A Soft Rein

Story Info
Cole introduces Christine to the pleasures of leather.
1.3k words
3.67
21.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole rode his galloping stallion through the trees and out into the grassy meadow. In front of him he caught a glimpse of Christine's long blonde hair blowing in the wind. Kicking the horse in a command to move faster, Cole raced after her. She was such a pain sometimes! Their fight had been about nothing really. He had forgotten to put the cap back on the toothpaste and had left the toilet seat up apparently one too many times. Christine had raged about how he had left her house that morning and then in a huff had saddled her mare and taken off. Cole didn't know the country very well and had no clue where to look for her if he lost sight of her. He was very worried, it wasn't like Christine to go into such rages. She was the sweetest woman he had ever met. If it hadn't been for the worrying, this would be a great ride.

It was a beautiful sunny day and the sun glinting off Christine's hair in the distance was mesmerizing. Finally, Christine's horse entered a clearing and stopped. Urging the stallion forward Cole figured he could catch up to her now. When Cole was only about a hundred yards away Christine's horse reared and bucked and Christine went crashing to the ground. Cole's heart skipped a beat and in the few seconds it took to reach her he had promised his life away should she be all right. The mare was standing over Christine sniffing at her. Cole pushed the animal away and knelt beside her. She looked lifeless.

Whispering her name softly, Cole pleaded with her to open her eyes. Nothing! Oh God, he thought I can't lose her now, not like this. In desperation his eyes scanned the woods. A cabin! A ray of hope entered him as he gently lifted Christine from the ground. Walking quickly across the clearing, Cole kicked the door of the cabin open. It was dark. The windows were boarded up so the only light entering was from the door.

Making out the shape of a bed, Cole moved to it and delicately laid Christine down. He'd seen a candle and matches by the door so he went to get them. He thought he heard Christine move and then from out of nowhere, soft seductive music began to play. Cole jumped about three feet off the floor. What the hell?? Stifling a giggle, Christine rolled over on the bed, grabbed a match and lit three candles that sat on the bookshelf. Turning back to Cole she wore a wicked grin as she said, "now you don't really think I would let my own horse throw me that easily do you?"

Cole had to laugh, she was such an imp! "I'll get you for this lady," he hissed.

"Promise?" Christine's deep blue eyes sparkled in challenge. Turning quickly with a smile, Cole left the cabin.

Christine lit some more candles and soon the room glowed. Cole returned quietly and grabbed Christine from behind. A soft bandanna slipped over her eyes and she couldn't help but giggle again. Cole led her across the room and began undressing her. Slowly releasing each button of her shirt, then the buttons of her jeans. He loved those jeans, her ass looked so good! Her shirt was stripped off and she wasn't wearing a bra, very unlike her. She really had planned on seducing him. Sliding his fingers into her pants and inching them down he savored the warmth of her skin. Finally he set his foot across the toes of her boots, wrapped his arms around her waist and jerked her right out of her boots and pants.

Christine gasped and laughed as she was tossed on the bed. Cole roughly grabbed her hands and raised them over her head. She felt a rope go around her wrists and tighten.

"You know it's too bad you're too soft hearted to use a whip on that horse of yours," Cole purred.

"Ohhhhh! Ok wait a minute, you're not serious Cole."

"It's not nice to play with a mans emotions Christine."

Pulling hard against the rope she tried to move and escape. She knew he wouldn't hurt her but she was a little worried now. She felt a tickle on her chest. It was soft and felt like maybe the end of a string. It moved across her breasts and then flicked back and forth over a nipple. She felt her nipple hardening as she tried to figure out what was touching her. Cole tickled the other nipple and smiled to himself as he laid the leather across her stomach. Realizing it was a rein from the horses bridle she asked calmly, "what are you going to do with that?"

"Teach you a lesson my dear."

"Don't you dare touch me with that!"

"Mmmmm you don't really sound very threatening Sweetie."

"Cole, I really am sorry I scared you. I promise to be good from now on."

Cole laughed, "Babe, I know better."

"Well you can't spank me anyway because I'm laying on my ass so HA!"

At that Cole grabbed her ankle and tied it to the post at the end of the bed. Then he did the same with the other ankle leaving her spread before his admiring eyes. She was so beautiful in this position. He could see she was trying to hide a smile. The rein was moved from her stomach and she tensed a little, wondering what was coming.

The very tip of the leather slid slowly down her slit, tickled her, then teased her clit. Then Cole's tongue licked her pussy hard once. Then the leather again touched her. Then Cole's tongue... and the leather... and the tongue.... until Christine was moaning softly and juices were starting to leak from her hot pussy. The leather by now was soaked with her juices and Cole laid it across her lips.

"Taste it," he whispered.

She didn't want to, the game was going too far.

"You have two choices of what I will do with this rein Sweetie, tasting is so much better than the alternative." With a small groan Christine parted her lips and let the tip of her tongue touch the leather.

"Suck on it."

After a deep breathe she complied. The taste was not bad like she had expected, but rather sweet and interesting.

"Do you like it Sweetie?"

"It's interesting...different," she admitted softly.

The leather was pulled away and a familiar smoothness brushed her lips. Cole's cock. Immediately she began to lick and suck what was offered her. Cole slid his cock deep into her mouth and began to fuck her lips. She sucked as hard as she could with every stroke. Cole's hips moved faster and faster, and he knew it wouldn't take much to make him cum. Christine's helpless state was really getting to him. He was surprised he had the nerve to go through with it, but it was so good.

He knew how to punish her. One of the things she always insisted she would not do. As he pumped faster and faster into her mouth, Christine knew he was about to cum. She tasted his precum and started to groan for him to stop. She stopped sucking and he ordered her to continue. She got a thrill from that order and decided he knew when to stop. Faster and faster he stroked and his hand squeezed his balls. He felt them tighten and heard Christine moan. His tension released down her throat in one big gush followed by another. She was forced to swallow.

Fearing a bite he pulled his cock quickly out of her mouth. Christine was silent. Cum dripped from her lips and ran down her chin. Maybe he'd gone too far. He'd been sure if she tried it she would like it. He watched her for any sign of her thoughts.

Slowly a smile spread across her face. "Why didn't we do that before?"

Cole laughed in relief and untied her. He removed the bandanna and used it to wipe her face then he kissed her softly. "You promise to be good now?"

"I promise, Cole!" Then that wicked smile came back.

And as Cole looked into Christine's sparkling eyes his only thought was "Life is good!"