A Snapshot of Molly Ch. 04

Story Info
She's a troubled girl, but one man thinks he can save her.
5.9k words
4.67
40.6k
15
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,403 Followers

I woke up in the morning with her mouth and tongue running all over my cock sucking it into hardness. I asked her who was giving me this very disobedient but pleasurable act and she answered with a mouth full of cock.

"Muffin, of course, but she's doing it as a favor for Mary!" she said with a wink.

By the time I was awake enough to figure that comment out, I was also too aroused to argue much. I let her finish her fun and warned her that I was about to cum and that she was to swallow every single drop and show it to me on her tongue before swallowing it.

I came with what must have been a quart of semen into her mouth, but try as she might she couldn't hold it all and some seeped out of her mouth. I gently scolded her for this disobedience and told her that she must now keep my load in her mouth until I gave her permission to swallow, and she held it through our shower and while fixing breakfast and she seated herself at the table and awaiting my command to swallow, which I finally gave.

She smiled and licked her lips clean. I reminded her that she would have to be punished later for disobeying my instructions last night, but she just licked her lips clean once again and smiled.

That Monday and the next Tuesday went very smoothly. Mary was allowed to sleep in bed with me again, but her hands were kept tied for the night. That didn't stop her early Tuesday morning from trying to pull down my shorts with her teeth so she could get my cock head into her questing mouth. I pulled teasingly away and started the shower a bit early.

Leaving her hands still tied behind her I ordered her to kneel in the shower before me and I pushed my cock into her mouth and told her to suck only and not to bob her head, but I would instead fuck her mouth. I did this for some time until just as I was ready to cum in her throat I pulled out and ordered her to "Piss for me now" and as I felt her hot wet stream hit my feet I blasted my cum all over her face, neck and breasts.

I then told her that I needed to piss myself now and she held my cock as I rinsed all of my shot cum from off of her body, she even allowed my stream to pass over her lips and she opened her mouth wide to drink the last bit of my piss stream, after which she licked my cock head clean. But at the end of our delightful interlude, when I gently asked her for her name, as always she replied 'Muffin', but she now seemed quite ashamed and sad to admit it and would only look at my feet on the shower floor afterwards.

Her behavior was so exemplary the next two days that I took her out for dinner at a nice pasta place near a mall, and we later did some window shopping there and I pointed out a number of sexy and attractive dresses that I thought I'd like to see Mary wear for me some day. Again, this seemed to embarrass and slightly depress her spirits a little.

I think she knew by now what I was wanting, but she remained conflicted inside and still unwilling to surrender that last final dark hollow place in her heart. Mary was a very bright and intelligent girl (probably smarter than me), it was just a shame that the stupid, stubborn and self-destructive Muffin still controlled most of her life. "Baby steps" I again kept reminding myself.

We were just leaving the mall when Mary, passing one of the restrooms, asked permission to use it. I still was unhappy about her being alone in a place I couldn't (or shouldn't) go into, so I told her to hold it, and by the time she reached her car she was just about dancing.

"If you can't hold it for twenty minutes until we get home you'll have to go now and piss your panties and slacks. I give you permission to pee." She did so, soon soaking her pants and driving home on a wet drivers seat that I made her clean as soon as we got home, even before letting her change. I then let her have a quick shower to get the smell off of her skin, and bound her for bedtime.

We got up that Friday morning a little bit late, and I refused her offer of a good morning blow job. Everything seemed to go just a little wrong that whole day and she was late getting to work right from the very start. The big heavy photo development equipment arrived at The Club today and dealing with that seemed to take forever. I could not come and visit Mary at all today for lunch and I was even thinking that I might be late to pick her up, when I got a panicked cell phone call from Shirley.

Mary had apparently had a very bad day at work. She had just come out from a meeting with her boss who was very angry with her and had chewed her ass up one side and down the other for making a mistake on her financial estimates that might cost the hospital a lot of extra unbudgeted money when they had to renew one of their insurance policies soon. Mary had locked the door to her office and was heard crying inside, and Shirley suspected that she was 'cutting herself again'.

