A Snow Trip during Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did little to disprove his opinion when she slipped his cock from her mouth and moaned loudly, "God I love sucking cock!"

She took him into her mouth again, but this time opened wider. Chad cried out in amazement when she took him all the way down to his balls. Amber made a gagging sound and he could feel her warm spit drooling down his balls, but she kept him buried to the hilt in her throat. Amber's big blue eyes looked up into his as she shook her head back and forth, causing him to moan. She opened her mouth wider and again made a loud wet gurgling sound.

Chad's eyes rolled back and he released a long groan when he felt her tongue slide out and lick his balls. Amber eased back a couple of inches then took him down to his balls again. She bobbed her head slowly; each time taking Chad's cock until all 10 inches disappeared between her lips. Chad began to wonder about Amber and how she came to be so skilled. She was clearly not new to this and was much more aggressive than his other little darlings when he first took them.

While Amber continued to suck on Chad's fat cock, he looked over at the hot tub to see what the the other girls where doing. He saw Brittany lying on the bar table with Nikki kneeling on the side of the spa and licking his baby girls' smooth cunt. Meanwhile, Kate was behind Nikki enjoying her pussy and asshole. With all the loud moans coming from their back porch, Chad was glad there were no nearby neighbours to hear them.

Amber kept sucking Chad's whole cock and each time she took it down her throat, she made another loud gagging sound and a left a wave of her saliva flowing down his cock and balls. Amber's eyes were watering as she forced herself to continue to deep throat Chad, and that was when he noticed that her free hand had moved from holding his nut sack to between her legs. where her hips were moving even faster. She finally released him from her mouth and a huge line of thick spit and precum hung from her chin and tongue.

"Oh, yeah, I love gagging on a thick cock," she purred. Her hand took his spit soaked cock and held it up against Chad's stomach. With his huge rod out of the way, she was able to lean in and suck his balls into her mouth.

"Oh, God, Amber!" Chad cried out. She could barely fit both of them in her mouth and that just pressed them harder against each other. Combined with her hard sucking, his balls ached with a dull pain while her tongue swirled around them.

When the pain grew to more than he could stand, Chad tried pushing her away. Amber realized his extreme discomfort and released one of his sore balls from her mouth. She held on to the other one, but was more gentle with it causing Chad to relax again. She switched back and forth, sucking each ball gently into her mouth, and then made a show of licking up all the spit that had been dripping on them. Amber's eyes were glazed over with lust and she was making soft sounds of pleasure as she bathed his balls with her soft wet tongue. Chad was moaning like an idiot and his spread knees were trembling as she worked his balls while slowly jerking his cock.

Finally, Amber released his heavy nut sack from her mouth and smiled at the sight of both of them hanging down much lower than before. She pulled his cock back down to her mouth and after running her tongue up and down his shaft, she opened wide and once again took him balls deep into her incredible mouth and throat. She started moving up and down over it again, but didn't go all the way down his length. Instead, her bobbing head moved much faster and her hand resumed jerking him off in her mouth. When her free hand found his balls again and lightly ran her nails across them, Chad whimpered pathetically. He felt he could barely stand up on his trembling legs.

Amber finally stopped what she was doing and released his cock from her hand. Instead, she took his hips and pulled him into her mouth, before pushing him back again. She paused and looked up expectantly. Chad keyed in to her hint and holding her head in his hands, he began thrusting his cock into her incredible mouth. Amber moaned and brought her hands back into play on his cock and balls while he fucked her mouth.

Chad was moaning continuously and fighting to hold back, trying to savor every moment of her hot wet mouth and soft tongue. Amber was moaning as loudly as Chad was and started bobbing her head in time with his hips, driving his cock deeper into her throat. Chad stared down at her and watched the mind blowing sight of his cock sliding in and out of Amber's face and at that moment she took him down all the way down and gave his balls a final squeeze. The sudden pain caused him to forget about holding back and his cock erupted into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" Chad screamed. It was if Amber was squeezing the cum from his balls into her mouth as his cock spasmed uncontrollably and deposited more of his thick cream into her waiting lips. She squealed with happiness and made a sloppy gurgling noise as she continued to move her head and milking his spurting cock. Chad had to fight not to pull her hair as his cock continued to fill her mouth with what felt like a huge load of baby batter. Amber took him deep and Chad moaned at the sight of cum dripping from the corners of her mouth and around his balls.

