A Solo Evening

Story Info
She goes to our friends apartment to play and fucks more.
3.2k words
78.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Solo Evening---The Plot thickens

I found out that I was soon to have surgery for the problems that I was having in my neck and back. The problem was located in my neck, which was causing pain in other places throughout my body. The doctors told me that they were going to have to do a fusion involving three of my vertebrae, Shari remained by my side. Her concern was genuine. She also knew that I was going to be out of commission for some time while healing from the surgery.

After the surgery, when I was allowed to go home, I felt that I was ready. I was feeling really good, but the ride home let me know that I was unable to do much. I was in pain while lying down. I was in pain while sitting up. But more pain while sitting up than lying down.

Shari called the hospital and spoke with the doctor. He told her to pick up a prescription for me at the pharmacy and it should take care of the pain.

When Shari returned with the prescription, I took one of the tiny pills, and while waiting for it to take affect, I could see that Shari was indeed in need.

She seemed to be getting restless. She came over to me, sat down on the bed, pulled my cock out of my undershorts and began absentmindedly stroking it.

I said, “Honey, I would love to accommodate you, but as you can see I am not able to even sit up.”

She smiled and said, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you feel like you need do something for me. I was just remembering some of our adventures of late, and it was making me Horney, that’s all.”

She began to busy herself so that she wouldn’t be thinking about it. Shari went off to do some kitchen cleanup. I lay there pondering what she had just said, and how she had felt at that moment. I did some serious soul searching and I asked myself what I should do for her? It didn’t take me long to come to the conclusion that what she needed was a good old fashioned, no holds barred, romp in the sack with our friend Gerry.

I called to her. “Shari, would you come up stairs please?”

She came up from the lower level with a questioning look on her face.

“Did you need something honey?” She said as she entered the room.

I asked her to, “Call Gerry and see what he is doing.”

Shari looked at me now with an inquisitive look. “Why?” She asked.

“Do you think you’re up to sitting up and playing cards with Gerry and I?”

I looked at her with a soft look and said, “No honey, it’s not for me that I want you to inquire. I want you to see if Gerry would like to have you come over for a small party? Just the two of you.”

Shari smiled a little mischievous smile and picked up the phone. Gerry was sitting at home watching television, and he quickly invited her to come over. As soon as she had hung up the phone, she began removing her clothes.

When she had stripped, she walked into the bathroom, as she did she swung her hips seductively. I then heard the shower turn on, and I could hear the shower running. Soon she came out wearing a towel. I laughed as she had a towel on her head as well.

I laughingly asked her, “Are you thinking of your Arab lover? Would you wear a turbine like that for Paul?” She shook a finger at me and scolded me for making her remember that part of her life.

"I am sorry honey. I was wrong to have brought it up". I said.

Soon she had chosen a very short purple skirt and a gauze blouse. She slipped the blouse on without a bra, and then the skirt. I noted that she was not wearing panties and so I made mention of this fact.

“Are you expecting to give all the Tenants at Gerry’s apartment building a free shot as you climb the stairs?”

She thought about that for a second, then she pulled a pair of black bikini panties from her dresser drawer and put them on under her skirt. To finish the outfit she put on white knee high Go-go boots without stockings.

Next I watched her as she applied her perfume. She dabbed some behind her ears, beneath each breast, and behind each knee.

She then buttoned her blouse closed leaving the top two buttons undone, which allowed me to see most of her breasts when she turned to the side. Finally she fixed her auburn hair so that it cascaded down onto her shoulders.

She was indeed a vision of loveliness and I would have given anything right then to be the one to unwrap this package, but alas this package was Gerry’s to unwrap.

Shari stood before the full-length mirror that was mounted to the back of our bathroom door. She turned to the left and then to the right, admiring the image that was there before her. Finally she selected some jewelry from her jewelry-box and fastened a small gold chain around her neck with a matching pair of earrings that she placed in the piercing of each of her ears.

Then Shari turned to me and asked, “How do I look?”

I told her, “You look very, very nice.”

She bent over and kissed me lightly so as not to mess up her lipstick. She then turned and walked briskly out of the room. I heard her descend the stairs and open the coat closet.

By now, the pill I had taken was relieving the pain and I was able to move around a little. I was able to get up and I walked into the guestroom that overlooked the driveway. I saw her as she backed the car out of the garage. I could see that she was wearing her long red leather coat that I had bought her for Christmas.

She turned the car onto the street and drove away without looking back. I stood and watched as the car disappeared around the curve near the end of the street. I noted the time to be four in the afternoon.

I had been lying in our bed listening to music and trying to masturbate under the covers, between periods of excruciating pain, and the collar that I had to wear to keep my head and neck straight, without much success.

