A Son Forced Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes fuck yes Jacklyn," Jason moaned as the room went silent.

"Who the fuck is Jacklyn!" Margret seethed squeezing hard on his shaft.

"Yes Jason," Mara growled her demeanor becoming demonic as she pushed her face into his. "Who the fuck is Jacklyn," she said, grabbing tufts of his hair.

"You've meet her and you have nothing on her," Jason smirked, knowing full well the predicament he was getting himself into.

"Have you fucked her," Mara asked, pressing her nose against his.

"Every time she comes down," Jason said evilly.

"Margret," Mara said, looking back to her daughter. "Take him we are going to ensure he forgets this woman now and forever more," she said before returning her attention back to her son.

"Yes Mistress Jason only need's us in his life to fulfill his desires," Margret said with a nod as she positioned herself over his member.

"Now Jason," Mara sneered at her son at the thought of another woman having her way with her son. Her body coming to life as she listened as her daughter's sex grew slick around the rod that was filling her. "Only we can have you no one else is that understood," she said before forcing her tongue into his mouth.

"Fuck you Mara! I've told you before I will not break not to you, not to Margret and not to that woman," Jason spat yet he wanted more.

"You will," Mara said, lifting herself up positioning herself over his mouth, her leg's locking around his head. "Lick your mother, Jason I know how you loved my taste," she said, rubbing her clit against Jason's nose.

"Mara maybe the boy," Scarlet said ending her role as Holly as she pulled the blond wig off along with the hair net. Her ebony hair cascaded down to the small of her back. Her blue eye's sparkled with mischief as her leather bra fell to the floor. "Doesn't know how to please his submissive's."

"No it can't be she's suppose to be in Colorado," Jason said to himself as he watched his aunt walked around the bed. Jason watched as her breast jousted and bounce with each step, the landing strip of ebony hair glistening in the artificial lighting. Jason felt his cock swell in his sister's cunt as he continued to watch as his aunt loomed over him.

"Yes baby get bigger for me," Margret moaned as she thrust her hips down feeling Jason's ball's slapping against her ass.

"Well Mara shall you show your son the right way to eat a pussy," Scarlet said resting her foot next to his head. Spreading her lips so Jason could see his soon to be prize.

"Fuck that's hot!" Jason screamed out in his mind as he watched his mother's tongue ran along Scarlet's lips before plunging into her canal. The longer he watched his mother eating her sister the harder he grew. The more his lips began to part the taste of his mother's juices as they dripped into his opening mouth. "Yes give me more I want it all!" His cock screamed out as he felt his sister's fold's tightening around his shaft. Jason knew she was about to come yet did he wish to fill her once again.

"Yes Jason give it to me! Give me all of it!" Margret screamed out as she felt his ball juice starting to fill her starving womb. Slumping forward, resting her cheek against her mother's back as her orgasm subsided.

"Jason," Mara said, looking down at him, her sister's cream coating her chin. "Baby won't you just taste your mother just once please," she said begging for release. "Please I want to feel your tongue in me, stirring me, fucking me, bringing me to the edge that only you can do my Master," Mara said lovingly as she looked down at her son. Jason narrowed his eye's pondering if this was some sort of trap for him.

"Yes that's it Jason," Mara moaned as his tongue tasting her dew covered lips. Running her hand through Jason's hair as her hips, guiding where his tongue needed to be. "Fuck yes! Master rub my clit with your nose!" Mara groaned as her muscle's began to tremble feeling his tongue slipping into her hot channel. "Yes that it keep that tongue in me baby let me do the work," she cooed softly plunging down on his tongue sending it as deep as she dared. She wanted him to have it all to know that only they could ever give him such pleasure as he was giving her. She had seen the fear in his eye's when they bound him Mara just hoped with this they wouldn't need those anymore. "At least not on him," Mara said to herself feeling her womb clench.

"Master may I cum," Mara pleaded with her son.

"No, if you do Scarlet will paddle you," Jason said beneath her arching an eyebrow feeling her canal tightening around his tongue. "I see that gets you off does it interesting."

"Jason please I can't hold it," Mara stammered as her body succumbed. "I'm sorry Master," she said, sliding off his face. Watching him spit out her juice's that he failed to swallow onto the bed grinning madly at her.

"You do have a paddle in this room don't you," Jason said looking up at his aunt. "Good be a dear and fetch it," he said as he saw the slow nod.

