A Sneak Attack

Story Info
He takes an opportunity to pleasure his taboo lover.
1.5k words
3.77
32.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've had this secret for a while now. We're not supposed to share our bodies the way we do. We know it's wrong. But we love it. And we love that it's wrong. That's probably why it's so intense every single time our skin makes contact.

For the past two weeks, we've been stuck in this house, unable to do anything but sneak a few quick kisses behind a door or a quick flash of your breasts from a shadowy corner.

This isn't supposed to be happening. You and I aren't supposed to be passionate lovers. But we are. We sneak looks across the room. Our fingers secretly graze across each other's exposed skin in passing, or under the table.

I'm not sure I can take it any longer. Being this close to you for so long has me in a constant state of arousal. My cock is heavy over sensitive. Every time I move I'm completely aware of how it's resting against me and trapped inside my pants. My balls are swollen with unspent loads intended for you, my forbidden lover. I can feel the constant bubbling of precum slipping from the head. It soaked into my boxer briefs and moistens the inner portion of my thigh. The thought of it being noticed should terrify me. But in truth it only makes me hornier as I day dream of continuing our torrid taboo affair.

Today. Finally, today I can seize upon an opportunity. I know you're upstairs in your room getting dressed after your shower. Most of the family has headed to the beach. Only myself, you and a couple of aunts remain.

The aunts are deep in conversation, so I take the opportunity and sneak up the stairs to your room. I slowly and quietly open the door and see you standing in front of your mirror.

A part of me is disappointed you're already dressed. But it doesn't deter me. I know that soon your beautiful body will again be revealed to me.

I approach from behind and wrap my arms around you. I lean over your shoulder and lightly kiss your neck. I start at the base where it meets your shoulder, then work my way up toward that spot below your ear. My kisses gradually get more aggressive as I nip at you with my teeth and run my tongue along the most sensitive portions of your skin.

As your breathing starts to quicken, my hands begin to travel from your waist upward to your breasts. My fingers run up and over them, encasing them in my hands as I squeeze and knead them.

"I want you. I need you," I softly growl into your ear.

My hands slide back down. Moving toward the hem of your top. My left hand grabs the edge and lifts enough to slide underneath and run along your soft skin. The right hand continues lower to graze over the front of your pants. Just enough to let you know where I plan to spend time later.

My hands slide under your top purposefully driving toward your tits. Your shirt is tugged upward with my hands and I force the cups of your bra up and over your breasts, exposing your flesh for my hungry hands. All the while, my mouth has not left your body as I tease your skin with my lips, tongue and teeth. I leave your breasts long enough to unclasp your bra and tear the garments from your upper half.

I step back to look at your skin and the way your hair falls down your neck and onto your back. I run my fingers up your spine and through hair, then pull your head back so you're looking at me, but can still feel my ever-present hardon poking into your backside. I lean down and kiss you as hard as I can. It's clear my lustful animal instincts are taking over as I mash my face to yours, pushing my tongue into your mouth. One hand holds your head in place while the other moves back to your chest. I squeeze and knead your flesh while working toward your nipple. When my fingers close around your nipple I pinch it and roll it between my thumb and forefinger while pulling it away from the skin. Not enough to hurt, but enough to give you that jolt and let you know I am going to ravish every erogenous zone on your body.

My pawing travels across your chest to your left breast. I'm still kissing with a raw passion. Moving from deep open mouthed kisses to your neck and ears. My hand movements are sensuous yet rough with your tit. Kneading and pinching - begging you to moan and to vocalize that edge between pleasure and pain.

I spin you around and drop to my knees and take a breast in my mouth. I immediately suck as much of it into my mouth as I can. Then I release and focus on your nipple, working it over with my mouth.

My hands move quickly to your jeans, opening them and yanking them down to your knees. While mouthing your tits, I tease your pussy through the fabric of your panties. I alternate from gently tracing lines over your mound to squeezing the skin in my hand. I begin to forcefully trace my finger up and down your slit. Opening you up and feeling for the nub of your clit. My mouth begins its wet and sloppy descent from your chest to your waist. As my head nears your pelvis, my hands grab the waistband of your underwear and begin to pull them away from what I can tell is a wet and ready pussy.

I push you backward so you fall into the bed. In the same motion I'm tearing your pants from your legs. You lay there before me, completely nude. My eyes devour your body. Moving from your face, down over your breasts and to your glistening pink channel.

I waste no time diving back between your legs. My tongue runs a deep line from the bottom of your lips to the top, quickly finding your clit, flicking it and wrapping around it. I gently, but forcefully suck it into my mouth as I drive my middle finger inside you. I reach as far as I can while moving my hand in a circle.

Your hips buck toward me as I mouth your clit and fuck you with my finger. As I feel you open up, I add a second finger to the attack. This time, I ease my mouth off you and don't push as deep into you. I raise my head to watch your face as I push into you then curl my fingers up as I pull back. I gently place my left hand just above your mound. Adding a little more pressure as I work your G spot. I just keep reaching for that patch of flesh inside and dragging my fingers back. Over and over and over. As your breathing quickens and you continue to buck your hips against me, I hold the pressure and finger fuck you as hard as I can. I can feel your pussy flooding my hand with its wetness as you push toward an orgasm. I crawl up and suck on a nipple as I push you toward that point. And then your body tenses. I can feel you clinching around my fingers as you shudder from head to toe. You try to push me away, but I'm not done. Your body is mine.

I'm so turned on at this point, my erection almost hurts. I can feel my pants getting slick with the precum flowing from my cock. I know if I stood up, there's a good chance it would look like I wet myself.

I sit up and start fucking you again. This time I add a third finger. You can hear how wet you are as I piston in and out of you. I add a fourth, feeding my urge to fill you. I fold my thumb into my palm, enabling me to slide my entire hand inside you. I growl with delight and lust as I fill you up.

I love this moment. Knowing what I'm doing to you. I can feel every ridge and texture inside your pussy. I'm no longer fucking you with a wild ambition. I've slowed down. Both to allow you to get used to the pressure, but also for me to enjoy this moment and memorize all I can about what I feel inside you.

But then your body tenses again as another orgasm builds. I can tell it's too much as your muscles force me out of you and you push my hands away saying that you're too sensitive to be touched.

I climb back up to you and wrap my arms around you. This time I kiss you with a sweetness. "I love you," I say. I hold you tight letting you know that along with my insatiable animalistic lust for you, I also want give you the love and affection you need and deserve.

And in the back of my mind, I start thinking of what's next on our menu.