A Son Captures His Mother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A leg hooked over his, and then amazingly she felt her soft hand drift down his chest, and to tickle her fingers as they slid into his hairy groin. This also sent Hannah's heart rate up, she knew what was below it. It had to be that hard flesh that had penetrated her, and brought her such painful joy.

She rejoiced in the glow of Godly pleasure, she basked in his glory. He had brought her to Thomas, and she would regale him in her heart forever. As she was prayer to him in her mind, her fingers curled around the hardening prong. She crushed it gently, her hand moved up it, and back down again. Nature was providing Hannah with the tools needed to please her man.

"Get on me Hannah," Thomas told her.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Climb over me, put your knees here," he said, and pointed to his sides.

"Oh alright, if you wish," she replied huskily, she didn't know what he intended for her, but whatever it was, she wasn't going to refuse him. As Hannah climbed on to her brother, he cupped her beautiful breasts and squeezed and rolled, and tugged her nipples. This set of bombing raids in Hannah's feline sexy body.

Her head fell forward, just as her mothers had done when Thomas had done the exact same thing to her. Hannah was sat on his fully erect cock, and after her eyes had reopened, she could see the thick, purple red knob of his cock peering out from under her glistening vagina.

Thomas teased her nipples mercilessly, so much in fact that she grabbed his wrists to stop the fantastic torment he was visiting upon her. Instead he took hold of Hannah's slim waist and lifted her easily up from him. His cock followed her and Thomas simply dropped her on it, her weight did the rest.

She let go of him immediately, she howled, her eyes nearly burst from her lovely head. She put her hands on his chest in a futile attempt to get off. Thomas followed her up, she couldn't hold her weight this way, she slipped back down on him, and then he drove into her fully.

The utterly sublime feeling of him being in her, the wonderful painful invasion sent her over the edge, and plunged her once more into a happy and so lustful oblivion. Hannah knew this was, and Thomas was her salvation, he was right about her father. She didn't hate him though, and very much like her mother, she pitied him greatly.

She surrendered to the feelings Thomas was once more creating in her, feelings she would never be able to ignore ever again. Now Hannah started to take part, her hands on her brothers flat muscled chest, she began to hump up and down, backwards and forwards, and soon she was lost in her new world, a world of love with her darling brother. The orgasm she made for herself nearly blew her apart, she cried out in the agony of the unutterable pleasure, and fell face down on him.

When she opened her eys it was morning, she thought. Sun was streaming through the windows, but there was no sign of Thomas, he was outside chopping wood, she heard the chop, chop of the axe as he worked. She rose and went to the window to watch, what she saw almost made her heart stop. He was in a pair of hiking boots, a pair of very short shorts, and nothing else.

She felt her vagina moisten as she inspected his tight muscular body, she wanted him again, but she hurried into the bathroom, bathed, dried and made herself look as good as she could in the frumpy clothes she had brought. Then she tore them off, and went outside in nothing but her panties.

Her beautil body exposed in the bright sun light, she was tall like her mother, but her body had youth on its side, she now knew, through Thomas how good she looked and she believed it. The first instant Thomas had of her being there was when a bare foot landed on the chopping block in front of him.

He looked sideways to see his beautiful young sister there in all her wondrous glory. "The Lord doth truly move in mysterious ways Hannah!" he grinned at her. Without wasting one second longer than needed, he carried her laughing and giggling over his shoulder back into the cabin, where he dropped her on the oak table, threw her legs over his shoulders and poked his cock all the way in.

Hannah couldn't speak, the suddenness of the intrusion took her breath away, instead she moaned and squealed like an out of control banshee. The birds and the bees must have wondered what was happening in their forest. Thomas really laid into her now, the need for finesse and gentleness was no longer required, except for tender loving sessions, which he knew over time there would be many.

The time was approaching for when his mother, and also his wife would be coming back. He wasn't sure how to approach the subject of he and Hannah, but he was hoping his mother would be wise enough to at least have an educated guess at his intentions whilst she was away.

Mary had been thinking, and all of the things Thomas had mentioned to her about Hannah, led her to possibly believe that his intentions were indeed to maybe convince his sister in some way that her future lay with them. She hoped so anyway, but she also felt a pang of jealousy too.

As she stepped out of the SUV Hannah ran to greet her, Thomas was on the cabin veranda watching. Hannah hugged her more than warmly, she had sussed out what had happened and was quite, even through her religious beliefs, that Thomas was at least 95% right. Her first words surprised her mother.

