A Soldier Returns

Story Info
A soldier comes home to a loving wife that indulges him.
4.1k words
59k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her:

The day has come, he's finally coming home. He's been gone for 12 months. She is full of anxiety wanting to make sure everything is perfect for the homecoming. This is a challenge because the children will be there also. She wouldn't want them to miss that moment. She decides that she will dress her normal conservative self with some subtle hints of sexy for him. She knows he like pantyhose and lingerie. She went and bought a new dress. The kind he likes, a little form fitting and shows her curves, and accents her breasts. She chooses a blue dress, with white polka dots, so she can accent with white hose, his favorite. She picked white lingerie to go with it because she knows he likes white on her. The underwear is a matching white set with a very sheet lace bra. She also wanted to make sure things were prepared at home. She purchased him a pair of white hose to wear also, knowing it has been a year since he has been able to wear them, and the first time would be real quick anyway. She tucked those under his pillow.

It's time to head to the pick up point. Everyone is excited. They see him. That first glance at him gives her butterflies. When he is released, the kids run. They finish with their hugs, then she gets that first touch, that first kiss, and she is stirring. He is stunned. He whispers "you look hot." They decide to stop to eat on the way home. He's starving. She sits across from him at the table; at first he was a little surprised. As they are sitting there chatting, he feels her foot touch his crouch, he jumps with surprise. She rubs his uniform with her hose covered feet and immediately feels his response. He is hard, and looking at her like oh my god. So she stops for a few, he rubs her feet. He's getting impatient, he wants to get home. They quickly finished their meal and head to the house.

Before they get in the door they hug again, she whispers, there is something under your pillow for you. He was confused wasn't expecting to hear that. So he brings his stuff in, and wanders to the bedroom, she goes with him. He lifts his pillow and asks are you sure? She says yes, it's been a long time, please wear them. So he puts them on, and decides that he will just put his sweats on for now, because the kids will be going to bed soon anyway.

They go to the living room and sit on the couch. Conversing with the children they would sharing glances and steal a kiss here and there. Holding hands and just catching up. The kids go to bed, and he kisses her with the most passionate kiss she has felt in a year. His tongue was going nuts in her mouth, and he was holding the back of her neck. He whispered thank you. He is rubbing her legs; he says how he loves that feeling. How much he can't wait to make love to her. He rubs her nipple on the outside of her dress. She says let go to bed.........

Him:

It has been almost nine months since he has held her. He was sitting on the jumbo jet dreaming of her and the numerous e-mails they shared over the past few months. Their almost twenty year relationship has stood yet another trial of long distance romance. They corresponded regularly by e-mail, phone and chat. He looked forward to reading the daily events to keep up with the happenings back home. She would include how the kids are doing in school. Sometimes there was even discussion of the local neighborhood drama. He didn't mind at all though because it made him feel as if he were right there.

Some of those e-mails and chats included sexual details to help each other get thru the time apart. Since they started dating she has indulged him in his fetish of wearing pantyhose. She used to wear all the time, when they dated, for her job as a secretary. Over time there was not much time to wear them unless there was a reason, i.e. going to special formals, dinner, or sometimes she would wear to surprise him. He sometimes felt the need to wear them because to him they felt good. She did not mind unless sometimes she wanted that closeness of his bare skin touching her. Before he deployed this last time she had plenty of surprises for him by wearing the hose and letting him wear with her on numerous occasions. She even let him photograph her while wearing them. Some of those were even topless. She knew that these would keep his attention and excited for her while he was gone. When she found out that he had his own private quarters, while he was deployed, she sent him a couple pair in various colors. He didn't get to wear them often as he had a roommate. She knew he would like the feeling and would help during those times when he had down time to relax.

Over the past several months they shared stories of what would happen when he finally redeployed back home. During one e-mail she said she may want to surprise him at the airport but was also bringing their three children so he would have to wait until he got home later to un-wrap the surprise. She had so many plans for him that she'd known would have him amped up. Back when they dated she would wear this polka-dot dress with hose that always had him skipping a beat. On some occasions when they would go out to eat she would tease him by placing her hose covered foot in his lap and teasing him until she could feel him throb. She would even leave them on when they made love because of how he liked the feeling of them on her. He always thought she had great legs and were accented in the hose.

As the flight gets near the airport he has butterflies in his stomach as if meeting her for the first time. Redeployment was always exciting because it was like dating all over again in some ways. In other ways it was emotional because it has been a while since he got to see and hold his children. He knew that coming home was special and wanted his children to be there so they could always remember what being a patriot was about.

The plane touched down and taxied to the terminal of the small town airport. He knew that it would still be about an hour or so before he got to see her because of the procedures that the Army had to follow and that the airport was a couple miles away from the base. She, along with many family members, was given a time line of when their Soldier would be coming into the hangar for the coming home ceremony.

