A Son Forced Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope signed the contract for five more last week," Jason said turning his attention back to his problem. Sleep! Or what one could call sleep dozing at his desk.

"Hey!" she whispered, looking towards the front of the class. Hoping the teacher hadn't heard her, she wasn't about to get one of her mother's favorite book's taken away. She watched that amber color, eye peering out through the strand's of his black hair. Waiting for her to continue so he return to his slumber. "Could you possibly sign it for my mom," she asked waiting for him to respond yet he remained quiet. Her eye's caught the movement of his hand, waiting for her to fill it. "Could you make it out to Carol," she said hiding her glee. How her mother was going to flip as her finger's traced along his name.

As the bell rung she waited until he started to rise. She hoped she could walk beside him pestering about his character's, plot line's, the idea's on how he came up with so many book's. To her surprise he didn't to mind at all as they walked down the crowded hall's. When she started on which character she liked best the slight smile she saw to her amazement she found attractive.

"Yea I liked him too but then again, I have to," she heard him say as they left the crowded halls for the serenity of the park benches. "Liked Mark better though well not what was written in the book of course, which just made him look like a douche," Jason said watching her nodding in agreement. "After the editors got done with it the concept of Mark that I had when I wrote it was long gone. And you," Jason said, stopping drawing a blank on her name.

"Mary Ann but you can call me Mary," she said, smiling at him watching him dig through his bag.

"Mary were left with a douche as a male contender for the leads affection's," Jason said, sighing remembering he had drunk his soda last period. "That wasn't my attention from the start yes, he was supposed to be an ass, yet the unresisible kind that just grows on you."

"I see," Mary said recounting the story wondering how it would play out now that she knew. "So I see your new one is coming out later this year," she said, twisting her water bottle in her hand's. Mary hated herself now after realizing he wasn't what she took the strange quiet kid that sat next to her to be. At the time she and her girlfriends had a good laugh about it. Now however, she wondered how many of them would sleep with him just because he's famous. Winching inwardly knowing she would have been one of those to fall into that category.

"Actually it should be out in late March or early June," Jason said looking off into the distance.

"Oh why's that," Mary asked, hiding her own surprise, she had already preordered one.

"Well my agent and the publisher's asked if they could move up the release date seeing how many preorders they had gotten so far," Mary didn't miss the smile she thought it suited him very nicely. "I mean it's only been a month since they released the news that it was coming out. But then again it's my reader's that make me famous so early release it is who am I to deny them," Jason said shyly looking over at her. Smiling as he noted the reddening of her cheeks. "But it's cool I won't tell anyone," winking at Mary. Mary squirmed in her seat she thought she had covered her tracks. Wondering how he could have figured it all out, as she about to ask how he knew all that. The school's intercom blared overhead announcing that he must report to the office.

"Fuck me what did I do now," Jason groaned.

"Oh a little trouble maker you are," Mary said teasingly as she watched Jason gather his thing's. "Hey you wouldn't mind if I get a picture of us together."

"What turn down the chance to be seen standing next to a beautiful woman heaven's forbid," Jason said, laying down his gear as Mary hurried around the table.

"Mom you won't believe who I just met!" Mary said as she watched Jason disappear behind the door.

Jason froze in his tracks as he saw his mother and sister staring him down. Those eye's always on him, always hunting him, always devouring him. About to spin on his heel to flee from their all consuming gaze when a hand grasped his shoulder.

"Fuck me," Jason whispered. "Hello Jack," he said without needing to see that it was indeed his father.

"Hey son you had us worried," Jack said roughly pushing Jason forward to his mother. "What were you thinking not coming home for a week," he said shaking his head in disbelief.

"Umm how about not being raped in my sleep," Jason said over his shoulder.

"Well give your Mistress what she wants, then you wouldn't have to worry about that," Jack whispered into his son's ear. Jason wasn't about to give her that not when he knew what she did to her submissives's. If he was going to have sex then he rather be on his own term's not his mother's.

"I see your lip has healed," Mara said, taking hold of her son's chin studying his face. "Good now it can be put to proper use."