Amber was making a mixture of moaning, gagging and gurgling noises that added even more pleasure to the act of cumming in her mouth and it was everything Chad could do not to cut loose and just ram his cock down her throat.

Chad gave a final moan as Amber sucked hard on the tip of his cock to remove the last few drops of cum from his dick. She eased his cock from her mouth then made a show of smiling while Chad's cum drooled from her mouth and onto her round tits.

"That's quite a mess you made on yourself, sweetie," Chad noted breathlessly. Amber looked appropriately chastened as she brought her tits to her mouth to lick them clean.

After all of that, it was Amber's turn to be surprised. When she finished with her tits, she saw Chad's dick still standing out in front of her face. He wasn't standing out as high in the air as before, but he was far from soft and clearly wasn't done with her yet.

"I see what the others like about you and your big friend. daddy" Amber said appreciatively.

"Now that you've enjoyed your foreplay, it's time for me to pound my meat into your hot little cunt!" Chad answered. He reached down to help her up to her feet and then in one smooth motion, he grabbed her by her hard, almost perfectly round ass and hoisted her up over his waist. Once he had her high in the air, Amber wrapped her legs around his lower torso, and with one hand guiding his cock upward, Chad eased her down over shaft. He held her by the ass with both hands again and bounced her lightly up and down to ride his long pole. Amber was initially shocked by the feeling of her pussy as it stretched wider than it ever had to try and accommodate his size. After three or four times, she felt she was ready and began riding up and down more violently over his pole. Chad matched her rhythm to propel his hips up during her descents and ram into her wide open pussy. He felt her hitting hard into his pubic bone and heard her grunt loudly each time she landed. He became especially aroused by the wet sucking noises from her pussy when she rose back up.

Amber began using her legs to push her body up and nearly off of him before dropping hard back down. As she wrapped her arms around his neck Chad moved over to press her back against the wall so she would remain impaled on his dick while he played with her big tits and their rock hard nipples. He tweaked and pulled hard on them with his fingers, and Amber responded by kissing him passionately. After three or four minutes under his assault, her body shook and she squeezed her legs around him even tighter while she enjoyed a massive climax. She clung to him for several moments before she could speak coherently.

Finally, Amber was able to whisper, "Oh God, you make me cum so good! I love how you do me! You're even better than my real Daddy." The last statement caused Chad to raise his eyebrows.

He shifted his hands back to her nice ass and held her with his cock still filling her pussy so he could take her back to the spa and re-join the rest of the girls. As he moved along he could feel their mixed cum beginning to leak from her cunt and dribble down his dick and balls. Once they reached the other side of the porch, he raised her off his cock and set her down next to the spa.

"What do you mean, I'm 'better than your real Daddy'?" he asked.

"My Daddy would fuck me two or three times a week since I was a little girl," she replied. "But he died in an accident last year, so Mommy and I share the boys we bring home. When I was twelve and my boobs started growing, Mommy told me I was becoming a young woman and needed to know what that meant. She said I needed to learn about sex the right way and not from a bunch of little girls at school who didn't know anything. She took me to her bedroom that morning and I saw my daddy still in bed with no clothes on. He and Mommy always walked around naked, so it was no big deal. She helped me get undressed and then took me over by the bed to show me what I needed to know. She started sucking my daddy's cock and I could see it getting bigger. Then, she told me it was my turn and after I put it in my mouth, she told me what to do with it. I got Daddy hard real quick and Mommy said I was a fast learner. She told me that putting a man's cock in my pussy is how I could make babies when I got older, but I wasn't ready to make babies yet so I would have to be careful. She helped me up on top of my daddy and had me turn around so that his head was right underneath my pussy. She said I needed to get my pussy ready for his cock, and the best way for that was to let Daddy eat and lick it first."

"He was doing that and I watched Mommy go back to sucking his cock and showing me how to take it all the way down my throat. She was going to teach me more about how to do that later and said I shouldn't try it, yet. When Daddy was sucking and licking my little pussy, it felt really strange and really good at the same time. After a while, he said I was ready. He rolled me over on my back and opened my legs wide. I saw his cock was really big and bouncing around a little until he lined it up on my tiny hole."