Panic time. I dropped everything I was working on and raced to her office as fast as I could, reminding myself that my work could wait and that Mary's health and safety was far more important.

When I got there I quietly asked Shirley if she had an extra key to the office and she did. Without announcing myself I unlocked the door and charged right in. Mary appeared to be fine, but was curled in a ball on the floor beside her desk rocking herself and sobbing. In the trash can next to her desk I saw a plastic pink ladies shaving razor with a few spots of blood on it, but broken and mashed into little pieces inside the trash can. I sighed with relief - things could have been so much worse.

Calling Shirley to join us in the room, I ordered Mary to kneel in position, which she instantly did.

"Do you have anything you wish to tell me?" I asked her firmly but patiently.

"Yes Master, Muffin did something very bad and made Mary go buy a razor and wanted her to use it to hurt herself. She started to hurt me but I was able to stop her."

"Show me where, strip" I ordered her, and then I asked Shirley if she could find anything suitable to spank Mary with, and fortunately she had just the thing. Her co-workers had gotten a paddle for her spouse to give her forty whacks for her fortieth birthday, and she had left the item on her bookshelf and never taken it home. I had Mary bend naked over her desk while I inspected her. There was just one fresh cut mark and it was a small one.

I told Mary that I was very pleased and happy with her for standing up to Muffin, but that Muffin still had been very bad and had to be punished, and as a reminder to her Shirley was going to watch her being punished. If Muffin ever again tried to make Mary do anything bad, she was to tell Shirley right away.

Mary vigorously agreed to do this, and I only gave her ten medium force paddle blows for her punishment before I told her that she could get dressed and we would leave a little early for the day. Later once we were home and while we were fixing dinner, I took the opportunity to hug her for a moment and told her that while I was pleased she had mostly resisted a bad temptation, she had not really handled the situation very well.

I am here for you, twenty-four hours a day, and that includes your hours apart from me at work. If you have a problem at work, call me and tell me about it. Cry on the phone with me instead of curling up on the floor and avoiding your problems. You made a mistake at work, an expensive mistake, right?" She nodded yes.

"Is there a way to fix this mistake now before it becomes an even bigger mistake later?" She thought for a moment and nodded again.

"Then stop panicking and start working the problem. What then do you need to do - how do we fix the situation?"

She suggested a possible way that the benefits budget could be adjusted in the short term while she apologized to her representative at the Insurance agency and requested that maybe some of their other contracts could be renegotiated for a several year extension if this bad contract could be revised. It was possible to do this, and it was fairly practical, but it would take her a couple of days at work to crunch the figures and get an approved revised set of contracts back from her insurance rep.

Was she willing to work all weekend on it and present her boss with a potential 'fix' on Monday morning?" Sure. It killed most of our weekend and I worked Saturday night at the Club without her once again, but after she called her Insurance rep and worked out a tentative slightly longer term restructure of all of their policies, she was able to report to her boss when he came in the next morning that the Benefits Budget was back in exact alignment with the original approved estimates and that the older incorrect budget figures had now been updated with the latest information. In fact, once the new figures were confirmed, a 10% overall rate savings for the following year was now likely which brought her well under budget.

In three days she had gone from being corporate road kill and in danger of losing her job entirely to now being the fair haired savior of the department. Her boss mentioned that she had a tentative request for vacation pending on his desk and he would certainly approve it anytime she asked for it. We weren't always going to be this lucky, but anytime you can turn lemons into lemonade it's a very good feeling.

******

That Sunday, I had spent a chunk of the day with her father comparing our notes. Really things were working pretty darn well considering what most of the alternatives were a few weeks ago. Walt had polished his kernel of a plan and gave me the gory details. I didn't like any of them.

I thought it was much too drastic and departed from our program of small baby steps, one at a time. Walt on the other hand had based his calculations on a careful study of her Muffin writings and his observations of us together. It amused him greatly that I had already established so much trust with her that she was quite literally willing to 'piss on command' no matter where she was. Mary was now 'desperate to please me in any way' he determined, and Muffin was slowly losing control and "would undoubtedly try to do something drastic soon." This plan would pre-empt that.