"Please Master not that not when I haven't," Mara said, looking down at his growing member.

"No, no," Jason said, wiggling his finger. "You disobeyed now I want you up against that wall and that ass looking at me."

"Yes Master," Mara sighed in defeat. "Please be gentle," she pleaded as she braced herself against the wall.

"Mara," Scarlet whispered into her sister's ear. "How does he know you like to be paddled."

"I'll tell you later," Mara said in moan as her sister slapped her ass. "Now please follow my Master's command."

"How many shall I give her," Scarlet said, looking back at her nephew. Those eye's of his shone with the growing confidence of his new role Scarlet knew she had to have him.

"Mara," Jason said over the rattle of the chains. "How many does it take you to squirt?"

"Five Master," Mara said, biting her lip loving this new side of her son. She only hoped it wasn't a ploy to escape from them again.

"Well you heard her," Jason said smiling impishly at his aunt. With each strike Scarlet kept an eye on her nephew seeing how he responded to his punishment of his mother. She didn't miss the twitching renewed cock as it lurched with every moan that escaped Mara's lips. "Well Mara I have to say that never ceases to amaze me," Jason said, looking at the puddle a few feet behind her.

"Thank you Master," Mara said, wincing as she rubbed her sore ass. "Jason can I now have your cock," she asked, her eye's darting from his face to the pulsating member that held her enthralled.

"Before that," Scarlet said cutting in. "I need to know something," she said, walking over to the bed. The springs groaned under her weight as she moved in between his bound leg's. "Say the word's Jason," Scarlet commanded fighting herself not to reach out and take hold of his youthful cock. "Who do you serve!" Leaning over to allow him to view her 34C size breast in all their glory.

"Fuck you Scarlet," Jason said raising off the bed as much as the chains would allow seeing that fire that made her sister break. "I told you already suck my cock now get to it," he said falling backwards. "Unless of course Mara doesn't want to sit on it," Jason said looking over to his mother.

"You know I do Master but she is Mistress here," Mara said, shooting her sister an annoyed look.

"I see well seems you have some pull well go on it's not going to go down on it's own," Jason said taunting his aunt to act.

"It appears it won't," Scarlet said in a lustful voice. Holding his gaze, her eye's never leaving his as she ran her tongue along the back of his cock. Savoring every moan as her tongue swirled around his head before disappearing into her ravenous mouth. Her hand ran up his chest feeling how his muscle's danced under her touch. Clamping her hand around his shaft as she felt his cock swelling. "I'm going to fuck this cock Jason now be a dear and give me consent," Scarlet said rubbing his head over her lips.

"Not going to happen Scarlet," Jason said, peering down at her. Huffing as she pushed herself up, she wasn't use to disobedience yet her body yearned to have him fill her. "Ah fuck," Jason moaned as Scarlet lowered herself onto this awaiting rod.

"You like my cunt don't you Jason," Scarlet's voice stammered with the quick thrust of her hip's. Biting his lip was the only thing that kept him from giving in. "Fuck Jason you cock feel's so good in me," she said grinding her her hip's in small circles.

"Master," Mara said, leaning against her sister's back. "Didn't you like it when I ate Scarlet in front of you," she said, her hand's moving up her sister's body. "Would you like to see me play with her tits," Mara asked, smiling at her son as her chin rested on Scarlet's right shoulder.

"Yes I would," Jason said, returning her smile.

"I'm going to make you cum on my son's cock Scarlet," Mara whispered into Scarlet's ear. "Your going to belong to my Master after this night," she growled in irritation that Scarlet had her son cock in her before she did. "You remember when you told me if you ever came on a guy's cock you be his for all time," Mara said tugging on her earlobe. "Now it seems you have something deep within you that should have been mine first," she said, squeezing her sister's tit knowing how it would excite her. "Now who do you serve," Mara asked as her finger's rubbed vigorously along her sister's clit.

"Don't..." Were Scarlet's only word's before she felt her womb flood coating her nephew's cock in her cream. "Yes Jason fuck me, give me that cock," Scarlet screamed out in ecstasy. Her arm's shot out bracing herself using Jason's chest as anchor as she rode out her orgasm.

"Now who do you serve now and forever," Mara whispered pinching her sister's clit.