"'Let me know if it starts to hurt too much,' he told me. He went real slow and it did hurt a little, but Mommy said, 'Don't worry, it always hurts a little the first time.' He started moving his cock in and out of my pussy and after a while, it was easy and didn't hurt at all. Pretty soon, Mommy said, 'Now watch this. Daddy's going to give you his warm cum and that means you did real well.' "

Daddy pulled his cock out of my pussy and just as he started rubbing it with his hand, it started shooting a long line of white cum that landing on my tummy. When he was done, Mommy let me taste it and both of us used our fingers to pick it all up and eat it."

"After that, Mommy and Daddy showed me more things to do and would let me join them when they were fucking. Daddy was so good, I always liked when he would come to my room or let me get in his bed and fuck. I never had another man as good as him until tonight," she finished.

Chad was a little stunned at Amber's matter-of-fact revelation, but it certainly explained how she got to be such a good fuck and was okay with him fucking Brittany. Amber saw Chad's cock hanging down lower and even though it was still the biggest thing she's ever put in her pussy, she saw he was not quite as hard anymore. With the other girls looking at her and Chad, Amber decided to push him harder. Raising one leg up over the side of the tub she stood there looking at him with a trail of cum down the inside of her leg. "You look like you're starting to wear out, daddy," she teased him. "Look at this," she said while motioning towards her exposed wet cunt. "Do you think you can fill it again?"

Chad grabbed her ample hips and held his cock up to her waiting hole. In one long thrust, he drove it deep inside her. Amber squealed her delight and held on to his shoulders to keep her balance.

"Fuck her from behind, Daddy," called out Nikki. "She really likes it that way."

Chad paused and then pulled free from Amber's pussy. He turned her around and bent her down low.

"Fuck me as hard as you can Chad!" she said defiantly.

He looked at her beautiful ass pointing back at him. When he first saw her, he thought her ass was a little too big, but it was so round and firm, he decided it was close to perfect for her. He moved up behind and angled his cock up towards her pussy. Once he was lined up, he resumed pounding into her. His hands spread her cheeks wide and he enjoyed watching his cock plunder her amazing pussy. He was tempted to fuck her ass, but his dick was so big, he knew none of the girls could take it in their back hole.

Chad's cock was sliding so easily in and out of her pussy, that it barely stimulated him. He released her ass cheeks and leaned forward to grab her swinging breasts. He cupped them ni each hand and each nipple was held between his thumb and forefinger. He twisted her nipples hard and pulled her into him at the same time. As soon as she was against his hips, he pushed her forward until her tits were pressed against the tub. Chad leaned over her to kiss her back while his hips kept ramming his shaft into her.

"Ohh, God, Mister B!" she cried out, "You like me like this don't you!"

"Yes," Chad breathed in her ear, "God you're so fucking hot!"

"Hmm, flattery will get you...right where you are!" she laughed and then yelped as Chad slammed his cock back inside her.

Chad's cock was visible sliding in and out between her round ass cheeks and her mouth was wide open as she yelped and squealed. His heart was pounding and he was breathing hard through his mouth as he fucked his daughter's friend harder than anyone he'd ever fucked before.

Brittany and the other girls had stopped what they were doing and cheered both of them on.

"Come on, Daddy!" they called out. "Give her a good fucking like you give us!"

Chad legs were starting to shake again and he was making soft whimpering sounds as he tore into her hot tight teen pussy. Amber pushed against the tub and moaned, "Let me bend over, baby! I want you to fuck me nice and deep!"

Chad stepped back so she was now bent completely over, bracing herself against the tub and squeezing her hips resumed fucking her. Amber yelped and moaned his name as he pounded away. As much as he wanted to keep going, he could feel his cock twitching and the cum racing through it.

With a loud moan, he gave her several more savage thrusts and was getting ready pull it out at the last moment and cum all over her ass and back. However, she had other ideas. Hearing that he was at the point of no return, she called out, "Hold it, Big Daddy! Don't cum yet!"

