finished, Beardo stepped away, and I looked deep into the camera and I whispered, out of breath,

"Whose next?" And bit my lip, ashamed of myself for behaving like a pervert, but thoroughly lost to my lust.

Keevan immediately presented his thick cock for me to suck. I went back down onto all fours and slurped that big wang right in as he knelt in front of me. Rocking my body back and forth I fucked my own face with his cock. Exploring this new member with my tongue, I enjoyed experiencing the new temperature, the new shapes, and the new flavor mingled with the remains of Beardo's jizz.

As I acquainted myself with only the third cock I'd ever sucked, another of the guys shifted my hips around lining us up, and fitted his prick into me. The slide of his manhood into me made me shiver delightedly. My body was alive with tingling sensations. Every part of me felt like an erogenous zone, hypersensitive and completely aware.

I gazed at myself on the T.V. seeing how sexy we looked. I felt worshiped by these two men as Keevan groped my tender breasts, sending waves of warmth across my chest. It felt savage and primal as the guy fucking me kneaded my ass while grinding his dick deep inside me.

I don't think he was as big as Cade, or maybe I was getting looser, more relaxed, but I didn't feel stretched out inside. I felt sharp electric tingles all along my insides where his hot pole touched me. Each time he pulled out or slid back in, the friction screamed along my nerves detonating in my brain.

Keevan held his prick in his hands and jacked himself while he humped the first few inched of his cock in and out of my mouth. I used my lips and tongue to caress him, but I think I was getting off more than him. Every sensation as my mouth slipped over his smooth, hard cock felt new and amazing.

Fascinated by how acute the sensation in my lips and tongue were right now, I tried to assess it, but my screaming pussy distracted me with its overwhelming sensitivity. I just let myself go; closing my eyes and trying to let it all wash over me.

The noise of the party upstairs, thumps on the floor above us, music, voices , the men in the room with me all having various conversations, most of them about me all blended into a dull roar. The smell of my sex, musky and sexy filled the air, more potent than Keevan's crotch right under my nose. He smelled like soap and a bit of sweat.

Always, though, it was those two cocks driving into me, forcing bliss to course along every limb and deep in my core. I began to climax once again, a long, deep, aching orgasm, not the desperate avid ones of earlier.

These climaxes seemed to come from another galaxy. I saw stars and light behind my eyes. Dizzying images tried to form but the light burned brighter washing away fleeting images of my face on the T.V., of Dylan and that woman, of the array of cocks surrounding me. The light burned bright enough to sear away all but the two cocks filling me.

I was simply pleasure through and through. Heat, wetness, and light were all I was, swirling, lost, spread across the universe howling. Alone in the vast emptiness of my mind, euphoric, I had one foot in the divine and one foot in the debauched. Profoundly aware of the parts of me being filled, sensation lashing me sublimely, I was also infinitely far away.

Behind my eyes I fell inward and outward at the same time. With each thrust of their hips my partners cast me further inward falling toward the center of all I was, but it also seemed that I was expanding. My inner landscape opened up and I felt as if I were out in the deepest reached of space indescribably far from anything I knew.

Words are weak things trying to encompass the details of the deep rapture I experienced that night. That orgasm was more like a spiritual awakening, or a near death experience. My brain was doing shit I have no way of putting down.

Not breathing, I simply held on to the little kernel of Self that was all that was left of me, a tiny voice commenting on the whole thing. "This is amazing. Holy fuck! It feels so good. I can't believe I can feel this great!"

Trying to remain as still as possible, I forced myself to hold on, to keep cumming as long as I could stand it. The pleasure kept increasing in a long steady build, not stepping up, but becoming sharper, more acute with every thrust from the men.

Finally Keevan pulled out of my drooling, slack mouth, and I breathed a huge lung full of air around his knob. Furiously beating off, his tip brushing my lips returning me to myself, the absence of Keevan's cock in my mouth brought me back from that wonderful place. Opening my eyes, I saw his fist pumping up and down the erection immediately before me.

The other guy still hammered into me, so I grunted lewdly as I panted for air. I was still cumming, but it was a normal, human orgasm. I was still in this room, not cast into some far away place. With a clenching, squeezing core throbbing with pleasure I gasped for oxygen.

Then, gloriously, an eruption of jism scoured my face as Keevan doused me in his sperm. I held out my tongue and licked his tip, trying to catch it all as my body tremored with an ongoing series of orgasmic detonations.

Pathetic little whimpers escaped my throat as I attempted to catch his cum, but the force of his orgasm showered Keevan's semen in thick ropes over my cheek, nose and forehead. Shamelessly lapping at his cock, I reveled in feeling that searing, slippery load bathing my face.

Even as I was wracked with tremendous orgasms, my pussy gripping a stranger's cock as he drilled me, I basked in the shower of sperm I was receiving. My heart soared as I indulged my darkest desires. Desperate to remember everything, I forced myself to open my eyes, to witness it.

When his climax was over, just as Keevan was going to step away, I reached up and grabbed his shaft and I looked right into Vance's lens as I sucked Keevan's tip, cleaning him and thanking him. Then I looked past him, finding my visage on the screen in magnificent close-up.