"Fuck you Mara," Jason said in a low hiss. "How did it feel knowing you couldn't break me for a week." The grip on his face turned alarming as her eye's narrowed seeing that fire once again flare back to the surface. She was a fool for allowing him too be alone that night she was to confident in her skills to think he was truly breaking. It would seem to her she had many, many more nights were needed to train her son. "I bet beneath that cold exterior your getting wet thinking about that night," Jason said pushing his luck.

"Would you like to find out," Mara said, growling an inch away from him.

"Me personally no but let's have Jack here do it for me," Jason said not caring what his mother did. He knew for now she wouldn't dare bring attention to herself that would just raise questions she didn't want answered. "Well go on old man lift her skirt tell us what you find."

"Well, well," Jason didn't care for the smile he saw on his mother's face. "Bring him along, oh and Jason," Mara said, stopping looking back at him. Jason swallowed hard as he saw the evil light in his mother's eye's. "Your grounded for the rest of the school year," laughing as she watched her son's jaw drop.

"Fuck!" Jason said in a anger filled moan.

"Did you get my text," Margret asked, sitting far too close to Jason's liking.

"If you mean the bombardment you sent yes," Jason said, looking out the window as the school disappeared.

"Did you like them," Margret said her hot breath against his skin. Her cheek twitched, her eye's narrowed growing impatient with his continued silence. "Did you like them!" Margret growled in frustration as she turned his face to look at her.

"I plead the fifth," Jason said under the intense glare of his sister.

"That only work's in court Jason," Mara said, twisting atound in her seat. Seeing that sinister light in her eye's caused Jason to sink further into his seat. "From now on, only yes and no answers will be forthcoming from you."

"Fuck you Mara!" The slap that resounded the Porsche's interior was not who Jason excepted it to originate from.

"You," Margret seethed pushing her face into Jason's. Grabbing tufts of his hair, making those shocked eye's watch her. "Do not speak so rudely to the Mistress! Have we not made it clear to you by now!"

"Kiss my ass Margret! Get your crazy ass off me," Jason growled, pushing Margret off of him.

"I did tell you my dear sweet Jason you shouldn't anger me for it's not I that you face alone," Mara grinned madly as she waved to her two submissive's.

"Fuck! Why do I find that so fucking hot!" Jason asked himself. "Has she stepped up her game because I said no. Or was it because I forced her hand," he pondered hoping his mother hadn't seen his look. "Very entertaining Mara now how long did that take you to come with, a little disappointed if that was the best you can do. Oh well there's always next time," Jason said, trying out his plan. Enjoying seeing that tick in his mother's right cheek. "Dance for me," Jason said to himself. Tilting his head, looking at his mother wondering how much he's going to enjoy this. "I told you before my will, will not be broken by you, you old crazy bondage whore."

"You speak as if you plan on disobeying your Mistress as if it's a passing thing!" Jason could have sworn he could see horns sprouting from the look his mother gave him.

"Jack is that the look Mara always gives you," Jason said ignoring his glaring mother. " Interesting look Mara that the best you got."

"I see," Mara said turning around in her seat. How she loved the defiance she saw in his eye's.

"That's kind of a given seeing how I'm grounded for the rest of the term. What did you think I'll just walk blindly into your little scheme. I told you before you make take this body."

"Are you sure you want to go down this road if you come willingly I'll forgive all of this."

"Yea yea blah blah," Jason said shrugging his shoulders. Knowing the gambit was a risk, yet Jason was oddly intrigued by the prospects of the outcome. "Must we go this all over again," Jason said his voice trailing off.

"Of course a proper Mistress always asks for consent," Mara said pondering on his punishment.

"Yet that didn't stop you a week ago," Jason said catching her off guard. "Now was that what a proper Mistress does to the unwilling." Dread filled his mind as Jason saw his street sign.

"Jason if I was worried about that we would have been arrested by now," Mara said, smiling wickedly as she saw their house in the distance. "You had a week to file charges against us yet not a peep out of you now why is that I wonder," she asked turning to look at him. "Is it because you still see us as a family or that you actually enjoyed that evening. Both are possible I'm curious to which two is the right call," she said as Jack pulled into their driveway. Jason waited in his seat so they could enter that house first yet Margret hadn't moved from her spot. Nor had his mother who sat patiently in her seat waiting for Jason to make his move.