"I serve my Master," Scarlet said looking down at his confused face. "Kiss me Jason," she said lustfully savoring the man she would never leave.

"Master may I push her off of you so I may feel you," Mara said with a sinister smile.

"Seems like the only way I get to go home Mara."

"Don't say that Jason you know how we feel," Mara said pushing her sister off Jason's cock. Cleaning his tool of the other's residue Mara wanted only her's to coat his rod for the rest of the night. Gasping as she lowered herself onto his member her fold's wrapping around his length. "Baby you fit so perfectly inside of me," she said, watching her sister roll off Jason's chest. "Watch Master, watch how this slut of yours love's pleasing you in every way you deem important," Mara hissed as she felt her churning womb wishing to weld to his might.

"Jason," Margret said running her hand over his chest. "Will you taste me like you did for my Mistress, I cleaned myself see," spreading her leg's to show she spoke the truth. "Please Master don't make me beg," Margret said beginning to pout. Jason sighed all he wanted to do was go home and try to forget just how close he came to giving in. If eating his sister out meant he got to go home sooner than so be it.

"Thank you Master," Margret gleefully giggled as she posed herself over his mouth. Spreading her lips so he could see every inch of her womanhood that longed to feel her Master's tongue. "See Jason this is only for you," Margret said, lowering herself onto his awaiting mouth. Smiling down at her brother holding his face against her as she began to move. Feeling his tongue explore every inch of her sex, how her body became electrified as his nose rubbed against her clit.

"Margret how close are you," Mara asked through heavy breath's.

"Very," Margret moaned as her body began to tremble.

"Good then let's cum together for our Master," there combined screams and moans deafened Jason as his mother's womb clamped down around his cock. Milking his seed out of his aching ball's.

Jason felt drained as he left the club wondering just when they would tire of all of this. Mara and Margret pressed their bodies against his hoping their warmth would return some of his depleted energy. What surprised Jason was that his aunt would be living with them, which was odd to him, he had thought she had left for Colorado to be on her own. Not crammed into a three bedroom home that seemed too small already at least it did to Jason. He was just glad they had put on street clothes before they left that room.

"Come along Master," Margret said, pulling her brother along. "You can rest once we get to the car as long as you behave yourself." Jason didn't know in his clouded mind that his hand was resting on her ass as they walked across the parking lot.

"So who's driving," Scarlet asked as they drew near Margret's car.

"I think I need to lay down," Jason said using the car to keep himself upright.

"Mara you sure it's fine if I move in with you what about Jack," Scarlet asked as they played rock, paper, scissors for the coveted spot beside Jason.

"Fuck," Mara growled as her sister won their game. "Oh he's living with his boyfriend now with the devoice paper's are already signed. Since we have Jason as our Master we thought it best he be with the one he loves. He wasn't suited to be our Master and after the minor heart attack he lost all drive to preform. Not that I hate him for his peculiar habit he did give me two wonderful children," Mara said pulling Margret close.

"Don't forget Jason is a millionaire now so we might think of looking for a bigger house," Margret said looking back as Jason leaned against the window. His eye's drooping low she wondered if they had pushed him too hard.

"Wait what do you mean Jason's a millionaire how on earth did he pull that off," Scarlet asked stunned by the news.

"With a lot of time and planning oh and mother helped," Mara said her finger's tracing down her arm. "And he's already a best selling author so I doubt he'll have trouble providing for us. Well let's get Jason home, I'm sure he could use a hot meal after that," she said taking the key's from Margret. Mara eyed her sister as she slid into the back, she wanted to be the one that sat beside her Master. Sighing yet content that they had many more year's which to be alone together.

"Jason I know your tired," Scarlet whispered into his ear. "You can rest your head in my lap if you wish." Jason offered no resistance, he was too tired for that simply falling to the side his head landing in her lap.

"Jason is there anything special you want tonight," Mara asked as she pulled out of the parking lot headed towards home.

"Doesn't matter Mara as long as it's quick," Jason said, yawning smelling his aunt sex as he returned to his spot.

"Jason there's a pizzeria on the way home would that be good," Margret said, reaching back taking hold of his hand. How she wanted to curl beside him as he drifted off to sleep.

"Sure that be yummy," Jason smiled in his drowsy state.

"Jason is it true that you're a millionaire," Scarlet asked running her finger's through his sweat soaked hair.

"Yep made another 3 million last Friday," Jason said, nodding against his aunt's leg.