My momentarily subsiding orgasm surged back to life as I gazed joyfully at my face drizzled in a huge load. Thick streamers of sperm trailed over my features like bunting. Seeing my own familiar face spattered with sperm for the first time was the most erotically charged image I had ever laid eyes on. I can still get wet just thinking of it.

Keevan ceased to exist. All I saw was my face and those tantalizing streaks of jism. The cum created rivulets across my skin as my body absorbed the thrusts of the strange man pounding my pussy. Once more I used the cock that just left its mark on me to push all that delicious sperm into my mouth. I didn't want to waste a drop.

Before I could finish the pummeling in my pussy stopped and I felt him withdraw, leaving my aching core suddenly empty. Bereft, I felt uncomfortable in my hollowness until he appeared in front of me and started pumping himself over me, as Keevan stepped back.

Still throbbing with pleasure, I once more opened my mouth and licked a cock. This one tasted of my juices, and my depravity was such that I sucked my own cum from his pulsing prick. Looking past the man, whose face I hadn't even looked at yet, I ogled my besmirched face on T.V. as I devoured his cock, savoring my own musk vulgarly.

Then almost immediately he shot a huge spurt of cum onto my tongue. I pulled back, happy for that treat, but wanting the rest on my face first. The stranger aimed his prick at my mouth, which I held open, letting his first jet ooze out over my chin. Gazing, rapt at the shameless slut on T.V. receiving another deposit on her cumstained features, I relished the wet, warmth coating me.

I rubbed my clit, cumming over and over as he squirted more scalding semen onto my burning skin. Unable to look away from the depraved hussy I saw on screen, I was enraptured by her obvious delight in being coated in cum, her expression that of pure, animal lust.

Even as I gloated at my behavior I felt yet another man move behind me and begin to fit his member into my steaming snatch. Still rubbing my clit frantically, prolonging my orgasm greedily, I accepted this new invader, my poor pussy sore and eager at the same time.

I wanted to taste all that delicious looking cum glazing my face. Regaining control of my faculties, pushing aside my orgasms, I focused on my goal of getting the sperm on my face into my mouth. I took a few deep breathes, even as my poor pussy tried to keep exploding as a new cock shaped me to slightly different dimensions.

Forcing myself to stop rubbing my insatiable clit, I took hold of the cock in front of me and used its scalloped knob to scoop all that sperm down onto my tongue. Using the T.V. as a mirror I cleaned as much jizz from my flesh as possible while being hammered by a man I hadn't even looked at from behind.

This new guy was racing to finish, driving himself into me particularly quickly. The speed didn't give me a chance to react to what he was doing, it was merely a burning, moving sensation. It was distracting, as I tried focused on getting all the delicious, warm cum I could swallow.

The mingled loads tasted, pungent, bleach-like and manly. I loved the slippery, thick fluid coating my whole mouth, and then my throat as it slid down. My face grew sticky as I dragged his shaft all over my features, enjoying not just the taste of cum, but the feel of his wet cock rubbing all over me.

Putting on a lewd performance for the camera, I made a spectacle of wiping his thick tool over as much of my face as I could, smearing jism everywhere. Watching my sordid behavior thrilled me. As a finale I took as much of the thick pole into my mouth as possible, gagging as I cleaned all the cum from his shaft.

When he was clean, I released him and smiled into the camera, my face gleaming wetly from saliva and sperm. I was a sleazy mess rocking back and forth while a stranger used my body, and my heart thrummed with excitement at my behaviour. My mouth savoured the tang of sperm as my pussy throbbed keenly. My whole body glistened with sweat from my efforts. It felt like some great achievement.

I dropped my front to the floor, leaving my rump high for Speedy Gonzales to keep fucking, but resting my chest on the carpet, and my head on my crossed arms. I dreamily watched myself get fucked numb from behind as I caught my breath.

For a few moments I simply enjoyed laying still, doing nothing, relishing the sensations in my pussy . It felt deliciously decadent doing nothing while he slid in and out. My body tingled from head to toe, glowing from his attention. The mere idea of Vance filming it all was enough to start me cumming once more.

My tongue was swirling around my mouth mindlessly seeking another cock, savoring the taste of sperm. Delirious with pleasure I glanced at all the men watching me get fucked and it intensified my climax. My eyes found the T.V. screen. The slut getting fucked looked messy, sleazy and immodest, and I loved her.

When Speedy pulled out and moved to my front I got on my knees in front of him and sucked his balls while he jerked off over me for a moment. I felt the pulses in his scrotum as he began to shoot his load. Eagerly I waited for his sperm to rain down on me.

Hot streamers of cum splashed over my face, and into my wide open mouth. Grinning even as I held my tongue out, I enjoyed the sordid fountain spattering me with another load of spunk. Idly rubbing my clit and tweaking my nipple I delighted in my defilement.

When he was finished he took the lead and used his own cock to shovel his sperm into my mouth. I grinned as he brushed his hard cock all over my face, repeating what I had done earlier, smearing come around and them shoving his jism soaked shaft into my mouth.