Chad pulled his cock out and gasped as he put a stranglehold on it around the base to slow his cum down. His cock twitched as it tried to eject the cream backing up inside it. Amber spun around to face, dropped to her knees, and held her big tits up for him.

"Right here, Big Daddy," she directed.

With a loud cry of relief, Chad released his cock and it exploded to send a long thick spurt of cum across her awe-inspiring tits.

Chad pumped his cock furiously to fully relieve himself and he continued to spew his load over her tits. As the last bit oozed from the tip of his cock, he felt a wave a relief pass though his body. Neither of them could believe he still had that much inside him after cumming twice earlier. He rubbed the head of his cock around in the sticky white jizz and did the best he could to paint her tits.

With his cock was spent, Chad was finally ready to take a short break. However, Amber grabbed it and caused him to cry out when she took it into her mouth and started sucking hard. She managed to force a couple more drops out of him, but for good measure, she squeezed the tip of his cock enough to make the slit open up, and then she tried pushing her tongue down inside it.

His dick was already so sensitive, her actions nearly sent him jumping through the roof. He tried to pull away, but she held his cock firmly, and took his balls in her other hand to make him stop moving so much. Chad's legs were giving out from under him and he begged for her to stop.

"Hmm," she purred and then released him completely. She stood up and casually used her fingers to scoop up some of the cum on her chest and then and sucked her fingers clean.

Amber turned towards the hot tub and the other girls. "Do any of you want to share with me?" she asked. All of them rushed forward in the spa sending a wave of water out onto the deck. Chad watched all of his little girls enjoy the last bit of his cum from Amber's tits as he tried to catch his breath and recover.

"Daddy now that you're done with Amber, why don't you come and fuck us?" Brittany said.

Chad's cock wasn't ready for that yet, so he left Amber at the side of the hot tub, and climbed in to join the other three teens. They were all lined up and eager for him to start. While was fucking Amber, they had played between and with themselves. While each of them climaxed more than once, it wasn't the same as having Daddy's cock filling them.

"I'm going to need a few minutes to let my tank fill back up, girls," he apologized. "But there's other things we can do in the meantime."

He had each of them sit up on a corner of the spa with their legs spread wide to rest on either side of the tub beside them. Chad spent the next 15 to 20 minutes moving around in the warm water to lick, suck, and eat each of the young pussies facing him. He could see the girls all enjoyed his attention and as he moved around the tub, the warm water felt good on his cock. Amber decided she wanted more, so she perched herself up on the remaining corner and spread herself for Chad. The first two or three times with her, all he could taste was his cum mixed with her pussy juice as it continued to ooze out of her hole.

All the girls were getting excited to the point where they wanted his cock in their pussies instead of his tongue. He had them line up in front of the tub and let each one suck his cock for a couple minutes. After that, his cock was hard enough for their action.

"Turn around, little girls," he instructed. "I want all of you to bend over and spread your ass as far as you can so I can check out those little twats." Each girl did as they were told and as they were bending over, they looked at each other and giggled with excitement and anticipation.

"Mmmm... Brittany," Chad said as he started at one end of the line-up. "Let Daddy know how much you want his cock inside you."

His beautiful young girl began telling her Daddy how good his cock felt and how good it made her feel when he fucked her little cunt. At the same time, she was moving her ass around to give him a better view of her dripping pussy and told him, "I want to have your baby juice filling my pussy all night!"

He stepped up behind her and shoved his cock up inside her tight little teenage cunt and holding her hips, he pulled her against his hips and buried his monster as deep as it could go.

"Oh, Daddy! That's just the way I like it," she squealed in delight. Chad rammed into her nine more times before pulling out and leaving her pouting for more.

"Next, I see is Little Miss Nikki! How badly do you want my cock?"

She was even more vocal and descriptive than Brittany about how much she loved her "daddy's" cock and how "brown sugar" was always the best. Chad quickly moved up to take her. The bright pink inside her pussy showed up brightly against the light chocolate skin around it and made a target he couldn't miss. Chad enjoyed his taste of "brown sugar" as he plunged his rod into her and gave her ten good, deep strokes before sliding it back out. Nikki wailed in disappointment just as Brittany did, but Chad ignored them for now.