"Jason diner won't make itself if we are all sitting out here," Mara said resting her purse on her lap.

"Well I'm not stopping you," Jason said eager to escape.

"But you see you kind of are," Mara said peering over her shoulder. "Did I forget to mention you are to go no where alone. Either I or Margret will take you to school and pick you up, you are not allowed to be alone in the house so one of us will be sleeping with you. To ensure that you don't go missing for another week," Mara said, giggling as she felt his anger. "So why don't you get out and I'll fix lunch," she said in a motherly smile.

"Fuck!" Jason groaned gathering his bag slamming his door stopping his sister's advance. "Crazy ass women," he grumble as he marched into his home.

"Where do you think you're going," Mara asked as Jason headed towards his room.

"Where do you think woman," Jason growled hatefully at his mother.

"One you will lose that attitude," Mara said, gliding along the hardwood floor. How her womb clenched as those eye's bored into her. "Or I could always fetch my paddle would you like that Jason," she asked her finger's running along the back of his hand. Noticing how he didn't pull away from her a surge of hopefulness spread through her body. "Now Jack will watch you while we get changed," Mara said feeling her daughter behind her.

Huffing loudly as Jason sank into the chair across from the couch knowing how it's been defiled. Watching as his father turned on the TV as if nothing ever happened. True they never got along well yet Jason just couldn't see why he was following Mara's command's.

"You know she'll be easier on you if you gave in," Jack said offhandedly not looking at his son. "Just a suggestion," he said, shrugging his shoulders. Jason said nothing as his father flipped through the channels contemplating on what his next move was going to be. Jason had to stop himself from ogling his mother and sister as they came down in nothing more a tight t-shirt and thongs. Wearing no bra underneath given how he watched their breast bounced as they walked. In their hand's his heart fluttered hoping they wouldn't have done what his mind screamed.

"Jack why don't you head out and pick us up some lunch," Mara said leaning over her husband's shoulder. Letting her son see the title page of his newest book as the paper tapped against Jack's chest. "I just don't feel like I can take my eye's off of Jason for a second," she said, nibbling on his earlobe all the while her finger tapped the paper to get his attention. How she enjoyed seeing that look he cared nothing about how she draped herself over the couch. It was what she held in her hand that got more rise out of him than she thought was possible.

"Now Jason," Mara said, walking around the couch knowing bending over in front of him, placing the stack of papers on the coffee table. Watching as she ran her hand's over her cheeks as she rose knowing where his eye's were looking. "Isn't this much better," she said, lowering herself onto the couch. Raising her left leg allowing him to view of her cover snatch. "Margret come sit," Mara said, patting the seat beside her.

"Mistress may I put on some music," Margret asked bouncing on her heel's.

"Yes lovely idea," Mara said, reaching for the TV remote. Mara watched her son's eye's following Margret as she walked over to the sound system she had taken from his room. Noting the fury she saw as Margret lifted the sheet that was covering it. How his nails dragged along the armrest as he watched his sister toy with his procession. "Music will be better while we read this fine work."

"So you raided my room, took thing's that didn't belong to you," Jason said in a animalistic growl.

"Jason relax," Margret said, standing in front of his stereo. Smacking her ass to draw his attention as her song began to play. Watching her son as Margret danced around the room observing how his eye's studied every curve of his sister.

"Margret I'm sure Jason has never had a lap dance why don't you give him one," Mara said, knowing her daughter she was only waiting for her to give consent.

"Jason relax," Margret said, stopping three feet away from him. With her back to him bending low her hand's running up her inner thigh. Feathering out as she reached her covered womanhood, pulling it to the side flashing Jason Mara smiled as she watched as he repositioned himself. Wondering how her son would take the news of the next rule of his punishment. She would wait till Margret was done before revealing that to him.

Jason's eye's lavished on his sister as she rose through the air. The arch of her back, the firmness of her ass as her toned legs pivoted to spin her body around. Prying open his leg's with her foot running her finger across his lips, letting her taste linger on his lips. Placing her knee's on each side of his leg's feeling the heat of his erection against her mound. Slowly beginning to grin on his lap, leaning forward so that the only thing Jason could see was the rise and fall of her breast. As she moved her hip's in time with the music. Her cheek brushing against his, her breath hot in his ear as her pace quickened as her core began to quiver as his rod rubbed against her lips.