"Oh mother Thomas has missed you, so I am going for a walk up the trail for at least a couple of hours, to let you say hello okay?" And before Mary could reply she was walking away. Mary turned to her son, he stood, crooked a finger at her and walked into the cabin. Mary forgetting her inhibitions hurried after him, she found him in her bedroom and in her bed, and his cock was high and proud.

Mary wasted no time at all in throwing off her clothes and diving on him. In a heartbeat she was totally filled by him again, her sigh of happy contentment filled the room, this is where she had wanted to be since the instant she had left him yesterday, and Thomas knew it! Mary worked herself on her loving son, her eyes closed the satisfaction just being here, with him, on him, him filling her as no other ever could. To her it wasn't the physical contact of his hot hard flesh in her, it mattered to her spiritually now too.

She believed with all her heart that God had brought her to him, and him to her. He hadn't frowned on her unfaithfulness to her husband, he had condoned it. She also knew what Thomas had meant now, when he had said he had to save his sister. But she had to find out just how he was going to, if he already hadn't, save her.

Mary climaxed on Thomas as if he wasn't there, she was so in need of him, his very breath was her sustenance. She slid forward and into his arms, she stretched on him, kissed him, and loved him the way God meant for a woman to love her man. When she recovered, she told him how much she had missed him. She also asked about Hannah, where was he with her, what had he done to 'save' her?

Just then the bedroom door opened silently, Hannah stood in the doorway, she saw her mother stretched out naked on top of him, obviously oblivious to the world around her. She took it all in. "So this is the new order is it?" she asked herself. "Well," she thought, "it wasn't entirely unexpected was it?"

After a moment's hesitation the decision was made, "I love mother, I love Thomas, he loves us both I know that. And mother loves him too, that really is more than obvious," she admitted in her mind, "and seeing her there like this is more than confirmation of that."

Still dressed she got on the bed with them and snuggled into her brother. Mary almost had a seizure, Thomas saw Hannah's intentions and kept hold of Mary. She tried to jump up, saying, "Oh Hannah I'm sorry, but this isn't what it looks like, Thomas let me go please?"

"Mother calm down, Hannah knows, and seeing her here tells me she is happy for you, me, and her, aren't you Hannah?" Hannah nodded her head vigorously.

"Mother, Thomas has explained everything to me," he hadn't, but if there was one thing Hannah was not, that was stupid. "He loves me too mother, and I know he loves you so much. And I love him, and if you think about it. The only way forward for us now is, that we stay as we are, secret lovers, me, you, him!"

Mary said nothing, Thomas leaned up and kissed her, then he kissed Hannah. "It's the only way mother, I told you I was going to save you, and I was going to save Hannah, well now I think I have, agreed?" he told her. Mary slowly nodded her head, she was understanding the situation slowly.

"But what about your father," she said softly, "what will we tell him, what will he say, what will he do, will we in fact tell him?"

"I have an idea, and I'll tell you when I have it laid out, be patient, and bear with me okay?" this he said to them both. "Now," he said, "come here the both of you!" He grabbed them and held them to him, "all three of us have to get used to being equal lovers," he told them, but had no intention of being an equal, he was the head, and would remain so.

They spent the rest of the day trying and testing, Hannah was happier than Mary, but Mary knew she would get used to sharing him with her daughter. And when Hannah plugged Mary's ass with her middle finger as she rode him, she had her biggest and most gigantic of climaxes.

"I'll get you for that young lady!" she laughed.

"Ooooh sexy mommy is going spank me?" she laughed back.

Thomas had decided that when they got back he would by miniature spy type cameras, and recording equipment, he would film himself with his mother, and with is sister, together if possible. Then blackmail his father into separation, and leading to divorce.

Thomas finally took his Hannah's ass one afternoon out in the woods, he stood her against a tree and fucked her from behind, she cried and complained but never once made the effort to dislodge him thinking. "This could be penance for the error of my ways?" But it didn't stop her from having the most unusual of massive orgasms, so much so that she vowed to herself that when she got over it, the first would not be the last!

As their wek drew to a close, and their lives were now fully entwined, locked together, they headed home. All of them wondered how facing their father and Mary's husband was going to be like. They hadn't spoken since leaving. They trooped in silently, his car was at home, the lights were on.

Thomas called out. "Father, we're back, where are you?" There was no answer, he walked through the open door of his study, and there he was slumped over his desk, an empty bottle of whiskey lying empty on its side.

Thomas dashed to him, but as he grabbed him to lift him up, he knew there was no more to be done. He called the paramedics, tried to give him CPR but it was no use. He slammed the door shut to keep his mother and Hannah out. Their father had bequeathed them the lives they wished and prayed for without knowing it, he had died hours before.

12