When I heard the car pull into the garage. It had been just before dark on a winters evening when she had left to go to Gerry’s apartment and now it was about nine at night. I had begun to wonder how much longer she was going to be. It was no more than a half-mile from our place to Gerry’s so I wasn’t too afraid of anything happening to her going to and from in our car.

I was very excited when she came in. Shari slowly climbed the stairs and entered our room; she stopped just inside the door in the light. I could see that her hair was very messy, her necklace was missing and the blouse that she wore was untucked and hanging open. She reached down and unzipped her boots and kicked them off, then walked over to stand by the side of the bed.

I reached out and took her hand, pulling her down to sit next to me and I kissed her mouth that no longer bore any semblance of lipstick on it. The perfume she had applied earlier had given way to a smell of fresh sex. I placed my hand beneath her skirt; there were no panties to be found.

As my fingers reached her swollen cunt, I could feel how wet and obviously full of cum she was. Shari had cum saturating her skirt. It was soaking through to the outside of the material where she had sat on it to drive home.

Shari stood up and removed the skirt and blouse, giving them a toss toward the clothes hamper. She raised her right leg up and extended it on to the bed, causing her pussy to gap open as she crawled into a position straddling my body. Shari took hold of my cock. She guided my hard cock into her dripping cunt.

Shari was being very gentle, as she knew that any rapid movement could result in my neck being re-broken and permanent paralysis. She moved slowly and methodically gripping my penis with her pussy.

I noticed that she seemed a bit stretched, as the grip was not nearly as tight as the last time we had made love. I knew that Gerry wasn’t as big as I was. I asked her to tell me how she had been stretched.

Shari began to relate to me what had taken place that evening at Gerry’s. I lay quietly listening and stroking her nipples with my fingers, while my cock was buried in her steaming hot pussy.

“When I first arrived at Gerry’s apartment he was doing dishes, so I helped him finish them up. After, we went in and sat down on the couch and watched a little TV, while we talked and got re-aquatinted.”

I could not help asking, “You had fucked him before that night that we had our first three-some with him had you not?”

She smiled and said, “You are a pretty good detective. Aren’t you?”

I could feel my cock getting harder, if that were possible.

“Gerry practically came right out and said it, when he asked you if you wanted to go up to the bedroom.” I said.

Half-pouting she looked down at me, “Are you interested in tonight’s story, or do you want to dwell on that night?” She asked.

I looked up at her and said, “You’re the story teller, tell your story. Please!”

She began moving her hips in a circular motion, first one way and then the other with my penis fully tucked up inside her velvety pouch.

Then she said, “Gerry had company this afternoon, someone besides me. Some of his friends from his squadron dropped by quite unexpectedly, and caught me stripped sitting in the living room."

She paused for effect. "Atop Gerry’s cock.”

My dick was ready to let cum spew, partly from her manipulations and partly from the story that she was telling. I reached out and took hold of her hips to let her know that I was on the threshold of letting go.

She stopped her gyrations and asked, “Am I getting to carried away? Am I hurting your neck?”

I smiled up at her, as I could not tilt my head due to the Styrofoam collar that I was wearing, and said, “No honey, your not hurting me. I would just like to hang on to my cum until you finish the story.”

She slowed her movements and returned to the story. “The two men came into the house without knocking and there we were on the living room carpet. I was sitting on top of Gerry like I am on you now. Gerry and I saw them at about the same time they saw us, and they started making their apologies and backing out of the door. I spoke up and told them to come on in as there was probably enough of me to go around if Gerry didn’t mind.”

Shari’s eyes had not left mine throughout the story, but at this point she raised her head and spoke as though she were talking into space. She did not refer to either of them by name; she called them the tall one and the big one.

She continued, “They got this wonderfully happy look on their face as they closed the door behind them and entered the living room. At first I was unsure of Gerry. He didn’t seem very thrilled with the idea of sharing me with them. He seemed somewhat jealous. I took Gerry into the kitchen and quietly explained to him that you had shared me with him and that I was not his property.”

In the meantime while she and Gerry were in the kitchen, the two men had disrobed and were in readiness for Shari's return to the living room. Gerry had preceded her into the living room as she was thirsty and needed a drink.

Shari made it quite clear to me, that she nearly dove into the clutches of all three of these men, Gerry, the Tall One, and the Big One.

“Their hands and mouths were all over my body. One was licking my cunt and the other two were sucking on my nipples, neck and breasts. Their hands and fingers were encircling my breasts. The Tall one, was eating me, he pushed one finger up my ass and two inside my pussy. I held Gerry and Big’s cock in each hand and was masturbating them. I was in heaven. While they were doing this I achieved several orgasms.”