Before long there was no more semen to scoop and he left me. Vance moved close and I looked into the camera, a dopey grin on my gleaming face. I looked cum drunk, my eyes glassy, and heavily lidded, my face a mess, my hair tussled.

That was when an huge black man lay down beside me, and with a massive hand grabbed my hip and guided me to lay down on my side. Once I complied, lifting my top leg for me, he aimed his thick tool at my tiny opening. Hypnotized, I gazed rapt at my body on the T.V., tiny next to his bulk, pale next to his dark.

I lifted my top leg higher, wrapping an arm around my thigh so I could hold the position. That exposed my bald sex, gaping wide and soaking wet. Vance adjusted so that I was filling the screen from my head to my feet, my entire front revealed to the camera shamelessly.

I was vulnerable, exposed and beautiful. Watching myself on the T.V. I believe I was as proud of my nude body as any bride was of her dress on her wedding day. I had spent as many hours envisioning myself displayed like this, sexy, slutty and desired. What young person doesn't want to be lusted after by someone?

As the huge man fitted his knob between my lips, Vance moved closer, filling the screen with a view of my pussy. As a knob bigger than my fist opened my tight opening, the stretch a delicious torment, I watched the T.V., fascinated. I felt a searing hot, burning sensation as he opened me wider. I panted and blew like a woman giving birth as I tried with all my will to accept him in.

When his enormous knob popped past my tight opening, my body gave a powerful spasm. As his tip pressed against the inside of my clitoral tissue I erupted immediately. I went from working hard at a task that felt painful one moment, to having a profoundly powerful orgasm in the next.

There was no time to take a breath so I could scream, no bracing as my body prepared to clench tight and hold, it simply happened. I felt every fiber of muscle in my whole body tighten as hard as possible all at once and clamp down, controlling that huge cock.

As I constricted, the big man moaned. Then when my body relaxed he started to move making me clamp down with another powerful orgasm. I felt him begin to caress my breasts, his hands alternating between each small mound. I was unable to enjoy it as much as I would have liked because my body hurt from the power of my contractions.

When he reached down and began to rub my clit I did start to scream. It was as if he had pressed a blowtorch to my most sensitive spot. Too much heat, too much sensation, it became an agony of exaltation. I bucked away to escape his hand, but that drove his huge wang deeper into my squirming body.

Driving deeper while rubbing my clit he fucked me insistently. I tried to pull away from his cock as it filled me with tormenting delight, but that brought my clit to his fingers where he rubbed my anguished button. That drove my hips back away from the merciless tingling, filling me once more with his pole.

Punished by my own pleasure, I suffered a brutal rapture as my body sought escape from too much bliss. I tried to cry out for reprieve but my open mouth proved too inviting because as soon as I found enough air to make my plea a new erection was shoved between my grimacing lips.

Filled once more at both ends, writhing in a frenzy of delight, I was helpless to stop the orgasms lashing my nerves with a pleasure so painful it scorched me. Desperately gasping around the knob in my mouth, I fought for air as I climaxed over and over.

My poor pussy, stretched wider than ever before, strained to accommodate the thick invader valiantly. Even as my body tensed with spasms of ecstasy I felt a rising panic as I fought for air. I turned my face away from the man kneeling by my head, his penis sliding along my cheek wetly. Gasping in lungfuls of air I fueled my orgasm with oxygen.

My new, muscular partner jacked his cock and rubbed his knob on my cheek as I panted. Thrashing in my ecstasy, my face turned side to side. This allowed the man to caress my features with his prick. Breathlessly I nuzzled his crotch while taking the other cock deeper in my juddering vagina.

It didn't take long for the guy to dip his cock back between my lips. Even though I was still feeling orgasms repeatedly shred my thoughts, leaving me gasping for air, he was aware enough to let me breath now. He'd fuck my mouth for a while, and then when I turned away he would rub himself on my flushed cheeks.

In spite of my earlier panic, I held my position, leg up, spread wide, glorying in wantonly displaying my nudity. I hadn't ever thought of myself as an exhibitionist, but I was incited by having so many witnesses to my debauchery.

Glancing around I saw a circle of men jacking on hard cocks as I had orgasm after orgasm wrack my body. No-one was talking much, they stared at me as I took a huge cock deep inside my tiny body. On the T.V. I saw the shaft that spread me wide was as thick as the forearm I was holding my top leg open with.

I shuddered at the sight, inflamed by the lecherous view. Shiny black flesh disappeared and remerged from inside my bright pink pussy in high definition clarity. I looked down to see the real thing and I watched my flat belly bulge with each thrust inward he made.

Feeling the scrape of his knob along my inner walls thrilled me beyond measure. His thick fingers passed over my clit again and again, wet from my cum leaking out over him. Then my view was blocked as the other guy eased his prick toward my mouth again, and I opened to receive him.

Filled at both ends once more, I gave myself over to them and let my pleasure sweep me away. I opened my mouth and core to them and lost myself in the waves of delight washing over me. I felt grateful and lucky to be so totally gratified.