In the baseball terminology that Walt was so fond of, Muffin was now a very tired pitcher with maybe only one trick left up her sleeve with base runners in scoring position late in a tie ball game. If we guessed right Muffin could be forced to throw a fat weak pitch right where we could encourage Mary to hit it right out of the park for a game winning home run. In his opinion the worst case scenario would be Muffin would strike Mary out again, and we'd all go into extra innings stuck in the status quo, but probably in not much worse shape than things already were.

Ok, the plan started to sound a little bit better then. When could everything be done and ready? Probably next Sunday, Walt thought. There were a few details out of his hands being handled by a third party, but 'within his limits' that fellow was fairly reliable.

The entire next week went on as a blur, I think it was this week that I first really began to think of Mary and myself as 'a couple'. She was easier to live with now (her cooking and domestic skills were much improving) and she often showed signs of being happy with only occasional moments of sadness when she would finger her collar, which I still made her wear when she was home. All week I got 'good night' blow jobs as well as the usual 'good morning' ones.

In a moment of weakness after an especially tender cuddle on Wednesday night we even had anal sex with her lying on her stomach loving every moment of it. I really hadn't wanted to do any penetration sex with her until her feelings were a little more sorted out. Already I was sure that my own were now getting extremely confused as well.

I wanted Mary to get well, and not mold some sort of compromise Muffin-Mary hybrid that would always be just one crisis away from disaster.

********

The next Saturday night at the Club, Walt verified that all of the plans were ready and that hopefully the last act of this drama would start at noon tomorrow. Mary was an angel all night and maintained perfect postures and gave sincere smiles to everyone. When we got home that morning she immediately ran to the bed and spread her legs wide for me and begged for me to fuck her.

My willpower power failed me and we had real sex together for the first time. She had never looked prettier... and she was up another couple of pounds this week. I even let her sleep curled up next to me with her hands free.

Once again in the morning I woke up to the usual sensation of a soft warm mouth expertly sucking my cock. While I was greatly enjoying her attentions, I begged for a slight delay so that I could take a fast bathroom break first. I'd drunk a few beers the previous night at The Club and really now needed to take a piss badly.

"Please don't get up Master." She begged. "I'll take care of it for you. Just please piss slowly so that I can take it all for you without spilling a drop."

With her lips wrapped tight around my cockhead and her hands fastened behind her back as usual, she motioned that she was ready to drink every last drop of my piss. Slowly, I released my bladder, just a few brief weak streams at a time until I was sure that she could handle the flow, and then gradually I increased the flow to full pressure. I could hear her swallowing quickly at first, nearly choking once or twice but she held it all down and never dripped a single drop. As she swallowed, she began to gradually deep throat me so that by the time I was pissing away at full speed I was actually urinating directly down her throat into her stomach.

Once I was nearly done, she once again held my cockhead just inside her lips so that she could savor the final mouthful of my golden liquid gift to her. She swallowed the last mouthful with a smile and resumed her original cock sucking until she shortly added a load of semen there as well.

After a morning oral interlude and a long fun shower I told her to get dressed for 'fun' today, something casual but not one of her favorite shirts or shorts in case they got stained or damaged. Her interest peaked, she selected an old torn but comfortable pair of jean shorts and I selected a black t-shirt that already had several small holes in it.

For a long pregnant moment, I thought she was not going to put on her Muffin collar, she normally wore it weekday evenings when she got home from work and all weekend long, but I did not let her wear it if she was sleeping in bed with me. She held it in her hands for a few minutes and asked me if she needed it today?

"I don't know", I replied. "Does Mary want to wear it or does Muffin want Mary to wear it? It's up to you - you decide."

In the end, she put it on, but spent most of the drive in the car 'adjusting it' as if it weren't comfortable and it bothered her. Walt was right. Muffin did just have one pitch left to throw, and I was now betting that there wasn't going to be much left of that pitch to fool anyone. For the first time I began to relax and consider that the plan wasn't maybe quite as insane as it first sounded.