"Very impressive Jason so why did you do all this?"

"To get away from them," Jason said, looking at the two in the front of the car. "Isn't that why you went to Colorado," he asked, turning his head, staring up at her dazzling blue eye's.

"No," Scarlet said softly, shaking her head. "I left because your mother was with Jack, but now we're together again. For that I have you to thank, my sweet," she said stroking his cheek as a single tear rolled down her cheek. "Master," Scarlet said in a low whisper.

"Wait what," Jason said, pushing himself up. "What do you mean Mara was with Jack."

"Jason before your father and I married, we use to be together," Mara said pulling into the local pizzeria. "Now that your father has moved in with his boyfriend I saw no reason to be with my sister again."

"Wait since when has Jack been gay," Jason said looking between his mother and aunt. Wondering if he be able to watch as they went at each other.

"Jack's bi Jason has been since we were dating," Mara said, holding the door open for him. "Now would you like a booth or a table."

"Get a booth," Margret said leaning into him. "I'll make it worth it, Master." Margret wasted no time taking Jason's arm dragging him behind her. Wishing to be alone with her brother for as long as she could. She would hear none of his complaining as she led Jason towards a secluded booth. Telling him to sit in the center of the semicircle booth watching as Mara, and Scarlet hemmed him in so he couldn't escape from what she had in store for her Master.

"See this isn't so bad is it Jason," Mara asked, leaning her head against his shoulder. Watching her daughter look around before slipping under the table. Taking Jason's arm, placing it in front of her mound noticing Scarlet had done the same smiling inwardly at how much they thought alike.

"It's every man's dream to have three willing women wishing to pleasure him in every way possible," Scarlet whispered nuzzling his neck. Watching the surprised look spread across his eye's as her niece pulled Jason's waist beneath the tablecloth. Wondering what he would do as their waiter approached.

"Good evening," said the teenage boy Scarlet saw the envy in the boy's eye's as they draped themselves over Jason. "Do you know what you want to order or should I give you a few more minute's," he said unaware of Jason's zipper slowly inching down.

"A large pie half with pepperoni and bacon the other sausage and bell pepper and four Coke's," Mara said, noticing how her son fought not to moan in the boy's presence. "Is that good for you my dear Jason," she said, blowing softly into his ear. Nibbling on his ear while peering out the corner of her eye watching the boy's cheeks reddened.

"You wouldn't mind if we got dessert too would you Master," Scarlet cooed seductively as his hand gripped her thigh.

"Cheesecake i...f you have it," Jason said through clenched teeth.

"Plain or with the cherry topping," he asked, wondering how he got so lucky.

"One plain three with the topping," Mara said snuggling up to Jason feeling his hand rubbing against her lips as Margret tormented him.

"Right give us fifteen minute's for your pie and I'll fetch your drink's now," he said, drifting away towards the kitchen. Wondering how that guy got so lucky to have two gorgeous women hanging on him like that.

"Margret that's a very naughty thing you're doing," Mara said, lifting the tablecloth as Jason's cock disappeared into her mouth. Hating herself for not thinking of it first, then again his hand is right where she wanted it.

"Now, now Mara she's just hungry, no harm in getting an appetizer before our meal arrives," Scarlet said with a wicked smirk.

"It is when you been drained dry," Jason groaned as he rested his head against the back of the booth.

"Then how will you learn endurance if you don't cum multiple time's a day," Mara said her hand running along his leg grasping the base of his cock. Matching her stroke's with Margret's bobbing to ensure that Jason would reach his climax before their waiter returned.

"Fuck," Jason said in a low moan. "Margret you better swallow this I'm not cleaning myself up after you're finished."

"Of course Master, it be a waste if I didn't," Margret said before returning his rod back to her hungry mouth. Burying his cock deep into her throat as his hot seed spilled across her tongue. Cleaning his cock like he ordered her to before sliding in beside Scarlet. "I told you Jason I would make it worth it," Margret said, grinning with the sense of satisfaction.

"Here's your drink's," their waiter, said placing the drink's around the table. Eyeing Margret wondering when and how she got to the booth without him noticing. Once he had placed their order, he had kept an eye on the man that became his hero in that instant. Wondering if he could gleam how he pulled off such a feat. "Forgive me ma'am since they have already ordered is there anything you would like since you weren't here at the time?"