After completing the processing a bus picked the Soldiers up and took them to the airfield that they left a year earlier. They entered the hangar to the sound of music and a standing ovation of family cheering and clapping. Walking thru that entrance is so thrilling because he felt that he had accomplished what he was sent to do. He was happy that he could serve his country as a proud Soldier. As he entered he could see his wife and kids waving. Wow – what a site that was. He hated leaving but coming home was always worth it. As they stood at attention waiting to be released by the commanding officer he was able to see his beautiful bride and thought in his mind that she looked amazing. She looked as if she had found a polka dot dress which was defiantly surprising to him. He always found her to be beautiful but at this moment she looked as if she were an angel with her hair so perfect. He is so proud to have met her and married her. It almost didn't seem like almost they had been married 20 years. The thought of her always kept him feeling young.

After the commander gave the command of dismissed the family members were allowed to find their Soldier. She immediately walked up to him and he hugged her lifting her off the floor as if she was weightless. As he hugged her he could feel her breasts pushing into him which cause a slight pulse in his lower abdomen. They kissed so deep as if the world did not exist around them. After he put her down he turned and hugged his daughters and his son. It had been a long time and they were happy he was home. As they walked to a place to go outside and get some fresh air he was taken aback as he finally could see that she was indeed wearing a blue dress with white dots and to accent it she wore white hose which she knew would turn him on. He noticed that her hair was cut short and could see the nape of her neck which invited him to reach out and touch as they walked. He could tell that his hands on her did something because she turned and looked at him with that look that always tells him that he was definitely doing something to her. There was no denying it – her eyes always gave her away. She always said that to him that his eyes gave him away – little did she know that the same thing happened to her.

After they departed the base she decided to take him to get some food. She and the kids had waited for a couple hours because the flight had been delayed. He was hungry for real food that had taste instead of the bland Army cooking he had endured over the past few months. She asked him were to stop and he said anywhere as long as they could sit and relax. She hated making the choice of where to eat but figured instead of going back and forth she decided on a nice place since it was his return. She also had some ideas running thru her head which he would find out once they sat down in the establishment. She pulled into the restaurant and they went inside. Once inside they were seated in a booth. She sat across from him and the kids sat in a booth behind them. After the drinks were ordered she sat back which allowed him to take her in. He found it hard to take his eyes off of her pretty eyes and smile. His eyes would wonder downward to her buxom which always turned him on. She had been blessed with a voluptuous bust.

He knew that under that dress she had on a bra that held back the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen. They were so creamy and were topped off by the most succulent pink nipples that always felt soft under his hands. She had obviously noticed where his attention was going and he could see her slight arousal pointing thru her dress. What she did next took his breath away because he was not expecting it. She lifted her foot so slightly running it across his trousers and up to his crotch area. She could see his surprise as he sat there with his mouth open. She knew immediately that she had his attention. She could not only see it in his face but could feel it pulsing in his groin. He looked down to see a foot encased in white hose with reinforced toes – his favorite. She did not care if anyone around them could see what she was doing to him under the table. She was on a mission to keep his attention and on the edge and it was obviously working. He had to push her foot away at one point. He leaned into her and let her know that she had him on the verge of making a mess in his pants. He also let her know that his area was extremely wet from the teasing.

After they finished eating they got in their van and drove home. Once they got out of the van they stood next to each other for a minute to take in the sight. She leaned in to hug him and whispered in his ear that there was a surprise under his pillow. Now he usually knew that when she said this that it meant there would be some hose waiting for him. This excited him knowing that she wanted him to wear with her. Before they could go inside they were greeted by all the neighbors. Although he wanted to go in and relax and share time with his family he had a dutiful obligation to say hello to his neighbors that had taken their time to be there when he got home. They knew that he was anxious to spend time with his family and they all excused themselves about 20 minutes later. Once the neighbors left and the kids went inside he told her that there was no rush because he was home now. There would be plenty of time to play around but was also enjoying the awesome homecoming. She helped him take his stuff inside and they got a glass of water. He took this in because this water did not come from a bottle. It was fresh and inviting.

After the water she helped him get his stuff to the room. Once in the room he dropped his heavy duffle bag on the floor. He sees the big bed that he has missed for the past several months. He misses it for so many reasons. As he is looking around she reaches back and closes the door. She reminds him that there is something under the pillow. He walks over to his side of the bed and reaches under the pillow to find a silky soft pair of white color hose, which matched the ones she was wearing, that she got for him. He asked her if she was sure because it would cause him to not last long. She reminded him that was not an issue because she had plans and figured he would not last long no matter what. She also said she knew it had been a while and wanted him to relax. She watched closely as he tore open his uniform top revealing his green t-shirt. He unlaced his boots and started to remove his pants. She took in the sight of him standing there in his boxer brief underwear. He removed the remains of his clothes and jumped into the shower. This was a short shower to remove the feeling of the long flight and the remnants of the sandy environment.

Once his shower was done he shaved and donned some of the Stetson aftershave that was sitting in the medicine cabinet. He walked out of the bathroom wearing his towel like he had done for so many years. She watched him as he walked over and picked up the hose. She watched him intently as he rolled them up and over his hips. Although she did not get turned on by him wearing the pantyhose she had to admit that she liked seeing his butt and legs accented by them. He donned his favorite pair of blue sweat pants which hid the fact that he had them on. To the rest of the world he was just relaxing in a pair of old pants and t-shirt. Only the two of them knew better.