I knew that she had as this part of the story was told very haltingly between the orgasms that were occurring on and around my cock.

“Finally they had me to that point where I just had to have a cock. The tall one wanted my ass and the big one wanted my pussy. The tall one lay down on the floor and with some K-Y jelly, I got his cock and my ass lubed up enough to insert his cock. I sat down on him. When I had him inside of me as far as he could go, I had the big one lay on top of us and put his cock into my pussy. I then asked Gerry to put his cock into my mouth. Wow! What an experience, to have all of my holes filled at once. I had a very intense orgasm from it. I wish you could have been there to see lover.”

As Shari described this single act, I couldn’t help myself; I had the most intense orgasm that I think I have ever had. I thought that my dick would never stop cumming.

I shot cum so deep and so hard into her pussy that she responded with, “Umm that feels really good!”

And with that she began another very intense orgasm. As our orgasms subsided we basked in the afterglow, while still attached by our genitalia, she continued with the story.

She told me that Gerry was the first to spew his cum. She swallowed as much as she could.

“Then I was able to concentrate more on what the other two were doing. It took us some time to get into a rhythm. Finally we all got it and it felt so wonderful. I looked over at Gerry and he had sat down on the couch and was watching. He started to masturbate and this really sent me over the edged. Big one was pounding my pussy, and the tall one was in my ass, and all of a sudden I felt the tall one let go of his cum filling my ass. When he let go I had another intense orgasm and that caused the big one to cum and fill my pussy up. I had cum running out of my ass and my pussy, all over Gerry’s carpet.”

I asked her, “Why do you call him big one, and the other the tall one?

She explained, “I didn’t really get an introduction by name. When I came out of the kitchen, I saw a long cock and a big fat cock staring at me, so I called them the Tall one and the Big one.”

“Have you got any idea how large each of them were?” I asked.

Shari said that she would estimate the Big one as being about 6-7 inches around, and about the same in length. The Tall one was skinny but about nine inches in length. “Tall one wasn’t able to get the whole thing in my ass, but later he managed to get it all in my pussy.” She said with a smile.

“The big one made it easy for all of you to get your cocks in my pussy tonight. Poor Gerry had a real hard time after the big one. I could hardly feel him when he fucked my pussy. But he managed to get a load in me anyway. The Big one wanted to fuck me in the ass and I wouldn’t let him. I just thought he was to big for my ass.”

She seemed to go off into space again as she starred at the wall and said, “At least not this time. Maybe next time I will let him fuck my ass.”

Lying there listening to her story and with my cock still plugged into her cunt, I was beginning to get a hard-on once again. Shari could feel it as my penis stirred inside the walls of her vagina and began to grow.

“Ah, I see my honey likes my story and is getting ready to give me some more of his Love Juice.” She said.

She began to slowly gyrate and pump up and down on my now hardened cock.

“Shari, where is your necklace and your panties?” I asked.

Without missing a stroke in her gyrations manipulating my cock she said, “Big one wanted my panties as a souvenir and Tall wanted my necklace. So I gave them to them.”

“Your panties?” I asked.

“I took them and wiped some of the cum on them before I gave them to him.” She laughed.

Shari further explained to me that she had made a date with the three of them for Wednesday evening. She knew that I would still be unable to perform much more than what I was doing at the moment and she was so exhilarated by her new found freedom.

I was beginning to feel the pain returning and it was time once again to take another pill.

So as the pain increased my cock began to go limp and I replied to her in a smart-ass tone of voice; “Since we have begun this sharing of you, you have surpassed the number of women that I have bedded by a considerable number. I am feeling a little left out here.”

I had been with six women up to this point. Shari was my number four. I had been with two other women since Shari and I was married. By my count, she had bedded eight. At this time in our lives I was unaware of Ed and Wolf, back on the island.

When I raised the issue of the number of men she had been with, she said. “So, what’s your point?”

I told her that I wanted to find a group where the women and the men were both involved. According to the magazines I had been reading, they called them Swingers.

Shari seemed a bit reluctant, but she did agree for me to phone the “Swingers Hot-line” ad that I found in a magazine. I found that I could place and ad for free and for $20.00 I would get a list of swingers phone numbers in our area. I placed the ad and I ordered the list.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Choices His wife thought he might like to swing. She was wrong.in Loving Wives
Imbalance Pt. 01 Wife tells her husband that she is unhappy.in Loving Wives
Sue's Photo Session A shy wife shows off her body for the camera.in Loving Wives
Rob's Revenge Ch. 01 He had a rage to get back at the man who ruined his marriage.in Loving Wives
Limo Fun Wife plays with foreign client in limo to the airport.in Loving Wives
More Stories