Our first stop for the day was at her parent's home and if she was surprised for us to be there unexpectedly she was even more surprised by all of the black balloons that decorated the bushes along the driveway. Inside the house more black balloons greeted her and she was stunned to see a long printed banner running across the dining room.

The banner read "Goodbye Muffin".

Every part of the living room and dining room was decorated with black balloons and streamers and Halloween decorations such as skeletons, grave stones and coffins were visible everywhere. The crowning touch was a big black frosted cake done as a tombstone inscribed RIP Muffin and her birth date and today's date.

Next came her 'Death Day' presents, her father had expensively framed every single one of Muffin's snuff stories and presented them to her one by one, telling her which gruesome deaths he liked and which ones he thought were a little overdone. Mary looked on in utter shocked silence and didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and seemed utterly paralyzed with indecision. The Mary and Muffin parts of her brain were in direct conflict now and she was lost in a daze, unable to do or say anything, completely lost in shock.

She was offered some of her cake, but had no appetite for it.

"You have to be sure and eat your last meal!" Nellie told her smiling cheerfully. "I'm so proud of you, going out and offering yourself to be brutally raped and murdered just to fulfill your dreams. Every girl needs to have her dreams!"

Soon afterwards the doorbell rang, and it was the guests of honor. Four proud members of a local outlaw motorcycle club came to collect their date. They called for their 'Muffin', and we popped a leash onto Muffin's collar and handed it over to their leader.

"Don't expect your little girl home from the party early - or maybe even at all!" He laughed while seizing her leash and giving one of her tits a wicked pinch. He was still laughing evilly as he dragged her out to a van with several more men and women inside it, and they drove off with Muffin, who was nearly catatonic with fear and shock.

"Well, that went easier than I thought." Walt said with a loud exhale. "Off they go! And we must hasten after them, for we are their leaders!" He said with a smile and we hopped into Walt's car and began to catch up with the caravan of five motorcycles with the van containing Muffin in-between.

*******

We knew exactly where they were heading, a large rural ranch just outside Houston owned by a hot shot criminal attorney who was a member of The Club. He had defended this bike gang many times and they owed him more than a few favors. They had received a nice hunk of cash andveryclear and specific instructions of what they could do and what they could not do, with the promise of another fat payday ifeverythingstayed according to plan. We crossed our fingers and toes for the whole hour that it took us to drive to the ranch.

We parked on the back side of an old barn and we verified with the cast and crew that all of the stage props we had requested were in place. Once we were sure that everything was ready we then hid ourselves before the bikers released Muffin from the van.

She looked utterly scared to death, and probably had good reason to be. For the last hour the bikers in the van had been reading aloud one of her most gruesome death stories about a girl who gives herself to bikers who then torture her and cut off little slivers of her flesh a bit at a time, cooking it and eating her before they finally finish her off and laughingly dump her remains into a shallow grave. I saw lots of very wicked looking and undoubtedly extremely sharp knives in evidence nearly everywhere, and undoubtedly some of the bikers had been sharpening more in the van while they told her exactly how they would be used on her.

They tied her hands up above her head and threw the rope over the branch of a tree far enough from the barn that she could not see us, lifting her up off of the ground a few inches. Then slowly using a very large and exceptionally sharp knife their leader began cutting away her clothes, slowly. She was gagged, but I could tell that if she could get a word out she would be begging and pleading for help.

Suddenly her lovely little fantasy didn't look quite so appealing in reality.

When all of her clothes were cut away and she was left tied naked, all of the bikers and their women began a critique of "their evening meal". They were not impressed, 'not much meat on those bones' was the general shared opinion and a few folks thought that she wasn't even worth the time to carve up and cook because she wouldn't even feed everyone properly. The women were especially harsh in the criticism of Muffin's charms, or rather her lack of them.

Stultus
Stultus
1,403 Followers
12