"Jason don't you want to touch me," Margret said her left hand tugging teasingly at the hem of her shirt. Jason watched it dance along the cotton fabric as her right moved through her chestnut hair, pushing it up as Margret played her her left breast. "Don't you want to feel me quaking underneath you," she said leeringly feeling her thong becoming soaked as she neared her climax. "I bet you didn't know I'm about to cum," Margret moaned, leaning back using Jason's leg's for support. Increasing her speed knowing her juices were soaking into his pants. Taking his hand pressing it against her clit guiding his thumb around her harden pink bud.

"Yessss," Margret screamed as her orgasm hit holding his hand tightly to her mound. So Jason could feel every contraction, every jolt her core sent throughout her body. "Don't you love how I feel as I cum for you," she said, breathing heavily as her forehead pressed against his. Her tongue flickering out teasing his lips, watching as he bit down on his lower lip as her body slid through his leg's. Kneeling before him, her hair cascading around his lap. Feeling his body tremble as she brushed against his protrusion, licking along the wet stain of his pants tasting herself and her brother.

"Jason do you want to cum," Margret purred, stroking his member through his jeans. "All you have to take it out and I'll make sure you never have to do it again," she said her finger's twitching against his thigh.

"It's ok Jason if you choose not to but look at her," Mara said from the couch. "Don't you see how much she wants to pleasure you," she said, arching an eyebrow at his stubbornness. "How much we want to pleasure you," smirking as Jason watched as she pulled aside her thong. Jason thought he was saved as Jack entered carrying in the tray of food. "Jason don't think because your father has returned that you're off the hook. Margret here isn't done with her dance and we won't eat until it is. However I'll give you a little wiggle room, if you want this to end all you have to do is take that out," Mara said pointing to his tent.

"And?" Jason asked, knowing there was always a catch.

"Do what boy's your age do seeing how you're not man enough to fuck us," Mara said taunting him. "Beat that meat until you explode, however you can only do this with one of us in the room. If you break this rule you will be punished," she said somberly.

"Right," Jason said, rolling his eye's.

"I'm not joking Jason this is part of your punishment for running away for a week," Jason's body went cold under his mother's stern look.

Yet it did nothing to deflate his throbbing member.

"Your enjoying this aren't you," Jason sighed, looking down at his disloyal appendage. A light tap on the growing stain of his pants was it's way of saying, "Fuck yes I do you idiot! Now set me free I want to play!" "If I don't then what?"

"Then my dear sweet Jason you will very uncomfortable for the rest of your time here," Mara said swinging her leg's off the couch. "Because if you think this is all I have planned," she said coming behind Margret. Pulling her shirt over her head Mara hid her smile as her son fidgeted in the chair. "Then you grossly underestimated me," Mara said her hands running up her daughter's chest. Cupping each breast, pinching her nipples as she toyed with Jason.

"M...istress you know how that makes," Margret panted quickly.

"Shh I know let mother take care of her beautiful daughter," Mara lustfully before passionately kissing her. Jason stared in awe as he watched their tongues explored each other, the way Margret moaned as their mother played with her breast. "Shall we show Jason how beautiful you are," Mara didn't wait for her reply before slipping Margret's waistband from her hips. Sitting in front of Jason Mara patted her leg's telling her daughter where to sit. "Would you like for Jason to see how wet you are for him," Mara whispered into Margret's ear.

"Yes Mistress," Margret said, biting her lip offering no resistance as her mother's leg's spread her's open.

"Look Jason and see how you affect us so," Mara commanded as her finger's skimmed along her daughter's lips. "That's it baby grind on my finger's show Jason that gorgeous face that he's missing out on!"

"Yes, yes right there harder Mistress!" Margret squealed as her mother's finger's pressed against her g-spot. "Mistress your going to make me cum," she said through heaves of ragged breath. The slickness of her sex could only be heard as Mara's finger's became coated with her daughter's cream.