The emerged from the bed room just a few minutes later to go sit in the living room and relax together as a family. He started with his oldest daughter and worked his way around the room. He wanted to know what was up with them and what was going on in their lives. He could see that they were tired because they had been up early in anticipation of his return. He enjoyed hearing their stories and drama. While sitting on the couch he kept stealing glances down at her feet. Seeing her feet and legs in white while contrasted with the blue dress had him stirring. Having the same ones on helped keep him in a state of flaccid arousal. Everyone once in a while they would turn to each other and kiss. These kisses always had an instant effect on him.

A few hours later after the kids went to their beds it was time to go into the bedroom. After they got in there and they brushed their teeth they met in the middle of the room as they always did in the past. He leaned into her and wrapped his arms around her. He pulled her into him kissing her passionately. He moved his hands up to behind her neck which he knew drive her wild sometimes. She responded by letting her tongue dance around his mouth. He loved that feeling because when he felt that he knew she was really turned on and that she would end up having a very deep orgasm shortly. As they kissed his hands wondered their way down to her breasts. He could feel her nipples hardening under the material. He reached up behind her and unzipped the dress letting it fall to the floor. He broke the kiss to stand back and take her in. There she stood in a white lace bra, white pantyhose and white panties. Her panties were on the outside because she knew he would like to rip a hole in the material and make love to her with her in the hose. She leaned into him and started to kiss him again. This time she reached out and pulled his t-shirt off to reveal that he had been working out.

His abdomen showed signs of his hours of physical training. His chest was tight and she could feel his muscles as she ran her hands over them. She let her hands drop down some to push his pants down to the floor. Once he was out of the pants she reached down and tickled him thru the hose. She knew that he always loved this whether or not he was in them. They just made things more intense. She stopped doing this and grabbed his hand and led him over to the bed. She climbed on to the covers still clad in her underwear. He followed her and lay down next to her on the bed. They kissed deeply as they lay next to each other. As they kissed he helped her remove the bra that she was wearing. Once out of the way he fondled and bent down to lick and kiss her nipples. As he did this he heard her slight moan of pleasure. Once he started to pay attention to her breasts she reached out and touched him some more. She could feel that the front of his hose were damp from the pre cum. She used some of the liquid to run her fingertips across the head of his penis. She knew that this would excite him and could feel him twitch as she did it.

He then had her lay on her back so he could start working his way down her abdominal area. He hooked his fingers into the tops of her panties and helped pull them off of her. This left both of them sitting there clad in just white hose. He took it in for just a minute because the scene was just so hot. Not only was she laying there in his favorite cloth but he found her beauty so intoxicating. He started working his way back up to her by kissing and licking her toes. He traveled up higher slowly leaving a trail of kisses. She was reaching out to him to pull him up to kiss him some more. He reached down and forcefully ripped a hole in the crotch area of her hose. She knew that he was ready. After he did this he broke off the kiss and started working his way down her again. This time he was headed for the part he had waited for.

She felt his lips touch her navel and then cross over her hose as he worked his way to her pelvis. He reached that spot and started to lick lightly on the top of her clit area. He heard her breath again knowing he was touching the right spot. He felt her hands on his head as he was doing this. She moved one of her hands over to rub him thru the hose only to find that he had taken his cock out. She felt that his head was covered and dripping with pre cum. She knew that he would not last but didn't care at this point. After a few minutes of this she tapped him on his butt which let him know that she needed to feel him. He stopped licking and moved his legs over hers. He reached down to grab the length of his penis and to line up the head with her.

Once he felt the tip at the entrance he stopped. As she looked into his eyes he pushed slightly letting her feel him slowly penetrate her. She gasped because it had been so long. She felt that he was very swollen. She did not care when he would cum as she only was concerned with feeling that closeness. She also knew that he would be taking care of her needs. After a few minutes of him going in and out she could feel the head of his penis swell slightly. He stopped to relish in the moment because it felt so good. She looked up at him and said that she wanted to feel him cum deep in her.

Before he left he had confide in her that he liked eating his cum out of her when he licked her. As she was telling him to cum deep inside she also said that she wanted him to eat his cum out of her. She knew that this would send him over the edge. He looked down at her and their eyes met as he pushed deep inside of her. He wanted to look her in the eyes as he ejaculated deep inside of her. Once he got done he worked his way down her again and started to lick lightly on her clit. He could feel how hot and throbbing she was. He could also smell and taste the pungent odor of his cum. This did not bother him as he has done this before. He set out to give her an orgasm. He started lightly rubbing his tongue up and down real slow. She moaned out letting him know that she liked this. He went from using the tip of his tongue to flattening it out to give her whole area a tongue bath. She always likes this. Once he sensed that she was getting close he slowed down. She hates this sometimes but it always gives her a deep orgasm. Once he knew she wanted more he sped up his assault on her clit. He reached up with both hands touching her nipples causing her to have more sensations.

12